Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#599678 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who written the Bible?
The same family that wrotten the Honeymooners, I Love Lucy, an the 3 Stooges..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599679 Feb 11, 2013
@mylan...yh, when i make my bed, i get two corners of my duvet and throw it in the air? Don't u guys do that? that's how i do it, then i sort the sides out once the duvet falls back onto the bed.

no arbi, lady fingers! yum!!

@nano...no, it's not billow

@Redneck...what the hell r sweats, u Americans make stuff up!

Guys, you know when u put stuff up on youtube, do i have to reference where i got music and pics and lyrics from? Do i need to get permission?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599680 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
No one could have known one person such as Jesus, and claiming to have seen him, without actually seeing him.
Really? So you're here to verify that Santa Clause is real? Sounds just like you, idiot.

After all, he is in stores all around the world during the month of December, LOL...

Hmm...I dont know what your probelm is...but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#599681 Feb 11, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
God always with you. Even if you don't realize it.
the bible does not teach that God is 'with' unbelievers in the same way that He is with believers, Al. read the Bible please before you presume to represent it:)
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599682 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So you're here to verify that Santa Clause is real? Sounds just like you, idiot.
After all, he is in stores all around the world during the month of December, LOL...
Hmm...I dont know what your probelm is...but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce...
Santa is well known, there is nothing extordinary and believable about a liar who claims to have seen santa. If someone claimed to have seen a MAN specifically named JESUS, HUNG on a CROSS, and DIED and RISEN AGAIN, then it would have to be a very big coincidence if they were lying.

Location hidden

#599683 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously ignorant, otherwise you would have a proper opinion to give. Were you a homosexual who undergone a failed lobotomy, and now are made really stupid? Since you alwways parrot the same nonsense.
Henry don't live in the palmdale trailer park with the rest of your socks.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599684 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
@mylan...yh, when i make my bed, i get two corners of my duvet and throw it in the air? Don't u guys do that? that's how i do it, then i sort the sides out once the duvet falls back onto the bed.
Guys, you know when u put stuff up on youtube, do i have to reference where i got music and pics and lyrics from? Do i need to get permission?
You don't know what sweats are?

ummm...

Google sweats, sweat pants or sweat shirts. You'll see, you strange Brit.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599685 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Write something relevant for a change.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599686 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing that God isn't real without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
LOL!

That is so not true, u and mylan make everything up!

Don't point the finger at me...Yh, i know i do, but i admit it, u guys don't!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599687 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Make no doubt, ALL religions are equally foolish, slave. The only one that has a hint of honor is Buddhism, but that's become more of a philosophy. All other religions are for simpletons, idiots and fools, like you redneck. Imagine that.
Look at that! You used a comma!

You're learning!

Location hidden

#599688 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Believing that God isn't real without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
No, that's called science, idiot. You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599689 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You never hear a Christian asking about leprochauns or the FSM, just you atheists.
<quoted text>
It's hard to understand how an uneducated, inexperienced atheist like you can come to the conclusion that God is a "sky daddy" that lives in the clouds and is in the same category as a flying spaghetti monster...
12Feb13.....

.....YOU answered your own question.

Ps:....Da eeejit is uneducated and inexperienced and a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.

....it 'probably' believes in ALL the creatures it spends ALL its dime on on playing computer games.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599690 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it takes a bad person to do bad things. Whatever your parents did to you under "religion" was there fault, not religion, so deal with it yourself, since I surely won't let you in when you go knocking on my door.
Do not worry bluster, no one will be coming to the toxic waste dump you dwell in.
How does one knock on your tent door if they were crazy enough to entertain such a thought?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599691 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Henry don't live in the palmdale trailer park with the rest of your socks.
I don't live in a trailer park. But that's all you've got isn't it?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599692 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't much use for a college degree in construction, darlin.
Talk all the shit you want, you're just jealous that a meager lil Redneck like me is debating you.
12Feb13.....

.....If 'LieLan' works in construction, dis eeejit probably complains all day because the nuts and bolts are 'right-hand' thread.

Ps:.....It also would be assigned to washin' out da 'honey-Wagons'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599693 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How did it? You make the same mistakes you accuse others of, perfect one! Are you the golden child sent by your pagan God himself? Such cheek, you have no right to put yourself in that place! How dare you!
You called others stupid for mistaking the big bang for evolution, when yet you yourself right now called it evolution.
Either do you FP.
Ya know how we know yer ly'n?

...yer lips is mov'n!
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599694 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright! Quit screaming.....
<quoted text>
Well der, you don't do dishes in your nice red dress.....
12Feb13.....

.....Now, now, now......

Ps:.....Say nuttin' untowarth about BobLoblah's lovely 'Clementia'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599695 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
he thinks I am a sock puppet.
Well you are a sock puppet, so I can understand that part.

What does the Pope and McDonald's have in common?

They both stick meat in ten year old buns.
We know you are that same user from Japan called hidingfromyou.
What everyone knows is that I called you out on it, and you weaseled away and refused to have a moderator verify any such delusion. Just like you cling to your delusion that jesus was real. Fool! LOL.....
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599696 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh those Polaroid moments, aren't they grand?
Slave.
12Feb13.....

.....At what age did da doctors tell ya 'LieLan'... dat ya were bi-Polar???

Ps:....DidCher mommie kick you out once you began pissin' UP da wall and schittin' down da sink???

Ya didn't havva worry about yer daddy, as you had no idea who it was udder dan yer mommie referring to it as 'dat pig'.

Mustabeen nice.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#599697 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So who wrote it?
for most of it...

it is unknown who wrote it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Chuck 701,679
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min nanoanomaly 80,384
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 448,411
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 10 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Chubby gay horny 12 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 3
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 12 hr Chick-fil-A-Sam 31
Harden's left handed..."Thunder!!" in Durant's ... 12 hr Doctor REALITY 1