“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#600231 Feb 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So River Tam is bad people Henry?
Shes dumb.
When attempting to insult people, you should be mindful of both your grammar and your spelling, both of which you completely screwed up.

she's*

dumb - meaning: unable to speak
I think you mean "stupid?"
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600232 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That I feel you have an echo in your head, yes.
I don't have echo's in my head. Yet again from your limited experience. I've never read it, so you didn't pick it up from reading it, it must have been from your own experience of having hullicinations and having schrephrenia.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#600233 Feb 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you now saying that it is impossible for Allah to create? Physically, everything had to have come from Allah. If there had to be a time when there was only Allah, whatever He created, He created from Himself. But you cannot deem it impossible for Allah to create separate consciousness within His creation. To state that there can be nothing separate, nothing at all, is to state that it is impossible for Allah to create independent consciousness.
In other words, it is impossible for Allah to create anything since it would always be a part of Him and it will always be only Him. That is the Islamic problem with pantheism and that it why we favour panentheism over pantheism. There can be no limitation about God and pantheism is limiting. Limitation defies the infinite, all powerful nature of God. By pantheistic thought, no one exists, and Allah worships Himself. How can one assert that is it impossible for Allah to ever bring into existence something other than Himself, with an independent consciousness and ability to decide its relationship with Allah.
Idolatry is all in the mind. I can bow down to a rock, I can bow down to another human, I can kiss anything, but it does not mean I am worshipping it or likening it to God. If you want to wash your lingam with milk and put marigold petal all around it as some symbolic act of love or obedience or oath, then go ahead and good luck. Sincerely, good luck. May Allah recognise and appreciate this symbolic act of yours and grant you whatever you want. But the moment you start thinking that that actual black rock infront of you, that hand-polished factory made rock, can help you, then you are lost in idolatry. That rock is not going to jump out and start talking and perform magic tricks to bless you.
no, i'm saying that Allah is not dual minded.

i'm not exclusively a hindu.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600234 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And what "heroes" would that be, slave?
You seem to worship those facists, feminists, says too much about you since they are your only role models. Why not have women who fought for the freedom, real peoples freedom, other than their own as role models?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600235 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're just talking like a loon. Back up what you're saying or STFU, slave.
You are incapable of feeling sorry for others who get hurt, and only get angry at someone if YOU are hurt, so self absorbed! Stop tricking yourself that you are a kind and compassionate person!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600236 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you wish that applies, moron.
You copied that off someone though, never original, when yet claiming to have the intelligence to carry that off.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600237 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you wished you could see a full ass of some hillibly, typical homosexual, what interests you more than some fruedral white ass? No wonder no one can have a debate with you, you are far too interested with white male asses.
Who in the hell would want ta have any conversation with the likes of a palmdale rodeo sockpuppet like you?!
Yer project'n yer vile mental psychosis on others in public again killer.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#600238 Feb 12, 2013
[QUOTE who=]<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]

TO THE COLOSSIANS.
CHAPTER 3
8 But now put you also all away:
anger, indignation, malice, blasphemy,
filthy speech out of your mouth.

Location hidden

#600239 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you try to make me low and meanile in your little head that spins because you want to make yourself feel better, as your last resort... before you commit suicide?
I don't hafta make ya low. You do that all on your own LUNGER!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600240 Feb 12, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Only of ya passed the Felteration test. It helps of ya got's yer own ship too...money's is gitt'n tight, y'know.
I'd sell ya mine, but regulations says I gotta keep it fer the next hunderd years(case I git's called back ta save the "local" bubble again)....But I does got them "extra" parts ya kin use-long as ya don't let nobody else "touch" em. We keeps most o' the spare parts stored in Assganistan, so it might be jist a little trouble gitt'n to 'em too.
Ya gotta keep yer "handle" short so's they kin sew it on the little patch too. Once ya git on the other side o' the moon, ther's lots'a stuff stored there ya kin use...now once ya git all that tagether, ya kin find anyth'n else what ya need on mars an the very top part o' Saturn(in the heliwarp).
Don't fergit ta tell 'em I sent ya fer the 3 question test...they might even wave it fer ya, an jist commission ya on me word...Don't write nuth'n on paper neither...it's all classtifiled stuff-y'know.
Good Luck with yer catfish'n (mission) son!
Does your headline say "ah see landlubbers cap'in BT(Blackthunder)" Imply you want to give yourself some sort of name of self worth? Stop being something else, you aren't witty and charming, so stop trying to fake it!

Location hidden

#600241 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose Adam Lanza deserves a TINY BIT of credit, since I suppose he might have shot some gay kids.
Probably your hero you perverted sicko.

Carry on Lunger!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600242 Feb 12, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Religous people don't have a heart, that's why they get a woodie killing innocent people.
Is that a way if describing yourself as a victim, since your parents hurt you? So by describing a category of an innocent victim, you too belong there, to feel you are getting attention?

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#600243 Feb 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So River Tam is bad people Henry?
Shes dumb.
River Tam

Location hidden

#600244 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such bigotry about people who live in trailer parks. And this bigot here is also confessing to have integrity by showing my true colours, such irony of him!
You are a lowlife POS from the palmdale rodeo sockpuppet gang...Your hatred and statements about wanting others dead is your own words. They tell everyone who and what a despicable POS you are.

Carry on Lunger...

The world needs to see what you are.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600245 Feb 12, 2013
kerukeion wrote:
<quoted text>actually the gnostic gospel of thomas is more accurate in that mary magdalene was possibly the highest aspirant among the disciples.
given the middle east and european culture of treating women as inferiors, we might have known a whole lot more than we do; so i agree with you somewhat. no doubt, any female influence in such matters would have been quashed as quickly as possible given the patriarchal attitudes of the middles east and greek/roman culture.
Not of today. Women already have equal rights, so stop getting through that guilt trip.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#600246 Feb 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christians themselves know that the cross is not original nor christian. But it doesn't mean that they copied tau beliefs either. They have other symbols, another popular one being a fish, which is also said to stem from Egyptian mythology, but in reality suggests a Christian conundrum.
This whole notion that everyone copied Hinduism is just simply something that you want to believe and I don't think there is anything I can say that would change that. You simply want to believe that the whole world are a bunch of idiots who just copied everything from Hindus. While an amusing belief, it also reveals a very low and insulting opinion of humanity that you have.
Deny it all you want. Others have their history, their culture, theirs beliefs, and they developed it by their own wisdom, their own experiences and struggles. Their beliefs had progressed and regressed as their struggles and society progressed and regressed.
You are not the first Hindu I've met to believe that you were once a great and wise people and everyone copied you. No doubt it comes from some village insecurity about yourselves, given the state of India today and the fact that it was repeatedly walked over by other cultures over the past thousand years.
I suggest you stop clinging to these 6 thousand year old self glorified myths and look to the betterment of the future of Hindus and do your part to solve their problems today.
i said that they all copied the source of hinduism and zoroastrianism. i never said they copied hinduism exclusively. hinduism itself has many forms. buddhism has many forms. christianity has many forms. islam has many forms. judaism has had multiple forms.

the idea is ONE. the forms are many.

i'm not advocating for any one religion vs another. they are the same idea being expressed in differing ways; when understood that languages and cultures are window dressing. islam is not greater than judaism. judaism is not greater than hinduism. hinduism is not greater than islam

ONE is not greater than another ONE

ONE > ONE or 1 > 1 is false
ONE <> ONE or 1 <> 1 is false
ONE = ONE or 1 = 1 is true

Location hidden

#600247 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Young love is only a way for poor pitiful heathen children to feel they are fufilled with love they missed from their mother. Was your girlfriend in your youth a replacement for the affection you missed from your mother when you were very very very young?
Your sociopathic psychotic azz is hanging out again.

Carry on Lunger
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#600248 Feb 12, 2013
kerukeion wrote:
<quoted text>actually the gnostic gospel of thomas is more accurate in that mary magdalene was possibly the highest aspirant among the disciples.
given the middle east and european culture of treating women as inferiors, we might have known a whole lot more than we do; so i agree with you somewhat. no doubt, any female influence in such matters would have been quashed as quickly as possible given the patriarchal attitudes of the middles east and greek/roman culture.
If the disciples used a women as an example of evidence in that case, in their stories, it would have been unbelievable, which proves they were being honest, otherwise if they were making up a story, they wouldn't bother using a women as an example.

Location hidden

#600249 Feb 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a way if describing yourself as a victim, since your parents hurt you? So by describing a category of an innocent victim, you too belong there, to feel you are getting attention?
Yer fantasizing in public again pervert.

Go back ta palmdale Lunger.

Yer mom can tie a porkchop on yer neck so the dog will play with ya.
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#600250 Feb 12, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course wahdat ul wujood is nothing new. Why would it be new? Panentheism is an old concept, perhaps as old as humanity.
You seem to be looking for something new and revolutionary. The truth is the truth, and has always stood. Religions, beliefs, cultures, dictate how strongly this truth stands or how obscured it may get from peoples eyes. Islam is not believed to be something new. It is believed to be a restoration of truth. That was the purpose of the Prophets. To restore the truth whenever it got lost beyond finding.
If Judaism did not become so corrupted with all kinds of lies, there would've been no need for Allah to send Jesus. And if Christianity did not become corrupted with lies, there would've been no need for Muhammed. People lose their way over generations. Eventually there will even come a time when there will be no muslim who possesses the truth of Allah. As it is today, many muslims are muslims only by birth and culture, and possess none of the vital truths about Allah.
As for the others, the truth exists in but tiny portions of society. There are very few Hindus who actually possess the truth, very few Christians and Jews and very few Muslims as well.
i agree on the last statemet. very few find the WAY to everlasting life.

assalm ayakhum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 3 min Lawrence Wolf 220
Poll Is it OK for men to lust /look at underage girls? (Feb '09) 3 min Dummies post here 180
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 658,801
Add me plz boys 4 min Kizz1817 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 70,970
News Bush, First Lady Lay Wreaths At Ground Zero (Sep '06) 9 min Kisses1116 67
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 283,000
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 37 min Johnny 5,032
More from around the web