Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#600127 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
America has a beautiful countryside all over..
The Grand Canyon is breath taking. Nothing like it in the world.
SecretScumSocial Reject

London, UK

#600128 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one if the many gait Brits?
I've been like that furlong time.
Logical Thinker

Jonesborough, TN

#600129 Feb 11, 2013
RiverSpirit wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that there isn't.
Prove there's no god? Easy.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/artic...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#600130 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's cute. You saved 'em.
I'm still not a Protestant.
You don't get to pick & choose my choice of religion, bro.
You still don't understand history, Ar Ar.

I'm not choosing your religion for you, nor does the fact that you fall under the Protestant Reformation - as being the source of you religious status and belief set - origins, whatever those beliefs may be, change your religion.

Location hidden

#600131 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm sorry that you found out that Santa wasn't real,
Unlike you I never believed in Santa. I figured out he would have to go 650 miles per second, plus it would take 214,200 reindeer. This increases the payload - not even counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons. Take 353,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second and it creates enormous air resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as spacecrafts re-entering the earth's atmosphere. So basically you would have BBQ'ed reindeer powering the sleigh. Not very feasible. See, math is a very honest science :p

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#600132 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Of course not, it comes from myths.

Sure, if you say so.
I hear the pope is stepping down because of some HBO documentary...
Seems he was in charge of all child abuse complaints for years before he became pope. Maybe they should change the title from pope to pedo eh?
Never heard of that documentary. I'm Christian, I don't pay any attention to what a pope does. I think the pedo problem the Catholic Church has is a big problem for them.

Location hidden

#600133 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hey, that's cute. You saved 'em.
No, I didn't save them, I pulled them back up in a search, took about...3-5 minutes.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#600134 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold it, I say bloody hell, too!
I say bloody, blumin', flippin', pissin', shittin', friggin' hell!
That's all i can remember so far!
Who's ziggy?
I been to aberystwyth, i thought i was in the amazon rain forest or something, it's so green, England is like a desert next to it!
He was an amazing actor, i saw one of his films the other week, it was about Jesus and his rope, i can't remember what it was called.
12Feb13.....

...'Ziggy' is your bloody 'travellin' name'.....

.....Note blumin''rope'...but flippin 'Robe'.

Ps:....Richard did quite well as a stage actor in the beginning. He had an elequent voice and personified Shakespear. He was born in Wales into a large family of 12 kids. At a very early age, he was noticed in school plays as 'having the act'. He was selected by a man Richard Burton (a playwrite) and went to live with him and changed his name to Richard Burton. Burton Sr. trained him for several years. Eventually, Richard got into stage performances. His claim to fame came when he was chosed to play in the blockbuster movie 'Cleopatra' opposite Elizabeth Taylor....who was a superStar even then.
The two became lovers both on the set and off da set. Both were married....Liz to Eddie Fisher, and Richard to Sybil. The each divorced their spouses and married each other. The world was in an uproar over this terrible thing that these two lovers were doing. It had never been done so boldly before.
Both drank and cursed and swore a lot, but neither took drugs.
Richard would oftentimes show up drunk to perform. Other onlookers from Hollywood would watch him 'fall' on his face. They were jealous of Richard and wanted to see that. The next night, thinking that Richard would fall flat again, the theatres would be filled to capacity to see 'the drunk'. However, this time Richard would give a commanding performance. This was his way of filling the halls and guaranteeing a huge salary. Good stuff...huh!!!

They continued to act in movies togehter and alone. They made some great movies together that still stand the test of time.

Eventually, after 100 kids and 5000 rows and 12 years of the usual stuff, they separated. After 4 years they re-married. After 2 years they divorced again....for good.

Richard Burton lived out the remainder of his life with his new 4th wife in Switzerland where he croaked and was buried wrapped in the Flag of Wales. You can still visit his crypt today.

....His funeral was attended by ALL 4 wives.

Liz wept.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#600135 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why is he doing what he's doing?
Didn't he find corruption and was punished for trying to stop it or something? If that's the case then I'm rooting for him. We need more whistle blowers.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#600136 Feb 11, 2013
SecretScumSocialReject wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have a jig in the student union? Aberystwyth is another proof there is hell on earth. Go to penparcau. The herion there is as golden as the sands on the coast of heaven.
12Feb13.....

.....Jest as BobLoblah figured.

Ps:...you, ya eeejit, are a drugged-out schidt-for-brains who can't even spell heroin correctly.

....Now, git back down into yer basement apartment in Bolton dat's in somebody's outHouse.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#600137 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, scar. That's central to the Jewish religion.
I.....am.....not.....Jewish... ..
How dense are you, man?
No, it is central to your religion, once you start ignoring unfulfilled prophecies, and then negating that they were not fulfilled as prophesied, or matter, you negate the OT prophets at large, creating false prophets of those who made the prophecies.

I don't make the rules.

Your bible does, and it's very specific.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#600138 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK, i'm a girl and a very bad driver and u want me to drive longer on the roads? u sure?
But america is different, your roads r bigger, we have horrible tight roads and ROUNDABOUTS!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH! who the hell came up with that stupid idea!
12Feb13.....

.....Sorry to break it to ya, but Sihks in India came up vit da idea after da Brits moved in.

Ps:....Keep makin' yer plans fer Devon. Remember, after Devon you are with BobLoblah to make da rounds. Yes!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#600139 Feb 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Al, I spent all day searching for Dorner.
I'm hungry for that cool million bucks.
So far, no luck.
Any idea where he might be?
12Feb13.....

....Any idea!!!!!!

Ps:....Yeah.

....'somewhere'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600140 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The Grand Canyon is breath taking. Nothing like it in the world.
Yup. I remember the first time I saw it. Pictures don't do it justice & you miss all the details from the air.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600141 Feb 11, 2013
SecretScumSocialReject wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been like that furlong time.
Jew have?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#600142 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
Why is he doing what he's doing?
Dude.

He's killing people.

Innocent people.

There may be a silver lining in an investigation of the LAPD.

But it's not right to root for the guy, himself.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600143 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't understand history, Ar Ar.
I'm not choosing your religion for you, nor does the fact that you fall under the Protestant Reformation - as being the source of you religious status and belief set - origins, whatever those beliefs may be, change your religion.
OK, dude.

But I'm still not Protestant.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#600144 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Except fish meat...
Difference being?
I don't eat things that have legs.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#600145 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to agree, i'm shocked by some of the things mylan has said!
What are we gonna do, eh? Bugs Mylan Bunny will be Bugs Mylan Bunny!
12Feb13.....

.....Stay away from both the heroin user 'secretScrotum' and 'Lielan' da eeejit. Dey are both LIARS and schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600146 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you I never believed in Santa. I figured out he would have to go 650 miles per second, plus it would take 214,200 reindeer. This increases the payload - not even counting the weight of the sleigh - to 353,430 tons. Take 353,000 tons traveling at 650 miles per second and it creates enormous air resistance - this will heat the reindeer up in the same fashion as spacecrafts re-entering the earth's atmosphere. So basically you would have BBQ'ed reindeer powering the sleigh. Not very feasible. See, math is a very honest science :p
Well that AND not all houses have fireplaces for his fat ass to descend....

And all those poor kids in the apts & in tall buildings. They get nuttin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feb 24 Trump Talks To Judge Jeanine 4 min Funny n not funny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Rosesz 695,810
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Cat 60,558
Where Does It Say In The Bible...? 2 hr River Tam2 3
I just caught my mom masturbating 2 hr Mama01 1
News Trump: Dem Memo a 'Bust,' Confirms Actions That... 4 hr davy 7
Dem Libtard Keeps Screaming 4 hr Yes we can 1
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web