Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598283 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
theoretical mathematics, physics, and other sciences have all be revolutionized by people who were imaginative and not conditioned to think in absolute terms.
Funny how none of them have ever been able to prove anything in the bibull is true. Weird huh?
you presume that imagination is a negative thing.
I presume no such thing. Basing your life around something imagined, now that's a negative thing.

Location hidden

#598284 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
and you imagine abuse is dogmatic;
Both religion and abuse are unnecessary.

Location hidden

#598285 Feb 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Yh, unless u want a bite?
I'd rather nibble...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598286 Feb 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!
People with schizophrenia tend to have higher rates of rare genetic mutations. These genetic differences involve hundreds of different genes and probably disrupt brain development. Other recent studies suggest that schizophrenia may result in part when a certain gene that is key to making important brain chemicals malfunctions.
WRONG!!!

Right, but wrong, coz u don't understand the genetic mutation is effecting the neurotransmitter release of the neuron.

Hang on, u just said the mutation disrupts the brain development, O u rabbit in a hole, i just explained that to u in the other post.

I did a degree in this, i know it was a year ago, so i can't remember much, but i remember the basics! I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, I DON'T NORMALLY GET THIS MOMENT SO STOP TRYING TO RUIN IT, U RABBIT RUIN MY MOMENT!:-p

Location hidden

#598287 Feb 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>...and sometimes both.
100% pure correct!!

Location hidden

#598288 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>i stand for no thing, i bow to every thing.
Huh?

Hehehehe, i'm sorry, i had a naughty thought, oh dear!
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#598289 Feb 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how none of them have ever been able to prove anything in the bibull is true. Weird huh?
<quoted text>
I presume no such thing. Basing your life around something imagined, now that's a negative thing.
the bible isn't a hard sciences book. it's more of a book on self-awareness and the psychology of self. no book is perfect.

basing your life around the imagination that all religions are negative things and have nothing to offer, is also a negative.

many great minds have come from all the varying religious affiliations.

even einstein wasn't an atheist. he avowed the positives of an imaginative mind and it's ability to grasp things that go beyond the known
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#598290 Feb 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Hehehehe, i'm sorry, i had a naughty thought, oh dear!
i'm usually listening to music; which is one of the oldest forms of mind and mood altering sedatives.

it helps me to center; when i'm not meditating.

Location hidden

#598291 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>
the bible isn't a hard sciences book. it's more of a book on self-awareness and the psychology of self. no book is perfect.
basing your life around the imagination that all religions are negative things and have nothing to offer, is also a negative.
many great minds have come from all the varying religious affiliations.
even einstein wasn't an atheist. he avowed the positives of an imaginative mind and it's ability to grasp things that go beyond the known
"science without religion is lame and religion without science is blind."

Did he really say that?
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#598292 Feb 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Both religion and abuse are unnecessary.
babbling is unnecessary and can be abusive too but that doesn't seem to be a problem for some; especially repeatedly barking that religion is a waste.

energy cannot be destroyed. it simply changes form. in your cases its become a neurotic chasing it's own tail.

Location hidden

#598293 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>i'm usually listening to music; which is one of the oldest forms of mind and mood altering sedatives.
it helps me to center; when i'm not meditating.
Again...huh?

What's your point?

Your're like a transporter guy thing, u like teleport from one topic to another.

Are u new around here, i'm pretty sure i not spoken to u before.

Are u a religious nut or an atheist nut or some other kind of nut?

I'm the religious fanatic type nut!
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#598294 Feb 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
"science without religion is lame and religion without science is blind."
Did he really say that?
said i not.

science simply means knowledge. some imagine/believe that science was established when religious belief was questioned. the west believes that it is the new east. round and round it goes. where it stops nobody knows.

Location hidden

#598295 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>babbling is unnecessary and can be abusive too but that doesn't seem to be a problem for some; especially repeatedly barking that religion is a waste.
energy cannot be destroyed. it simply changes form. in your cases its become a neurotic chasing it's own tail.
U defo seem new around here, don't mind Mylan, Mylan is the nice type.

blacklagoon is who u gotta watch, he fights about everything. I try not to go too close.
harpocrates

Williamsburg, KY

#598296 Feb 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...huh?
What's your point?
Your're like a transporter guy thing, u like teleport from one topic to another.
Are u new around here, i'm pretty sure i not spoken to u before.
Are u a religious nut or an atheist nut or some other kind of nut?
I'm the religious fanatic type nut!
you asked what i was on. i'm listening to music. that is what i'm on. and no i'm not new around here. i go by many, many names.

i'm not exclusively atheist but i don't believe in an anthropomorphic god.

Location hidden

#598297 Feb 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
i know it was a year ago, so i can't remember much
I understand. Drinking pop has been shown to effect your memory, and has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.

Dod you know that around 45 minutes after you drink a soda your body increases dopamine production, which stimulates the pleasure centers of your brain – a physically identical response to that of heroin, by the way.

Research published in 2011 found that people who drank soda experienced waist size increases that were six times greater than those of people who didn't drink soda. Imagine that. Each daily soda increases obesity risk 60%. Benzene is associated with leukemia and other cancers, and it has been found in French and British soft drinks. Enjoy.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#598298 Feb 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Love is nothing more than a chemical reaction.
Life is a chemical reaction too, but does that make life any less important?

Location hidden

#598299 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>said i not.
science simply means knowledge. some imagine/believe that science was established when religious belief was questioned. the west believes that it is the new east. round and round it goes. where it stops nobody knows.
u talk funny gobbledegoo, i'm just gonna nod my head.:-D

Location hidden

#598300 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
the bible isn't a hard sciences book.
The bibull is a collection of myths. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Not true. REALIZING that something is worthless and/or bad for you and keeping it away from your life is the very definition of progress and surviving.
even einstein wasn't an atheist.
LOL.... no, he was an agnostic. Try again.

Location hidden

#598301 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>you asked what i was on. i'm listening to music. that is what i'm on. and no i'm not new around here. i go by many, many names.
i'm not exclusively atheist but i don't believe in an anthropomorphic god.
R u gonna tell me those names or is it a secret?

OMG, R U THE FAKE CLEMENTINE?

Location hidden

#598302 Feb 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Life is a chemical reaction too, but does that make life any less important?
We were talking about faith, not false equivocation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 4,888
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 265,446
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min truth 605,335
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 20 min risque 191
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 27 min risque 137
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Flashydick 174
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 2 hr just American 41
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Oxbow 560,442
More from around the web