Clementia wrote:
that seems too hard
I've heard that before...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598865 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmm.... Keanu's wife.
She's from the perfume advert, i knew i've seen her before!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598866 Feb 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
I`ll `see` that potato salad and raise you a hot crab dip.
Hmmm... Rivers talking about condoms....

Clementia's talking about it being too hard.
and you're talking about crabs...

Location hidden

#598867 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard that before...
Yh, coz i probably said it before, init.

Location hidden

#598868 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... Rivers talking about condoms....
Clementia's talking about it being too hard.
and you're talking about crabs...
WHOOOOOOOOOAAA!

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

I wasn't talking about that, not this time.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598869 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
She's from the perfume advert, i knew i've seen her before!
Yes, that's Charlize Theron.

Since: May 11

UK

#598870 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmm.... Keanu's wife.
Canoe`s wife was very pleasing to my eyeballs.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598871 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't MisterCha.... like me?
@monkey guy....Yes, monkey boy, i knew u were talking to me!
Don't know about him not liking you, per se...

...but...

The format method he suggested, depending on equipment specs, could take upward of a week to complete. It'd be overkill just for a standard install. That's a lot of downtime.

That... and, if you're not computer savvy or know someone that is, you'd just wind up with a hi-tech doorstop.

Debian Linux is a fine OS... but, I'd prolly recommend a derivative distro like Kubuntu. It's intended for the average user (migrating from Windoze).

I know you don't care.

Just ramblin'.
tabby

Warrensburg, MO

#598872 Feb 9, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>SO far, creation and evolution are the only known human existence theories. You are on the right track. The universe holds the key to human existence. The Bible(an entity floated from the heavens) or bones to apes....both are wrong. Again, the universe will answer all your questions someday.
There can only be two sides to an opposing argument. The ball either went over the fence or not; a rock is either inanimate or animate, not both; either the universe was created or it wasn't.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#598873 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOOOOOOOOOAAA!
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!
I wasn't talking about that, not this time.
It isn't too hard?

Since: May 11

UK

#598874 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
...but...
The format method he suggested, depending on equipment specs, could take upward of a week to complete. It'd be overkill just for a standard install. That's a lot of downtime.
That... and, if you're not computer savvy or know someone that is, you'd just wind up with a hi-tech doorstop.
Debian Linux is a fine OS... but, I'd prolly recommend a derivative distro like Kubuntu. It's intended for the average user (migrating from Windoze).
I know you don't care.
Just ramblin'.
Isn`t everyone`s information security level set at `paranoid` or is it just me?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#598875 Feb 9, 2013
nagaraja wrote:
<quoted text>stay hungry and starve to death
You have the strangest form of Tourette's ever seen.

And, again, thanks for admitting there is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of any god's existence.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#598876 Feb 9, 2013
larry wrote:
<quoted text>god will be there in the afterlife,asking to prove it is like me asking you to die and come back and ill tell you.i see why its said that more will go to hell than heaven.faith can only come from within.the bible also says not to judge god....ill pray for you
That's quite a con job your religion is built around...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#598877 Feb 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn`t everyone`s information security level set at `paranoid` or is it just me?
Well... ummmm... nothing wrong with security.

Convenience has its pluses too, though.

An end-user trades one for the other... or they hire a geek to do it for them.

Does Clem strike you as a geek?

<from one geek to another>

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#598878 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
...but...
I know you don't care.
Just ramblin'.
You pay for it out the nose with blood , but the right windows software installs real quick, you just need back up drives to save stuff. Yes windows is virus prone, but 7 is pretty good.
Not at all like XP in vulnerability. I just miss some of xp's
little quirks , and seven is way more expensive.
Besides being a memory hog, but apps are the ticket. You don't have to suffer , everything is made for windows.
Alien Outlaw

Kansas City, MO

#598879 Feb 9, 2013
tabby wrote:
<quoted text>
There can only be two sides to an opposing argument. The ball either went over the fence or not; a rock is either inanimate or animate, not both; either the universe was created or it wasn't.
The primitive human animal strikes again. Two human existence theories that humans can comprehend. Read and believe, thats human error on a global scale. Brainwashed much?
tabby

Warrensburg, MO

#598880 Feb 9, 2013
Imagine a quarter (coin) worn beyond recognition on one side. You flip the coin in the air and it lands on the ground with the worn side facing up. Is it heads or is it tails? You pick the coin up and look at the other side, half of the other side is worn also but clearly is the reverse (tails). Therefore the worn side up is heads. Now where's your proof of the "big bang" or evolution?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#598881 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What does ILK mean?
I know, it's like they point the finger at me and say i'm not who i say i am, but i bet u the majority of them are not who they say they are! I don't see why u would want to lie about it or why they think i would lie, am i getting paid a million pounds to come on here? no, i'm not?
Anyway, I thought nano was your friend?
Defo not the cockroach one!!! I don't like staying in hotels and things, i don't really want to sleep in a bed that everyone else has slept it, it makes me feel weird!! Sleeping is not the only thing they do!! Ewwww!
Some place where it is clean! Haven't u got your own places around the world?
10Feb13.....

....ILK means 'dirty, rotten, scroundels'...and den sum tooooooo.

Ps:.....BobLoblah is first and foremost a 'Realist'....and Realists have NO friends.

.....Keep in mind that a friend is one that would lay down their lives for you. This rarely happens except amongst soldiers fighting together in battle (once they have become well acquainted with each other).'Some' married couples become friends.....but they are few and far between. In this modern age, the NO. 1 reason for divorce is 'Lack of Money'.....so irregardless of what they say to each other 'at the altar'.....their words are meaningless and most of them are full of schidt. Some marriages last, but MOST do NOT.

BobLoblah 'only' stays in 5+ Star Hotels. There should be several in London, Birmingham, and Manchester.

Yes, BobLoblah has 4our (4) residences around the WholeWideworld, but nothing in your UK. However BobLoblah's oldest daughter is a teacher in the UK and has been for over 8 years now. She is the main reason that BobLoblah 'pop's INto' the UK several dimes a years to see her.

.....Meanwhile, in BobLoblah's spare dime while in da UK, BobLoblah likes to 'loosenUP' and take in the local scenery.

...Wanna come!!!

It can be ALL arranged and you will become famous by meeting BobLoblah.

....There is 'ONE IMPORTANT THING, THOUGH'......YOU must 'Never' ever tell anyOnw who BobLoblah Really & Truly IS.

Deal!!!

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#598882 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I know what you're sayin' but i'm me and i can't change myself coz then i won't be me, right?
You know i don't drink, never even touched it, red grape juice will do!
What's your favourite colour?
10Feb13.....

.....Some 'ILK' are really envious and jealous of our 'teamingUP'....as you can see by the Judgements.

Ps:...RED (and Black together).....Just like BobLoblah's two Kawasaki Motorcycles. Real Beauties tooooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
tabby

Warrensburg, MO

#598883 Feb 9, 2013
Alien Outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>The primitive human animal strikes again. Two human existence theories that humans can comprehend. Read and believe, thats human error on a global scale. Brainwashed much?
So then, I assume, to you, there are no absolutes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Neville Thompson 269,040
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 39,664
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min lightbeamrider 97,909
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min AN NFL FAN 121,339
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min JesusIsResurrection 967
angka toto malaysia di jamin tembus (Aug '14) 41 min hermawan 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min truth 608,271
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 50 min perfect massage r... 206
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 574,347
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr Jon 19
More from around the web