Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599053 Feb 10, 2013
GenoGirl wrote:
God may not be real in your eyes but he obviously is real, even the bible states it,
Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.

Location hidden

#599054 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
None of the bible is fiction,
ROFL.... Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia. THANK YOU for just proving that.

Location hidden

#599055 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
That is because of God putting that spiritual chemical in our bodies to corrolate with feelings of morality of the rightiousness, a gateway to tasting the meaning of life.
Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia. Seems to be a pattern with you. LOL...
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599056 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn what the word 'evidence" means child. It does not mean made up stories.I understand that you're delusional and your standards are much lower than an educated persons, but that doesn't mean you get to make up new definitions for words.
No, the "made up" stories are actually factual.

Location hidden

#599057 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
The biblical definition of faith is much different.
Only a simpleton would care what the bibull says.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599058 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was the worst president in history and continued reading it because he knew about it already. Only an uneducated ass would support him.
He continued reading it because in his 50's he was wise enough to know when and what to say at the right time.

You'll get it someday.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599059 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia. Seems to be a pattern with you. LOL...
Such bigotry. I have evidence already.

Location hidden

#599060 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
But one still wishes you were dead.
You are the very reason why religion is a parasite to humanity. Your "god" is a prick and when he says suck you ask how long. Enjoy.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#599061 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Such bigotry. I have evidence already.
Says the one that doesn't care if gay children get bullied to death.

Such bigotry.

Location hidden

#599062 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Nothing within you giving you the ability to have love or compassion, that is your limitation.
You pray that people get raped and killed so no one wants "your" form of love. Sorry your parents abused you but that's no excuse to spread your hate.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#599063 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn what the word 'evidence" means child. It does not mean made up stories.I understand that you're delusional and your standards are much lower than an educated persons, but that doesn't mean you get to make up new definitions for words.
That's hilarious coming from the lunatic that swears there is evidence proving that Everett's Many Worlds theory is right.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAAA

AAAAHHAHA!

Please get help and stop spreading your ludicrous delusions across the webzez.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599064 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Only a simpleton would care what the bibull says.
Did you read it? Ever?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#599065 Feb 10, 2013
tabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit and run logic. They're only two possibilities. It's not so hard to understand. There simply is no third possibility.
Sure... If one's confined to the nice li'll box you've constructed (or attempted to).

I'll stand in it, but I'm not gonna let you close the lid on me.

***Our universe was either created or it wasn't.***

ToE has nothing to do with that in the first place... so, why bring it up?

Technically, BBT has no place in the discussion either... b'cuz it doesn't deal with our universe's origin. It's only an attempt... the best one we've got going so far... to describe the development of our universe from a time very early on and all the way up to the present. We can extend it into the future without problems, but not to the “beginning”. The theory simply doesn't work that far into the past. It was never intended to... not by the time it became a proper scientific theory. It predicts its own failure to have any meaning at that extreme.

And, of course, as you're prolly already aware, I don't really care for the phrasing >>> “was created or it wasn't.”

Why don't we first instead say? >>> “always existed or came into existence.”

Seems to me that would be the first order of business. Depending on the conclusion, we could then discuss a *need* for a creator. Discussion pertaining to a need for an *intelligent* creator would be in order too, because there's nothing to say our universe's “coming into existence” required an intellect to initiate the process or to steer it once started. Then, what logically follows... because we've come that far and why stop there? >>> What created the creator?

But nooOOooo!

You wanna skip all the preliminaries and insist that if a couple of theories can't be proven to *your* satisfaction... theories that don't even have a rightful place in the specific discussion... that it's all over and your conclusion must be accepted.

Nope! Not gonna fall for it.

Better luck next time.

Either...

Be content with faith...

...or...

Stop whining...

...and...

Prove there's a god!

Location hidden

#599066 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
And I do have proof of God, when ye you do have prejudices yourself only, you know nothing do you?
You have the same so-called "proof" that any other schizophrenic has. End of story.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599067 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are the very reason why religion is a parasite to humanity. Your "god" is a prick and when he says suck you ask how long. Enjoy.
My God has proof.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599068 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Such bigotry.
I'm all for it. Witch burnings too.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#599069 Feb 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Such bigotry.
Only total idiots kill themselves because somebody else hurled a few insults at them.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599070 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You pray that people get raped and killed so no one wants "your" form of love. Sorry your parents abused you but that's no excuse to spread your hate.
I agree. Same with you too deary. No matter what your parents did with you, you have no right to be a bigot. Perhaps you should understand them instead of condemning people with your prejudices, if you are so rightious.

Location hidden

#599071 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Evidence of Christs resurrection. And psychological, emotional, historal, as well as scientific accuracy in the Bible. Even proof that the accounts in the Bible was completely honest.
Christ was a myth. The bible is nothing more than hyperbole, and that’s a pure and simple fact. Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia. If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#599072 Feb 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I would care, if i knew what u were talkin' about!
I AM NOT A GEEK! NEVER!!!
Never any Geek at all !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min It aint necessari... 199
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 39 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web