Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598962 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
try a real dictionary
"websters" is discredited propaganda
I did. I don't bother that much looking at wikipedia or a webster dictionary for imformation too much any more.

I don't mind a quick brief use of it, but it isn't that reliable.
_BobLoblah_

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#598963 Feb 10, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Auto scroll is AWESOME.
11Feb13.....

.....People who use such worded-expressions as 'maybe, no problem,
whatever, I dunno, and especially "Awesome"....are schidt-for-brains.

Ps:...Example: "Do you have a stick of chewing gum"?

...."Yes"...

..."Wow, dat's Awesome'.....

People with schidt-for-brains like you 'sliverDamn', need to keep a dictionary near your leftTIT. Look up the meaning of 'Awesome'.

Udder dan dat, continue to Phuck OFf.

Love

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598964 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the hisory of the biblical jesus is missing a couple of decades, where do you think he was?
lol
those who composed the bible. who put words into the mouth of their created god, knew the mythology of other lands. jesus has the birth right(s) of Mithra, and the mouth of Buddha
They didn't put words into his mouth. There is evidence their accounts were honest.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598965 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
look at the clip where Bush is reading to a kindergarten class when he is told of 911.
the answer to your question:
Bush knew before he was told
Bush was wise to continue reading it. He continued reading it because he knew it was the right thing to do.

He knew that there was always a right time to say something, and he knew that the time then wasn't the right time.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#598966 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God punishes the wicked, that's why, wannabe Irish man.
11Feb13.....

.....BobLoblah can berry, berry easily detect dat GOD has punished and continues to punish ALL da hateful, hypocriticsl, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains dat permeate this Topic.

Ps:.....and den sum tooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
GenoGirl

Cupar, UK

#598967 Feb 10, 2013
How can anyone know there is no god?, you given no proof of that either smart as. And by the looks of your Icon your a beleiver of Satan. God may not be real in your eyes but he obviously is real, even the bible states it, he isnt an imaginary creature. Your just blinded by your own stupidity and stupid logic. Well you wont change my mind about god thats one sure a thing.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598968 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sure every child is. But then, unlike you, I grew a back bone and learned to verify information independently and not just "blindly accept it" like fools like you do.
You seeked independence from your parents didn't you? Rebellious little turd!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598969 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
When he is gone, science will speak more highly of him than they now do of Einstein.
Let me see, if I had a choice whom would I respect the constructs of Stephen William Hawking or those of a godbot?
it is tuff, let me sleep upon it
You actually believe that retarded nut, steve hawking? What a joke!
Always taught what to believe, no scientific evidence to back it up.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598970 Feb 10, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
But eventually you'll change your name when your stupidity embarrasses you enough, won't you Little Tangerine...er..OrangeLion?
hehehe
Pity when you don't say anything of any substance to gain any attention you missed from your parents, young turd!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598971 Feb 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the god does not exist Al
those are circumstances that you employ to bolster your ego.
a little humility Al
for godsake
Al Garcia was originally an atheist, and now converted to christianity. No matter how much you stamp your feet, and scream, you won't bring him back to your side again.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598972 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I had a similar experience. At the time I thanked god too, it's natural, but then as years went by and I became more educated I realized "god" had nothing to do with it. Be patient.
You thanked God because you were scared of departing? Convinced? Perhaps it would be for the good that you were tied up to your little dream, instead of such mutiny, you rebellious little turd!
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#598973 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was wise to continue reading it. He continued reading it because he knew it was the right thing to do.
He knew that there was always a right time to say something, and he knew that the time then wasn't the right time.
11Feb13.....

.....While BobLoblah is NOT from da US of A and has NO desire to be so....

.....GOD Bless President George W. Bush

.....GOD Bless Senator John McClain

.....GOD Bless Governor Sarah Palin

.....GOD Bless the United States of America

.....and GOD Bless BobLoblah

..........and da hell with da rest of 'em tooooooooo.

Ps:.....The WholeWideWorld is 'safer' from the ILK that 'lurked' like cockRoaches in its midst as a result of President George W. Bush holding his ground and 'Standing Tall' against the schidt-for-brains and cowardly traitors both within the US of A and abroad.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598974 Feb 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>We can pretty much forget the thermite debris, anyway.
Thermite is a mixture of aluminium and iron oxide - I've made it myself.(For recreational purpouses only!)
One can find iron oxide and aluminium in any car wreck.
A self indulged unhealthy drugster lout, what a perfect example of an atheistic heathen!
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#598975 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that retarded nut, steve hawking? What a joke!
Always taught what to believe, no scientific evidence to back it up.
11Feb13.....

.....'Hawking' gets a lotta attention 'more so' because out-of-sympathy' for his physical disabilities then for anything else.

Ps:...Yes. Hawking has a 'someWhat' intelligent mind, BUT he is borderLine and NOT a genius. Time will tell, of course, especially so when he knows he is going to 'suck in his last breath' and needs the 'help' of a Priest in Ireland.

....at times, even Hawking gives ALL outward appearances of being a schidt-for-brains.

He keeps contradicting himself every few years.....like some child who cannot make up its mind.

.....Why is dat???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598976 Feb 10, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the biggest stumbling blocks with believing a specific belief, such as a minority of the human population follow to some degree a belief in a supernatural unseen being which some called the "Abrahamic God" or just "God", is that the source of that 'belief' is known to have some some serious errors and falsehoods in it.
They suggest that a compilation of assorted books claimed to have been written from 1800 or so years ago, and longer up to several thousand years ago, but only a small dot of time in the whole history of humanity, and of living things on this earth, is the exact words of this same God, and that they are the same as they were in the beginning, and will remain so, even though we do know how these books were put together, and how they have beed edited and re-edited many times over the years by many men, and that some of the stories which fundamentalists still claim are absolute truth, in fact, have been proved beyond any doubt they never actually occurred.
That doesn't disprove that a god or God exists, but it does prove that our source of knowledge which most use to learn about this God and pass in from generation to generation is proven to not be 100% reliable.
So we know that fundamentalists are wrong in claiming that 100% of the Bible is actual fact, because we now know that some of it, in fact, is fiction. That doesn't prove the non-existence of God, but it does make our source of knowing about a god, is in serious question.
I could easily throw away that roadblock by saying that God exists but the Bible is only man's accounts of his understandings of God, and because no man knows everything, and people 2000 and more years ago knew a very small fraction of the knowledge we have today, so they could not help but make lots of errors or false claims, innocently, because they wouldn't even have a clue how to verify their claims.
None of the bible is fiction, perhaps if you were punched in your stomach by the medics when you had a heartattack, or your plane crashed, it would have saved us a bit of trouble.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598977 Feb 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Adrenaline can effect your perceptions and give some a 'spiritual' feeling. No doubt at a time like that your adrenaline was alive and well.
That is because of God putting that spiritual chemical in our bodies to corrolate with feelings of morality of the rightiousness, a gateway to tasting the meaning of life.
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#598978 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Garcia was originally an atheist, and now converted to christianity. No matter how much you stamp your feet, and scream, you won't bring him back to your side again.
11Feb13.....

.....As much as BobLoblah wanna agree vit you, never say Nevva.

Ps:...Nevva.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
_BobLoblah_

Location hidden

#598979 Feb 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You thanked God because you were scared of departing? Convinced? Perhaps it would be for the good that you were tied up to your little dream, instead of such mutiny, you rebellious little turd!
11Feb13.....

.....Out of da Medical records of WWI and WWII, it was reliably shown dat when soldiers were dying.....they called for 'mommie and / or God'.

Ps:.....hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists in particular kept the Priests berry, berry busy while 'mommies' couldn't be there to hold their hands....to pray for their sorry Souls.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598980 Feb 10, 2013
nagaraja wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes i get a good feeling
a feeling that i never, never had before.
Yes, I did, when I reached my 40's and understood both God and the world properly.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#598981 Feb 10, 2013
nagaraja wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes i get a good feeling
a feeling that i never, never had before.
That feeling happens oddly when you realise how little you know, such peace.

Sad when you know so little and yet think you know it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min old_moose 15,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 683,541
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 3 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Dees Nhutz 286,521
More from around the web