Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#598434 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Snow only goes so far down. Unless one has made a very elaborate and expensive plan of departure, it would be the worst possible choice. One could be easily spotted from the air or even the ground exiting the drops...unless it was all planned smoke.
I guess. Do you have a hunch what he did?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598435 Feb 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess. Do you have a hunch what he did?
Not sure. If they found a completely burned out truck, he is surely long gone...and obviously has other paths or vehicles...wouldn't you think? I didn't read the story on the truck. It just doesn't add up. He's too hot for rural areas now...best bet to head for the inner city(s) and "bum" it. If it were me. I would already be in LA.
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#598436 Feb 8, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not sure. If they found a completely burned out truck, he is surely long gone...and obviously has other paths or vehicles...wouldn't you think? I didn't read the story on the truck. It just doesn't add up. He's too hot for rural areas now...best bet to head for the inner city(s) and "bum" it. If it were me. I would already be in LA.
I was hurting to bad from laughter...had to get off saw you on here before I hung it up. If I can give you my opinion, I have never seen a all state search as this.....they are going house to house in parts of California. I have never seen them do that in my state ever. The news media in Illinois is constantly putting it on the air. If one looks at his pictures, looks like he was in the Army or National Guard with lots and lots of medals. Looked like he was a Captain in one of them, and Navy Seals too. Just retired from that a week ago. My guess is somebody in the LA cops was a little jealous of his career, made him live hard, for it. Can't believe someone with all of that experience just went bad. Something they are not telling. Maybe he was a spook and things didn't go just right so the ball fell back on the guy...and he is not taking the blame, so maybe retaliation.......I don't think they are giving the full details, it all looks to shady. Dead man tells no tails as they say......

Oh yes, you left me and Annie, before you hang it up, go back and read, you will cry from the laughter. That guys is one of a kind.LOL Night

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598437 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
When I want to read nonsense from a religious site I'll go straight to faux news.
Holy Ghost

Kansas City, MO

#598438 Feb 8, 2013
Bad_Hair_Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I saying that Deep Space Aliens are real?
Of course not but the evidence that they are here among us is credible.
What is on second.
Ok, are u drunk?

Location hidden

#598440 Feb 8, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
if he was a member of a society that didn't keep records, it would be almost impossible to prove.
Not true. If he existed it was not in a vacuum. The following famous writers all lived during the time, or within a century after the time, that Jesus is "supposed" to have lived. Yet NONE of them EVER mentioned the existence of any jesus figure, nor do any of these authors ever make note of the imaginary Disciples or Apostles.

Josephus
Philo-Judæus
Seneca
Pliny Elder
Arrian
Petronius
Dion Pruseus
Paterculus
Suetonius
Juvenal
Martial
Persius
Plutarch
Pliny Younger
Tacitus
Justus of Tiberius
Apollonius
Quintilian
Lucanus
Epictetus
Hermogones Silius Italicus
Statius
Ptolemy
Appian
Phlegon
Phædrus
Valerius Maximus
Lucian
Pausanias
Florus Lucius
Quintius Curtius
Aulus Gellius
Dio Chrysostom
Columella
Valerius Flaccus
Damis
Favorinus
Lysias
Pomponius Mela
Appion of Alexandria
Theon of Smyrn

Weird huh? Not one word did any of them record about myth jesus, the imaginary Disciples or Apostles.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#598441 Feb 8, 2013
Holy Ghost wrote:
Ok, are u drunk?
When there's something strange, and it don't look good, who you gonna call?

Location hidden

#598442 Feb 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Cows don't Bulls do You don't know animals very well do you?
She may not, but you obviously know bull.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#598443 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hurting to bad from laughter...had to get off saw you on here before I hung it up. If I can give you my opinion, I have never seen a all state search as this.....they are going house to house in parts of California. I have never seen them do that in my state ever. The news media in Illinois is constantly putting it on the air. If one looks at his pictures, looks like he was in the Army or National Guard with lots and lots of medals. Looked like he was a Captain in one of them, and Navy Seals too. Just retired from that a week ago. My guess is somebody in the LA cops was a little jealous of his career, made him live hard, for it. Can't believe someone with all of that experience just went bad. Something they are not telling. Maybe he was a spook and things didn't go just right so the ball fell back on the guy...and he is not taking the blame, so maybe retaliation.......I don't think they are giving the full details, it all looks to shady. Dead man tells no tails as they say......
Oh yes, you left me and Annie, before you hang it up, go back and read, you will cry from the laughter. That guys is one of a kind.LOL Night
Ya. I dunno. Something sour here.

Location hidden

#598444 Feb 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The Doctor?

Who's my good boi?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#598445 Feb 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is a chemical reaction too, but does that make life any less important?
According to Bob, life is a disease.

Maybe if he'd quit cruising 11th Street for sex he wouldn't have such a miserable outlook about life.

Location hidden

#598446 Feb 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
May I recommend a cold shower?
That only works on guys.

Location hidden

#598447 Feb 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That only works on guys.
Elaborate, sir.

Location hidden

#598448 Feb 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! This guy is pissed off. Smart, highly trained, mentally unstable AND pissed off! No Bueno.
It's all bad. This guy means most of what he wrote on his manifesto. The rest he threw in to keep the cops off balance.
Was the manifest made public?

Location hidden

#598449 Feb 8, 2013
"manifesto"

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#598450 Feb 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
The Doctor?
Who's my good boi?
I haven't read the name on his latest collar.

You know, I have a pet Hellhound.

It has three heads. That's three mouths to feed.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#598451 Feb 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. If he existed it was not in a vacuum. The following famous writers all lived during the time, or within a century after the time, that Jesus is "supposed" to have lived. Yet NONE of them EVER mentioned the existence of any jesus figure, nor do any of these authors ever make note of the imaginary Disciples or Apostles.
Weird huh? Not one word did any of them record about myth jesus, the imaginary Disciples or Apostles.
The Apostles of Jesus
Peter
Andrew
James
John
Phillip
Bartholomew
Thomas
Matthew
James
Thaddaeus
Simon
Judas Iscariot
Matthias replaced Judas

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#598452 Feb 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Was the manifest made public?
yes

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#598453 Feb 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#598454 Feb 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>yes
It was on Facebook. He sent a CD to CNN.

Look at me, look at me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 10 min WHITE 422
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Peace_Warrior 613,066
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min MUQ2 41,118
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 21 min MUQ2 990
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min par five 7,888
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min Kamal 7,610
I touch my cousin while she sleeps 56 min Jim 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RoSesz 603,092
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Critical Eye 3,775
More from around the web