Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599813 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Feb3.....
.....Still filled with envy and jealousy towards BobLoblah, huh!!!
Ps:.....BobLoblah only kisses vot BobLoblah vants ta kiss.
.....(___< >___).....and you can kiss dis toooooooooo.
She has 'tits', but NO tots.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
What r tots?

Is she talkin' about me again? I really f*ckin' hope not!!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#599814 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
except for you
who god purposely created stupid
so he could touch you

RiversideRedneck wrote:<quoted text>
Excellent. You're a believer, too.
Next.

scaritual wrote:<quoted text>
The deity you worship and yourself can be discussed, and that does not imply that there is an actual belief in your deities existence no more than discussing the insane man and the imaginary creatures he sees crawling on the walls indicate that we actually think there are creatures on the wall.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not respond to the post you replied to. Not even close....
It certainly did, and quite often on the thread here you example that sort of faulty reasoning, and specifically relating to that, and that is:

You often, when someone says something to the effect: "Look what your deity has done" << You then comment that the person must believe in the deity to speak of it in such a manner.

My comment was spot on.

Location hidden

#599815 Feb 11, 2013
@Redneck.....oh sweat shirt, got ya!

@Largelanguage....God can't be proven!

@Mylan.....yh, so what do u call that?

@Karl44...she is in love? that help?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#599816 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the early church was in Israel from the Jews. And Constantine was a catholic, different from the Christian bible. And constanine only settled after the dates of the Bible was written.
How dumb!
Boy!
You really are one ignorant idiot aren't ya?

Location hidden

#599817 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Feb13.....
.....Should BobLoblah be layin' on da bed, BobLoblah would call it 'Cover 'em'.
Ps:.....Yer makin' haul dem eeejits so jealous by callin' BobLoblah 'yer SweetHeart'. you jest continue to wear your heart 'on yer sleeve' for BobLoblah and all good dings vill come to you.
.....and den sum tooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
lol!

I can't help myself, u r just so adorable!! Muuuaaah!!

Can I call u BobbyLobbylah? Pleeeaaassse!!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599818 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
karl44 wrote:
except for you
who god purposely created stupid
so he could touch you
RiversideRedneck wrote:<quoted text>
Excellent. You're a believer, too.
Next.
scaritual wrote:<quoted text>
The deity you worship and yourself can be discussed, and that does not imply that there is an actual belief in your deities existence no more than discussing the insane man and the imaginary creatures he sees crawling on the walls indicate that we actually think there are creatures on the wall.
<quoted text>
It certainly did, and quite often on the thread here you example that sort of faulty reasoning, and specifically relating to that, and that is:
You often, when someone says something to the effect: "Look what your deity has done" << You then comment that the person must believe in the deity to speak of it in such a manner.
My comment was spot on.
Our diety did what he needs to do. He doesn't need you questioning him.

Location hidden

#599819 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
While you suck at writing anything actually offensive, no matter how much you try to hurt people. Hard to believe you are 63.
Hard ta believe ya haven't been stalk'n all the threads ta gossip 'bout me too...didn't ya think these folks would tell me?

You are such a Pathetic loser, Lunger!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599820 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Boy!
You really are one ignorant idiot aren't ya?
Lost SONNY BOY?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599821 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I can't help myself, u r just so adorable!! Muuuaaah!!
Can I call u BobbyLobbylah? Pleeeaaassse!!
Write something worthwhile, I find that more adorable than drival.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#599822 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still on this same ole rant, huh?
It's only atheists that believe in a sky fairy, leprechauns, unicorns and the Flying Spaghetti Monster......
We've been over this...
Yet, LEVIATHAN and BEHEMOTH seems entirely reasonable to you, funny, that. We can't forget "angels" with 4 wings, 4 faces and eye covered wings and other such ridiculous creatures and stories in the bible.

I know, I know, I know, it's all metaphor, allegory, or hyperbole etc..

The metaphor is that you buy those explanations and accept them as real, because when people speak of leprechauns and other mythological creatures, you scoff, but your mythological creatures are real.

They're just "metaphors"....

Location hidden

#599823 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is using the sock puppet arguement and excuse to cover your sorry ass? Such integrity! So you aren't even honest with yourself that you are doing the right thing. Sucks for you to be in such a complex!
It's not an argument...It's a fact.

You are Busted loser!

AND YES, YOU [DO] SUCK AT THIS GAME.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599824 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hard ta believe ya haven't been stalk'n all the threads ta gossip 'bout me too...didn't ya think these folks would tell me?
I don't even know your real name, so I am unable to gossip. Although I won't(No matter how tempting), I would be put at an advantage from the law since you are from a different country, therefore unable for your own police to do anything about it. Although I wouldn't be invincible either, since my local police would sort me out.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599825 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hard ta believe ya haven't been stalk'n all the threads ta gossip 'bout me too...didn't ya think these folks would tell me?
You yourself admitted to me you were 63, while I was posting as Orangelion.

Location hidden

#599826 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary was not raped, gullible little turd! No education, so no one should be bothered with you either. You are such a poor excuse for a human being, you so do know that don't you?
Here we have it again folks...

This coming from the Militant Bigot crister that would revel in beating homosexuals to death...

Who is a poor excuse for a human being???

LUNGER!

Carry on LOSER!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599827 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, LEVIATHAN and BEHEMOTH seems entirely reasonable to you, funny, that. We can't forget "angels" with 4 wings, 4 faces and eye covered wings and other such ridiculous creatures and stories in the bible.
I know, I know, I know, it's all metaphor, allegory, or hyperbole etc..
The metaphor is that you buy those explanations and accept them as real, because when people speak of leprechauns and other mythological creatures, you scoff, but your mythological creatures are real.
They're just "metaphors"....
In the modern world creatures like that don't exist. We would know if they were in the modern world. The belong to the ancient world, that is why we don't know of them.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599828 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> It's not an argument...It's a fact.
You are Busted loser!
AND YES, YOU [DO] SUCK AT THIS GAME.
And you are so retarded you now try to kid yourself you are toying with me, by calling this a game.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599829 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Read what is WRITTEN and not just what you want to read, pawn.
Kettle, meet pot.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599830 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that the TWO letter words are tripping you up. I said IF god exist, fool.
Read the WHOLE post, dipshit.

Show that your #1 on that list is correct, that God must be perfect, then we'll continue.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599831 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for being impotent and not being able to show where I have ever said that. Your prejudice has been noted.
You are typing, although I can't show your post where you said that....

Location hidden

#599832 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to do with the hoodlums that hang out there. I'm barely interested. I don't know what they are up to, but by looking at them standing by shops smoking ciggaretes all day while unemployed tells me enough(And most of these people are in their late 50's, or even their 60's, too, they are pathetic failures).
LA & Palmdale is like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 653,755
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 10 min Eagle 12 9,363
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Buck Crick 63,514
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min lightbeamrider 106,476
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 46 min lee 8
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 54 min Semper anal USMC 69 28
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min Student 45,231
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 281,845
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Steve III 618,728
More from around the web