Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#600391 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Why are you starting to talk nice to him? Is it because I "humbled" you?
Well first you didn't humble anyone, not could anyone with a lack of morals like you do any such a thing. Second, unlike you I am not narrow-minded, and when someone (anyone) says something that makes sense I WILL stand up for them and support them. He said something that made a lot of sense, so rightly I agreed. Get over it. That will never happen with anyone sick and twisted like you. You are pond scum, and if it weren't for your "entertainment" value then you'd be ignored completely. Slave.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600392 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>She has a good sense of humor. You have a vacuum between your ears.
I was refering to you moron. And Black Thunder is a male. Why do you want to feminize everything masculine? Is it a way of making yourself feel better as a female? Did your daddy take away your womenhood at an early age and made you into a butch?
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#600393 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Schizophrenia can still be overcome. It is not schizophrenia that would cause delusions, it is the persons own responsibility, such as your own.
Yours cant be overcome. Hows Ratchet?
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#600394 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She brought it on herself. She herself insulted everybody and gone way out of the line. She was only getting what she given.
As will you.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600395 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you numnutz I don't believe in made up stories "just because" someone told me to. That makes you a real life moron. Congratulations!
No, you are told what to believe by people who pretend the bible is fake, when you don't even check the evidence. You aren't even rational. Follow your heart, follow your feelings within, why does it betray you? Does your heart hate you?

You also lie to yourself that the evidence is verifiable.

Location hidden

#600396 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Schizophrenia can still be overcome.
Yes, in the case of religion, Schizophrenia can be over come, but it takes a LOT of effort being honest to ones self. Most religious people have been trained not to have a backbone and do this. They just keep chasing their own tail per se. You are one such person, doomed to wasting your life away believing in a myth. Enjoy slave.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#600397 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do have hullicinations that your dad is coming to rape you, must be breath taking!
Why are you so facinated with rape? You really need help.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600398 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If God exists, then he is perfect.
2. If God exists, then he is the creator of the universe.
3. If a being is perfect, then whatever he creates must be perfect.
4. But the universe is not perfect.
5. Therefore, it is impossible for a perfect being to be the creator of the universe (from 3 and 4).
6. Hence, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5).
Slave.
1. Nobody said he is perfect.
2. God created the universe.
3. Everything God planes is perfect, Gods plan consists of imperfect things, but having imperfect things is a part of his imperfect plan.
4. The universe is not perfect, but having things not perfect is meant to be purposely in his perfect plan.
5. No, wrong.
6. No, wrong.

Location hidden

#600399 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Lying to yourself again that it is wrong?
Mirror, meet Largelanguage.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#600400 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was refering to you moron. And Black Thunder is a male. Why do you want to feminize everything masculine? Is it a way of making yourself feel better as a female? Did your daddy take away your womenhood at an early age and made you into a butch?
So that is what happened to you! now we get it!
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600401 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually they are not the weak one nor are they the coward. That would be YOU.
You're the one who is too afraid and spineless to admit the truth about your invisible deity. What's wrong, too weak and afraid they'll get mad at you and send you to hell? Coward. LOL....
I've seen that idiot Just Think post, he never gives fact, and rants and rants about trivial things. He can't be civil.

Such a role model you have, such a disgrace.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600402 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler was religious so ironically he would be more like YOU. Mirror, meet waaasssuuup.
He was twisting Gods word around, confessing to be a believer but he was not.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#600403 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you yourself feel you will never be good enough don't you? You just somehow have this "feeling" that you perhaps aren't good enough, don't you? Is it spiritual?
It is safe to say, you will never be good enough for anything but sitting in your moms basement hating the world. Get some sun, itll be good for you.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600404 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who said you despise your straight mom but love your pervert dad. Is that why you try so hard to look like her by wearing a dress? Kitteh envy? Don't hate mom because she was competition for dad's weinerschnitzel, hate her because you can't fit in her Vera Wang panties. xD
As long as you lust after doggeh you cannot think logically. The parent who "wasn't" molesting you was the one who loved you, moron.
KittenKodder even admitted to hating her mother, and not being sure whether her mother loved her or not. She is so selfish, and unable to give love in return, just because she has a few problems and grudges, petty.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#600405 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen that idiot Just Think post, he never gives fact, and rants and rants about trivial things. He can't be civil.
Such a role model you have, such a disgrace.
That is exactly what you do. You must hate yourself.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600406 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who said you despise your straight mom but love your pervert dad. Is that why you try so hard to look like her by wearing a dress? Kitteh envy? Don't hate mom because she was competition for dad's weinerschnitzel, hate her because you can't fit in her Vera Wang panties. xD
As long as you lust after doggeh you cannot think logically. The parent who "wasn't" molesting you was the one who loved you, moron.
She probably does that to make her feel that as being treated as a sexual affection of her father raping her, it was an act of love.

Location hidden

#600407 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
You are insane.
Says the little girl who prays to an invisible deity. You're so stupid that you got hit by a parked car.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#600408 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He was twisting Gods word around, confessing to be a believer but he was not.
You cant believe in God, with the things you say.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600409 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Self proclaimed judge and jury. Hmmm... that's a sign of Schizophrenia. Which makes sense because your faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
No, I judge from what I know. I judge people based on how they act, I am not superior to anyone(Except you)But by integrity I have the right to expose people who bully and hurt others needlessy, violently, and horrifically.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

#600411 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are insane.
Mylan is too dumb to realise no matter what no one has the right to kill randoms, especially since they could end up shooting an innocent person. Mylan simply loves the sound of doing the right thing, rather than the right thing itself. She is no more than an uncompassionate selfish little slob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 13 min WaxBabydoll 423
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Catcher1 56,046
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Toby 106,068
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min andet1987 2,331
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Michael 650,325
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 57 min WasteWater 23
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr New Ideas 44,960
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Dr Banonator 37
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Xcentric in Vidor 445,915
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 20 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web