Prove there's a god.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#599193 Feb 10, 2013
tabby wrote:
<quoted text>
In the argument of origin science, there are only two possibilities. The universe either became in existence by random natural processes, or it was created. If the odds, in one of the two possibilities, can be shown to be mathematically impossible,
then, the other by necessity must be true. There are no mathematical equations to test the odds of the supernatural, that is, by definition, why it is called supernatural. It is above nature. Now, whether you agree or disagree at this point, does not refute the outcome, if the other possibility can be shown to be mathematically impossible, the opposite possibility would have to be true, no matter how implausible one might think it to be.
There are mathematical equations showing probabilities in nature. They are testable, therefore mathematical. So what are the
odds that the universe and life originated from nothing by random natural processes?
Let's ignore for the moment that there is no viable explanation of where the initial atoms came from to even have a "big bang".
Or that, in all the vastness of the known universe these atoms could somehow find each other to initiate the explosion.(This
alone, if quantified as a mathematical probability, would likely exceed a googolplex--or a googol raised to the googoleth power--a
number that is so big that it cannot be written by a human in an entire lifetime.) The initial odds of these pre-existing atoms
that caused an explosion big enough to expand matter throughout the known universe, could come back together, precisely and orderly, are 1 out of 10 to the 287th power. An example of these kind of odds is to put 200 balls each numbered 1-200 into a mixer like you see in a lottery. You get only 20 picks and each pick must be in ascending order, first pick ball #1, second pick ball #2, up to ball #20. You would have to do this 232 times in a row! A probability of 1 out of 10 to the 50th power is considered mathematically impossible! That alone is enough to disprove the "big bang" and evolution. And if you add the origin of the atoms needed and evolution, you've just increased the odds exponentially into infinity.
Now, where's the proof for the big bang and evolution?
stay away from CRETINIST sites,it makes you stupid

universe alwayse existed

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599194 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Why do you enjoy coming on Topix to verbally abuse people?
Pot meet kettle. ROFL.....
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#599195 Feb 10, 2013
Hi Just think:

I understand why many would say what you have said concerning why one cannot prove there is a God because it takes the faith of God for one to truly believe as the Lord has said,

"And Jesus said unto them it is the work of God that you believe on Him whom He hath sent." John 6:29

You see [think] it is not of our work think we cannot just think this up on our own think, you really have to [think] about that one.

Faith is a gift of God that God gives the one whom He saves. Howevewr, God also gives one a broken and a contrite spirit that will yeild to the will of God because God places a real revernce and fear of God because the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, Prov. 1 the unsaved has no reverence towards the true and living God. You see we are all in the same boat at the start we are all dirty rotton sinners and we do not like to hear this we like to think pretty well of our self, we judge our self by our standards not by God's standards. So maybe you will just [think] upon these things. We can call out to God for His mercy because He is a mercyful God think. Thank you for your thoughts think. Gary. 1 John 3:13-15.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is an elegantly designed con...

Location hidden

#599196 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
So what kind of education do you think Jesus had
Only in your world would a myth get an 'education' LOL....

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#599197 Feb 10, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
then,who is gods creator?

Some guy that pharaoh spanked, invented a bigger god than the spanker god, that spanked.
Lets pretend there is a greater god than the pretending god.
Screwed up us humans are, we could just have said there isn't any gods. WAIT..........Plan B , there is no god.

Location hidden

#599198 Feb 10, 2013
GenoGirl wrote:
you a medical expert
Yes.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/s...

Admitting your problem is the first step to getting help GenoGirl.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#599199 Feb 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I must be a bunch of geeks in one package? lol
You do have an "aura" about you.

It's bright!
GenoGirl

Ladybank, UK

#599200 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
I admit I have no mental problem,therefore I dont need prefessional help, so can just take that and shove it
GenoGirl

Ladybank, UK

#599201 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
Delusions are false beliefs that are not part of the person's culture and do not change. The person believes delusions even after other people prove that the beliefs are not true or logical. People with schizophrenia can have delusions that seem bizarre, such as believing that neighbors can control their behavior with magnetic waves. They may also believe that people on television are directing special messages to them, or that radio stations are broadcasting their thoughts aloud to others. Sometimes they believe they are someone else, such as a famous historical figure. They may have paranoid delusions and believe that others are trying to harm them, such as by cheating, harassing, poisoning, spying on, or plotting against them or the people they care about. These beliefs are called "delusions of persecution."

What there saying her e is false beleif that something might happen to you, it says nothing about religion in here, so nice try again lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599202 Feb 10, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>11Feb13.....
.....Stay away from dat 'Huhk' faker.
Ps:.....He Really & truly is a schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Do i really have to?

But i like callin' him monkey guy and monkey boy! He reminds me of that monkey person from the PG advert!

Location hidden

#599203 Feb 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kidding, Clementine.
I am sophisticated, attractive, confident, witty, fit, charming, well-educated and modest.
Pretentious?
Moi?
lol

I thought not, but then i thought i should not assume and make sure!
GenoGirl

Ladybank, UK

#599204 Feb 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Do i really have to?
But i like callin' him monkey guy and monkey boy! He reminds me of that monkey person from the PG advert!
Oh yeah the knitted monkey, hes funny
nagaraja

Williamsburg, KY

#599205 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<qugmatic.oted text>And yet you're religious. Weird.
and yet you're dogmatic

Location hidden

#599206 Feb 10, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>11Feb13.....
.....BobLoblah does NOT believe in 'luck'.
Ps:.....However, BobLoblah believes dat da harder dat BobLoblah works, da more of it BobLoblah gets.
.....BobLoblah kinda believes dat you 'might get lucky' tooooooo.
BobLoblah's favourite artist of 'all time' is Bob Dylan and BobLoblah carries Dylan's vit BobLoblah haul da dime.
......ya otta become familiar vit 'Lay Lady, Lay....Lay Across Da Big Brass Bed'.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I will check that out after i done this stupid thing, stupid video thingy!

Why can't i use comical phrases?

Location hidden

#599207 Feb 10, 2013
GenoGirl wrote:
I admit I have no mental problem,therefore I dont need prefessional help,
You admit? LOL... You can "admit" all you want but that won't help your psychological state girly. In fact your attitude ironically proves it's another symptom of your condition.

Location hidden

#599208 Feb 10, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Some English dude knows how.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JYO7Fj5BORMXX
I seen this video, man it don't work!

I read that Mylan!

What do u guys think i've been doin' all day? O, it's never gonna work! Dw, i'll try something different!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#599209 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look in the christian bible you will find his words attributed to jesus
the christian bible is proof for you, right?
You have Buddha's works notarized, huh?

Location hidden

#599210 Feb 10, 2013
nagaraja wrote:
and yet you're dogmatic
Yeah, facts will do that. Better that then praying to some imaginary sky fairy eh?
GenoGirl

Ladybank, UK

#599211 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You admit? LOL... You can "admit" all you want but that won't help your psychological state girly. In fact your attitude ironically proves it's another symptom of your condition.
I dont know if your stupid or just a troll. because your sort of acting like one. It never stated those so called symptoms of yours in the article I read, since your too stupid to realse im more sane than anyone else here

Location hidden

#599212 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Mylan is seriously disturbed and best ignored.
Says the spineless troll who believes everything her mommy and daddy tell her. LOL.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 600,039
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 6,528
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 272,424
Christianity is fading away... 24 min Truthiness 2
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 32 min Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 55 min andy 45
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mia Copa 2,024
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 8 hr Amit1989 464
More from around the web