Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#599944 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed that I don't work.
You're wrong. Period.
<quoted text>
Gee, Hukt. What God do Christians pray to?
SON.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599945 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
hahaaa... You said you weren't a >Protestant<, that you were a Pentecost or Evangelical, but not a Protestant.[QUOTE]

There are three basic rules of Protestant, 2 of which I disagree with, the first 2.

1. The belief in the Bible as the supreme source of authority.
2. Justification by faith alone.
3. Universal priesthood of believers.

1 out of 3 doesn't make me a Protestant, dude.

[QUOTE] What a hoot.
Sure, ignorance makes it funny to you.
As far as the rest of the points you mention above, those weren't saying you were Jewish, that was never the implication, although the Jesus! failing Moshiach prophecy is central to your religion, it doesn't mean you have to believe it, it just means one relies on the other. Remember, the OT supports the NT, the NT doesn't support the OT. Judaism is your parent religion.
Judaism is not Christianity. I don't care if Jews don't think of Jesus as the messiah. No more than I care that Catholics think they can't pray directly to God or that JW's think the Earth will be heaven....
I never said Protestantism or Catholicism were the same in practice, although they are both certainly Christians, and one is no more "Christian", than another.
Very good. I was wondering if you thought that Christians are catholic.
If you're all the same, then you should just utilize numbers that reflect the Christians you approve of, no?
So, what?... maybe 50,000 Christians in the U.S. that are what you deem Christian?
I don't know where you're getting that 50,000 from.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#599946 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
@Karl44....r u even thinkin', babe? How can swoon go with that sentence? lol
<shrug>

i was guessing at context

What little you offered, seemed to me a conversation about affection, the setting sun a metaphor, the phrase that follows likely another metaphor......

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599947 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit that your god is NOT perfect and makes mistakes on a regular basis?
What?!

Boy, talk about reading into shit.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599948 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you wish that applies, moron.
It most certainly does apply. You seem to only read one sentence of every post. Then you only reply to that one sentence. You're dull.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#599949 Feb 11, 2013
kerukeion wrote:
<quoted text>furthermore.
its the basic premise that life is continuous in some form; not necessarily an anthropomorphic form per se. thus the profane/ignorant says there is no life everlasting while the believer says their is.
this is why being christian isn't a necessity
Serving All Men
19 For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; 20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those who are under the law, as under the law,[c] that I might win those who are under the law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law (not being without law toward God,[d] but under law toward Christ), that I might win those who are without law; 22 to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23 Now this I do for the gospel’s sake, that I may be partaker of it with you.
like jesus said, "he who wishes to be greatest must be servant to all".
thus one must be a jain to jains, a buddhist to buddhists, a hindu to hindus, et al.
the ABSOLUTE speaks to each in it's own understanding, in its own language, within it's own cultural perspective.
indeed

until Paul corrupted the text. now it is a doctrine of hate

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599950 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
dadio
homo-boy
or
ghost-buster
????
That's three, try again.

(hint: I did say there's only one choice)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599951 Feb 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
maybe soft in the heart......
Religous people don't have a heart, that's why they get a woodie killing innocent people.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599952 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call what? You high on soda again?
Nah, it's ok! I finished my first youtube video!! I used drape, i can't think of any other word!

No pop! promise!

Will u guys help me think of a name now?

Have I ever told u guys that i love each and every one of u?? Well, i do!

Location hidden

#599953 Feb 11, 2013
kerukeion wrote:
hmmm, you pray to a sky fairy?
Trouble comprehending English? It says "Better that then praying to some imaginary sky fairy eh?"

Location hidden

#599955 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
there's one Christian God....
Take your best guess, there's only one to choose from.
Prove it, shop us his mug shot.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599956 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
<shrug>
i was guessing at context
What little you offered, seemed to me a conversation about affection, the setting sun a metaphor, the phrase that follows likely another metaphor......
It's ok, i used the word drape.

Yh, u r right!

I don't really get the metaphor but i love the song!!
alan

Kansas City, MO

#599957 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Feb13.....
.....and on 'equal' footing, where is YOUR proof of Buddha's teachings!!!!!!!!!
Ps:....You are fulla schidt to da eyeballs. As usual.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Look Bob all the other brainwashed followers love your BS!
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599958 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I can't help myself, u r just so adorable!! Muuuaaah!!
Can I call u BobbyLobbylah? Pleeeaaassse!!
12Feb13.....

.....You 'Clementia' have smitten da heart of BobLoblah and BobLoblah has smitten da heart of 'Clementia'.

Ps:.....Now if only, together, Clementis & BobLoblah can 'smite' ALL the schidt-for-brains that 'lurk' hereIN.

Hugs & Kisses toooooooooooo youuuuuuuuu.

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhh.

Geeze....BobLoblah is gettin' ALL hot & bothered already.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
kerukeion

Morehead, KY

#599959 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we do! We say u should live and let others live, stop causing problems for each other. Being good or bad has nothing to do with being a man or woman. But we do believe women can change this world if they wanted, but we don't want to, we don't want to educate our children into doing good, we too busy putting make-up on our faces, so it doesn't matter if our children become rapists, murders, evil monsters etc..
so you are sikh?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599960 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I can't help myself, u r just so adorable!! Muuuaaah!!
Can I call u BobbyLobbylah? Pleeeaaassse!!
12Feb13.....

.....Once we 'meetUP' and share a coupla days together, you will call BobLoblah 'darlin','honey', and 'loverBoy'.

Ps:.....In their 'proper' locations, of course.

BobLoblah has a wonderful name for you which BobLoblah will disclose to you 'in person'.

Guess What!!!!!!!!!.ALL members are readingUP and paying attention and listening to and wondering what and thinking where and just how .....these two are gonna manage dis .......

.....Vell, vell, vell.....dat's for Clementia and BobLoblah to know and for them to find out.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599961 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Write something worthwhile, I find that more adorable than drival.
12Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah has been 'on your side' for quite some dime now.

Ps:....ListenUP....do NOT say anyDing untowarth to 'Clementia' or BobLoblah vill have yer guts fer garters.

BobLoblah Rules.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
kerukeion

Morehead, KY

#599963 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed
until Paul corrupted the text. now it is a doctrine of hate
actually the gnostic gospel of thomas is more accurate in that mary magdalene was possibly the highest aspirant among the disciples.

given the middle east and european culture of treating women as inferiors, we might have known a whole lot more than we do; so i agree with you somewhat. no doubt, any female influence in such matters would have been quashed as quickly as possible given the patriarchal attitudes of the middles east and greek/roman culture.
kerukeion

Morehead, KY

#599964 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Trouble comprehending English? It says "Better that then praying to some imaginary sky fairy eh?"
i don't understand because i never suggested that i prayed to any "sky" or "fairy".

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599966 Feb 11, 2013
kerukeion wrote:
<quoted text>i don't understand because i never suggested that i prayed to any "sky" or "fairy".
A lot of the Topix atheists have a hard time understanding God - or they just want to ridicule, so they call Him things like "sky fairy", "sky daddy", "the Jesus!", etc.

They also can't understand heaven at all, so they equate it to "the clouds".

They are a simple-minded bunch, you just have to bear with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 123,071
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min swampmudd 6,891
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 28 min Corvus 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min Michael 681,703
New Arrival Nike Kyrie 3 Basketball Shoes On ww... 3 hr kyrie3sale 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr lil whispers 619,443
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr RiccardoFire 184,864
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 hr onemale 286,478
More from around the web