Prove there's a god.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#599019 Feb 10, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Nobody can prove the reality of GOD to you. This is something that each of us will eventually become aware of as our consciousness evolves.

“Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

In the Hebrew Scriptures is a simple method for confirming the reality of the OMNIPRESENT GOD:

Psalm 46:10 (New International Version)

"10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."

that's all. Be still. Quite the constant chatter of the mind and learn to be observant of all that is around you.

Eventually you will have an experiential truth that can not be put into words. The most that can be said about the experience is this:

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#599020 Feb 10, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I'm a knuckle dragger eh? Lol!
I understand that for you everything has to have a scientific meaning, an explanation.
Very funny, considering that Mylan doesn't understand half of what he/she reads.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599021 Feb 10, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... ummmm... nothing wrong with security.
Convenience has its pluses too, though.
An end-user trades one for the other... or they hire a geek to do it for them.
Does Clem strike you as a geek?
<from one geek to another>
I would care, if i knew what u were talkin' about!

I AM NOT A GEEK! NEVER!!!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599022 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Very funny, considering that Mylan doesn't understand half of what he/she reads.
Mylan just reads a piece of text, and without looking into the evidence, assumes it is true.

Location hidden

#599023 Feb 10, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>10Feb13.....
....ILK means 'dirty, rotten, scroundels'...and den sum tooooooo.
Ps:.....BobLoblah is first and foremost a 'Realist'....and Realists have NO friends.
.....Keep in mind that a friend is one that would lay down their lives for you. This rarely happens except amongst soldiers fighting together in battle (once they have become well acquainted with each other).'Some' married couples become friends.....but they are few and far between. In this modern age, the NO. 1 reason for divorce is 'Lack of Money'.....so irregardless of what they say to each other 'at the altar'.....their words are meaningless and most of them are full of schidt. Some marriages last, but MOST do NOT.
BobLoblah 'only' stays in 5+ Star Hotels. There should be several in London, Birmingham, and Manchester.
Yes, BobLoblah has 4our (4) residences around the WholeWideworld, but nothing in your UK. However BobLoblah's oldest daughter is a teacher in the UK and has been for over 8 years now. She is the main reason that BobLoblah 'pop's INto' the UK several dimes a years to see her.
.....Meanwhile, in BobLoblah's spare dime while in da UK, BobLoblah likes to 'loosenUP' and take in the local scenery.
...Wanna come!!!
It can be ALL arranged and you will become famous by meeting BobLoblah.
....There is 'ONE IMPORTANT THING, THOUGH'......YOU must 'Never' ever tell anyOnw who BobLoblah Really & Truly IS.
Deal!!!
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
I know, i told Mylan this world makes me sick, people swear in front of God (who they are afraid off, yh right!) and they still got no shame, disgusting!

What did i tell u before? remember? when i used a word u didn't like? I'm a loyal lickle doggy! ;-)

Where we goin'?

Location hidden

#599024 Feb 10, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>10Feb13.....
.....If you play yer cards right, you will be vit BobLoblah on Valentine's Day and Night.
Ps:.....'Watchin' Da River Flow.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Red and black look gorgeous in winter, i hate it when fashion 'experts' say it clashes, it's like what the hell r they on, they have no fashion sense themselves and they give u a lecture!

Yh, u might get lucky, who knows! ;-p

Location hidden

#599025 Feb 10, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Relax kiddo!.....
Your soooo sensitive.... Lol!:)
"Irritable" is more accurate.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599026 Feb 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Red and black look gorgeous in winter, i hate it when fashion 'experts' say it clashes, it's like what the hell r they on, they have no fashion sense themselves and they give u a lecture!
Yh, u might get lucky, who knows! ;-p
These fashion experts get what ever trends from the celebrities, no real sense of fashion or what actually is appealing to the eye.

Location hidden

#599027 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
christianity is a failed moral system
So what's your excuse?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#599028 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Because one word changes the whole context. He only mispelled words, while you use the wrong usuage, little idiot!
Using Ad hominems on users who haven't yet argued with you because you can't back yourself up?
Well it does apply , as a singular view of your stupid ,
would be one post. A tour would be a viewing a collection.
So we tour your stupid.

Location hidden

#599029 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
These fashion experts get what ever trends from the celebrities, no real sense of fashion or what actually is appealing to the eye.
Exactly!

it's so funny when u see models wearing bin liners or toilet paper and they call that fashion. Who the hell is gonna wear that in real life.

Everyone can't wear the same thing or colour, u gotta see what compliments u'r own figure, colour etc.. u just gotta experiment. I don't understand why people want to be sheep.

Location hidden

#599030 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"nothing" is known "absolutely"
Then why would you insist on any "thing" being "proven", absolutely?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599031 Feb 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it does apply , as a singular view of your stupid ,
would be one post. A tour would be a viewing a collection.
So we tour your stupid.
The only person who has shown themselves to be stupid is you, young turd.

Location hidden

#599032 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
try a different dictionary
websters is discredited propaganda
Seek help...

...psycho.

Location hidden

#599033 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hisory of the biblical jesus is missing a couple of decades, where do you think he was?
lol
those who composed the bible. who put words into the mouth of their created god, knew the mythology of other lands. jesus has the birth right(s) of Mithra, and the mouth of Buddha
Prove Buddha existed.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#599034 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person who has shown themselves to be stupid is you, young turd.
Right, but you're the one that typed this...

"I have given proof of Gods existence, when yet you give all prejudices. "

And you call me stupid... hahahaH!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599035 Feb 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
it's so funny when u see models wearing bin liners or toilet paper and they call that fashion. Who the hell is gonna wear that in real life.
Everyone can't wear the same thing or colour, u gotta see what compliments u'r own figure, colour etc.. u just gotta experiment. I don't understand why people want to be sheep.
Its mainly with young people that these trends happen. The likes of Kim Kardashian are probably more for the likes to satsify teenage pop culture. They dress like clowns.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599036 Feb 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Then why would you insist on any "thing" being "proven", absolutely?
Karl44 is probably an atheist, not a theist, the most bigoted system of views, yet they call others who disagree with them bigoted, which is a very bigoted thing in itself to say.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599037 Feb 10, 2013
Karl44 is probably an atheist, and not an agnostic either.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#599038 Feb 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, but you're the one that typed this...
"I have given proof of Gods existence, when yet you give all prejudices. "
And you call me stupid... hahahaH!
And I do have proof of God, when ye you do have prejudices yourself only, you know nothing do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min PadMark 687,291
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 14 min Aura Mytha 31,084
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 46 min Johnny 25
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 1 hr Satan 5
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Hang em high 286,561
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 1 hr Johnny 49
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Johnny 179
More from around the web