Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599488 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's only atheists that believe in a sky fairy, leprechauns, unicorns and the Flying Spaghetti Monster......
Actually it is just the opposite. Remember, you were too afraid to ever be specific in what you believe. Feel free to fill us in with specifics any time you grow a pair. Enjoy.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599489 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it's called higher education. Jealous? That's rhetorical.
If you really think that, you're deluded. They're after more MONEY. Nothing else.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599490 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Information - not "imformation" you ignorant twit.
And what you described in the quote is a religious person, NOT someone open-minded like myself. Go ahead, I DARE YOU or any other religious person to post FACTS and EVIDENCE regarding your religion. You won't do it and you know it! All you'll post is hyperbole, because that's all you can post you ignorant turd.
12Feb13.....

.....and dis 'dribble' comin' from a schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....Truth is stranger dan fiction.

Lotsa Facts and Evidence can be posted about any Religion ya eeejit. Its da proof of da existance of GOD and non-existance of GOD that's the question.

....Now, you go ahead and give 'Your' proof that GOD does NOT exist.

....Go ahead. Do it now. BobLoblah is waiting.

Sometimes, in a great notion, eeejits come along such as you 'LieLan'. Ya otta be in pictures.

.....Monkey pictures.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599491 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Link does not show.
What's wrong? Bibull didn't give you instructions on how to use a link? LOL....

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599492 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Really? A friggin magazine article?!?
Mylan wrote:
No you narrow-minded loser, the information IN the magazine. What's wrong? Can't read? Take little steps.
LMAO!!!!

"No, not the magazine, what is IN the magazine"

O_o
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599493 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No you narrow-minded loser, the information IN the magazine. What's wrong? Can't read? Take little steps.
The magazine provides no proof.

Location hidden

#599494 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I never said anything about leprechauns, unicorns, or a flying spaghetti monster.
Just use the same imagination that you use to make 'jesus' real to see them. LOL...

Location hidden

#599496 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She also used to post under the username "hidingfromyou", the same retard who comes from Japan.
12Feb13.....

.....Yes. So True.

Ps:.....a Brit 'pretending' to be a Jap.

SomeDime ago (2011) BobLoblah told a true story about 'HidingFromView'....about da dime she came into BobLoblah's bar wearing 'crotchLess' panties. The whole bar had a ball with dat von. ALL members schidt demSelves with laughter and 'SidingDumbPhew' went away in shame with a condom hanging out of its arseHole.

It's a jim-dandy tooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599497 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Oh so now, according to YOU, "god" has a penis?
Largelanguage wrote:
I never said that. I said God knows what HE is doing, and HIS decisions and things HE does with the earth. HE certainly doesn't need a mentor watching HIM do HIS work.
Sadly you are way too uneducated to have a clue as to what just ironically transpired. There should be a place to frame your response. LOL......

Location hidden

#599498 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Blame it on the muslims, they are terrorists. All of them.
BIGOT!

Location hidden

#599499 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
So who wrote it?
You have the attention span of a goldfish. We've answered this question several times already for you. Oh bother.

Location hidden

#599500 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to it!:-D
When is a girl a lady and when a woman? I always call myself a girl and people call me "a pretty GIRL" or "a beautiful young LADY", i never been called a woman like that, i don't like it, it makes me sound old, omg! Don't call me woman, please!!!
You know, i told nano to phuck off, i hope u don't mind me using your words? She keeps goin' on about me being a guy and i'm annoyed about it!!!!! it's not even funny, anymore!!!
12Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah is only interested in 'Ladies'.

Ps:.....and after a coupla days vit BobLoblah, BobLoblah will make you a 'woman'.....and dat's fer shure.

Yes. Keep using da language of BobLoblah.

....After you tell someOne to Phuck Off, do NOT pay tooooooo much attention to dem anymore. This ILK are usually 'trolls' and they need to be fed.....as they are lonely, afraid, unkind, unkempt, hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599501 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong? Bibull didn't give you instructions on how to use a link? LOL....
It showed up now, and as far at it implies, cancer should have evolved into a higher species. Does wonders for people suffering from cancer by transforming it into something else hence eliminating cancer.

Location hidden

#599502 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
What you stated lol. And just because they are well renouned by SOME doesn't mean they are perfect, or aren't biased.
I'll take that EXCUSE as your way of announcing that you can't back up what you said with any proof.

Got it. Thanks.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599503 Feb 11, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>12Feb13.....
.....Yes. So True.
Ps:.....a Brit 'pretending' to be a Jap.
SomeDime ago (2011) BobLoblah told a true story about 'HidingFromView'....about da dime she came into BobLoblah's bar wearing 'crotchLess' panties. The whole bar had a ball with dat von. ALL members schidt demSelves with laughter and 'SidingDumbPhew' went away in shame with a condom hanging out of its arseHole.
It's a jim-dandy tooooooooooo.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I always thought she was a trannie.

Location hidden

#599504 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Hey guys, what do u call it when u fly something over your head, i mean like a scarf or something, i'm looking for a different word to "fly".
Thanks!
12Feb13.....

....The 'Red Baron'.

Ps:....Come fly vit BobLoblah.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599505 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Glide
Soar
Wing
Flutter
Drift
Float
Hang
LOL... I think she was looking for 'wave'(unless she was doing something kinky):p
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599506 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>.
<quoted text>
Sadly you are way too uneducated to have a clue as to what just ironically transpired. There should be a place to frame your response. LOL......
I know what you thought I meant. I was not at all refering to God having sex and letting people do it as to God having a penis. I never mentioned anything to do with God being sexually involved or having such anatomy.

You are simply just trying to be literal to gain excuses. And I see you have used the "trained by your parents" trick from me. Never original, but yet claiming to be.

Location hidden

#599507 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You become a woman when you can wash dishes for your man :)
You become a lady when you hire a maid :(
12Feb13.....

.....amongst 'udder' dings.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#599508 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You have the attention span of a goldfish. We've answered this question several times already for you. Oh bother.
Mention it again then, don't lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min The swamiji 1,461
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 27 min Ruby88 53,357
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 34 min wiseman34 192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min Tony17 100,176
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr 2all 591,232
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Truths 4,718
Rajkot gay Topix 2 hr rohit sexy 93
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truths 612,247
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 8 hr Quasi Moto 261
More from around the web