Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598655 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Actually it suggests knowledge of a God MIGHT be unknowable, that doesn't mean the believe it absolutely is.
Wrong again. Take smaller steps troll. You'll understand it eventually.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598656 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Santa has the "same proof" that your "god" has. Whatever you call "it" Santa or god, it is just made up stories which uneducated trolls like you suck up. Now go suck some more. You love it, slave.
Actually God does have proof, you would be surprised. I myself wouldn't believe him if there was no actual historical evidence,

Location hidden

#598657 Feb 9, 2013
naja haje wrote:
ABSOLUTE knowledge of an "ULTIMATE" reality is unknowable.
Too bad for you it doesn't say 'absolute'. Read what it written and not what you want to read.

Location hidden

#598658 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Even the greatest scientists admitted to believing no proof existed to refute God.
Only on your religitard websites. Read 'em and weep loser;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#598659 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta wonder about people that say things like... "WE ALL KNOW 911 was an inside job!"
I mean, WHO WOULD KNOW something like that?
Hummm.
Well Hukt, my younger brother is a conspiracy nut. He drank the conspiracy Kool Aid and sometimes our discussions get out if hand.
I've only sipped it and am not convinced. I will agree that great evil exists in this world and that there are people who will do evil to achieve their agenda. Always has been, always will be.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598660 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It means 3 Gods in one, stupid, but now you even insult the hindus do you? So tolerant of religion!
Kinda like yer 2 brains...one's lost, an the other one's out look'n fer it.

SHUTTUP STUPID!

Location hidden

#598661 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
it's just i have problems with the touch screen, it sometimes doesn't work when i do it but it works when everyone else does it.
That's because you have delicate feminine petite fingers. Try using a stylus.

Location hidden

#598662 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
He was God, but also a man.
...and also a myth for the simple minded.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598663 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel satisfied, and I am a spock, because spock has feelings but does not show them, at my age feelings are not so great anymore.
But methheads are dumb.
No, sorry... but your posts preclude a likelihood that you're satisfied with your life.

You're bitter. That's evident.

Location hidden

#598664 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
So now I'm a knuckle dragger eh?
Why is it that religious people have to always go to extremes? I never said anything of that nature.
For me its easy.
I don't want easy. I want truth.
Science can tell us a lot about how life might have come to be, but it cannot tell us why.
Science is truth, and the truth is all you need.
. What do you choose to believe, in the absence of proof?
The absence of proof in this case is a myth, based on human superstition. The saying goes "the truth will set you free" not "the - made - up - truth will set you free". BIG difference.

Location hidden

#598665 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
COME ON, MYLAN!
We all know 911 was an inside job!
911? Where did that come from? LOL...

Location hidden

#598667 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
But you yourself have no historical proof to refute the claims that Jesus existed.
Actually it has been posted several times, slave.

Location hidden

#598668 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
You quote Pope Leo X? He wasn't even a priest. This guy had issues with money, indulgences, his sexuality
So in other words he was like any other pope.

Location hidden

#598669 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
How was Jesus supposed to have access to knowledge of a random man in another country 500 years odd before him?
See, now if you had studied the culture of those times, instead of just reading your bibull, then you'd know it was common practice to retell stories and myths back then. Go back to sucking the tit of your religion. You will die delusional and wasted, and that's all that fools like you deserve.

Location hidden

#598670 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Actually God does have proof, you would be surprised.
Only if it would be revealed, which it won't be, so it's a non-issue.
I myself wouldn't believe him if there was no actual historical evidence,
You believe ANYTHING that your parents tell you to believe simpleton. And you'll like it.

#598671 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that religious people have to always go to extremes? I never said anything of that nature.
<quoted text>
I don't want easy. I want truth.
<quoted text>
Science is truth, and the truth is all you need.
<quoted text>The absence of proof in this case is a myth, based on human superstition. The saying goes "the truth will set you free" not "the - made - up - truth will set you free". BIG difference.
Lol! Relax kiddo! I was just kidding. And that statement was from my fun, cynical side.
Not my religious side.
Your soooo sensitive.... Lol!:)
I could quote Jesus about he being the truth, but you've already heard that.
Your truth? My truth? They don't have to be contradictory you know. Sometimes two things can be equally true.

#598672 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words he was like any other pope.
Perhaps.....I'm not Catholic so I view them like I would any person that wears a costume.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598673 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text> Well Hukt, my younger brother is a conspiracy nut. He drank the conspiracy Kool Aid and sometimes our discussions get out if hand.
I've only sipped it and am not convinced. I will agree that great evil exists in this world and that there are people who will do evil to achieve their agenda. Always has been, always will be.
Quite a few folks like that in my town too.

For some of the more *enlightened* ones, when it happened, their most voiced complaint was >>> sports cancellations.

Then, in the following weeks, they got their sports back... and somehow also found time to become experts on the physics of building collapse, metallurgy, politics, Islam, and whatever else they could torture into "proof" of a conspiracy.

They didn't like me very much at all... for not being smart enough to comprehend events and evidence at their level.

Location hidden

#598674 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Your truth? My truth? They don't have to be contradictory you know.
Feel free to post your "truth".

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598675 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a few folks like that in my town too.
For some of the more *enlightened* ones, when it happened, their most voiced complaint was >>> sports cancellations.
Then, in the following weeks, they got their sports back... and somehow also found time to become experts on the physics of building collapse, metallurgy, politics, Islam, and whatever else they could torture into "proof" of a conspiracy.
They didn't like me very much at all... for not being smart enough to comprehend events and evidence at their level.
Well ya. But ya gotta admit the gov.t is jist filled with demonlition experts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 92,928
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,684
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 668,045
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min RiccardoFire 46,047
Rogythil.com is Dedicated to Providing Revelati... 53 min richardjhons 1
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 27
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 1 hr Jay 34
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,112
More from around the web