Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599420 Feb 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
not how life began OR that all life came from one life.
<quoted text>
Really?
How did life begin?
How did all life come from one life?
Mylan thinks scientists know everything, something a gullible mind only thinks, that is a fact, an actually FACT.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599421 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I was merely refering to your bigotry.
I have no bigotry. I nearly loath people who are uneducated, and revel in staying that way. If you think that I'm a bigot then you must think that every teacher, educator, and professor in the world is too. If YOU weren't so UNeducated, then I wouldn't have to explain this to you. Again.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599423 Feb 11, 2013
Tailer wrote:
Well I for one can prove there's no God, For example, Suppose that God really did exist, it says in the Bible that God is love yet God lets those poor Africans starve to death, God just spits in their faces and just laughs at them, I ask, how can a God of love just sit on His stinking throne and allow this!. At he same time perform oral sex on people that's never missed a meal in their life!!!. GIVE TKACH ANOTHER BJ GOD!!!. About like you you spirit Damning Twirt!!! NO, GOD DOES NOT EXIST IF HE DID HE'S A ROTTEN, STINKING SADIST!!!
God knows what he is doing, he certainly doesn't need you watching him.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599425 Feb 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, this should be good...
How/why is homosexuality a myth?
12Feb12.....

......Queeers and lesbians and da udder wholeNineYards of weirdos are 'searching' for some form of relief from their affliction of Not being able to get along with Normal Society.

Ps:.....Let's put two of 'em on a One-Way rocket to Mars to populate da planet. Yes!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599427 Feb 11, 2013
Tailer wrote:
Well I for one can prove there's no God, For example, Suppose that God really did exist, it says in the Bible that God is love yet God lets those poor Africans starve to death, God just spits in their faces and just laughs at them, I ask, how can a God of love just sit on His stinking throne and allow this!. At he same time perform oral sex on people that's never missed a meal in their life!!!. GIVE TKACH ANOTHER BJ GOD!!!. About like you you spirit Damning Twirt!!! NO, GOD DOES NOT EXIST IF HE DID HE'S A ROTTEN, STINKING SADIST!!!
Who would get angry at someone who does not exist? He must do, you must be getting angry because you know he does and are getting frustrated and trying to convince yourself he does not.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599428 Feb 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess then you are of low education, because even Bible scholars now have to admit that some parts of the Bible have been confirmed to not be actual fact. You can argue that but you will be wrong and you can see many posters here refuting it hundreds of times over the 1/2 million plus posts on this thread.
It is a matter of extreme ignorance to state that something proved false is still true, because 'you believe". I will tolerate any belief but to be told I am wrong when hundreds of very expert scientists now know beyond a shred of doubt that certain stories in the Bible never occurred, then it is just a waste of time for the person who makes such a claim, because it simply 'ain't so'.
I bet you can't even provide any examples, except propaganda.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599429 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I have no bigotry. I nearly loath people who are uneducated, and revel in staying that way. If you think that I'm a bigot then you must think that every teacher, educator, and professor in the world is too. If YOU weren't so UNeducated, then I wouldn't have to explain this to you. Again.
What is wrong with people choosing to be uneducated, it doesn't harm anyone.

Location hidden

#599430 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
But you filtered out the imformation based on my writing tripe, it is a fact, a FACT that gullible people filter out imformation based on the sources rather than the reliability of the imformation, the accuracy and evidence,
Information - not "imformation" you ignorant twit.

And what you described in the quote is a religious person, NOT someone open-minded like myself. Go ahead, I DARE YOU or any other religious person to post FACTS and EVIDENCE regarding your religion. You won't do it and you know it! All you'll post is hyperbole, because that's all you can post you ignorant turd.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599431 Feb 11, 2013
Tailer wrote:
12Feb13.....

.....GOD does Not let the poor Africans starve to death.....

...YOU DO, ya eeejit.

Ps:....How do ya know dat GOD sits on a stinking throne.

....at da end of your 'rant', you show some misgivings about your 'rant' by stating 'IF HE DID EXIST'....

....Waddsamadda....taking NO chances fer when you 'croak'!!!!

GOD gets a lot dat vey.

BobLoblah believes dat when it comes to you 'Nailer'....there's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

...and den sum tooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599432 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Why should mispelling matter that much?.
Because it clearly shows how UNEDUCATED the person is (in this case - you)! Go ahead, display it publicly for the world. It helps to consider the source. LOL....
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599433 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, i'm your geek and monkey guy is a girl? What the...!
Oooooh, that's classy, i wanna nice body tight red dress, it has to be up to the knee, i don't wanna make the wrong impression.
12Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah and 'company' always makes da Right impression.

Ps:.....Body-Tight and 'up to da knee' it shall be....BobLoblah's 'Woman In Red'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#599434 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
And they write from a science fiction perspective only.
Only a bigoted ignorant turd like yourself would consider educational institutions such as the Mayo Clinic and Duke University as 'science fiction" ROFL.... What a blind moron...

Location hidden

#599435 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Science is not spiritual.
Yes, science is not depend and on superstition. THAT'S the point you ignorant slave.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599436 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Information - not "imformation" you ignorant twit.
And what you described in the quote is a religious person, NOT someone open-minded like myself. Go ahead, I DARE YOU or any other religious person to post FACTS and EVIDENCE regarding your religion. You won't do it and you know it! All you'll post is hyperbole, because that's all you can post you ignorant turd.
The disciple wouldn't have believed Jesus resurrected if they didn't see him. And all the apostles in the bible say the same thing but at different dates with not each other in mind, which proves they are being honest.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599437 Feb 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Helloooooo, Redneck!
Nice to have ya back!
Helleeew, Clementia!

Thanks!

Location hidden

#599438 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
A closeted homophobe is a closted gay who is apparently denying his own homosexuality by going against gays and being a homophobe.
You should know since you are one, pawn.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599439 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Mylan thinks scientists know everything, something a gullible mind only thinks, that is a fact, an actually FACT.
Mylan also thinks that God unnecessarily tortured & killed her cat.....
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599440 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Because it clearly shows how UNEDUCATED the person is (in this case - you)! Go ahead, display it publicly for the world. It helps to consider the source. LOL....
It only helps to consider the source from the perspective of what evidence the source uses. And what is wrong with being uneducated really? So you just people by their education? Deal with it, we aren't your parents, no one said we share the beliefs, we aren't fundamentalists, so grow up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599441 Feb 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The deity you worship and yourself can be discussed, and that does not imply that there is an actual belief in your deities existence no more than discussing the insane man and the imaginary creatures he sees crawling on the walls indicate that we actually think there are creatures on the wall.
You did not respond to the post you replied to. Not even close....

Location hidden

#599442 Feb 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I definitely don't do it.
You do it constantly, and you are too shallow to admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 56,335
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 6 min Johnny 26
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 10 min Sparky 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min X Pendable 182,982
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Annaleigh 106,091
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Michael 650,723
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min Half a twin 445,934
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
More from around the web