Prove there's a god.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599547 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So register and let's get on with it slave. I'm not worried.
12Feb13....

....Of course you are 'not worried'.....

Ps:.....You are 'LieLan'...da schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599548 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You never hear a Christian asking about leprochauns or the FSM, just you atheists.
They're in the SAME category as other make believe things like jesus and the apostles, you don't "have to" ask about them. It's assumed that since you would believe in one - that you'd believe in them all. What's so hard to understand slave?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599549 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what your parents told you when you flunked the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th grade? How compassionate of them eh?
12Feb13.....

.....and jest WHY, at da age of 29, are you still in Kindergarten???

Ps:.....BobLoblah nose why. It's because you have schidt-for-brains.

....and den sum tooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599550 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Riverside redneck is an ignorant worm after all, you have to forgive him.
That's the first correct thing that you've said on this forum. Congratualtions. Baby steps, you'll get there.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599551 Feb 11, 2013
No, none of those Redneck!

No, Mylan, not wave either, i'm not doing anything kinky, you can't prove anything!:-p

@BobLoblah...what is a red baron?

And i want to stay a lady, get me a maid! I'm not ruining my red dress, thank u very much!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599552 Feb 11, 2013
I'm translating a line in hindi into English.

She says, when the evening shore turns red (sunset thingy time), fly it over my head!

lol!

Now, the last bit is not making sense in English, or is it?

I don't understand the metaphor behind it either, so it's hard to translate.

Anyone got any idea what she is on about?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#599553 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is has done nothing wrong. CNN deludes you into thinking they did. And who should care for islam?
Nothing to so with ISlam or CNN! as 139 nations support palestine to be a STATE in UN member council of nations!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599554 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
They're in the SAME category as other make believe things like jesus and the apostles, you don't "have to" ask about them. It's assumed that since you would believe in one - that you'd believe in them all. What's so hard to understand slave?
We have reasons for believing in God, but not for other such nonsense. Getting too complex for you?
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599555 Feb 11, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Come on over 139 nations agree That Palestine to be a STATE, while leaving ISreal/US only two Morons to defend themselves, both nation losing respect in the world! So many nation are laughing and giving many middle fingers at US and Isreal.
12Feb13.....

.....Anybody from the 'West' visited 'yasserWasArat's hole in da ground in da past 8 years?????Imagine, dis murdering schidt-for-brains got an 'Eternal Flame' installed by its 'minders'....not for in memory...but for 'Money'.

Ps:....Naw. Dat 'father of terrorism' got exhumed a coupla weeks ago. Apparantly got poisoned. Whoever did it, did the WholeWideword a 'huge' favor.

...Meanwhile, his wifey and daughter live in a $$12$$ million USD house in Paris, France....while the REAL woman of Palestine and their children starve.

....dis piece of schidt will Nevva go back to da Gaza, as it knows full-well dat it would be 'stringedUP'...real quick....from da nearest lampPost.

Comes a Horseman and BobLoblah is da name of da Horseman.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599556 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No bitch, they didn't.
They didn't? I would have thought they'd be more compassionate toward you. LOL...
I chose not go to college as it would not have advanced my life the way I wanted it.
Sure, whatever you say redneck. I'm sure you weren't disappointed at all when the Special Olympics turned you down.... and now you believe in some religion that you can't verify anything in. Wow, you're so smart.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599557 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's the first correct thing that you've said on this forum. Congratualtions. Baby steps, you'll get there.
I'm past that. You're so behind, child.

Location hidden

#599558 Feb 11, 2013
GenoGirl wrote:
Face it he just wont listen to you.
Not true simpleton. I'll convert today IF you can present credible evidence. Can't do that can you. Then I'd say YOU'RE the fool for believing in something that's made up. Enjoy your day.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599559 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
No, Mylan, not wave either, i'm not doing anything kinky, you can't prove anything!:-p
And i want to stay a lady, get me a maid! I'm not ruining my red dress, thank u very much!
12Feb13.....

....da 'Red Baron' was the Greatest ACE (flyer) for the Germans in WWI with 38 'kills'.

Ps:....In WWII, a Canadian flyer had more.

...and Audie Murphy, of Western Movie Fame, was the most highly decorated soldier of WWII.

Check'em OWT.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Forum

Lovington, NM

#599560 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Maids are for their masters. They always want another one.
Do it yourself.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599561 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You never hear a Christian asking about leprochauns or the FSM, just you atheists.
Mylan wrote:
It's hard to understand how an uneducated, inexperienced atheist like you can come to the conclusion that God is a "sky daddy" that lives in the clouds and is in the same category as a flying spaghetti monster...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599562 Feb 11, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to so with ISlam or CNN! as 139 nations support palestine to be a STATE in UN member council of nations!
Palistine has no right to steal land of Israel.

Location hidden

#599563 Feb 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
A wise servant is acceptable to the king :
he that is good for nothing shall feel his anger.
Better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than to quote the bible and remove all doubt.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599564 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't? I would have thought they'd be more compassionate toward you. LOL...
<quoted text>Sure, whatever you say redneck. I'm sure you weren't disappointed at all when the Special Olympics turned you down.... and now you believe in some religion that you can't verify anything in. Wow, you're so smart.
There isn't much use for a college degree in construction, darlin.

Talk all the shit you want, you're just jealous that a meager lil Redneck like me is debating you.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599565 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true simpleton. I'll convert today IF you can present credible evidence. Can't do that can you. Then I'd say YOU'RE the fool for believing in something that's made up. Enjoy your day.
Prove that Jesus and the disciples did not exist.
Who written the bible.
GenoGirl

Londonderry, UK

#599566 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true simpleton. I'll convert today IF you can present credible evidence. Can't do that can you. Then I'd say YOU'RE the fool for believing in something that's made up. Enjoy your day.
I wasnt talking to you was I, No and I told you I wouldnt want to argue with a troll. Believe as you must, but Your not changing my mind good day to you aswell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to masturebate with my friend 5 min Bbflip 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min here 64,005
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min confrinting with ... 653,993
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min ImFree2Choose 2,582
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 30 min Classic 3,805
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 31 min Johnny 39
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 43 min The Twins 445,464
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,507
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,866
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 22 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web