Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#600724 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was VERY specific because I knew you would try to weasel out of this. That's Ok, I will look up the original post and prove that you are a liar and afraid to admit the truth.
Go fishin'

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600725 Feb 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The legs feel pain.
The fish feels more pain as it's suffocating....

Enjoy your fish, I'll enjoy my beef :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600726 Feb 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmm....i wanna make some too now! Thanks, u gonna ruin my diet!
Now. Get in the kitchen & make me some apple crumble.

***SMACK***

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#600727 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. I don't buy Tyson chicken products anymore & not for a long time. They're outright cruel to their chickens. They should be put out of business.
I'm all for humane killing of farm animals, livestock, for food.
Just about anything coming from a grocery store fails to meet that standard.

Same for most restaurant chains.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#600728 Feb 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
If he scares you, I told you so.
If "who" scares me? Quit mumbling fool.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600729 Feb 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
"In between working & not working"
You'll say anything to steer attention away from the fact that when you're posting... you're NOT working.
You post A LOT!
Give it up!
You're busted.
Don't worry about it.
At work, you're surrounded by idiots. Remember?
How long does it take you to post?

Ever hear of the fancy maximize/minimize feature that these new-fangled computer machines have?
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#600730 Feb 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?!!?!?!?!
BobLoblah!!!!! Tell him!
13Feb13.....

.....ListenUP 'sliverSideDeadDick'.....ya eeejit.

..'Clementia' is a good, clean, wholesome girl who comes from a Really & Truly great family.

So unlike you that was begat when your 'unknown' daddy dribbled you down da side of the local public bathroom stall and it fell into a cockRoach dat was eating schidt on da floor below.

Ps:.....You 'sliverSideDeadDick' are consistent in one thing and one thing only......

.....YOU remain a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.

..Now git back down into yer basement apartment dat you share with yer mommie in someOnes outHouse.

How's dat 'Clementia'!!!.....BobLoblah can always crusade for someOne as beautiful as YOU tooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#600731 Feb 12, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>13Feb13.....
.....at least you 'ownUP'...so unlike da udder LIARs who claim dat they do Not read BobLoblah's postings....when they read'em ALL and usually 'read'em and weep'.
Ps:....Free lunches, BobLoblah presumes...with da amount of monies you have. Yes!!!
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Of corse. Doin your mom dont pay too well.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#600732 Feb 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Ewww...i hope u joking!
i can't stand tattoos!! Yuck!
13Fe13.....

.....Beginning in the mid-'90s when tattooooos began to become fashionable (by losers), BobLoblah had one man working on a rig in da South China Seas.

One day, he was overCome by methane and passed out Real Quick.

Unfortunately, our Medic could NOT find his veins in time Real Quick because this guy's arms were covered in 'Tattooooos'!!!!!

Ps:.....After dat, BobLoblah would 'Never' hire a man bearing tattooooos and if a 'hired-hand' on his 'off-Tour' ended up getting a Tattoooo......he never made it back on board the Rig.

Serves such schidt-for-brains right.

Note:....As an aside, a cottage industry has suddenly grownUP and it involves the 'Removal' of tattoooos by people who found out that they could NOT make a good impression when trying to land a job.

Serves dese eeejits right, also.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#600733 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you eat lobster...
Those lil guys are dunked In boiling water while they're still alive.
I don't wanna hear it.
A lobster can drop a leg, claw, or antennae in very much the same way some lizards drop their tails... and just walk away as if nothing happened.

Let's see a cow do that.

Your analogy isn't completely fair.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#600734 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you eat lobster...
Those lil guys are dunked In boiling water while they're still alive.
I don't wanna hear it.
OK, no more lobster for me.

I'm not crazy about lobster anyway.

_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#600735 Feb 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
13Feb13.....

.....Never mind da diet.

Ps:.....BobLoblah is a man who just loves 'love handles'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600736 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Medication take care of that?
Jesus was a myth. Get over it.

Forum wrote:
If he scares you, I told you
Mylan wrote:
If "who" scares me? Quit mumbling fool.
Wow, you have the attention span of a dirt clod.

Location hidden

#600738 Feb 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Diets don't work. If you want to lose weight there are only two good ways, one is expensive and one is less expensive. The less expensive one is to use a good meal replacement but I don't think the one I recommend to clients is sold in the UK. Just watch to make sure it's low in sugar and carbs. Then pick breakfast, lunch or dinner and instead of eating it, take the meal replacement. You'll start to lose weight fast.

You'll also lose weight if you stop drinking coffee, but it's only one or two pounds per month. Most diets actually make you gain weight in the long run. Also if you have something called "fatty liver" then you cannot lose weight no matter what you do. A simple blood test will tell you if you have it. Around 25% of the population does, at least in the U.S. but our food supply here is piss poor. Your food over there is better, well except for all the horse meat being sold.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#600739 Feb 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Al I'm saying, Clem, is that every Christian I've conversed with considers themselves a "true" Christian... with a rare few exceptions only claiming a desire to be.
I don't know anything about Sikhism, and very little about Hinduism. I wouldn't have even known a Sikh would be considered a Hindu.
It just struck me as the same ol' same ol' we here so much from the majority of Christians. As far as that goes, Muslims too.
Their all "true" Christians (or "true" Muslims).
Just as 'em... they'll tell ya!
Look, ALL the Indian religions r one, they all have the same core, foundation etc...

Hindu means student and sikh means student. A student is a student. i know people are saying hindu is a modern word and we should use brahmin etc.. but still u get to the same point.

sikh=hindu

But coz today hindus do not follow their original teachings sikh is NOT equal to hindu anymore. So this is where the confusion comes in and people think hindus worship rocks and many gods and sikhs worship 1 god, but our scriptures r talking about the same thing!

I'm a 'ORIGINAL' sikh, so a 'ORIGINAL' hindu, not these modern hindus. If u get me?

We follow scriptures and that's it, we don't make our religion up!

I'm not perfect coz i'm a student, we r here to learn we can never be perfect! I'm a true student, that's it!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600740 Feb 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about anything coming from a grocery store fails to meet that standard.
Same for most restaurant chains.
There are several local farms near me that I prefer to get meat & dairy products from.

Lets be clear - I am TOTALLY AGAINST animal cruelty.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#600741 Feb 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's next to the Department of Redundancy Department, right?
I heard it is on the same floor with the department of unclaimed bullshit , but I'm not really sure.:)

Location hidden

#600742 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Enjoy your fish, I'll enjoy my beef
Good. I'll enjoy my health. You enjoy your heart disease.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600743 Feb 12, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>13Feb13.....
.....ListenUP 'sliverSideDeadDick'.....ya eeejit.
..'Clementia' is a good, clean, wholesome girl who comes from a Really & Truly great family.
So unlike you that was begat when your 'unknown' daddy dribbled you down da side of the local public bathroom stall and it fell into a cockRoach dat was eating schidt on da floor below.
Ps:.....You 'sliverSideDeadDick' are consistent in one thing and one thing only......
.....YOU remain a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.
..Now git back down into yer basement apartment dat you share with yer mommie in someOnes outHouse.
How's dat 'Clementia'!!!.....BobLoblah can always crusade for someOne as beautiful as YOU tooooooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Kiss ass.

I'd laugh my ass off if we found out that Clementia was actually a 44 year old fat man that can text "cute" & has a pretty pic posted!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#600744 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now. Get in the kitchen & make me some apple crumble.
***SMACK***
Awww, did it hurt?

Sorry, i didn't mean to hit u that hard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min YOURMOTHERISINTHE... 56,102
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 649,837
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Peace_Warrior 618,574
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min WasteWater 106,055
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 26 min Doctor REALITY 14
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 26 min WasteWater 2,295
the REAL Hillary PROBLEM: Vince Foster 50 min Doctor REALITY 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web