Prove there's a god.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#600951 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well technically you don't "need" to do anything except die and pay taxes. If it's a nutritional question then yes, vegetarians and vegans need to take a Omega 3 (not Omega-6) supplement because they do not get the long chain Omega-3’s in their diet, and therefore cannot produce the proper Eicosanoids for good health.
13Feb13.....

.....It's 'impossible' to die and pay taxes...ya schidt-for-brains.

Ps:.....SomeDimes in a great notion, along comes a 'Perfect eeejit' and 'LieLan' is it's name.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#600953 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well technically you don't "need" to do anything except die and pay taxes. If it's a nutritional question then yes, vegetarians and vegans need to take a Omega 3 (not Omega-6) supplement because they do not get the long chain Omega-3’s in their diet, and therefore cannot produce the proper Eicosanoids for good health.
Salmon, halibut & tuna are the best natural sources for Omega 3. But you can also eat a lot of walnuts....

Real food is far better than some pharmaceutical drug.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600954 Feb 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm vegan.
I don't wear leather either. Latex is OK if you pay double and I'm fond of feathers.
Really? So no Mac n cheese? No omelettes?

Oh, girl. You're missing out.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600955 Feb 12, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>13Feb13.....
....and endUP havin' a foreSkin 13 feet long.
Ps:....HeadCheese, anyOne!!!
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
No foreskin here, I'm American...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600956 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about JUST eating vegetables, it's about balance. It's also about reducing the amount of Omega-6. Which in the American diet is very hard to do (even vegetarian). It's also not JUST about what you eat, as exercise is also needed, and certain things need to be avoided (like smoking for example). All things being equal a person who doesn't eat meat will be - much - healthier than someone who does, but again, there needs to be balance.
That is opinion, you know. There are many "studies" that show you're right. There are also many "studies" that show you're wrong.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600957 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Eat what you want. I'll do the same.

Thank you for your concern. I seem to be doing OK so far.

One of my psychiatrists asked me, "River, what are your long term plans?"

I said, "Doc, I plan to live forever."

She asked, "River, do you really think that's achievable?"

I said, "So far, so good Doc."
quzluz

Monessen, PA

#600958 Feb 12, 2013

Get over it,this God has been dead Bones man,,dead
The Bilderberg Group

Los Angeles, CA

#600959 Feb 12, 2013
Kathy wrote:
Who needed to be tamed?(as you said,the Ancient Egyptians had such a highly civilized society?)
Did christianity and islam originate in a
Ancient Egypt ?
I see you asked what constitutes greatness ? They invented so many things that still affect our lives today; social order, medicine, agriculture, sciences, architecture,law, astronomy i could go on and on.That is why historians call them the greatest civilization.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#600960 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Right back at you troll. You didn't even read your own website. Quote;
"Schizophrenia is a chronic, debilitating disorder, characterized by an inability to distinguish between what is real and what isn’t."
So, GFY. And then pray to your invisible deity.
There are multiple types and it is not always debilitating and using it as an insult is just plain rude. Which, coming from you, should not be surprising. Not to mention condesing a complex mental disorder down to one sentence to suit your generic stereotypical adhoms is a total douchebag move. Again, not surprising.

Location hidden

#600961 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So no Mac n cheese? No omelettes?
Oh, girl. You're missing out.
Maybe. Maybe not.

You've missed out on some of the things I've done and some of the things I've had done to me.

It's an individual journey.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#600962 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
When yet Mylan insulted GenoGirl, Riverside Redneck, and clementia, who were being completely civil. Stay out of this BOY!
Mylan is just a dumb slot that has no idea about which she speaks.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#600963 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Any man that is more focused on working out all day every day with a roomful of stinky men and not caring that their balls shrink is not normal.....
That's me.

But without the stinky and the shrinky.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#600964 Feb 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't much care for crawfish , they taste like mud.
You ain't been ta Landrys in La. then.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#600965 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Salmon, halibut & tuna are the best natural sources for Omega 3.
Right, but most vegetarians/vegans don't eat fish or take EFA supplements. To make matters worse 10 years ago Salmon, halibut & tuna were the best natural sources for Omega 3, but not today. Farm raised fish is VERY toxic and contains very little EFA, if any EFA. In-fact they have to feed it 'color pills' because otherwise the fish will become gray in color. Only wild Alaskan Salmon contains EFA.

Arachidonic Acid (Omega-6) is the fatty acid that causes internal inflammation, which leads to majors deceases like cancer. It actually turns on the cancer genes in your body. A serving of Wild Alaskan Salmon has very little Arachidonic Acid, only 30 milligrams. However a serving of farm raised Salmon has a whopping 1080 milligrams of Arachidonic Acid! Farm raised fish also has high concentrations of PCB contaminants. In 1976 PCB’s were banned in the U.S. because they are so toxic, but you can still ingest them by eating farm raised fish. Plus farm raised fish also contain dioxins, which typically take around 11 years to leave the body because they are stored in fat cells. As if this all wasn't bad enough, soon the food supply in America will contain genetically modified salmon (and other farm raised fish). Today the only salmon that is good for you is wild Alaskan Salmon, and it's pricey. Much more economical to take krill supplements or EFA supplements.
Real food is far better than some pharmaceutical drug.
Correct. Even herbs are far better than most pharmaceutical drugs. Most good nutritionist see real food as the only healthy drug. This was started by Dr. Barry Sears who was the first one to show how important Eicosanoids are to your health.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#600966 Feb 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... but no.
That ain't really what I meant >>> That it wouldn't be watched because of the slaughtering/butchering and such.
That's only part of it. That movie deals with more than just the meat industry.
There's sumpthun in it fer everyone.
It was dubbed "The number one movie Americans refuse to watch!"... or sumpthun like that.
It's more about human's lack of respect for life... and their lack of interest to know where their food, pets, cloths, medicine, etc. comes from.
They'd rather remain completely ignorant.
I don't care where ya worked or whatchya did... there be a few instances in that movie that'll make ya wanna hurt a few people!
Signing off,
Hukt
I'll hafta finish watch'n it then.

Location hidden

#600967 Feb 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I couldn't agree more. I won't even push a cigarette smoker to stop. I'll tell them how bad it is for them and if they continue - then that's on them. Ignorance and stubbornness has a funny way of effecting longevity, but everyone has the right to make their own mistakes.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#600968 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No foreskin here, I'm American...
13Feb13.....

.....While BobLoblah is NOT from da US of A, and has NO desire to be so....BobLoblah still admires the US of A.

Ps:....Whites in the US of A are in the minority now....so there are tens of millions of foreSkins in da US of A.

....Some of the 'recent' arrivals when performing circumcisons deepFry dem and treat dem as 'onionRings'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#600969 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Any man that is more focused on working out all day every day with a roomful of stinky men and not caring that their balls shrink is not normal.....
That's only professional body builders. Semi pro are not like that. Just the opposite. For them it'a all about health.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#600970 Feb 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your concern. I seem to be doing OK so far.
One of my psychiatrists asked me, "River, what are your long term plans?"
I said, "Doc, I plan to live forever."
She asked, "River, do you really think that's achievable?"
I said, "So far, so good Doc."
13Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah gaveUP on goin' to family doctors.

Ps:.....Dey kept dyin' OFf.

However, BobLoblah has da best book dat can be gotten. Its entitled 'Why Doctors Don't Get Sick'.

Ya can have it for $$5$$ million bucks.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600971 Feb 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. Maybe not.
You've missed out on some of the things I've done and some of the things I've had done to me.
It's an individual journey.
That's very true.

I dig your style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min RoSesz 641,885
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 38,707
Fraud DoctoRx 9 min Know Your Game 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 10 min DENG 38,421
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min Redeemed 104,764
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 30 min LAWEST100 44,457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min LAWEST100 618,441
More from around the web