|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was wise to continue reading it. He continued reading it because he knew it was the right thing to do.
He knew that there was always a right time to say something, and he knew that the time then wasn't the right time.
11Feb13.....

.....While BobLoblah is NOT from da US of A and has NO desire to be so....

.....GOD Bless President George W. Bush

.....GOD Bless Senator John McClain

.....GOD Bless Governor Sarah Palin

.....GOD Bless the United States of America

.....and GOD Bless BobLoblah

..........and da hell with da rest of 'em tooooooooo.

Ps:.....The WholeWideWorld is 'safer' from the ILK that 'lurked' like cockRoaches in its midst as a result of President George W. Bush holding his ground and 'Standing Tall' against the schidt-for-brains and cowardly traitors both within the US of A and abroad.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>We can pretty much forget the thermite debris, anyway.
Thermite is a mixture of aluminium and iron oxide - I've made it myself.(For recreational purpouses only!)
One can find iron oxide and aluminium in any car wreck.
A self indulged unhealthy drugster lout, what a perfect example of an atheistic heathen!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that retarded nut, steve hawking? What a joke!
Always taught what to believe, no scientific evidence to back it up.
11Feb13.....

.....'Hawking' gets a lotta attention 'more so' because out-of-sympathy' for his physical disabilities then for anything else.

Ps:...Yes. Hawking has a 'someWhat' intelligent mind, BUT he is borderLine and NOT a genius. Time will tell, of course, especially so when he knows he is going to 'suck in his last breath' and needs the 'help' of a Priest in Ireland.

....at times, even Hawking gives ALL outward appearances of being a schidt-for-brains.

He keeps contradicting himself every few years.....like some child who cannot make up its mind.

.....Why is dat???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the biggest stumbling blocks with believing a specific belief, such as a minority of the human population follow to some degree a belief in a supernatural unseen being which some called the "Abrahamic God" or just "God", is that the source of that 'belief' is known to have some some serious errors and falsehoods in it.
They suggest that a compilation of assorted books claimed to have been written from 1800 or so years ago, and longer up to several thousand years ago, but only a small dot of time in the whole history of humanity, and of living things on this earth, is the exact words of this same God, and that they are the same as they were in the beginning, and will remain so, even though we do know how these books were put together, and how they have beed edited and re-edited many times over the years by many men, and that some of the stories which fundamentalists still claim are absolute truth, in fact, have been proved beyond any doubt they never actually occurred.
That doesn't disprove that a god or God exists, but it does prove that our source of knowledge which most use to learn about this God and pass in from generation to generation is proven to not be 100% reliable.
So we know that fundamentalists are wrong in claiming that 100% of the Bible is actual fact, because we now know that some of it, in fact, is fiction. That doesn't prove the non-existence of God, but it does make our source of knowing about a god, is in serious question.
I could easily throw away that roadblock by saying that God exists but the Bible is only man's accounts of his understandings of God, and because no man knows everything, and people 2000 and more years ago knew a very small fraction of the knowledge we have today, so they could not help but make lots of errors or false claims, innocently, because they wouldn't even have a clue how to verify their claims.
None of the bible is fiction, perhaps if you were punched in your stomach by the medics when you had a heartattack, or your plane crashed, it would have saved us a bit of trouble.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Adrenaline can effect your perceptions and give some a 'spiritual' feeling. No doubt at a time like that your adrenaline was alive and well.
That is because of God putting that spiritual chemical in our bodies to corrolate with feelings of morality of the rightiousness, a gateway to tasting the meaning of life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Garcia was originally an atheist, and now converted to christianity. No matter how much you stamp your feet, and scream, you won't bring him back to your side again.
11Feb13.....

.....As much as BobLoblah wanna agree vit you, never say Nevva.

Ps:...Nevva.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You thanked God because you were scared of departing? Convinced? Perhaps it would be for the good that you were tied up to your little dream, instead of such mutiny, you rebellious little turd!
11Feb13.....

.....Out of da Medical records of WWI and WWII, it was reliably shown dat when soldiers were dying.....they called for 'mommie and / or God'.

Ps:.....hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists in particular kept the Priests berry, berry busy while 'mommies' couldn't be there to hold their hands....to pray for their sorry Souls.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

nagaraja wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes i get a good feeling
a feeling that i never, never had before.
Yes, I did, when I reached my 40's and understood both God and the world properly.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

nagaraja wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes i get a good feeling
a feeling that i never, never had before.
That feeling happens oddly when you realise how little you know, such peace.

Sad when you know so little and yet think you know it all.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is not knowledge. Faith is the opposite of knowledge. Religion teaches that faith is necessary for salvation. Faith is irrational, it is belief in the absence of or contrary to evidence. Therefore:&#8232;religion teaches that irrationality is rewarded.
The biblical definition of faith is much different.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe.
Chicks dig the hairy chest.
Don't fib now... you know it's true.
<looks down shirt>
Hummm... bare as a baby's bottom.
Never mind.
Oooo Oooo, Ahhh Ahhh.
You filthy homosexual piece of filth, burn in hell! God has a special place for you!
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason I run Windows is because of the games I play.
Why bother with a PC then? Since you don't seem interested in getting an education or job, yet you are only 19, and should be enthuisiastic. Perhaps it simply shows us you are no more than a homosexual deviant. So self absorbed!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy homosexual piece of filth, burn in hell! God has a special place for you!
Your fundies are out your waistband and around your neck on that one.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity when you don't say anything of any substance to gain any attention you missed from your parents, young turd!
Oh, Little Tangerine....your personal issues are showing again....
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking about your car crash experience, Al.
I got hit by a Ford Taurus when I was on a bicycle. I wasn't riding it at the time. Just sitting there with my right foot on the ground and my left foot on the pedal. If I had closed my eyes, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead now. I didn't close my eyes. I jumped and only lost my right leg. Reflex actions are innate. Sometimes I can't sleep because of it but there was nothing miraculous about it.
Just saying.
But Al Garcia had no chance to survive, you did. Al Garcia was because of God, you survived just because luck made you live a little longer.

But one still wishes you were dead.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a good guy, Al.
We all live with our limitations.
We die with them as well.
Another inferiority complex? So you were brought up to think you had incapabilities, you were somehow inhuman?

You are right now I suppose inhuman. Nothing within you giving you the ability to have love or compassion, that is your limitation.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>11Feb13.....
.....'Hawking' gets a lotta attention 'more so' because out-of-sympathy' for his physical disabilities then for anything else.
Ps:...Yes. Hawking has a 'someWhat' intelligent mind, BUT he is borderLine and NOT a genius. Time will tell, of course, especially so when he knows he is going to 'suck in his last breath' and needs the 'help' of a Priest in Ireland.
....at times, even Hawking gives ALL outward appearances of being a schidt-for-brains.
He keeps contradicting himself every few years.....like some child who cannot make up its mind.
.....Why is dat???
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
That was insightful. Perhaps it is his bordline personality disorder that makes him come up with unusual interesting ideas that seem unusual from reality, rather from a creative brain. Well nailed, steve hawkings is an emotionally disturbed idiot!
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your fundies are out your waistband and around your neck on that one.
Don't know how much you don't know, Come back when you do.
Largelanguage

Prestatyn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Little Tangerine....your personal issues are showing again....
Still have nothing to say, you are possibly damaged goods, from your parents.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know how much you don't know, Come back when you do.
I know when you type, tour bull shit is appearing on my screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 568,861 - 568,880 of716,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

494 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 255,717
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Senecus 598,760
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,088
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min number four 223,213
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 11 min Senecus 14
‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singu... 19 min Cisco Kid 2
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 1 hr Joe Fryday 191,417
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,454
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••