Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600220 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH. I'm not gay...but I WILL expose the Militant hatred that idiots like yerself perpetuate in this society...
You bigoted zealots need ta be exposed fer what ya are...an yer insanity too!
Carry on Lunger!
Are ya plann'n ta shoot up any schoolkids?
I suppose Adam Lanza deserves a TINY BIT of credit, since I suppose he might have shot some gay kids.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600221 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No yer not!
Ya live in a toxic dump!
At least yer mind does...
Carry on Lunger!
Such bigotry about people who live in trailer parks. And this bigot here is also confessing to have integrity by showing my true colours, such irony of him!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600222 Feb 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I rarely bring up those examples in comparison to your deity beliefs, although they are applicable in concept and in how they are similar.
If you do recall.. I've discussed how the Jesus! does not, at all, meet Judaic messianic requirements.
I've discussed how the Yahweh! was a lesser Canaanite deity, the son(one of many) of the main Canaanite deity, EL.
I've discussed the many contradictions in both the OT and NT.
I've discussed and illustrated to you how you ARE a Protestant, and how Catholicism is a part of Christianity, just as much as Protestantism is and others under that belief set.
I've discussed how a faith supported belief does not rely on proofs or evidence, and even ignores proofs or evidence which would obliterate the faith supported belief.
I've discussed the variances in translation in "made for Christian" bibles vary from the original languages the bible was written in, and how that alters those texts and meanings.
I've discussed many aspects of the Christian religion in specific regarding the moralities and various aspects of the religion and beliefs on this thread.
So, don't accuse me of only doing one thing on this thread, and that it revolves around the similarities in thought process and effect of believing in Leprechauns, or the Jesus!.
That isn't true at all.
And you've lost all those arguements, ironic. Such needs to feel better about yourself, did you miss out on mommies love? Is that a replacement then?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600223 Feb 12, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh... there's no love like young love!
You kids be good to each other now... and be careful.
BTW...
Hukt isn't sure if you're one that's given purely to physical attraction... but, if you are, don't be so sure that's her picture.
If it is... then, she's probably Hindu.
Hope that doesn't bother you.
The good news, if it is her picture, aside from being a knockout >>> She's loaded!(she's a Hindi film star).
Young love is only a way for poor pitiful heathen children to feel they are fufilled with love they missed from their mother. Was your girlfriend in your youth a replacement for the affection you missed from your mother when you were very very very young?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600224 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> This is the same azzhole from palmdale ya hate RR.
You must feel really hurt! Did you try to get the other school kids to throw stones at your daddies house when he hurt you? Sounds like it!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600225 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Of course ya put everybody that don't kiss yer azz in the "athiest" box.
That makes it easier fer ya ta justify yer misconceptions concern'n reality an actuality.
Acadia is not me. Gives you no excuse to attack him, especially if you aren't fully sure he is yourself. Such integrity!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#600226 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We know leprechauns don't exist, because it is obvious man invented those ideas......
How is it "obvious?"

Even if it was obvious, it still is not proof that they don't exist. Until you can prove that leprechauns don't exist, then we can say your god doesn't exist until you provide solid evidence supporting your god. It is a perfectly valid stance, and the only sane position, because unless you say leprechauns exist, your god cannot exist, as they both have the same supporting evidence.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#600227 Feb 12, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
In religions there are quite a few liars!
So River Tam is bad people Henry?
Shes dumb.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600228 Feb 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaaa... You said you weren't a >Protestant<, that you were a Pentecost or Evangelical, but not a Protestant.
What a hoot.
As far as the rest of the points you mention above, those weren't saying you were Jewish, that was never the implication, although the Jesus! failing Moshiach prophecy is central to your religion, it doesn't mean you have to believe it, it just means one relies on the other. Remember, the OT supports the NT, the NT doesn't support the OT. Judaism is your parent religion.
I never said Protestantism or Catholicism were the same in practice, although they are both certainly Christians, and one is no more "Christian", than another.
If you're all the same, then you should just utilize numbers that reflect the Christians you approve of, no?
So, what?... maybe 50,000 Christians in the U.S. that are what you deem Christian?
No, the Jews only follow old testament, not the new. And Judiasm makes up all sorts of new unbiblical rules. The Old testament is not Judiasm. And the New testament has plenty of proof and is verifiable.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#600229 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Young love is only a way for poor pitiful heathen children to feel they are fufilled with love they missed from their mother. Was your girlfriend in your youth a replacement for the affection you missed from your mother when you were very very very young?
Yes, we know you had a horrible relationship with your mother and are completely destroyed by it, why must you project it onto everyone else?
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#600230 Feb 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course wahdat ul wujood is nothing new. Why would it be new? Panentheism is an old concept, perhaps as old as humanity.
You seem to be looking for something new and revolutionary. The truth is the truth, and has always stood. Religions, beliefs, cultures, dictate how strongly this truth stands or how obscured it may get from peoples eyes. Islam is not believed to be something new. It is believed to be a restoration of truth. That was the purpose of the Prophets. To restore the truth whenever it got lost beyond finding.
If Judaism did not become so corrupted with all kinds of lies, there would've been no need for Allah to send Jesus. And if Christianity did not become corrupted with lies, there would've been no need for Muhammed. People lose their way over generations. Eventually there will even come a time when there will be no muslim who possesses the truth of Allah. As it is today, many muslims are muslims only by birth and culture, and possess none of the vital truths about Allah.
As for the others, the truth exists in but tiny portions of society. There are very few Hindus who actually possess the truth, very few Christians and Jews and very few Muslims as well.
so you're saying that if islam had not become so corrupt there is no need for judgement day and/or the mahdi?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#600231 Feb 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So River Tam is bad people Henry?
Shes dumb.
When attempting to insult people, you should be mindful of both your grammar and your spelling, both of which you completely screwed up.

she's*

dumb - meaning: unable to speak
I think you mean "stupid?"
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600232 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That I feel you have an echo in your head, yes.
I don't have echo's in my head. Yet again from your limited experience. I've never read it, so you didn't pick it up from reading it, it must have been from your own experience of having hullicinations and having schrephrenia.
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#600233 Feb 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you now saying that it is impossible for Allah to create? Physically, everything had to have come from Allah. If there had to be a time when there was only Allah, whatever He created, He created from Himself. But you cannot deem it impossible for Allah to create separate consciousness within His creation. To state that there can be nothing separate, nothing at all, is to state that it is impossible for Allah to create independent consciousness.
In other words, it is impossible for Allah to create anything since it would always be a part of Him and it will always be only Him. That is the Islamic problem with pantheism and that it why we favour panentheism over pantheism. There can be no limitation about God and pantheism is limiting. Limitation defies the infinite, all powerful nature of God. By pantheistic thought, no one exists, and Allah worships Himself. How can one assert that is it impossible for Allah to ever bring into existence something other than Himself, with an independent consciousness and ability to decide its relationship with Allah.
Idolatry is all in the mind. I can bow down to a rock, I can bow down to another human, I can kiss anything, but it does not mean I am worshipping it or likening it to God. If you want to wash your lingam with milk and put marigold petal all around it as some symbolic act of love or obedience or oath, then go ahead and good luck. Sincerely, good luck. May Allah recognise and appreciate this symbolic act of yours and grant you whatever you want. But the moment you start thinking that that actual black rock infront of you, that hand-polished factory made rock, can help you, then you are lost in idolatry. That rock is not going to jump out and start talking and perform magic tricks to bless you.
no, i'm saying that Allah is not dual minded.

i'm not exclusively a hindu.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600234 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And what "heroes" would that be, slave?
You seem to worship those facists, feminists, says too much about you since they are your only role models. Why not have women who fought for the freedom, real peoples freedom, other than their own as role models?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600235 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're just talking like a loon. Back up what you're saying or STFU, slave.
You are incapable of feeling sorry for others who get hurt, and only get angry at someone if YOU are hurt, so self absorbed! Stop tricking yourself that you are a kind and compassionate person!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#600236 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you wish that applies, moron.
You copied that off someone though, never original, when yet claiming to have the intelligence to carry that off.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600237 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you wished you could see a full ass of some hillibly, typical homosexual, what interests you more than some fruedral white ass? No wonder no one can have a debate with you, you are far too interested with white male asses.
Who in the hell would want ta have any conversation with the likes of a palmdale rodeo sockpuppet like you?!
Yer project'n yer vile mental psychosis on others in public again killer.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#600238 Feb 12, 2013
[QUOTE who=]<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]

TO THE COLOSSIANS.
CHAPTER 3
8 But now put you also all away:
anger, indignation, malice, blasphemy,
filthy speech out of your mouth.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600239 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you try to make me low and meanile in your little head that spins because you want to make yourself feel better, as your last resort... before you commit suicide?
I don't hafta make ya low. You do that all on your own LUNGER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Happy Lesbo 609,821
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 9 min Freebird USA 9,238
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min AN NFL FAN 121,450
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min June VanDerMark 579,040
Is it ever wrong to discriminate? 20 min Boom Boom Boom Bo... 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 20 min Jenji 15
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min RiccardoFire 97,987
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 270,110
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web