Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#599033 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hisory of the biblical jesus is missing a couple of decades, where do you think he was?
lol
those who composed the bible. who put words into the mouth of their created god, knew the mythology of other lands. jesus has the birth right(s) of Mithra, and the mouth of Buddha
Prove Buddha existed.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#599034 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person who has shown themselves to be stupid is you, young turd.
Right, but you're the one that typed this...

"I have given proof of Gods existence, when yet you give all prejudices. "

And you call me stupid... hahahaH!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599035 Feb 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
it's so funny when u see models wearing bin liners or toilet paper and they call that fashion. Who the hell is gonna wear that in real life.
Everyone can't wear the same thing or colour, u gotta see what compliments u'r own figure, colour etc.. u just gotta experiment. I don't understand why people want to be sheep.
Its mainly with young people that these trends happen. The likes of Kim Kardashian are probably more for the likes to satsify teenage pop culture. They dress like clowns.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599036 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Then why would you insist on any "thing" being "proven", absolutely?
Karl44 is probably an atheist, not a theist, the most bigoted system of views, yet they call others who disagree with them bigoted, which is a very bigoted thing in itself to say.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599037 Feb 10, 2013
Karl44 is probably an atheist, and not an agnostic either.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599038 Feb 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, but you're the one that typed this...
"I have given proof of Gods existence, when yet you give all prejudices. "
And you call me stupid... hahahaH!
And I do have proof of God, when ye you do have prejudices yourself only, you know nothing do you?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#599039 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And I do have proof of God, when ye you do have prejudices yourself only, you know nothing do you?

Proof to who? You? I don't recall seeing any.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599040 Feb 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof to who? You? I don't recall seeing any.
Evidence of Christs resurrection. And psychological, emotional, historal, as well as scientific accuracy in the Bible. Even proof that the accounts in the Bible was completely honest.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#599041 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence of Christs resurrection. And psychological, emotional, historal, as well as scientific accuracy in the Bible. Even proof that the accounts in the Bible was completely honest.
Those proofs only work to you, not in the real world where they utterly fail as evidence. There is no evidence of your beliefs being true. There is only evidence of your belief.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599042 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
nagaraja wrote:
everything is a half truth
<quoted text>
could it be half true?
Everything? No.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599043 Feb 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Those proofs only work to you, not in the real world where they utterly fail as evidence. There is no evidence of your beliefs being true. There is only evidence of your belief.
Such a brave statement for someone who has not even seen the evidence.

Location hidden

#599044 Feb 10, 2013
nagaraja wrote:
you disdain air dryin too? you have so many biases.
Not at all. Those are pretty expensive. If you want to go that route then you might as well get a Dyson Airblade. You seem to like to exaggerate things. Hope it makes you feel better.

Location hidden

#599045 Feb 10, 2013
nagaraja wrote:
you have a jesus fixation.
According to you that would only be half true in a religious thread.

Location hidden

#599046 Feb 10, 2013
nagaraja wrote:
i agree. belief without questioning is not healthy.
hypothesizing without questioning isn't healthy..
And yet you're religious. Weird.

Location hidden

#599047 Feb 10, 2013
nagaraja wrote:
without imagining you go no where. there is no incentive for seeking.
Imagining is one thing. Basing and wasting ones life around imaginary characters and stories is something altogether different.

Location hidden

#599048 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Possibly means might, so they believe he might be unknown, that doesn't mean they believe he is absolutely unknowable.
You really are a dolt. In the context of the definition an Agnostic will NOT waste their time thinking about it. You "probably" won't wake up tomorrow as a nice person. It doesn't have to be absolute. No one here is going to believe that come tomorrow you'll be nice, and there is no reason for them to think so, so they won't waste their time with the thought of it happening. See how that works? Cool huh?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599049 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you're religious. Weird.
We have done the questioning already, so we have the right to believe, unlike you, gullible litte turd!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599050 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a dolt. In the context of the definition an Agnostic will NOT waste their time thinking about it. You "probably" won't wake up tomorrow as a nice person. It doesn't have to be absolute. No one here is going to believe that come tomorrow you'll be nice, and there is no reason for them to think so, so they won't waste their time with the thought of it happening. See how that works? Cool huh?
No, it means one should not be too assuming, and perhaps one could look into evidence, and give it a try.

Location hidden

#599051 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
There is evidence their accounts were honest.
You need to learn what the word 'evidence" means child. It does not mean made up stories.I understand that you're delusional and your standards are much lower than an educated persons, but that doesn't mean you get to make up new definitions for words.

Location hidden

#599052 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Bush was wise to continue reading it..
Bush was the worst president in history and continued reading it because he knew about it already. Only an uneducated ass would support him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 2,566
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUM... 119,084
Melania Trump's hair shines in Saudi sun 22 min Trump worshiper 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Holy Jehowa Witness 679,020
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 38 min Holy Jehowa Witness 46,213
Gangbang with my Girlfriend. (Mar '11) 2 hr Kinky1ntn 33
The Seth Rich Murder 2 hr Hiddn Numbrz 5
More from around the web