|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl44 is probably an atheist, not a theist, the most bigoted system of views, yet they call others who disagree with them bigoted, which is a very bigoted thing in itself to say.
11Feb13.....

.....Karl44 is a Scottish slut.

Ps:.....and den sum tooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kidding, Clementine.
I am sophisticated, attractive, confident, witty, fit, charming, well-educated and modest.
Pretentious?
Moi?
You are sophisticated in your own mind. Only thing sophisticated about you are the vast inferiority complexes and struggles you have in your own mind. You are not attractive, just a useless bigot, not confident, only fake confidence, through feel good times, easily tainted by shame. You are not witty, you just crack -silly jokes unnecessarily. You may be fit, but for no good reason. You are not charming, but selfish, egotistic, and self absorbed. You are not well educated, just filled with many misinformed theories. You are only modest in a superficial way, things matter to you that shouldn't.

-What I had to offer, cheers.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is an emotional defect, stupid!
Hmm.

Cite your source, please.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Clementia wrote:
Stop scrollin' and help me!
Do u or does anyone else know how to remove vocals from a song on audacity?
I been trying to do it all afternoon it don't work!
Some English dude knows how.

Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Says the closeted homophobic. LOL....
I'm not gay, little one.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Imagining is one thing. Basing and wasting ones life around imaginary characters and stories is something altogether different.
11Feb13.....

.....then vhy are you basing and wasting your life around the imaginary character and stories of 'Bugs Bunny'!!!!!!!

Ps:....BobLoblah Really & Truly believes dat ven it comes to you 'Lielan', there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
alan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Large Language wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is an emotional defect, stupid!
Stupid? Are you a priest? Love boys? Listen moronnnnnnn, I have talked to moms that have said they could tell from birth that their little angels were different. Basically, the kids did nit fit the religious cookie cutter personality traits of Adam and Eve. It was more like Adam and Steve.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your headline reads "It's all about the struggle". I am sure that you are only referring to your struggle.
Such compassion for those who could not deal with their struggles.
BTW Rarely is suicide committed over just a "few" insults. It is more often after enduring the insults for an extended period of time.
Kids who kill themselves over other people's criticism of them are like the Columbine shooters; they have no respect for life and would likely have killed their bullies if they had access to a gun. Do you think a jerk calling someone a sissy or a dyke deserves to be killed? Only an idiot would turn another's insult against themselves. Whatever happened to teaching that rhyme "Sticks and Stones" to kids? If you can't take an insult with a little backbone then you deserve the contempt. Anybody that has gone through the public school system knows what type of hellions exist there and should grow a pair. I had to, everybody has to. It's dog eat dog there, a lesson in survival that should toughen us up for adult life. It's called learning how to deal with people outside of the crib, growing up, desensitizing to harsh elements.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

GenoGirl wrote:
How can anyone know there is no god?, you given no proof of that either smart as. And by the looks of your Icon your a beleiver of Satan. God may not be real in your eyes but he obviously is real, even the bible states it, he isnt an imaginary creature. Your just blinded by your own stupidity and stupid logic. Well you wont change my mind about god thats one sure a thing.
could anyone,
I say anyone,

make up such brilliance
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that come from? All you have is ad hom, and in this case, as usual, it doesn't even apply.
---
It's your hell.
You burn in it.
Does your poor grammar come from being am meth head?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was the worst president in history and continued reading it because he knew about it already. Only an uneducated ass would support him.
11Feb13.....

.....While BobLoblah is NOT from the US of A, and has NO desire to be so.....

.....GOD Bless President George W. Bush

.....GOD Bless Senator John McCain

.....GOD Bless Governor Sarah Palin

.....GOD Bless the United States of America

.....and GOD Bless BobLoblah

..and Phuck haul da rest.

Ps:.....especially you 'Lielan', ya coward and traitor.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true moron who doesn't know the first thing about how delusion is formed, which explains why you are so deep in it. Congratulations. LOL....
Show us the "evidence" for Many Worlds, you deluded freaking anthropoid. Geez, talk about ironic. You're too stupid to even recognize your own delusions as delusions.

Seek help.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm.
Cite your source, please.
Sexual attraction is based on the brains reaction on how well the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring. Gays can't do this with other gays so being attracted to the same sex is a biological error.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

alan wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid? Are you a priest? Love boys? Listen moronnnnnnn, I have talked to moms that have said they could tell from birth that their little angels were different. Basically, the kids did nit fit the religious cookie cutter personality traits of Adam and Eve. It was more like Adam and Steve.
Talked to hullicinating mothers who believe their child is somehow special, and the same mothers who raise their sons poorly causing them to be "special", and gay.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
I'm not gay, little one.
more of your famous delusion eh? LOL...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Show us the "evidence" for Many Worlds, you deluded freaking anthropoid. Geez, talk about ironic. You're too stupid to even recognize your own delusions as delusions.
Thank you for not disproving what we said. All you have is ad hominem slave. Now jump when your parents tell you to. LOL....
GenoGirl

Ladybank, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
Theres something wrong with your comment there, i am definetly no Schizophrenic, I wasnt diagnosed with it, so your guess was wrong, nice try on dianosing something I dont have lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one that doesn't care if gay children get bullied to death.
Such bigotry.
11Feb13.....

.....Says da von dat's fulla schidt to da eyeballs.

Ps:.....Such BullSchidt. Den again, vot does von expect from a schidt-for-brains line 'fannyFatAss'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
Sexual attraction is based on the brains reaction on how well the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring.
Where's your medical documentation for that turd? Oh wait that's right, you're in your own little world and as usual you just make things up as you go along. Right, got it.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Then why would you insist on any "thing" being "proven", absolutely?
you fail to comprehend

as usual

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••