Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#598636 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Because you can't understand something doesn't mean that it "must" be "god". Humans seen to jump to this conclusion a lot. I see no difference with your example from that of a caveman seeing lighting hit a tree (which suddenly catches on fire) and thinking - "god" must be angry and did it. There are logical reasons for everything. Whether we as humans have the perspective to understand them or not doesn't mean that some mystical "god" is the answer.
So now I'm a knuckle dragger eh? Lol!
I understand that for you everything has to have a scientific meaning, an explanation. And that without it anything else must be invalid. So when there is no scientific answer to something how do you wrap your head around it? For me its easy. I believe that What we see in Physics and science are just a very small portion of God's power. A miracle does not have to be scientifically unexplainable. Though he can at times use scientifically unexplainable miracles to show his power.

Science can tell us a lot about how life might have come to be, but it cannot tell us why. If you want to look for unexplained phenomena, you need to consider the why questions, not just the what and how. Ultimately, it comes down to faith. What do you choose to believe, in the absence of proof?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598637 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unbiased historians. Try again.
<quoted text>
Not by sane people.
What we do know about "jesus" is that "he" was based on a myth, which was based on another myth. This is provable and documented. In fact, when christianity first started Pope Leo X, privileged to the truth because, well... he was after all the pope, made this statement, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" . You know what your religion wants you to know. Common sense and the truth prove otherwise.
COME ON, MYLAN!

We all know 911 was an inside job!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598638 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He was God, but also a man. He didn't know everything. He is one of the Gods, the other 2 of the three Gods do know everything.
Stypid polytheist!
SHUTTUP STUPID!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598639 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What you call "study other systems" others call coping. The "story" of "jesus" is just a myth, based on other myths. That's the only thing provable.
Oh, so i think we shouldn't kill each other, so who am i copying of then?

You don't believe in a God so u r a sheep who copies other non-believers?

We r all sheep then! Baaaa...baaaa...baaaaaaaaaaaaa !!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598640 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not by sane people.
What we do know about "jesus" is that "he" was based on a myth, which was based on another myth. This is provable and documented. In fact, when christianity first started Pope Leo X, privileged to the truth because, well... he was after all the pope, made this statement, "What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" . You know what your religion wants you to know. Common sense and the truth prove otherwise.
But you yourself have no historical proof to refute the claims that Jesus existed.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598641 Feb 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Stypid polytheist!
SHUTTUP STUPID!
It means 3 Gods in one, stupid, but now you even insult the hindus do you? So tolerant of religion!

#598642 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not by sane people.
Lol! You quote Pope Leo X? He wasn't even a priest. This guy had issues with money, indulgences, his sexuality, his faith and his lack of belief just to name a few. He had no "privileged truth"
He was named pope because of his family ties with those in power who knew he would not be a threat to them but instead an asset because of his willingness to spend and give away money.
Sheesh!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598643 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Jesus was around for 2000 years before us, long before Buddh
Math giving you problems again child? Buddha passed away around 2556 years ago. The story of jesus is a myth based on a myth religitard.
Even the Romans put Jesus on trial for the statements he made.
Only in your man made up stories.

http://www.angelars.com/img/topix/jesusfashio...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598644 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel bad about myself at all, we all have the ablitity to do something, try writing poetry, you might be surprised by your ability, unless of course being a methhead had too big an impact.
Didn't ask how you *don't* feel.

I asked how you (do) feel. Are you like Spock? You don't understand the question?

What are you doing (with your ability)?...

'Cuz just about every post you send me includes a reference to meth (insinuating that I'm a methhead [sic]).

Why? Does doing that make you feel good?

Don't know what it is... but, you have a problem.

Is there a methhead to your madness?

Location hidden

#598645 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
you don't bother to read a book?
You mean nonsensical books like the bibull? Have read it many times, that's how I KNOW it isn't true. You just go along now little slave. Suck on the tit of your religion.

Location hidden

#598646 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Santa has no proof. Even at your age, one would hope you no longer believed in him.
Santa has the "same proof" that your "god" has. Whatever you call "it" Santa or god, it is just made up stories which uneducated trolls like you suck up. Now go suck some more. You love it, slave.

#598647 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
COME ON, MYLAN!
We all know 911 was an inside job!
Yea!!!! A conspiracy between the Bush administration and the Illuminati and.....
(Someone whispers In Al's ear)
Errr.... Yea.... The damn Jews used holographic planes to.....
(Someone whispers in Al's ear again)
Ummm.... Yea!!! The al Qaeda terrorists attacked 'Merica because.....

Location hidden

#598648 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Sex is not love, the are 2 different thing, very different.
It's "they" and not "the". And "things" and not "thing". You really are an uneducated little pawn.

Location hidden

#598649 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Not worshipping useless waste and mentally putting yourself into bondage, only worship God for he is the meaning of life.
Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
Not make evil idols.
Only your "god" is evil, and he freely admits it;

(Isaiah 45:7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598650 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea!!!! A conspiracy between the Bush administration and the Illuminati and.....
(Someone whispers In Al's ear)
Errr.... Yea.... The damn Jews used holographic planes to.....
(Someone whispers in Al's ear again)
Ummm.... Yea!!! The al Qaeda terrorists attacked 'Merica because.....
Gotta wonder about people that say things like... "WE ALL KNOW 911 was an inside job!"

I mean, WHO WOULD KNOW something like that?

Hummm.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598651 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Math giving you problems again child? Buddha passed away around 2556 years ago. The story of jesus is a myth based on a myth religitard.
<quoted text>Only in your man made up stories.
http://www.angelars.com/img/topix/jesusfashio...
How was Jesus supposed to have access to knowledge of a random man in another country 500 years odd before him?

Location hidden

#598652 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Its not that easy to make a good website.
Sure it is troll. You're just a simpleton who gets easily confused. Not really your fault, more of your parents fault for abusing you like they did.

Location hidden

#598653 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I like pea soup, but not pee soup.
You like both, as well as all the crap in the bibull.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598654 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't ask how you *don't* feel.
I asked how you (do) feel. Are you like Spock? You don't understand the question?
What are you doing (with your ability)?...
'Cuz just about every post you send me includes a reference to meth (insinuating that I'm a methhead [sic]).
Why? Does doing that make you feel good?
Don't know what it is... but, you have a problem.
Is there a methhead to your madness?
I feel satisfied, and I am a spock, because spock has feelings but does not show them, at my age feelings are not so great anymore.

But methheads are dumb.

Location hidden

#598655 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Actually it suggests knowledge of a God MIGHT be unknowable, that doesn't mean the believe it absolutely is.
Wrong again. Take smaller steps troll. You'll understand it eventually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 599,558
Something blocking my vaginal entrance...? 9 min daijoubu 1
9/11&bin 14 min REV CAROL 1
Know What You Throwing Away 26 min CarlBenjamin 1
The Christian Atheist debate 52 min HipGnosis 1,984
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,990
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr -Stray Dog 6,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 612,903
More from around the web