“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#599720 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sightings of the Easter bunny?
Do tell....
Didn't I send ya pichers last year of the FBI undercover photo's of braer rabbit mak'n easter eggs?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599721 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said WHY you were a bigot. I just pointed out that you ARE a bigot. BIG difference sparky.
<quoted text>I don't hate islam.
You called me a bigot in relation to that post, enough said. Why lying? How did you come to form such a habit? Self denial and self hatred I suppose.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#599722 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You never hear a Christian asking about leprochauns or the FSM, just you atheists.
<quoted text>
It's hard to understand how an uneducated, inexperienced atheist like you can come to the conclusion that God is a "sky daddy" that lives in the clouds and is in the same category as a flying spaghetti monster...
the christian god, and the flying spaghetti monster, are (represent) the same proposal

how do you see them differ?

Location hidden

#599723 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you're a legend in your own mind slave.
If that's the case Lunger is jist a skit! LOL!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599724 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah!
Yer jist hav'n a helluva time taday ain't ya?
We don't really care if they throwed ya out of the kindergarten class an never let ya back.
You don't believe you should care for the weak. You emotionless inhuman sociapath!
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599726 Feb 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The joke's on you, moron. Don't come crying to me when "she" asks you to kiss "her" dog and tots.
12Feb3.....

.....Still filled with envy and jealousy towards BobLoblah, huh!!!

Ps:.....BobLoblah only kisses vot BobLoblah vants ta kiss.

.....(___< >___).....and you can kiss dis toooooooooo.

She has 'tits', but NO tots.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599727 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wrote. It's "Who wrote the bible" idiot.
12Feb13.....

.....Stop prolonging yer agony.

Ps:....answer da question....WHO wrote da Bible, ya eeejit.

You choose: Ernest Hemingway, Dean Koonze, Charleton Heston, or BobLoblah.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599728 Feb 11, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to you, I already “despise and reject” something you consider as sacred"
i've been seeing you challenge rather than receive believers who have attempted to answer your questions for some time now.
make no mistake about, believing in God's Christ is a moral decision more than it is a mental one. understanding the Bible is also a moral decision and as we read it we're faced with moral tests of giving God the benefit of doubt that He is consistantly good and well intentioned even through our striving to understand the variations with the major covenants, the hard to understand and ancient cutural differences, figures of speech of the writers, translation errors...etc.
you know this, but choose to contend it all anyways......
Do you read the bible literally, or make stuff up in your head to try to make it sound dramatic and meaningful? The Bible stands for itself.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599729 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Quit holding out on the world, give it up!
There are MANY ways to verify this, and yet YOU have NO way To verify "god" Why is that loser?

1. If God exists, then he is perfect.
2. If God exists, then he is the creator of the universe.
3. A perfect being would have no needs or wants.
4. If any being created the universe, then he must have had some need or want.
5. Therefore, it is impossible for a perfect being to be the creator of the universe (from 3 and 4).
6. Hence, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5).

See how easy it is to understand slave?

Here's another;

1. If God exists, then he is immutable (hope that word's not too big for you redneck)
3. An immutable being cannot at one time have an intention and then at a later time not have that intention.
4. For any being to create anything, prior to the creation he must have had the intention to create it, but at a later time, after the creation, no longer have the intention to create it.
5. Thus, it is impossible for an immutable being to have created anything (from 3 and 4).
6. Therefore, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5)

When you read this post I smell rubber burning redneck, is that the rubber band inside your head over heating, trying to figure out a way to weasel out of this? That's rhetorical of course.

Now you TRY to prove that your "god" exist. Go ahead, I dare you loser.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599730 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>...or just be attributed to a well known ancient myth... Imagine that.
Does it echo in your head when you think?
No it does not. How could you know that though without having schrephrenia? You must be deflecting it! Looks like Mylan is also in self denial of having schrephrenia, so she is trying to prove to herself and others she is above it, by mocking others of having it, and trying to avoid being find out to have schrephrenia.

Location hidden

#599731 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Right, just Christianity.
Show me where I said that or STFU loser.

Location hidden

#599732 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that Jesus and the disciples did not exist.
Who written the bible.
the "original" of the book you call the bible, was assembled under the direction of Emperor Constantine at the Council of Nicaea, most of the authorship is unknown.(First Council of Nicaea in AD 325 >wiki)

Location hidden

#599733 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Get a moderator
I will, soon as you register so they can ban your IP. My pleasure.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599734 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the christian god, and the flying spaghetti monster, are (represent) the same proposal
how do you see them differ?
Do you view God as the same monster as your dad who used to drag you out of a dark closet and rape you when you were younger? Is that why?

Location hidden

#599735 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's right. 2,000 years and still growing in numbers....
Only because you have more children which you then "train".... Don't pat yourself on the back just yet fool...

Location hidden

#599736 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What is it with the palmdale references? Is it supposed to be some slum or something?
Lunger is jist another of hundreds of sockpuppets that lives in palmdale, ca. The only reason the azzhole loser stalker uses this greybox lunger is all his other shit is banned for now...
I have no doubt that Acadia is the second in the good guy/bad guy sockpuppet routine either...it helps the loser to keep up it's positive icon count in the process.

Problem is...this Lunger really sucks at it.

Now ya know.

Location hidden

#599737 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
...or it's a true story based on eyewitness accounts.
First you'd have to prove that the "eyewitnesses" existed, fool. Oh you hate that don't you, pawn.

Location hidden

#599738 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying to imagine what else one could do with a scarf above their head. When you figure it out let me know :p Is it 'drape"?
My mother used to wear a scarf sometimes on her head but she called is a Babushka:p
I think the quote is metaphorical, we need more context.

a joke or a metaphor often do not translate between languages, because they are culturally driven understandings.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599739 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There are MANY ways to verify this, and yet YOU have NO way To verify "god" Why is that loser?
1. If God exists, then he is perfect.
3. A perfect being would have no needs or wants.
4. If any being created the universe, then he must have had some need or want.
5. Therefore, it is impossible for a perfect being to be the creator of the universe (from 3 and 4).
6. Hence, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5).
See how easy it is to understand slave?
Here's another;
1. If God exists, then he is immutable (hope that word's not too big for you redneck)
3. An immutable being cannot at one time have an intention and then at a later time not have that intention.
4. For any being to create anything, prior to the creation he must have had the intention to create it, but at a later time, after the creation, no longer have the intention to create it.
5. Thus, it is impossible for an immutable being to have created anything (from 3 and 4).
6. Therefore, it is impossible for God to exist (from 1, 2, and 5)
When you read this post I smell rubber burning redneck, is that the rubber band inside your head over heating, trying to figure out a way to weasel out of this? That's rhetorical of course.
Now you TRY to prove that your "god" exist. Go ahead, I dare you loser.
1. God is perfect.
2. God is the creator of the universe.
3. God does want things, what is different is the ability for a person to meet his wants, which he can.
4. He did have a want, and easily met his desire.
Based on all of the above, 1-4, it is not impossible, unintellectual moron.
5. No it is not. Lost again, gibberish head.
6. More deflections of your own limited experience with schrephrenia.

Location hidden

#599740 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
You don't believe you should care for the weak. You emotionless inhuman sociapath!
This from the LOSER who constantly wishes that innocent people get raped and/or murdered. You're a fraud and a loser little crusty turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 2 min Humps4061 23
Forex Robot Traders - The Big Fat Lie About For... 4 min Naroto 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 min Raspberry2129 87
Wife's worn panties 9 min Mintz3376 2
Gay Grantham. 10 min mar 3
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 13 min Labia2089 74
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min Kissez8098 445,513
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Anthony MN 658,360
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min Neville Thompson 282,865
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Hottie1582 4,931
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ATHEOI 70,036
More from around the web