Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598619 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And likewise Liberace was a great piano player, but he sucked on the organ.
Even the greatest scientists admitted to believing no proof existed to refute God.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#598620 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the Genetics of monkies and humans put side by side to claim this?
Just look at you. You are 100% chimpanzee.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#598621 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be smart with me, Jesus had taken nothing off Buddha, since he was unable to even know him. Jesus was a common man.
Good, so you are admitting the Jesus! wasn't a man/god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598622 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
I have no other explanation as to what happened.
Because you can't understand something doesn't mean that it "must" be "god". Humans seen to jump to this conclusion a lot. I see no difference with your example from that of a caveman seeing lighting hit a tree (which suddenly catches on fire) and thinking - "god" must be angry and did it. There are logical reasons for everything. Whether we as humans have the perspective to understand them or not doesn't mean that some mystical "god" is the answer.

Location hidden

#598623 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I told u, we really don't know a lot about ourselves, some people just pretend to think they do.
Humans can be arrogant and that's why "god" is of course in "our image".

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598624 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
We christians have something called integrity, young turd! Wicked heathens are void of all feelings, that is why they don't feel the same way, young turd!
So you finally discovered yourself to be unintelligent and having no brain, from being a methhead? Self acceptance for being worthless, young turd?
Okee dokee.

How do you feel?

Should I desire to feel the same way?

First things first...

Do you view the world through shit-stained goggles... or do you apply the stuff directly to your eyeballs?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598625 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like it? I'm here to stay, and I can't be moved. It must have enraged when you just heard that.
SHUTTUP STUPID!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598626 Feb 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No the laws are not wrong, we just aren't sure if they apply to the universe as a whole.
We do know they apply to systems we can measure.
So science doesn't know the mysteries of the universe?

But why do some people act like they know it all then?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#598627 Feb 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
You're prolly gonna need some duct tape too?
Yeah, duct tape. That's the ticket.

Location hidden

#598628 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The GS4 is just hyped up to make sales, but it should be out in around a month, however other android phones are actually better.
I know, the shape of the S3 is better but the new one u don't have to touch to answer the phone, that's what i heard. I'm not gonna get it i love the phone i have, it's just i have problems with the touch screen, it sometimes doesn't work when i do it but it works when everyone else does it.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598629 Feb 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, so you are admitting the Jesus! wasn't a man/god.
He was God, but also a man. He didn't know everything. He is one of the Gods, the other 2 of the three Gods do know everything.

Location hidden

#598630 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Most historians agree that Jesus was a real man and did exist.
Not unbiased historians. Try again.
For heavens sake, even the attacks at 9-11 are being questioned.
Not by sane people.

What we do know about "jesus" is that "he" was based on a myth, which was based on another myth. This is provable and documented. In fact, when christianity first started Pope Leo X, privileged to the truth because, well... he was after all the pope, made this statement, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" . You know what your religion wants you to know. Common sense and the truth prove otherwise.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598631 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Okee dokee.
How do you feel?
Should I desire to feel the same way?
First things first...
Do you view the world through shit-stained goggles... or do you apply the stuff directly to your eyeballs?
I don't feel bad about myself at all, we all have the ablitity to do something, try writing poetry, you might be surprised by your ability, unless of course being a methhead had too big an impact.

Location hidden

#598632 Feb 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an air ship. Mine is a luxury liner.
<quoted text>
It's not.
<quoted text>
I'll cook up an elaborate scheme to coax the information out of her. I'll need three goats, 500 feet of surgical tubing, a gallon of liquid hand soap, and a large mirror.
Oh!

I don't have goats, can't we use Bugs Mylan Bunny?

Location hidden

#598633 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Something's always up when you're around.
Wait a minute, that didn't come out right...:p
OMG, that's what i was talkin' about, u perv!:-p

O-M-G, i was on the same wave length as u, that's strange!! I hope it never happens again!

Location hidden

#598634 Feb 9, 2013
naja haje wrote:
i never claimed jesus didn't study other systems.
What you call "study other systems" others call coping. The "story" of "jesus" is just a myth, based on other myths. That's the only thing provable.

Location hidden

#598635 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Humans can be arrogant and that's why "god" is of course in "our image".
What the hell have i been barkin' about? Do u even listen to me? Have u got ear plugs in?

I said religious books reflect the personality and views of the writer! So my God is not arrogant, for your kind information, sweet sugar bunny. He's crazy and carefree, he's like a little baby!! Aww, so cute!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#598636 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Because you can't understand something doesn't mean that it "must" be "god". Humans seen to jump to this conclusion a lot. I see no difference with your example from that of a caveman seeing lighting hit a tree (which suddenly catches on fire) and thinking - "god" must be angry and did it. There are logical reasons for everything. Whether we as humans have the perspective to understand them or not doesn't mean that some mystical "god" is the answer.
So now I'm a knuckle dragger eh? Lol!
I understand that for you everything has to have a scientific meaning, an explanation. And that without it anything else must be invalid. So when there is no scientific answer to something how do you wrap your head around it? For me its easy. I believe that What we see in Physics and science are just a very small portion of God's power. A miracle does not have to be scientifically unexplainable. Though he can at times use scientifically unexplainable miracles to show his power.

Science can tell us a lot about how life might have come to be, but it cannot tell us why. If you want to look for unexplained phenomena, you need to consider the why questions, not just the what and how. Ultimately, it comes down to faith. What do you choose to believe, in the absence of proof?

Location hidden

#598637 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unbiased historians. Try again.
<quoted text>
Not by sane people.
What we do know about "jesus" is that "he" was based on a myth, which was based on another myth. This is provable and documented. In fact, when christianity first started Pope Leo X, privileged to the truth because, well... he was after all the pope, made this statement, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" . You know what your religion wants you to know. Common sense and the truth prove otherwise.
COME ON, MYLAN!

We all know 911 was an inside job!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598638 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He was God, but also a man. He didn't know everything. He is one of the Gods, the other 2 of the three Gods do know everything.
Stypid polytheist!
SHUTTUP STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 5 min Blagoja 719
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 542,643
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min STU PIDE ASS Xposed 95,521
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 18 min Roger Paul 852
gay skype boy ;) 19 min Txsupguy 6
Louie Farrakahn leading millions straight to hell. 32 min Bev Jamison 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Blagoja 173,689
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 259,536
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Gordon 227,554
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••