Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600263 Feb 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to agree, i'm shocked by some of the things mylan has said!
What are we gonna do, eh? Bugs Mylan Bunny will be Bugs Mylan Bunny!
I am too! Some of the things she said were just so out of the line and uncalled for! I wonder what *other* stuff daddy did to her!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600264 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a way if describing yourself as a victim, since your parents hurt you? So by describing a category of an innocent victim, you too belong there, to feel you are getting attention?
Yer yer own worst enemy lil boy!

Need a shovel ta help digg'n yer hole?

You really suck at this stuff Lunger!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600265 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what?
<quoted text>
Nope. I never believed in Santa, always believed in Jesus.
Way to project, though.
<quoted text>
You're laughing at your own jokes now?
You've sunk so low.
I bet she is looking for some replacement for her mother though! Must make her cry when she can't use God as one! She must feel so helpless!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600266 Feb 12, 2013
SecretScumSocialReject wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she must repent and go to uncle jimmy savile for guidance, for that(apparently) is a perfectly acceptable role model of pure goodness and faith.. Ooops I've been switching the news off to much recently...
You beat me too it! HAHAHAHAHA!

Location hidden

#600267 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not of today. Women already have equal rights, so stop getting through that guilt trip.
Nobody cares what you think numbnutz!

You're like a spitoon Lunger!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600268 Feb 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say it was, and also, your religion depends on Judaic texts for validity... Up until it contradicts what you believe, then you toss it out.
<quoted text>scaritual wrote: As far as the rest of the points you mention above, those weren't saying you were Jewish, that was never the implication, although the Jesus! failing Moshiach prophecy is central to your religion, it doesn't mean you have to believe it(...)<quoted text> You don't have to care, and as a matter of fact, you're exampling that within Christianity, there is no continuity, it all amounts to whatever it is you say it is that makes you a Christian. Just believe in the Jesus!, and pick some parts here and there from the bible, make up some "personal interpretations" or whatever, and you're Christian.
Just like Catholics are Christians, but you knew that, I've stated it before on numerous occasions.
Being written in Hebrew language doesn't mean it is of Judiasm, the Hebrew language was used because it was Hebrews who originally wrote it.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600269 Feb 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say it was, and also, your religion depends on Judaic texts for validity... Up until it contradicts what you believe, then you toss it out.
<quoted text>scaritual wrote: As far as the rest of the points you mention above, those weren't saying you were Jewish, that was never the implication, although the Jesus! failing Moshiach prophecy is central to your religion, it doesn't mean you have to believe it(...)<quoted text> You don't have to care, and as a matter of fact, you're exampling that within Christianity, there is no continuity, it all amounts to whatever it is you say it is that makes you a Christian. Just believe in the Jesus!, and pick some parts here and there from the bible, make up some "personal interpretations" or whatever, and you're Christian.
Just like Catholics are Christians, but you knew that, I've stated it before on numerous occasions.
But you don't have to be a true christian to be a theist. And I'm sure theists outnumber atheists.

Location hidden

#600270 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
By calling me crusty, you are also insulting booots and Black Thunder 42. You insult anybody, always hurting people on your side, you can never have peace with anybody, you are such a poor excuse!
Aaaaw. Lil' Lunger is try'n ta deflect the wrath he brings on hisself onto everyone else now.

You are such a loser Lunger.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600271 Feb 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
kerukeion wrote:
<quoted text>i don't understand because i never suggested that i prayed to any "sky" or "fairy".
<quoted text> You don't understand the history and origins of your religion, that's where the problem lies.
No, you just rely on propaganda and call it history.

Location hidden

#600272 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Mylan is just being herself. She is always full of hate, and never compassion.
Try look'm in a mirror Lunger.

Or did yer mpm break 'em all so ya don't hafta see the truth.

Yer such a loser Lunger!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600273 Feb 12, 2013
harry_h wrote:
I can't prove the existence of god physically, but i can prove the existence of God by his word, Quran.
Many Muslims since then until now are memorizing Quran fully without single letter difference. This explains why Quran remains by God will, and will remain by God will, without single letter change. Can you memorizing thousands of page in a book without single letter difference?, some 3-5 years old moslem kid can do it.(you can google it or watch in youtube), it's a god will.
I call all who want to know the truth to read about Quran Scientific miracles and to read about the rabbis, priests, scients, and many others who converted to Islam to know on what basis they converted to Islam and why they got convinced about the Quran authenticity. Only after that, they can answer whether Quran is true words of God or not. Do research!
Its simple skill, which takes years, not a miracle.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600274 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, everyone knows it's the SAME as every 5 year old "thinks" that Santa "actually" delivered gifts under the christmas tree. I mean they KNOW that Santa did this. Right? LOL... Slave.
Just like you "knew" you were actually worth something? HAHAHAHAHA!

Location hidden

#600275 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your hullicinations that your daddy touched you in the vagina ready to rape you?
yer fantasiz'n in public again Lunger!

Ya really ought'a take yer meds.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600276 Feb 12, 2013
SecretScumSocialReject wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope never heard of him. Is he a pop star?
Did you enjoy your trip? I bet the weather was beautiful. Was that when the snow was here?
David Cameron is mine and your Prime minister.

Location hidden

#600277 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Mylan likes to repress memories of being raped, its time to bring them back again! Good old traumer that Mylan has never lets me down, big time!
Project'n yer last psyche session again I see.

You really ought'a go back ta yer padded room before ya hurt someone or yerself Lunger.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600278 Feb 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
'cept I wasn't 5, so.......
Mylan can't share the joke with you, she is unable to laugh at herself, all she feels is shame.

Location hidden

#600279 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
After I attacked you, you have now gotten angry and attacked people on both sides. Love it! Such anger and rage you wish to inflict on others!
There ya go fantasiz'n in public again Lunger.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600280 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh right <wink, wink> wouldn't want to upset mommy and daddy so you took the easy route... It's ok...Slave...
Your not any better. I doubt you have the courage to question them, go on, do it! Go against their "umbrella of authority" that you hate, if you are so brazen!
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#600281 Feb 12, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
SHARE YOURS THEN!
13Feb13.....

.....'Only' eeejits like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and dis poster you are conversing vit...would 'post' personal pictures on da Net.

Ps:....and there are quite a few eeejits hereIN.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600282 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, it comes from myths.
I hear the pope is stepping down because of some HBO documentary...
Seems he was in charge of all child abuse complaints for years before he became pope. Maybe they should change the title from pope to pedo eh?
Like Jimmy Savile your father did with you...? Is that why you blame it on religion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 65,189
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Pegasus 281,988
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 20 min ImFree2Choose 2,614
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min truth 654,713
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min MUQ2 45,319
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 59 min MUQ2 523
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 1 hr kanji23 71
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 2 hr j4snowyfox69 47
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 hr T rules 863
More from around the web