Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599233 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have never smacked anyone over words, and I'd never hurt myself because of anybody else's use of them against me. Only the weak willed would do that. Only a wussy would hurt themselves over words. That's just giving the a-holes the satisfaction of believing their words are powerful.
Your tone suggests that you would feel delighted if I were to kill myself. Why do you enjoy coming on Topix to verbally abuse people? Are you hoping you'll influence someone to self-murder? You seem to be fixated on death and dying a lot.
Why not insult Karl44 back? Lets start pounding the shit out of these athitards, and I'm sure the've got nothing on my 59.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#599234 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you enjoy coming on Topix to verbally abuse people?
It's hard to believe that YOU, of all people, would ask a question like this.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#599235 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A mind far greater than your little walnut didn't resort to juvenile denials.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...
"I am a Jew, but I am enthralled by the luminous figure of the Nazarene."..."No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life." ~ Albert Einstein
He may have had doubts about the existence of a father-figure type of god but he knew that the man called Jesus, who many called the Christ, did live and preach during Pilate's lifetime.

I think he existed, but was the chosen example of an oppressed and subjugated people. Just as Joan of Arc and others who may have made the choice themselves, to challenge the authority of their oppressors and lay claim to a power that unites men to a common cause. The Jesus however became more powerful an Icon by becoming a martyr and a legend. Such is the way humans are motivated to resist oppression and subversive rule.

Free Willy

Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599236 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Pot meet kettle. ROFL.....
You don't have the intellect to be original proves you are smart enough to be gullible and not check the facts, and take somethings word because it says so.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599237 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Pot meet kettle. ROFL.....
You are behind, and yet think you are so ahead. No use for a wannabe like you who has no self worth.
GenoGirl

Ladybank, UK

#599238 Feb 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
And cute!
Inded
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599239 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your world would a myth get an 'education' LOL....
The apostles each written their books in different times, and didn't copy each other, and didn't share anything, but yet what they say doesn't contradict. It is obvious therefore what they said about Jesus was completely honest and not made up. Does it take a few seconds for you to understand what I am saying? Take your time, small intellect. Even your friend, Aura Mytha, stated you are small intellect.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599240 Feb 10, 2013
GenoGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions are false beliefs that are not part of the person's culture and do not change. The person believes delusions even after other people prove that the beliefs are not true or logical. People with schizophrenia can have delusions that seem bizarre, such as believing that neighbors can control their behavior with magnetic waves. They may also believe that people on television are directing special messages to them, or that radio stations are broadcasting their thoughts aloud to others. Sometimes they believe they are someone else, such as a famous historical figure. They may have paranoid delusions and believe that others are trying to harm them, such as by cheating, harassing, poisoning, spying on, or plotting against them or the people they care about. These beliefs are called "delusions of persecution."
What there saying her e is false beleif that something might happen to you, it says nothing about religion in here, so nice try again lol
I bet as mylan read it, she noticed some of the symptoms were like hers, and got paranoid.
GenoGirl

Ladybank, UK

#599241 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet as mylan read it, she noticed some of the symptoms were like hers, and got paranoid.
Seems like it

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#599242 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a lesbian, something the bible deeply condemns.
So what?

How does someone being a lesbian harm you?

Does telling someone you wish the were dead give you a "warm and fuzzy" feeling?

The Bible has a few things to say about people like you too.

Does it not?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599243 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Says the spineless troll who believes everything her mommy and daddy tell her. LOL.....
Your following a trend yourself, you are no different, most kids themselves want to be different and be independent, just like you, you yourself are a child. And one who has been emotionally stunted, you had your last shot at birth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599244 Feb 10, 2013
GenoGirl wrote:
Delusions are false beliefs that are not part of the person's culture and do not change.
Sorry, but that is not correct. Maybe actually read a good book about it sometime like "In Vital Lies, Simple Truths" by Daniel Goleman;

On page 22 it states; "The mind can protect itself against anxiety by diminishing awareness. This mechanism produces a blind spot: a zone of blocked attention and self-deception. Such blind spots occur at each major level of behavior from the psychological to the social."

These psychological blind spots deliberately cause your mind not to pay attention to something troubling to you. However, in order for your mind to recognize what to avoid, deny or mislead, it has to maintain knowledge of what to avoid — what it knows to be true. In your case it is certain myths about religion. It's called self-DDD. Look it up if you want to learn how to accept the truth. Most religious people suffer from it, especially those who learned religion from their parents. Oh and by the way, you might also want to learn about Pavlov's dog, since you probably were "trained" to think this way. Hope that helps.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#599245 Feb 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, he's funny, cute, clever and so brave!!!
Why can't men be like that?
Sumpthun in their "genes"?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599246 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
The apostles each written their books in different times
The "apostles" never existed. Try again child.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599247 Feb 10, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
Does telling someone you wish the were dead give you a "warm and fuzzy" feeling?
Does it not?
A warm and fuzzy feeling because I want someone dead? How deranged, you can't even sort out your own emotions.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599248 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but that is not correct. Maybe actually read a good book about it sometime like "In Vital Lies, Simple Truths" by Daniel Goleman;
On page 22 it states; "The mind can protect itself against anxiety by diminishing awareness. This mechanism produces a blind spot: a zone of blocked attention and self-deception. Such blind spots occur at each major level of behavior from the psychological to the social."
These psychological blind spots deliberately cause your mind not to pay attention to something troubling to you. However, in order for your mind to recognize what to avoid, deny or mislead, it has to maintain knowledge of what to avoid — what it knows to be true. In your case it is certain myths about religion. It's called self-DDD. Look it up if you want to learn how to accept the truth. Most religious people suffer from it, especially those who learned religion from their parents. Oh and by the way, you might also want to learn about Pavlov's dog, since you probably were "trained" to think this way. Hope that helps.
That effect is only short termed, little one.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#599249 Feb 10, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
Does it not?
Ahh... Hukt.... Wrestling with trolls? Lol!
Well.... Enjoy. I just put them on D.N.D.(Do not disturb)

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#599250 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your original post before this for grammatical typical meth head illiteracy.
One little mistake!

Why not follow your own advice and overlook things like that?

Hummm?

What does your Bible say about bearing false witness? It's right near the beginning.

Hummm?

Read the damn thing sometime!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599251 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but that is not correct. Maybe actually read a good book about it sometime like "In Vital Lies, Simple Truths" by Daniel Goleman;
That effect is from lying to yourself. Well, I suppose you can relate to that, since you are wierd, and lie to yourself.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599252 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
The "apostles" never existed. Try again child.
Can you prove this? Who written the bible then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min WasteWater 272,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 599,626
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 6,298
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 6,460
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Truthiness 1,989
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 221,991
White Lives MATTER 1 hr Burke Devlin 78
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Here For Now 612,904
More from around the web