Prove there's a god.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#601041 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Mylan is not famous for making sense.
Yeah, it seems as if this moran Mylan thinks that because I am sticking up for schizophrenics then I must be religious. The assumptions and stereotypes that this person is throwing around would embarrass most intelligent people. Good thing that is something that Mylan does not have to worry about.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#601042 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
... My mom has socks filled with sand.
Isn't it hard to put them on?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#601043 Feb 12, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>If you are going to quote me please use the whole comment. Bigot.
Someone should go Orel on Mylan.

http://video.adultswim.com/moral-orel/turn-th...

Moral is beyond her/him.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#601044 Feb 13, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
If you are going to quote me
You're so funny, Slave.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#601045 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Trip out, huh?
I wonder how mankind progressed without all the damn pharmacies....
They have their use I guess. I don't like swallowing any pills at all. Mental thing I guess.
Yes, I know I'm mental!

Location hidden

#601046 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>My mother had a cedar chest.
Must'a been really hard gitt'n hugs.

Location hidden

#601047 Feb 13, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I can't understand anybody wanting to eat much of that chain's food either. The beef isn't much better than McD's, IOWs, greasy cardboard. I suspect she eats better food than she sells is why she has trouble limiting her intake.
Yer not supposed ta eat the meat! Yer supposed ta bang it on the dashboard, take the stuff out'a the wrapper, throw away the inside stuff an eat the package!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#601048 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
You're so
Awesome?

I know.

Location hidden

#601049 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uck, I know. I haven't been to Wendy's for years. The last time I went. I ordered chili fries. They gave me a medium fries & a bowl if chili.
Then my friend ordered a coffee, they gave him a cup of hit water & an instant coffee pack.
WTF?
I was over ta Wendy's jist the other day. Jist as we was gitt'n ta the good part her ole' man came home!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#601050 Feb 13, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I am religious. I love Jesus.
That is your problem

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#601051 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Salmon, halibut & tuna are the best natural sources for Omega 3. But you can also eat a lot of walnuts....
Real food is far better than some pharmaceutical drug.
Did you know eating too much seafood can give you mercury poisoning? There's no way to get it all out, it's in there, and it's also high enough levels to actually pose a threat to women.

A purified "unnatural" source of anything is always healthier than the natural sources, because to get enough of what you need to make a difference in dire circumstances you have to consume an entire sewage plant. Of course if you are not in dire need, too much of anything will hurt you, anything, even drinking too much water can kill you. The simple reality is that the "artificial" forms are just natural forms without the junk added to it, that's it.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#601052 Feb 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know eating too much seafood can give you mercury poisoning? There's no way to get it all out, it's in there, and it's also high enough levels to actually pose a threat to women.
A purified "unnatural" source of anything is always healthier than the natural sources, because to get enough of what you need to make a difference in dire circumstances you have to consume an entire sewage plant. Of course if you are not in dire need, too much of anything will hurt you, anything, even drinking too much water can kill you. The simple reality is that the "artificial" forms are just natural forms without the junk added to it, that's it.
14Feb13.....

.....and it isn't 'that's that'....not by a long shot.

Ps:....Natural is natural and betta.

Take 'springWadda' for instance. It cannot be beaten.

Artififical forms will and do kill. Just today, a woman died in Australia from drinking toooooooooooo much Coca Cola which has caffeine in it.

Eat all the unnaturl 'junk' you want, its no better than swallowing dirty socks smeared in mustart and schidt.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#601053 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course you do like they did & clump black, Asian & Hispanic all together...
I did that once.

What a night. I was the Asian.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#601054 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on Wendy's chins, I think Wendy has eaten too much Wendy's.
More Chins than a Shanghai phone book?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#601055 Feb 13, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>14Feb13.....
.....and it isn't 'that's that'....not by a long shot.
Ps:....Natural is natural and betta.
Take 'springWadda' for instance. It cannot be beaten.
Artififical forms will and do kill. Just today, a woman died in Australia from drinking toooooooooooo much Coca Cola which has caffeine in it.
Eat all the unnaturl 'junk' you want, its no better than swallowing dirty socks smeared in mustart and schidt.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
"Spring water" you buy in a bottle is tap water. Real spring water is dicey, and many times contains animal feces and urine, as well as many other toxins it picks up from the surrounding rocks. That's if you're lucky and there are no bacteria in it from a rotting corpse a few hundred feet up stream. Water clean enough to drink is very rare in nature, very rare, unless you're in the arctic or mountain climates, in which case you can melt and drink the ice more often without worrying about what's in it.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#601056 Feb 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My brothers a pothead, he wants to move to Weed, CA. That way he's always surrounded by weed.
There's a town in Indiana named Correct.

When I walked through there I was in Correct.

Since: Feb 13

Chennai, India

#601057 Feb 13, 2013
If you believe that there is a god then it is true, If not there is no god... I believe...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#601058 Feb 13, 2013
suryadev wrote:
If you believe that there is a god then it is true, If not there is no god... I believe...
So then if you believed you could fly, you could jump off a cliff without falling as well. Same logic you employed.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#601059 Feb 13, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Slave? That makes no sense. How am I a slave because I do not think that a schizophrenia should be used as an insult to religious people? Would you use african-americans as an isult as well?
To Mylan, everyone who doesn't agree with him is a slave. He thinks he's a free thinker. If that's true, then free thinking isn't really all that impressive.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#601060 Feb 13, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>13Feb13.....
.....Headache!!!!.....
Ps:.....someDin like dat. You passed by and the stench from you made BobLoblah a liddle dizzy.
Will try harder.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
We have high hopes, of your eventual positive score on an IQ test.
But we aren't holding our breath. Of course we know Blob she didn't pass by you , therefore what you smelled....was you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 695,343
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Understanding 200 59,128
Enough is Enough. Jehovahs Witnesses is a incid... (Oct '15) 1 hr No Soliciting 3
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 1 hr How Do You Know 14
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 2 hr John B 472
1z0-808 Real Exam Dumps 2 hr jhoniliver 1
1z0-808 Dumps Questions 2 hr addison 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr youareaperv 446,240
More from around the web