Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598588 Feb 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself because most of us here,(except you of course) are 100% human. Who share 98% the genetic makeup with chimps.
But since you're 96% chimp, I guess you just wouldn't understand.
You 4% human chimp guys, are kinda slow.
No more facts for you to bring, young turd?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598589 Feb 9, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you call yourself athitard?
kristain is more appropriate
Athitards are you, young turd!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598590 Feb 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Shuttup STUPID!
Don't like it? I'm here to stay, and I can't be moved. It must have enraged when you just heard that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598591 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Are you implying you have wasted your life and are trying to get the best out of it?
Only religious people waste their life. Religion convinced fools like you that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll to to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity.

But he loves you!...And he needs money!
naja haje

Williamsburg, KY

#598592 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, yes really. All the teachings of Jesus are "borrowed" from older sources, for example from the teachings of Buddha. Many of Jesus teachings are almost word for word identical with some of Buddhas sayings (400 years earlier). There is NO contemporary historical record of ANY kind of Jesus!! No written Roman, Greek or Jewish sources from this time (apart from the gospels) know of any historical Jesus or Christ. We don't even know who the writers of the Gospels were, and don't have the original manuscripts themselves either. We just have later copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of the assumed lost originals. And with each copy the copyist usually felt free to alter details or rewrite whole parts of the manuscript.(We usually don't trust dubious anonymous sources as evidence for anything, do we?) Only a fool or simpleton would believe anything about this myth named jesus.
credit goes to the poster G_O_D for this one

http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/Tyndale/staff/In...

Location hidden

#598593 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
We are less than 96% chimpanzee, those stats are exaggerated, child!
Only in your case little one. LOL...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598594 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>No offense taken Booots. It's a real and valid question. There have been several instances when I have seen God perform miracles in my life. And several where I have been angry at him and questioned him.
In one instance, I was driving home from El Paso Texas and my nieces, nephews, sister and kids were in the minivan i was driving and we were going through a particular treacherous winding section of road in Beaumont CA at about 3 am. The road was two lanes in either direction and deep canyons to either side. Driving In the lane next to me was the second Car with my brothers and my mom and dad in it.
As I rounded a curve in the road there in my lane was an overturned pickup truck blocking my lane. I was traveling too fast to brake, and my only options were
1. Swerve left into the center divider and wipe out
2. Swerve right and wipeout the car with my brothers and parents
3. Go straight as I attempt to brake and hope the impact was not to severe.
In that split second I chose option 3.
I slammed on the brakes and we skidded forward. I thought to my self "God it's your will but why now?" I closed my eyes right before the impact and gritted my teeth. I opened my eyes and I completely missed the truck and was on the opposite side. I did not swerve, the truck not only blocked my lane but also blocked a couple of feet into my brothers lane as well.
I should have wrecked. I should have plowed into that other vehicle at 60mph and wrecked.
I have no other explanation as to what happened.
Was it a miracle? Don't know. But I cannot explain it
The other that sticks out is the birth of my son.
We had received bad news from the hospital from the blood work that there was something wrong with the fetus. We were to go Children's Hospital in Orange for an amniocentesis for further testing.
We arrived. The procedure was performed and the Doctor eventually came back with the results.
The baby had tested very high with a positive low.
Our child was going to have severe Downs Syndrome and suffer from extreme defects
He was of the opinion that we should terminate the pregnancy immediately. He reasoned and told us that we were were still young and should try for another child. A healthy child. We shouldn't burden ourselves with such a problem for the rest of our lives. Needless to say Booots, we cried. What should have been a joyous occasion had now turned into an emotional nightmare.
We prayed about it and no answer came. My woman looked to me for the final decision and I was scared. Terminating the pregnancy and starting fresh was the most feasible smart thing to do. The morning before we had to make a decision I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and wasn't even thinking about the baby anymore as a decision had already been made.
I swear I heard or rather strongly felt a voice that said that children are a gift from God. A gift from the womb. I literally had to look around to see who had spoken.
The kitchen was empty.
The Doctor was not thrilled with our decision
To continue with the pregnancy but it was our decision.
That taught us boots, to accept what God gives us.
To not judge others for who they are, what they look like.
The baby was born. He did have some health issues over the years. But he's all grown up now. Healthy and strong. Attends college and Works at Disney running the light shows and events and now volunteers all over at the local Theaters donating his time and knowledge to the community,
He is my miracle baby.
So finally one has been converted to Christianity, I knew it always would happen! Sorry athitards, Al Garcia is no longer on your side.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#598595 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call love, others call masterbation. You're a legend in your own mind little one.
Is that where the term 1 bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush originated from?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598596 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>No offense taken Booots. It's a real and valid question. There have been several instances when I have seen God perform miracles in my life. And several where I have been angry at him and questioned him.
In one instance, I was driving home from El Paso Texas and my nieces, nephews, sister and kids were in the minivan i was driving and we were going through a particular treacherous winding section of road in Beaumont CA at about 3 am. The road was two lanes in either direction and deep canyons to either side. Driving In the lane next to me was the second Car with my brothers and my mom and dad in it.
As I rounded a curve in the road there in my lane was an overturned pickup truck blocking my lane. I was traveling too fast to brake, and my only options were
1. Swerve left into the center divider and wipe out
2. Swerve right and wipeout the car with my brothers and parents
3. Go straight as I attempt to brake and hope the impact was not to severe.
In that split second I chose option 3.
I slammed on the brakes and we skidded forward. I thought to my self "God it's your will but why now?" I closed my eyes right before the impact and gritted my teeth. I opened my eyes and I completely missed the truck and was on the opposite side. I did not swerve, the truck not only blocked my lane but also blocked a couple of feet into my brothers lane as well.
I should have wrecked. I should have plowed into that other vehicle at 60mph and wrecked.
I have no other explanation as to what happened.
Was it a miracle? Don't know. But I cannot explain it
The other that sticks out is the birth of my son.
We had received bad news from the hospital from the blood work that there was something wrong with the fetus. We were to go Children's Hospital in Orange for an amniocentesis for further testing.
We arrived. The procedure was performed and the Doctor eventually came back with the results.
The baby had tested very high with a positive low.
Our child was going to have severe Downs Syndrome and suffer from extreme defects
He was of the opinion that we should terminate the pregnancy immediately. He reasoned and told us that we were were still young and should try for another child. A healthy child. We shouldn't burden ourselves with such a problem for the rest of our lives. Needless to say Booots, we cried. What should have been a joyous occasion had now turned into an emotional nightmare.
We prayed about it and no answer came. My woman looked to me for the final decision and I was scared. Terminating the pregnancy and starting fresh was the most feasible smart thing to do. The morning before we had to make a decision I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and wasn't even thinking about the baby anymore as a decision had already been made.
I swear I heard or rather strongly felt a voice that said that children are a gift from God. A gift from the womb. I literally had to look around to see who had spoken.
The kitchen was empty.
The Doctor was not thrilled with our decision
To continue with the pregnancy but it was our decision.
That taught us boots, to accept what God gives us.
To not judge others for who they are, what they look like.
The baby was born. He did have some health issues over the years. But he's all grown up now. Healthy and strong. Attends college and Works at Disney running the light shows and events and now volunteers all over at the local Theaters donating his time and knowledge to the community,
He is my miracle baby.
Oh deary, athitards, looks like Al Garcia is no longer on your side!

Location hidden

#598597 Feb 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
He drank his own pee
Some people love pea soup.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598598 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, yes really. All the teachings of Jesus are "borrowed" from older sources, for example from the teachings of Buddha. Many of Jesus teachings are almost word for word identical with some of Buddhas sayings (400 years earlier). There is NO contemporary historical record of ANY kind of Jesus!! No written Roman, Greek or Jewish sources from this time (apart from the gospels) know of any historical Jesus or Christ. We don't even know who the writers of the Gospels were, and don't have the original manuscripts themselves either. We just have later copies of copies of copies of copies of copies of the assumed lost originals. And with each copy the copyist usually felt free to alter details or rewrite whole parts of the manuscript.(We usually don't trust dubious anonymous sources as evidence for anything, do we?) Only a fool or simpleton would believe anything about this myth named jesus.
And which statements were these, child? Jesus was around for 2000 years before us, long before Buddha, child. Even the Romans put Jesus on trial for the statements he made.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598599 Feb 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the aren't exaggerated.
"The difference between chimpanzees and humans due to single-nucleotide substitutions averages 1.23 percent, of which 1.06 percent or less is due to fixed divergence, and the rest being a result of polymorphism within chimp populations and within human populations. Insertion and deletion (indel) events account for another approximately 3 percent difference between chimp and human sequences, but each indel typically involves multiple nucleotides. The number of genetic changes from indels is a fraction of the number of single-nucleotide substitutions (roughly 5 million compared with roughly 35 million).
So describing humans and chimpanzees as 98 to 99 percent identical is entirely appropriate (Chimpanzee Sequencing 2005).
The difference measurement depends on what you are measuring. If you measure the number of proteins for which the entire protein is identical in the two species, humans and chimpanzees are 29 percent identical (Chimpanzee Sequencing 2005).
If you measure nonsynonymous base pair differences within protein coding regions, humans and chimps are 99.75 percent identical (Chimpanzee Sequencing 2005, fig. 9).
The original 98.4 percent estimate came from DNA hybridization experiments, which measured (indirectly, via DNA melting temperature) sequence difference among short segments of the genomes that are similar enough to hybridize but with repetitive elements removed (Sibley and Ahlquist 1987).
Whatever measure is used, however, as long as the same measurement is used consistently, will show that humans are more closely related to chimpanzees (including the bonobo, sister species to the common chimpanzee) than to any other species."
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB144.h...
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r184/young...
Praise the Monkey Jesus!
Do you know the Genetics of monkies and humans put side by side to claim this?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598600 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh child, you need to stop talking and learn how to open a dictionary. Maybe then you'll publicly stop making yourself look so ignorant.
"Agnosticism is the belief that the existence or non-existence of any deity is unknown and possibly unknowable."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism
<quoted text>First of all child it's Einstein, not Einsten. Learn how to spell little one. Secondly it doesn't prove what you suggest. Einstein felt that religion was "childish superstition" and of course he was spot on.
You look at a websters dictionary for meaning of the word, so uneducated, so you don't bother to read a book? Lazy little slob!

Location hidden

#598601 Feb 9, 2013
naja haje wrote:
you've obviously never heard of the nasrani?
Your religious website proves nothing except that any 13 year old can make a religious website.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598602 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise, Santa Clause has proof of his own existence too. Imagine that.
Santa has no proof. Even at your age, one would hope you no longer believed in him.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598603 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What she does with her own money is NONE of your business child! I bet you're a anti-choicer. You certainly sound like one the way you poke your unwelcomed nose into other peoples business.
Pro choice means killing innocent babies in the womb, and engaging in perverted bondage called gay marriage. Pro choice means doing what one likes without caring for others.

Location hidden

#598604 Feb 9, 2013
naja haje wrote:
actually agnostic means not absolutely knowable, or assured.
You are wrong and she was right. Agnostic means that such knowledge is unobtainable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#598605 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
First u gotta tell me what a dirigible is?
It's an air ship. Mine is a luxury liner.
Clementia wrote:
I hope that's not a stupid question.
It's not.
Clementia wrote:
I found out that River has two girlfriends, we need to find out who they are. How U gonna do that inspector Tide??
I'll cook up an elaborate scheme to coax the information out of her. I'll need three goats, 500 feet of surgical tubing, a gallon of liquid hand soap, and a large mirror.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598606 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call love, others call masterbation. You're a legend in your own mind little one.
Sex is not love, the are 2 different thing, very different.

Location hidden

#598607 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
And it has been valided, child. Already proof exists of Gods existence
You are a perfect example of how faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia. Thank you for proving our point little one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min lovewithin 39,369
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 560,359
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 33 min yon 4,875
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr neizak 119,688
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 265,417
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 96,846
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 605,310
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web