Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#599839 Feb 11, 2013
you will the father inside of you in everything the father is the force of life and all things and it is good
Rush

Columbus, NE

#599840 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You yourself admitted to me you were 63, while I was posting as Orangelion.
You say that you are 59. That just proves that you are never too old to be an idiot.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599841 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
karl44 wrote:
except for you
who god purposely created stupid
so he could touch you
RiversideRedneck wrote:<quoted text>
Excellent. You're a believer, too.
Next.
scaritual wrote:<quoted text>
The deity you worship and yourself can be discussed, and that does not imply that there is an actual belief in your deities existence no more than discussing the insane man and the imaginary creatures he sees crawling on the walls indicate that we actually think there are creatures on the wall.
<quoted text>
It certainly did, and quite often on the thread here you example that sort of faulty reasoning, and specifically relating to that, and that is:
You often, when someone says something to the effect: "Look what your deity has done" << You then comment that the person must believe in the deity to speak of it in such a manner.
My comment was spot on.
You're talking about an instane man seeing things, and I was addressing karl, so....

Retracted.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599842 Feb 11, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no game. You are just an angry little man.
Black Thunder 42 called it a game, not me. And the fact that he calls himself 42 probably suggests he wishes he could go back to when he was 42, because of how much a dump his life is! He has now missed his chance probably to have a wife and kids(He's 63).
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599843 Feb 11, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
And you pray to a video game.
I don't pray to ratchet. But Riverside Redneck(A poster on here)Already knows about this ratchet thing anyway, ask him.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#599844 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals are inhuman, just like you, queerhead.
Queerhead?!?! Wow. Did you stay up all night to come up with that one, or did your mom yell that down to you in the basement?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599845 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, LEVIATHAN and BEHEMOTH seems entirely reasonable to you, funny, that. We can't forget "angels" with 4 wings, 4 faces and eye covered wings and other such ridiculous creatures and stories in the bible.
I know, I know, I know, it's all metaphor, allegory, or hyperbole etc..
The metaphor is that you buy those explanations and accept them as real, because when people speak of leprechauns and other mythological creatures, you scoff, but your mythological creatures are real.
They're just "metaphors"....
Of course I scoff at them, a leprechaun is not a metaphor for anything, just a tale.

God seems entirely unreasonable to you, that much is certain. So why waste your time discussing Him?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599846 Feb 11, 2013
Jake 54 wrote:
you will the father inside of you in everything the father is the force of life and all things and it is good
That sounds like some weird chant while masterbating. I doubt you are a christian, you sound gay.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599847 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Thunder 42 called it a game, not me. And the fact that he calls himself 42 probably suggests he wishes he could go back to when he was 42, because of how much a dump his life is! He has now missed his chance probably to have a wife and kids(He's 63).
Maybe his waste is 42".........

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#599848 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to do with the hoodlums that hang out there. I'm barely interested. I don't know what they are up to, but by looking at them standing by shops smoking ciggaretes all day while unemployed tells me enough(And most of these people are in their late 50's, or even their 60's, too, they are pathetic failures).
Then you are a uppity Llangilier from the southern boondocks?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#599849 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like some weird chant while masterbating. I doubt you are a christian, you sound gay.
Its funny that you wish everyone was gay. Your version of heaven?

Location hidden

#599850 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not gossip about people more while a lawsuit is filed against you, hoodlum?
What court your magi sty?
The lower caste of palmdale or South waxo?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#599851 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not... You have to be soft in the head to believe in made up stories...LOL...
maybe soft in the heart......

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#599852 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It was guesswork, which shows I don't know what same sex attraction is like.
you are too modest by half

Location hidden

#599853 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But you get angry simply because someone does something you don't like, how selfish!
Your standing in the public square, pulling down yer pants, an bellowing hatred about wanting ta kill homosexuals from yer azz is NOT someth'n we wish to tolerate as a society....

But it DOES show us all what ya really are...

Carry on Lunger!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#599854 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
In the modern world creatures like that don't exist. We would know if they were in the modern world. The belong to the ancient world, that is why we don't know of them.
So, too, of the leprechaun, the hydra, and so many other mythical creatures.

<Leprechaun> "well, well, lads, it appears as if ta future has not een a wee little place for belief in us. Time for retirement"

<hydra> "SCRAWWWWARRGH!"

<LEVIATHAN> "I dunno, I'm gonna keep a low profile and chill, BEHEMOTH and I have an apocalypse in our mythology to attend"

<Leprechaun> "YOU CAN TALK?!"

<LEVIATHAN> "Damn straight, I can do anything they say I can or can't in my mythology..."*it's metaphor*, so there's wigglin' room."

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#599855 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
@Karl44...she is in love? that help?
do you know the word "swoon" ?

might that be the word?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#599856 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about an instane man seeing things, and I was addressing karl, so....
Retracted.
He was talking about your "deity touch on the head", so, yeah, I get what you mean, and what karl meant....

Bring your boots next time.

Location hidden

#599857 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Garcia meant God is with CHRISTIANS even when they don't realise it. Not with heathens. Do you twist your mothers words around to try to make them sound affectionate, as well as your wifes or spouses?
There ya go again...spew'n yer misconceptions 'bout yer self perceived hateful god again, an yer projections 'bout yer hatred fer yer mother...

Yer a sad excuse fer a human bean Lunger!
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#599858 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're starting to believe.... That's good.
I'm so glad that atheists are miserable. It proves that God really does exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 7,980
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min too lazy to log in 272,845
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 603,224
News Deputy ambushed, fatally shot at gas station ne... 1 min discocrisco 1
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 min Ajay 562
Ex-Wife of Dr. Shine, Dee Dee Freeman Moving on... (Apr '12) 1 min Gwendolyn 3
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min emperorjohn 3,813
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web