Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601118 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Tyson is one of the worst meat producers ever. There should be laws against some of the cruel things they do.
No, there should not. Humans are meant to subdue animals. Humans are the centre of the universe, not animals, so morally and rightiously animals have no place.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#601119 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know eating too much seafood can give you mercury poisoning? There's no way to get it all out, it's in there, and it's also high enough levels to actually pose a threat to women.
A purified "unnatural" source of anything is always healthier than the natural sources, because to get enough of what you need to make a difference in dire circumstances you have to consume an entire sewage plant. Of course if you are not in dire need, too much of anything will hurt you, anything, even drinking too much water can kill you. The simple reality is that the "artificial" forms are just natural forms without the junk added to it, that's it.
Nature has found a way for all life to live without the aid if human meddling.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601120 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Tyson is one of the worst meat producers ever. There should be laws against some of the cruel things they do.
It is cruel to arrest a human being just for killing an animal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601121 Feb 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
More Chins than a Shanghai phone book?
More Chins than Chinatown.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601122 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Regular people in this country eat very poorly, and why would you think that body builders are gay, that doesn't make any sense...
Gays are obsessed with their body, because they don't have any self worth outside their body, which they only use for sexual purposes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601123 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spring water" you buy in a bottle is tap water. Real spring water is dicey, and many times contains animal feces and urine, as well as many other toxins it picks up from the surrounding rocks. That's if you're lucky and there are no bacteria in it from a rotting corpse a few hundred feet up stream. Water clean enough to drink is very rare in nature, very rare, unless you're in the arctic or mountain climates, in which case you can melt and drink the ice more often without worrying about what's in it.
You sound like you've been indoctrinated into city life perfectly.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601124 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well that depends, do you want to be old, crippled, diseased, and rotting away in a nursing home or old, vibrant and robust even in your 90's?
I bet it's you that fears death, hidingfromyou.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601125 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Any man that is more focused on working out all day every day with a roomful of stinky men and not caring that their balls shrink is not normal.....
Does that hint and a homosexual obsession with your body?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601126 Feb 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a town in Indiana named Correct.
When I walked through there I was in Correct.
Ever been to Bald Knob, Arkansas?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601127 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about JUST eating vegetables, it's about balance. It's also about reducing the amount of Omega-6. Which in the American diet is very hard to do (even vegetarian). It's also not JUST about what you eat, as exercise is also needed, and certain things need to be avoided (like smoking for example). All things being equal a person who doesn't eat meat will be - much - healthier than someone who does, but again, there needs to be balance.
Eating vegetables and not enough meat is not balanced. And what about Protein?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601128 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No foreskin here, I'm American...
So you are a wannabe Jew, living by the old covenant? You are not worthy to be a Jew anyway, scumbags, certainly not a homosexual pervert.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#601129 Feb 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have a patriarchal household in order to feel better about your masculinarity. You could come a cross as a sissy women trannie here, so I suppose you feel the need to make up for your weakness. Were you raped by your dad?
You're such a sweetheart.

But no, I will not let you felch me.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601130 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Would schidt burn the eyeballs?
Insulting civil BobLoblah now?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601131 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, slave.
Yes it is.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601132 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. When I was in high school I used to smoke. Everyone harped about how bad it was and I was like "yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever". The more they harped, the more I smoked. Then I found out they were right (even though I didn't want to hear it). One of the best things I ever did was to quit smoking BUT it taught me not to force anyone to do anything health wise. All I can do is to show them the facts and hope they'll understand. If they don't then, oh well, I tried. I just don't like seeing good people having bad things happen to them. Life is hard enough.
Bet you can't figure out why you carried on the more they said you needed to stop. Pathetic!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601133 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it never goes out of style for man to eat woman.....
No one cares about your patriarchal, trying to substitute for you poor masculinarity.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601134 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of which, did you know that there's a city named Beaver Bottom in Kentucky? There's also a Mount Mee in Australia and a Sandy Balls in England. Hey, where do you live? I live in Sandy Balls. LOL...
Is thinking you are ready to post personal details online a way of trying to be independent from your parents and proving to yourself you are mature enough? Rebellious little turd!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601135 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>...among the religitards... LOL...
Because you cannot provide evidence to disprove God.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601136 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Probably not to you, I'm not surprised. LOL...
It wouldn't make sense to anyone.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#601137 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>...among the religitards... LOL...
No one is interested in your poor thinking ability, hidingfromyou.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Seraphima 649,840
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 56,219
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 7 min pearlofagirl 16
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min WasteWater 2,297
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 28 min EBMWCS 500
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr DENG 39,054
What's UP?!! Wasn't ya'll @ the club last night??! 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web