|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
How does someone being a lesbian harm you?
Does telling someone you wish the were dead give you a "warm and fuzzy" feeling?
The Bible has a few things to say about people like you too.
Does it not?
Ahh... Hukt.... Wrestling with trolls? Lol!
Well.... Enjoy. I just put them on D.N.D.(Do not disturb)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your original post before this for grammatical typical meth head illiteracy.
One little mistake!

Why not follow your own advice and overlook things like that?

Hummm?

What does your Bible say about bearing false witness? It's right near the beginning.

Hummm?

Read the damn thing sometime!
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but that is not correct. Maybe actually read a good book about it sometime like "In Vital Lies, Simple Truths" by Daniel Goleman;
On page 22 it states; "The mind can protect itself against anxiety by diminishing awareness. This mechanism produces a blind spot: a zone of blocked attention and self-deception. Such blind spots occur at each major level of behavior from the psychological to the social."
These psychological blind spots deliberately cause your mind not to pay attention to something troubling to you. However, in order for your mind to recognize what to avoid, deny or mislead, it has to maintain knowledge of what to avoid what it knows to be true. In your case it is certain myths about religion. It's called self-DDD. Look it up if you want to learn how to accept the truth. Most religious people suffer from it, especially those who learned religion from their parents. Oh and by the way, you might also want to learn about Pavlov's dog, since you probably were "trained" to think this way. Hope that helps.
That effect is from lying to yourself. Well, I suppose you can relate to that, since you are wierd, and lie to yourself.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
The "apostles" never existed. Try again child.
Can you prove this? Who written the bible then?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A warm and fuzzy feeling because I want someone dead? How deranged, you can't even sort out your own emotions.
I didn't say it... you did!

Worry about your own deranged feelings.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GenoGirl wrote:
im more sane than anyone else here
Ah yes, grandiose delusions, yet another symptom of schizophrenia, but don't take my word for it, read about it yourself;

"Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with SCHIZOPHRENIA and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusi...
Bob

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A warm and fuzzy feeling because I want someone dead? How deranged, you can't even sort out your own emotions.
Who made God?
GenoGirl

Inverness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but that is not correct. Maybe actually read a good book about it sometime like "In Vital Lies, Simple Truths" by Daniel Goleman;
On page 22 it states; "The mind can protect itself against anxiety by diminishing awareness. This mechanism produces a blind spot: a zone of blocked attention and self-deception. Such blind spots occur at each major level of behavior from the psychological to the social."
These psychological blind spots deliberately cause your mind not to pay attention to something troubling to you. However, in order for your mind to recognize what to avoid, deny or mislead, it has to maintain knowledge of what to avoid what it knows to be true. In your case it is certain myths about religion. It's called self-DDD. Look it up if you want to learn how to accept the truth. Most religious people suffer from it, especially those who learned religion from their parents. Oh and by the way, you might also want to learn about Pavlov's dog, since you probably were "trained" to think this way. Hope that helps.
Trained? do you think im a dog or something?, and you cant make me beleive in what you beleive in, same as I wouldnt make you belive my beleifs either. I love how you think im delusional aswell and have a mental defect which makes me beleive these things. Did you ever hear of a free country, I beleive what I will beleive, I dont need your help smartass
GenoGirl

Inverness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, grandiose delusions, yet another symptom of schizophrenia, but don't take my word for it, read about it yourself;
"Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with SCHIZOPHRENIA and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders"
I read about it in that article so I dont need to know more things that are not true about me having Schizophrenia, Respect others beleifs idiot

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you were able to deal with it.
The result, some of us don't care for too much.
You hate that I didn't snuff myself? Not surprising, considering the death cultists you associate with.

BTW, nobody normal cares what your "us" thinks of me.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe that YOU, of all people, would ask a question like this.
I only insult those who insult me first, since they are obviously begging for it. Your buddies, OTOH, insult anybody who isn't their mental clone.

So much for encouraging free-thinking,... hypocrites.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh... Hukt.... Wrestling with trolls? Lol!
Well.... Enjoy. I just put them on D.N.D.(Do not disturb)
Yeah... I know.

It's pointless.

What do you think could of happened to cause someone to be that contemptuous and hateful?

I have a hard time believing he gets all of it from the Bible.

Some of it. Not all of it.

You think he's a poe, or an authentic nutter?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not insult Karl44 back? Lets start pounding the shit out of these athitards, and I'm sure the've got nothing on my 59.
His one-liners aren't worth the time it takes to respond to them. Why bother?
He's like a little chihuahua who thinks his bark is as good as a bite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
Who written the bible then?
Seriously, did you drop out in the 5th grade? That should read "Who wrote the bible then". Geezz...

Depends on what part you're referring to. You can start with Greek Mythology. Try actually reading something educational some time. I'm sure you'll see plenty of things that seemed to be taken from the bible, and yet the greek version predated the bible by hundreds if not thousands of years. You'll also find many similarities between Christianity, Judaism and Islam and Zorasterism, which also predated them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
That effect is from lying to yourself.
Yes child religion does that. That's the point.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes, grandiose delusions, yet another symptom of schizophrenia, but don't take my word for it, read about it yourself;
We don't have a grandiose delusion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
That effect is only short termed, little one.
Sorry but you are wrong, again. Both of those effects can last a person their entire life if they are not addressed. You should know this better than anyone, slave.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
When God does bad things to people, it is for the same persons greater good.
God doesn't do bad things to people---BAD PEOPLE DO, and then say it is in ther god's name.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Who made God?
What life represents.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You hate that I didn't snuff myself? Not surprising, considering the death cultists you associate with.
BTW, nobody normal cares what your "us" thinks of me.
No, I wouldn't want you or anybody else to commit suicide!

All I'm saying is that yes, you were tough, but it left you very bitter, and without compassion for others who, because of their makeup, are unable to deal with the pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

375 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 min Ruby88 53,159
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min shyam 4,479
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 22 min derk 159
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min marge 532,440
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Catcher1 172,267
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 40 min bryan 50
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 45 min The Mask 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 8 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••