“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#600292 Feb 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>So, if you gave Aura your leftovers, everyone's happy and well fed...
Ewe he ate a crab's body. lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600293 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would believe that story(I mean that you did all that).
OH!

Did yer moma let yer uncle come an see ya fer yer paternal visitation this month?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#600294 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So Aerobatty is back from the dead is he eh? I believe in creation, I believe in God, so I am a theist, if I had no proof, I would be an agnostic, being in favour of the belief of a diety.
You have no proof.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600296 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its very common amongst homosexuals and feminists too, the groups you think you are somehow good.
Yer the self professed expert in these things Lunger!

Why is that?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#600297 Feb 12, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying that if islam had not become so corrupt there is no need for judgement day and/or the mahdi?
That's an interesting question.

Judgement day is inevitable. The rate of corruption and disappearance of the truth only dictates when judgement day would happen.

But it's interesting to think what if the truth is always preserved. I'd expect there to be no need of any judgement day or any kind of saviour. A saviour such as the Mahdi is only relevant to a people that needs saving. And as long as there is one soul that lives in righteousness and truth in this world, God in His mercy would give humanity a chance.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600298 Feb 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you now saying that it is impossible for Allah to create? Physically, everything had to have come from Allah. If there had to be a time when there was only Allah, whatever He created, He created from Himself. But you cannot deem it impossible for Allah to create separate consciousness within His creation. To state that there can be nothing separate, nothing at all, is to state that it is impossible for Allah to create independent consciousness.
In other words, it is impossible for Allah to create anything since it would always be a part of Him and it will always be only Him. That is the Islamic problem with pantheism and that it why we favour panentheism over pantheism. There can be no limitation about God and pantheism is limiting. Limitation defies the infinite, all powerful nature of God. By pantheistic thought, no one exists, and Allah worships Himself. How can one assert that is it impossible for Allah to ever bring into existence something other than Himself, with an independent consciousness and ability to decide its relationship with Allah.
Idolatry is all in the mind. I can bow down to a rock, I can bow down to another human, I can kiss anything, but it does not mean I am worshipping it or likening it to God. If you want to wash your lingam with milk and put marigold petal all around it as some symbolic act of love or obedience or oath, then go ahead and good luck. Sincerely, good luck. May Allah recognise and appreciate this symbolic act of yours and grant you whatever you want. But the moment you start thinking that that actual black rock infront of you, that hand-polished factory made rock, can help you, then you are lost in idolatry. That rock is not going to jump out and start talking and perform magic tricks to bless you.
Looks like allah is a narcissist!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#600299 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your hullicinations <filth deleted>
Reported.

“Listen to the sounds”

#600300 Feb 12, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>no, i'm saying that Allah is not dual minded.
i'm not exclusively a hindu.
Are you a universalist, perhaps like Satya Sai Baba's type of thinking?

Location hidden

#600301 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Mylan likes to repress <filth deleted>
Reported.

Location hidden

#600302 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it hurts you even more <filth deleted>
Reported
Annes

Beallsville, MD

#600303 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit that your god is NOT perfect and makes mistakes on a regular basis?
god does not make mistakes but he does allow you the freedom to make choices. right now you seem to be hauling a barrel full of mistakes.
if you were never given a choice, then you would have a right to be mad. right now you are mad just because you keep making bad choices and you know you will have to pay for those mistakes.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#600304 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of these Topix atheists are not atheists, per se, they just hate or dislike Christians & Christians only.
Liar.

Location hidden

#600305 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you? Your parents punished you <filth deleted>
Reported
Annes

Beallsville, MD

#600306 Feb 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported
Interpretation: mommy! that man of faith hurt my widdle feewings and i can't defend myself becaws my atheism is too weak and feeble to stand on its own.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600307 Feb 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it "obvious?"
Even if it was obvious, it still is not proof that they don't exist. Until you can prove that leprechauns don't exist, then we can say your god doesn't exist until you provide solid evidence supporting your god. It is a perfectly valid stance, and the only sane position, because unless you say leprechauns exist, your god cannot exist, as they both have the same supporting evidence.
It is against science that those species did, and they were obviously made up.
Annes

Beallsville, MD

#600308 Feb 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported
because you are a weak coward
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600309 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't hafta make ya low. You do that all on your own LUNGER!
Such anger.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600310 Feb 12, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>i said that they all copied the source of hinduism and zoroastrianism. i never said they copied hinduism exclusively. hinduism itself has many forms. buddhism has many forms. christianity has many forms. islam has many forms. judaism has had multiple forms.
the idea is ONE. the forms are many.
i'm not advocating for any one religion vs another. they are the same idea being expressed in differing ways; when understood that languages and cultures are window dressing. islam is not greater than judaism. judaism is not greater than hinduism. hinduism is not greater than islam
ONE is not greater than another ONE
ONE > ONE or 1 > 1 is false
ONE <> ONE or 1 <> 1 is false
ONE = ONE or 1 = 1 is true
There is one form that all muslims share, terrorism.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600311 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Is you upset lil' nambla boy?
How's the dirty sock basket at the dump Lunger?
You really suck at this laconic ass ass in.
NAMBLA is a representative of homosexuals, not paedophiles alone.

“Listen to the sounds”

#600312 Feb 12, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>i said that they all copied the source of hinduism and zoroastrianism. i never said they copied hinduism exclusively. hinduism itself has many forms. buddhism has many forms. christianity has many forms. islam has many forms. judaism has had multiple forms.
the idea is ONE. the forms are many.
i'm not advocating for any one religion vs another. they are the same idea being expressed in differing ways; when understood that languages and cultures are window dressing. islam is not greater than judaism. judaism is not greater than hinduism. hinduism is not greater than islam
ONE is not greater than another ONE
ONE > ONE or 1 > 1 is false
ONE <> ONE or 1 <> 1 is false
ONE = ONE or 1 = 1 is true
This is an interesting view and I tend to agree with the way it is put in this post. The more one researches, the more one finds an abundant common ground for all belief systems. Much of the laws that characterize religion are drawn from the culture of a people, or the rulings and actions of single influential people throughout history.

I think it can also be said that the manner and various aspects of a belief system received certain specific attention while other valuable truths are ignored. When dissected in depth, there are many common truths that can for example be found in Hinduism and Islam. But Hinduism emphasizes certain truths that Islam fails to emphasize, and Islam emphasizes certain truths that Hinduism fails to emphasize.

Hindu adherents quite successfully grasp the concept of pluralism. Muslims adherents on the other hand fail to grasp the idea of pluralism. Muslim society is always arguing and condemning each other, searching for the "right way" to be a muslim. On the other hand, there is great emphasis in Islam on obeying of law and instillment of fundamental truthful beliefs, while Hinduism continuously remains vulnerable to corruption and perversion, with people making up their own beliefs, laws or code of living that does not resemble Hinduism at all, and this a source of much cult formation and injustice in Hindu society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min mike 600,978
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 542,018
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 36,859
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 95,412
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min onemale 259,114
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Student 38,687
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 55 min bacon hater 1,084
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••