Because it is unnatural.
A) It is not unnatural

B) I don't think you quite understand the meaning of the word "myth"

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599461 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>This from someone who believes in a sky fairy and thinks that it's possible for leprechauns, unicorns and the Flying Spaghetti Monster to exist. What a loser!!!
You're still on this same ole rant, huh?

It's only atheists that believe in a sky fairy, leprechauns, unicorns and the Flying Spaghetti Monster......

We've been over this...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#599462 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with people choosing to be uneducated, it doesn't harm anyone.
Wow...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#599463 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She also used to post under the username "hidingfromyou", the same retard who comes from Japan.
Really? Calling people out for using multiple names, OrangeLion?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599464 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Link does not show.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599465 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
What is wrong with people choosing to be uneducated, it doesn't harm anyone.
WRONG! It harms mankind in a VERY profound way. Look at all of the senseless killing in the name of religion. All of those people in the middle east should be loving one another and helping lift one another, not killing each other just because they are different. Religion manifests hate.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599466 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>This from someone who believes in a sky fairy and thinks that it's possible for leprechauns, unicorns and the Flying Spaghetti Monster to exist. What a loser!!!
I never said anything about leprechauns, unicorns, or a flying spaghetti monster.

Location hidden

#599467 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
The disciple wouldn't have believed Jesus resurrected if they didn't see him.
You ignorant loser, the disciples, jesus and the apostles NEVER existed. Imaginary characters in a story can't "see" each other. Grow up!

Location hidden

#599468 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
It only helps to consider the source from the perspective of what evidence the source uses..
I was talking about you slave.

Location hidden

#599469 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
And what is wrong with being uneducated really?.
Only someone like you would ask such a question.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#599470 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG! It harms mankind in a VERY profound way. Look at all of the senseless killing in the name of religion. All of those people in the middle east should be loving one another and helping lift one another, not killing each other just because they are different. Religion manifests hate.
PAradoxically IRONIC! Our American Sheeooople need to wake up US corrupted in power is ruining US AND WORLD WITH US WAR MACHINES!

This Is What our US right wing Christian nation stand for

US iNTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES & CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY -

UNITED STATES WAR & INTERVENTIONS
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Above is just tip of iceberg of US evils as Christian nation, not include are US wars since the inception of a US militaristic .US imperialistic Empire !
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599471 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes.
A magazine - specifically "The Magazine of Science, Technology & the Future" isn't going to be biased in way....
Really? A friggin magazine article?!?
How come cancer hasn't become a human? Rofl!

Location hidden

#599472 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Even evidence from the Mayo Clinic and Duke university can have fallacy as evidence too.
Well then if you're right it should be easy for you to prove that. Show us something from them recently that has been proven to be untrue.

Go on.

I'll wait.

Slave.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599474 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so now, according to YOU, "god" has a penis?
You are SUCH an UNEDUCATED FOOL!!!!!
So tell us oh wise one, what happens when "god" gets a hard-on? When he has an orgasm is that where meteor showers come from? ROFL.....
I never said that. I said God knows what he is doing, and his decisions and things he does with the earth. He certainly doesn't need a mentor watching him do his work.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599475 Feb 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
A) It is not unnatural
B) I don't think you quite understand the meaning of the word "myth"
A) No proof that you have.
B) Literal literal. I don't care.

Location hidden

#599476 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
She also used to post under the username "hidingfromyou", the same retard who comes from Japan.
LOL... I'll tell you what you ignorant moron, why don't we get a moderator to investigate your "theory" and when they prove that you're wrong, because you lost the bet you'll promise that you'll never return here again. Hows that sound you paranoid gullible twit?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599477 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG! It harms mankind in a VERY profound way. Look at all of the senseless killing in the name of religion. All of those people in the middle east should be loving one another and helping lift one another, not killing each other just because they are different. Religion manifests hate.
Blame it on the muslims, they are terrorists. All of them.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599478 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant loser, the disciples, jesus and the apostles NEVER existed. Imaginary characters in a story can't "see" each other. Grow up!
So who wrote it?

Location hidden

#599479 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
'Cuz the Mayo Clinic and Duke Universitydon't have any agenda.....
Yeah it's called higher education. Jealous? That's rhetorical.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599480 Feb 11, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>PAradoxically IRONIC! Our American Sheeooople need to wake up US corrupted in power is ruining US AND WORLD WITH US WAR MACHINES!
This Is What our US right wing Christian nation stand for
US iNTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES & CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY -
UNITED STATES WAR & INTERVENTIONS
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...
"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
Above is just tip of iceberg of US evils as Christian nation, not include are US wars since the inception of a US militaristic .US imperialistic Empire !
Joe Biden was responsible for the benghazi crisis. And Obama biasedly sided with palistine, the terrorists. And Obama killed people with drones, killed children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Lyndi 175,525
100% PROOF POPE Francis is ANTICHRIST_____ 12 min YTubeNews 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 265,001
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 558,901
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min lil whispers 604,759
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min Toby 96,715
Rumored to sell off for 1 BILLION Hearthside Fo... 44 min mccomb ohio 4
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web