Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599967 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Is anyone gonna tell me what a "tot" is or are?
http://www.oreida.com/en/Produ cts/C/Crispy-Crowns

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#599968 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Only of ya passed the Felteration test. It helps of ya got's yer own ship too...money's is gitt'n tight, y'know.
I'd sell ya mine, but regulations says I gotta keep it fer the next hunderd years(case I git's called back ta save the "local" bubble again)....But I does got them "extra" parts ya kin use-long as ya don't let nobody else "touch" em. We keeps most o' the spare parts stored in Assganistan, so it might be jist a little trouble gitt'n to 'em too.
Ya gotta keep yer "handle" short so's they kin sew it on the little patch too. Once ya git on the other side o' the moon, ther's lots'a stuff stored there ya kin use...now once ya git all that tagether, ya kin find anyth'n else what ya need on mars an the very top part o' Saturn(in the heliwarp).
Don't fergit ta tell 'em I sent ya fer the 3 question test...they might even wave it fer ya, an jist commission ya on me word...Don't write nuth'n on paper neither...it's all classtifiled stuff-y'know.
Good Luck with yer catfish'n (mission) son!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
kerukeion

Morehead, KY

#599969 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of the Topix atheists have a hard time understanding God - or they just want to ridicule, so they call Him things like "sky fairy", "sky daddy", "the Jesus!", etc.
They also can't understand heaven at all, so they equate it to "the clouds".
They are a simple-minded bunch, you just have to bear with them.
i've been ridiculed by both sides of the aisle. extremism tends to that sort of thing.

Location hidden

#599970 Feb 11, 2013
Just saying wrote:
Guess when ur in hell looking up at how great heaven is u will have ur proof.
Sounds great... oh except for the fact that hell is a made up place.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599971 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Feb13.....
.....You 'Clementia' have smitten da heart of BobLoblah and BobLoblah has smitten da heart of 'Clementia'.
Ps:.....Now if only, together, Clementis & BobLoblah can 'smite' ALL the schidt-for-brains that 'lurk' hereIN.
Hugs & Kisses toooooooooooo youuuuuuuuu.
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhh.
Geeze....BobLoblah is gettin' ALL hot & bothered already.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Awwwwwww! U put a big smile on my face, thanks! Double the hugs and kisses back to u, forever and ever!:-)

I think it's because valentine's day is coming up, i got too much love in me, lol, but no guy,:-(. LOL!

Now i'm more upset coz me and the girls were meant to be celebrating it tomorrow, but somethings come up so we had to cancel it. Thursday is gonna be hell coz we got a test and we're in uni all day. This week is gonna be horrible!!!

Location hidden

#599972 Feb 11, 2013
kerukeion wrote:
<quoted text>so you are sikh?
Yes, I'm sikh, but i'm not khalsa, i'm not a part of the righteous army of the timeless. I'm just a learner/student!
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599973 Feb 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wfoEn1EJeHIXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
12Feb13.....

....Can you NOT do anyDing besides 'pull' dings from da net!!!!!

Ps:.....Vhy don'tCha use yer schidt-for-brains for once and see if you can dump some of dat slop down into yer arseHole.

Da best postings come 'straight from da Heart'.

....but BobLoblah dinks dat you, ya eeejit, have great difficulties linking two (2) sentences together. Huh!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599974 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It most certainly does apply. You seem to only read one sentence of every post.
LOL.... You religious people are such idiots. Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you had enough oxygen at birth? ROFL.....

Location hidden

#599975 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....Once we 'meetUP' and share a coupla days together, you will call BobLoblah 'darlin','honey', and 'loverBoy'.
Ps:.....In their 'proper' locations, of course.
BobLoblah has a wonderful name for you which BobLoblah will disclose to you 'in person'.
Guess What!!!!!!!!!.ALL members are readingUP and paying attention and listening to and wondering what and thinking where and just how .....these two are gonna manage dis .......
.....Vell, vell, vell.....dat's for Clementia and BobLoblah to know and for them to find out.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
ROFL!!!!!! OK, i'll only call u BobbyLobbylah in private!

Don't tell me, u have a star trek space teleporting device thingy?

Beam me up, Bobby! lol

I so wanna know the name u have for me!!!
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599976 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwww! U put a big smile on my face, thanks! Double the hugs and kisses back to u, forever and ever!:-)
I think it's because valentine's day is coming up, i got too much love in me, lol, but no guy,:-(. LOL!
Now i'm more upset coz me and the girls were meant to be celebrating it tomorrow, but somethings come up so we had to cancel it. Thursday is gonna be hell coz we got a test and we're in uni all day. This week is gonna be horrible!!!
12Feb13.....

.....aaahhhh vell, after dis week is over....all ya gotta do is get yourself to Devon.

Then it vill be 'Valentine's Day' every day of da veek.

BobLoblah will be a'waitin'....and you vill easily recognize BobLoblah.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599977 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....BobLoblah has been 'on your side' for quite some dime now.
Ps:....ListenUP....do NOT say anyDing untowarth to 'Clementia' or BobLoblah vill have yer guts fer garters.
BobLoblah Rules.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Muuuuuuaaaaaaaaah! Muuuaaah! Muuuuuuaaaaaaaaah!

My Hero!!
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599978 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sikh, but i'm not khalsa, i'm not a part of the righteous army of the timeless. I'm just a learner/student!
12Feb13.....

....Yer in BobLoblah's Heart, yer in BobLoblah's Soul

Ps:.....BobLoblah will teach ya a ding or two toooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599979 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!!!! OK, i'll only call u BobbyLobbylah in private!
Don't tell me, u have a star trek space teleporting device thingy?
Beam me up, Bobby! lol
I so wanna know the name u have for me!!!
12Feb13.....

.....ALL in good dime, Dear.

Ps:.....BobLoblah will give you your name all in good dime....along vit udder thingys.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599980 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
No pop! promise!
Thank You!
Will u guys help me think of a name now?
What, exactly, are you naming?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#599981 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Feb3.....
.....Still filled with envy and jealousy towards BobLoblah, huh!!!
Ps:.....BobLoblah only kisses vot BobLoblah vants ta kiss.
.....(___< >___).....and you can kiss dis toooooooooo.
She has 'tits', but NO tots.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Nobody here is jealous of you kissing anybody with that mouth of yours.

Location hidden

#599982 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Link don't work!

A tot is a biscuit?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599983 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.... You religious people are such idiots. Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you had enough oxygen at birth? ROFL.....
LMFAO!

See? You JUST did it again.

My post was:

"It most certainly does apply. You seem to only read one sentence of every post. Then you only reply to that one sentence. You're dull."

Then you cut it to:

"It most certainly does apply. You seem to only read one sentence of every post."

You're a friggin moron.

You missed the "You seem to only read one sentence of every post." part.......

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#599984 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>This from the LOSER who constantly wishes that innocent people get raped and/or murdered. You're a fraud and a loser little crusty turd.
Quit provoking yerself, troll.

Location hidden

#599985 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
.....aaahhhh vell, after dis week is over....all ya gotta do is get yourself to Devon.
Then it vill be 'Valentine's Day' every day of da veek.
BobLoblah will be a'waitin'....and you vill easily recognize BobLoblah.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
How the blumin' hell am i gonna get to devon? I never been on that side, well i been to wales but still, devon is so far and i get scared in new places and have panic attacks! I'm near Birmingham, i only know those area and London!

Devon is massive, how am i meant to find u? Stick your name on my head and stick it out the car window? LOL!
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599986 Feb 11, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Look Bob all the other brainwashed followers love your BS!
12Feb13.....

.....LIAR.....

If ya want a piece of BobLoblah, ya gotta get in line....and it runs longer than da von dat ran for the sale of the latest telephone gadget.

Would you prefer a baseball bat to da head made of Wood, Steel, or Aluminum. Either one, will get yer schidt-for-brains flowing out two ways....through your skull and out yer arseHole.

Ps:.....BobLoblah has NO brainwashed followers. ALL BobLoblah's followers are intelligent and can do a hole (sic) lotta more than copy and paste and pull videos from da net and rattle on and on with wordings pertinent to owners of schidt-for-brains....like YOU.

You readUP ALL of BobLoblah's postings along vit ALL your hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic eeejit buddy ILK.

You are also berry, berry envious and jealous of BobLoblah for many, many, many, many reasons.

.....and ALL intelligent posters know vhy toooooooo.

Get a Life ya eeejit. Betta still...Get Lost. Phuck OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aerobatty 123,165
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 681,729
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 17 min 07 Mustang 7,086
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min onemales mother 286,515
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 2 hr Har Har Har 152
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 hr Har Har Har 223,187
asking a friend for a spanking (Mar '12) 4 hr Roberto 16
More from around the web