Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#599359 Feb 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Do i really have to?
But i like callin' him monkey guy and monkey boy! He reminds me of that monkey person from the PG advert!
Chimps are apes, not monkeys, Clem.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#599360 Feb 10, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can prove the reality of GOD to you. This is something that each of us will eventually become aware of as our consciousness evolves.
“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.”
&#8213; Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching
In the Hebrew Scriptures is a simple method for confirming the reality of the OMNIPRESENT GOD:
Psalm 46:10 (New International Version)
"10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
that's all. Be still. Quite the constant chatter of the mind and learn to be observant of all that is around you.
Eventually you will have an experiential truth that can not be put into words. The most that can be said about the experience is this:
GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
Hi Grandpa! Um, I thought you were atheist? What's up with the god talk?

The Borderland of Sol

#599361 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what closeted suggests?
The phrase was "closeted homophobe".

Read that again.

The Borderland of Sol

#599362 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Always being literal because you can't proof your own points. You must be quiet a failure at work.
I wasn't making any point other than that some people read what they want to read, rather than what's written.

Don't feel too bad - everyone does it sometimes. Just not that often.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#599363 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The apostles each written their books in different times, and didn't copy each other, and didn't share anything, but yet what they say doesn't contradict. It is obvious therefore what they said about Jesus was completely honest and not made up. Does it take a few seconds for you to understand what I am saying? Take your time, small intellect. Even your friend, Aura Mytha, stated you are small intellect.
what are the synoptic gospels, when were they written and what "stories" do the tell?

Location hidden

#599364 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove this? Who written the bible then?
that is an excellent question for you.

It appears that you do not know!!

The Borderland of Sol

#599365 Feb 10, 2013
Goober Hull wrote:
this thread is for buttholes !!!! GOOBER IS OUT
Oh, well done, Goober!

Even in this relatively enlightened age, it takes a degree of courage to admit to one's homosexuality.

Location hidden

#599366 Feb 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What else did yer priest say ta ya while he revealed all the hidden sacraments to ya?
garage sale
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#599367 Feb 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We'll all be laughing when you find out what's under Clem's skirt.
12Feb13.....

.....Yeah.....

...Yer 'nose' where she closed her legs and broke yer glasses.

Tell'em Clementia dat you gave'em a chance, but he turned out to be nothing other dan ILK.

Ps:....Clementia is a lovely girl and BobLoblah 'only' is interested in whole-hearted, kind, warm, personable, well-kempt, and 'free of sloth'....so unlike you ya envious and jealous bastard. You couldn't get yer nooky in a whorehouse with the Bank of England behind you. You wouldn't even know the name of ONE great wine, let alone the color of roses for a special event.

Get a Life. Betta stll...Get Lost. Phuck OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599368 Feb 11, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves you.
12Feb13.....

.....and das fer shure.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599369 Feb 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Chimps are apes, not monkeys, Clem.
12Feb13.....

.....and Monkeys are more smarter than Apes.

Ps:....Odds are dat you are an Ape toooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599370 Feb 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't making any point other than that some people read what they want to read, rather than what's written.
Don't feel too bad - everyone does it sometimes. Just not that often.
12Feb13.....

....except, for you, of course ya schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#599371 Feb 11, 2013
Good, a scroll in the park.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599372 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is an excellent question for you.
It appears that you do not know!!
12Feb13.....

.....and on 'equal' footing, where is YOUR proof of Buddha's teachings!!!!!!!!!

Ps:....You are fulla schidt to da eyeballs. As usual.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#599373 Feb 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
garage sale
12Feb13.....

.....Why was it dat your 'Royal Bank of Scotland' got fined $$610$$ million USD last week!!!.

Ps:.....Care to tell ALL posters about dis von. Also, why was da bank's ratings 'DownGraded' in January tooooooooo???

Note:....Scotland is 'One Big Garage Sale'.

.......ask Sean Connery, Rod Stewart, and Stotish players who 'fled' to the English teams.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599374 Feb 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wouldn't want you or anybody else to commit suicide!
All I'm saying is that yes, you were tough, but it left you very bitter, and without compassion for others who, because of their makeup, are unable to deal with the pain.
So much candor, you are too honest, keep what you say to yourself. You think you are being wise? We know you tried to pick the high road, but you don't even know the directions. Looks like the heathens are trying to be rightious. You know you will never get there in time, so just give it up.

You're a poor excuse for a human being.

And they are simply less fortunate, is this how you think of people in poorer circumstances? So self absorbed, and yet you expect yourself to have integrity.
Acadia

Hagerstown, MD

#599375 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> If yer say'n I'm atheist, yer dead wrong.
Guess that puts yer ability ta make any rational judgement in question huh? An yer respect go's right along with it.
Sorry 'bout yer luck...sockeye.
Yes you are an atheist. I can tell by how ugly your behavior is and the fact that you act just like an atheist. Rudely.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599376 Feb 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
I'll jist print it fer everyone ta see yer ugliness fer themselves...
"Your use of the word patriarchy shows your bigotry. And I'm perfectly fine with gay kids being bullied to death."
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T64GV6Q...
Oh Geese, I'm so ashamed. Keep it coming.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599377 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you would say 'we' when I was clearly responding to GenoGirl's post. Weird.
I was merely refering to your bigotry. Whatever you are applying to GenoGirl, you are applying to every theist on the earth.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#599378 Feb 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were seriously interested in the facts of the matter then you would do your own unbiased research. I'm not here to hold your hand or waste my time talking to a close minded bigot like you. Do your own homework.
<quoted text>
Actually, not so much.
Sorry, didn't get a chance to read the rest of your tripe. We both know it wasn't based in truth, so why waste my time reading it eh?
Yes, Judiasm did. And Judiasm is only more close to the old testament, since they don't believe in the new covenant. But you filtered out the imformation based on my writing tripe, it is a fact, a FACT that gullible people filter out imformation based on the sources rather than the reliability of the imformation, the accuracy and evidence, it states. Treat it as hearsay at least, instead of being so dismissive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Ms Sassy 18,080
Testing. 33 min ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 8 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 8 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 8 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web