Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599266 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
That effect is only short termed, little one.
Sorry but you are wrong, again. Both of those effects can last a person their entire life if they are not addressed. You should know this better than anyone, slave.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#599267 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
When God does bad things to people, it is for the same persons greater good.
God doesn't do bad things to people---BAD PEOPLE DO, and then say it is in ther god's name.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599268 Feb 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Who made God?
What life represents.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#599269 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You hate that I didn't snuff myself? Not surprising, considering the death cultists you associate with.
BTW, nobody normal cares what your "us" thinks of me.
No, I wouldn't want you or anybody else to commit suicide!

All I'm saying is that yes, you were tough, but it left you very bitter, and without compassion for others who, because of their makeup, are unable to deal with the pain.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599270 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, did you drop out in the 5th grade? That should read "Who wrote the bible then". Geezz...
Depends on what part you're referring to. You can start with Greek Mythology. Try actually reading something educational some time. I'm sure you'll see plenty of things that seemed to be taken from the bible, and yet the greek version predated the bible by hundreds if not thousands of years. You'll also find many similarities between Christianity, Judaism and Islam and Zorasterism, which also predated them.
What similarities are from the greeks and the bible? And Judaism comes from God, that is why it has similarities.

As for Islam, Mohammed originally went to the christians thinking of becoming a christian, but decided not to, because he misinterpreted the 3 Gods in 1 meaning 3 seperate Gods, since he only wanted to worship and believe in 1 diety. So he took the Hindu God allah instead. Mohammed based Islam on christianity, because he favoured it. And Islam was invented much later, so christianity was not made with Islam in mind.

Location hidden

#599271 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God punishes the wicked, that's why, wannabe Irish man.
like I said the god you created in your own wicked image don't do nuth'n.
It's you "PIGS" that do it all, and then try ta blame yer wicked actions on some deity that ya made up fer the purpose.

This here ain't yer church "PEW", an we ain't swallow'n yer hateful, despicable bullshit.
Crawl back int'a yer hole will'ya---an close the lid behind ya!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599272 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, did you drop out in the 5th grade? That should read "Who wrote the bible then". Geezz...
Depends on what part you're referring to. You can start with Greek Mythology. Try actually reading something educational some time. I'm sure you'll see plenty of things that seemed to be taken from the bible, and yet the greek version predated the bible by hundreds if not thousands of years. You'll also find many similarities between Christianity, Judaism and Islam and Zorasterism, which also predated them.
Getting literal? How is that a grammatical error? Go back to japan and learn again the spelling of chinese, you walking mistake.

Location hidden

#599273 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly means might, so they believe he might be unknown, that doesn't mean they believe he is absolutely unknowable.
SHUTTUP STUPID!
GenoGirl

Inverness, UK

#599274 Feb 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> God doesn't do bad things to people---BAD PEOPLE DO, and then say it is in ther god's name.
Actually that is true, you can choose to do good or bad, you have a good point :)

Location hidden

#599275 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was behind it.
And Mylan, we both had chance to agree that a Marshal is in both the USA and UK to mean the same thing, so why feel the need to be indifferent?
what?

oh!

SHUTTUP STUPID!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599276 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes child religion does that. That's the point.
No, it is the persons chose to be deluded, not the religion, child.
Why call me a child, too insecure so you try to make me a child in your mind? So as a child you don't feel good enough, you revealed a good amount about yourself!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599277 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you are wrong, again. Both of those effects can last a person their entire life if they are not addressed. You should know this better than anyone, slave.
If they are not address, the person returns to that state, it is emotional repression. They are in short bursts of confusion.

Location hidden

#599278 Feb 10, 2013
GenoGirl wrote:
Trained? do you think im a dog or something?
Of course not, don't be silly. Dogs don't believe in religion. LOL...
you cant make me beleive in what you beleive in, same as I wouldnt make you belive my beleifs either.
Who said I'm trying to do anything except getting you to see yourself honestly?

And you couldn't get me to believe your religion only because I have a higher standard than you, and I require actual facts before I accept anything, You just believe whatever your parents told you to believe. Imagine that. Now you're afraid to learn the truth because you don't want to upset the apple cart. Simple fear.
Did you ever hear of a free country, I beleive what I will beleive,
NO! You'll believe whatever your religion shoves down your throat, and you'll like it. Slave.

Location hidden

#599279 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. I don't bother that much looking at wikipedia or a webster dictionary for imformation too much any more.
I don't mind a quick brief use of it, but it isn't that reliable.
We take your opinion from where it came from...

OFF THE BOTTOM OF OUR SHOE!

SHUTTUP STUPID!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599280 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you are wrong, again. Both of those effects can last a person their entire life if they are not addressed. You should know this better than anyone, slave.
Why so angry after being called stupid so much? You were mentioned by everybody to be. Why is that? You owed being called that, you deserved it, it has nothing to do with you being wronged.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599281 Feb 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> God doesn't do bad things to people---BAD PEOPLE DO, and then say it is in ther god's name.
You would say that, but you are naive after all.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599282 Feb 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> like I said the god you created in your own wicked image don't do nuth'n.
It's you "PIGS" that do it all, and then try ta blame yer wicked actions on some deity that ya made up fer the purpose.
This here ain't yer church "PEW", an we ain't swallow'n yer hateful, despicable bullshit.
Crawl back int'a yer hole will'ya---an close the lid behind ya!
When I read the bible God is a completely different person.

Location hidden

#599283 Feb 10, 2013
GenoGirl wrote:
Respect others beleifs idiot
Why? Do you respect the village idiot? Then why should anyone show any respect for someone who self-deludes themselves like a religious person would? We're all born stupid, but only a religious fool likes to stay that way. Pawn.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#599284 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I only insult those who insult me first, since they are obviously begging for it. Your buddies, OTOH, insult anybody who isn't their mental clone.
So much for encouraging free-thinking,... hypocrites.
That's not true.

You often lash out at posters who aren't addressing you at all.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599285 Feb 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
oh!
SHUTTUP STUPID!
So dumb to not comprehend what I was saying. Or are you to lazy to follow it through? Are you too lazy to do the right thing? No wonder you are unmarried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 3 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 3 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
More from around the web