Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598832 Feb 9, 2013
larry wrote:
god is in the afterlife.....
You do not need a parachute to skydive.

You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
larry

Warrenton, VA

#598833 Feb 9, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
god will be there in the afterlife,asking to prove it is like me asking you to die and come back and ill tell you.i see why its said that more will go to hell than heaven.faith can only come from within.the bible also says not to judge god....ill pray for you
Avanzado

Kansas City, MO

#598834 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
O GOD, O BLOODY HELL, I CHECKED ON GOOGLE, I'VE GOT MALWARE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT GOOD, OH SH*T IT'S ATTACKING ME!!!!!!!!!! FRIGGIN' MORONS THEY'RE GONNA RUIN MY SYSTEM, WHAT DO I DO?? MYYYYLLAAAAAAAN!!!!
They can pray gay away.....try it on that!

Location hidden

#598835 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
i watched the film called devils advocate today, it was interesting and weird, but not in a bad way. Have u seen it?
Yes. It was kind of scary to think about.

Best line - "god likes to watch. He's a absentee landlord"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598836 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe.
Chicks dig the hairy chest.
Don't fib now... you know it's true.
<looks down shirt>
Hummm... bare as a baby's bottom.
Never mind.
Oooo Oooo, Ahhh Ahhh.
I don't fib, i say yh, i ain't afraid to speak the truth!

Will u stop looking down other men's shirts!
tabby

Sikeston, MO

#598837 Feb 9, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
In the argument of origin science, there are only two possibilities. The universe either became in existence by random natural processes, or it was created. If the odds, in one of the two possibilities, can be shown to be mathematically impossible,
then, the other by necessity must be true. There are no mathematical equations to test the odds of the supernatural, that is, by definition, why it is called supernatural. It is above nature. Now, whether you agree or disagree at this point, does not refute the outcome, if the other possibility can be shown to be mathematically impossible, the opposite possibility would have to be true, no matter how implausible one might think it to be.
There are mathematical equations showing probabilities in nature. They are testable, therefore mathematical. So what are the
odds that the universe and life originated from nothing by random natural processes?
Let's ignore for the moment that there is no viable explanation of where the initial atoms came from to even have a "big bang".
Or that, in all the vastness of the known universe these atoms could somehow find each other to initiate the explosion.(This
alone, if quantified as a mathematical probability, would likely exceed a googolplex--or a googol raised to the googoleth power--a
number that is so big that it cannot be written by a human in an entire lifetime.) The initial odds of these pre-existing atoms
that caused an explosion big enough to expand matter throughout the known universe, could come back together, precisely and orderly, are 1 out of 10 to the 287th power. An example of these kind of odds is to put 200 balls each numbered 1-200 into a mixer like you see in a lottery. You get only 20 picks and each pick must be in ascending order, first pick ball #1, second pick ball #2, up to ball #20. You would have to do this 232 times in a row! A probability of 1 out of 10 to the 50th power is considered mathematically impossible! That alone is enough to disprove the "big bang" and evolution. And if you add the origin of the atoms needed and evolution, you've just increased the odds exponentially into infinity.
Now, where's the proof for the big bang and evolution?

larry

Warrenton, VA

#598838 Feb 9, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
No the point was prove it to be fact.
I believe there is no god because common sense dictates there isn't one.
So if it is a fact then prove it.
Saying you have to believe is no different than Santa Clause.
So prove that god is real and is a factual being.
If he is real then you can prove it.
If he is not then you cannot prove it.
if man can walk on the moon then i think god for sure doesnt have to prove to you he exist!!!

Location hidden

#598839 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Once you go Mac you never go back.
Don't worry. Worry is like a rocking chair; it keeps you busy, but gets you nowhere.
What operating system are you using?
And more importantly, why do they use sterile needles for lethal injections?
I'm calm, technology just freaks me out when it goes crazy, coz then i start goin' crazy too.

I have windows 7.

Coz the person could get an infection or something and give the person pain that is not necessary! I don't know, they never taught us that, i'm just tryin' to make an educated assumption!

Location hidden

#598840 Feb 9, 2013
Avanzado wrote:
<quoted text>They can pray gay away.....try it on that!
What?

I should pray?

Since: May 11

Bo'ness, UK

#598841 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
O GOD, O BLOODY HELL, I CHECKED ON GOOGLE, I'VE GOT MALWARE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT GOOD, OH SH*T IT'S ATTACKING ME!!!!!!!!!! FRIGGIN' MORONS THEY'RE GONNA RUIN MY SYSTEM, WHAT DO I DO?? MYYYYLLAAAAAAAN!!!!
Format your hard drive.

Run a Gutmann wipe.

Install Debian......and relax.

Location hidden

#598842 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It was kind of scary to think about.
Best line - "god likes to watch. He's a absentee landlord"
It was not scary, u scaredy pants!

The devil is a humanist and God is a sadist, who would have guessed, eh! But Keanu still chooses God over the devil, why?

Location hidden

#598843 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I have windows 7.
Update you anti-virus program. After that's done then run it. Always update BEFORE you run it.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598844 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You can still approve a trojan. BTW it was found that Flash has several vulnerabilities recently on OS X, Make sure you update to 11.5.502.149.
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
I went to a Halloween party as a Trojan Warrior. My breastplate was made of individual condom packets.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598845 Feb 9, 2013
I'm the only one here... t'was my shirt.

I can't resist. It's a sight to behold.

It's a little on the petite side.

But hey, who's judging?

I'm freggin gorgeous!

<<< Just look at me!

Location hidden

#598846 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
But Keanu still chooses God over the devil, why?
Did you see his wife? Whoo-hoo!

Location hidden

#598847 Feb 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
Format your hard drive.
You must not like her :p

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598848 Feb 9, 2013
Previous post aimed @ you, Clementia.

=)

Location hidden

#598849 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
God is a sadist
I never thought about it that way before but you are right. You're a genius! Now pass the potato salad.
youtube

AOL

#598850 Feb 9, 2013

2015 "SIGN" ----- ID's WW3 & Final 7 Years

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598851 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, yep, yep!
i watched the film called devils advocate today, it was interesting and weird, but not in a bad way. Have u seen it?
Try Angel Heart. DeNiro makes a much better Lucifer than Pacino.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 9 min Johnny 244
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Matthew Shepard 64,072
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 21 min Knock off purse s... 31
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min LAWEST100 654,058
WHY the Veyron is NOT boss over the Aventador 24 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Mars in Leo 618,740
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min male 106,510
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Neville Thompson 281,870
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr Clive 80
More from around the web