Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598602 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise, Santa Clause has proof of his own existence too. Imagine that.
Santa has no proof. Even at your age, one would hope you no longer believed in him.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598603 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What she does with her own money is NONE of your business child! I bet you're a anti-choicer. You certainly sound like one the way you poke your unwelcomed nose into other peoples business.
Pro choice means killing innocent babies in the womb, and engaging in perverted bondage called gay marriage. Pro choice means doing what one likes without caring for others.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598604 Feb 9, 2013
naja haje wrote:
actually agnostic means not absolutely knowable, or assured.
You are wrong and she was right. Agnostic means that such knowledge is unobtainable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#598605 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
First u gotta tell me what a dirigible is?
It's an air ship. Mine is a luxury liner.
Clementia wrote:
I hope that's not a stupid question.
It's not.
Clementia wrote:
I found out that River has two girlfriends, we need to find out who they are. How U gonna do that inspector Tide??
I'll cook up an elaborate scheme to coax the information out of her. I'll need three goats, 500 feet of surgical tubing, a gallon of liquid hand soap, and a large mirror.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598606 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
What you call love, others call masterbation. You're a legend in your own mind little one.
Sex is not love, the are 2 different thing, very different.

Location hidden

#598607 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
And it has been valided, child. Already proof exists of Gods existence
You are a perfect example of how faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia. Thank you for proving our point little one.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598608 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Only religious people waste their life. Religion convinced fools like you that there's an invisible man in the sky who watches everything you do. And there's 10 things he doesn't want you to do or else you'll to to a burning place with a lake of fire until the end of eternity.
But he loves you!...And he needs money!
1. Not worshipping useless waste and mentally putting yourself into bondage, only worship God for he is the meaning of life.

2. Not make evil idols.

3. Not misuse the name of the lord, such as pretending he allows homosexuality, and cursing innocent people.

4. Have a day of rest.

5. Be respectful for what your mother and father does for you(I bet you hate to hear that one!).

6. Do not murder, of course, such an evil rule!

7. Do not commit adultary and be horrible to your spouse who you should love.

8. Don't steal.

9. Don't give false testonimy.

10. Do not envy someone elses property, be content.

SO evil commandments, oh really?

And the penalty is not death for breaking them.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#598609 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And which statements were these, child? Jesus was around for 2000 years before us, long before Buddha, child. Even the Romans put Jesus on trial for the statements he made.
Buddha was alive 500 years BC. You should like the taste of your shoes, you always have your foot in your mouth.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598610 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Some people love pea soup.
I like pea soup, but not pee soup.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598611 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Your religious website proves nothing except that any 13 year old can make a religious website.
Its not that easy to make a good website.

Location hidden

#598612 Feb 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I'm sure something is up, but i not quite figured it out yet, i'll run some more tests!
Something's always up when you're around.

Wait a minute, that didn't come out right...:p
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598613 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong and she was right. Agnostic means that such knowledge is unobtainable.
Actually it suggests knowledge of a God MIGHT be unknowable, that doesn't mean the believe it absolutely is.
naja haje

Middlesboro, KY

#598614 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong and she was right. Agnostic means that such knowledge is unobtainable.
ABSOLUTE knowledge of an "ULTIMATE" reality is unknowable.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agn...

being ABSOLUTELY without knowledge is improbable because all of science is based on knowledge = science, or the state of knowing

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/agnostic

ag·nosti·cal·ly adv.
Word History: An agnostic does not deny the existence of God and heaven but holds that one cannot know for certain whether or not they exist. The term agnostic was fittingly coined by the 19th-century British scientist Thomas H. Huxley, who believed that only material phenomena were objects of exact knowledge. He made up the word from the prefix a-, meaning "without, not," as in amoral, and the noun Gnostic. Gnostic is related to the Greek word gnsis, "knowledge," which was used by early Christian writers to mean "higher, esoteric knowledge of spiritual things"; hence, Gnostic referred to those with such knowledge. In coining the term agnostic, Huxley was considering as "Gnostics" a group of his fellow intellectuals"ists," as he called themwho had eagerly embraced various doctrines or theories that explained the world to their satisfaction. Because he was a "man without a rag of a label to cover himself with," Huxley coined the term agnostic for himself, its first published use being in 1870.

again implies a theoretical possibility and not a 100% probability.

try again
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598615 Feb 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha was alive 500 years BC. You should like the taste of your shoes, you always have your foot in your mouth.
Don't be smart with me, Jesus had taken nothing off Buddha, since he was unable to even know him. Jesus was a common man.

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#598616 Feb 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an air ship. Mine is a luxury liner.
<quoted text>
It's not.
<quoted text>
I'll cook up an elaborate scheme to coax the information out of her. I'll need three goats, 500 feet of surgical tubing, a gallon of liquid hand soap, and a large mirror.
You're prolly gonna need some duct tape too?

Location hidden

#598617 Feb 9, 2013
naja haje wrote:
yours to accept or reject but it's known that isaac newton was an occultist more so than a western scientist
And likewise Liberace was a great piano player, but he sucked on the organ.
naja haje

Middlesboro, KY

#598618 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...

notice that it says "the essential nature of things" and not just GOD

in other words to know the beginning, or origin of all things, is not knowable.

i'm an agnostic in that sense because

John 3:8
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Largelanguage

Mold, UK

#598619 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>And likewise Liberace was a great piano player, but he sucked on the organ.
Even the greatest scientists admitted to believing no proof existed to refute God.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#598620 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the Genetics of monkies and humans put side by side to claim this?
Just look at you. You are 100% chimpanzee.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#598621 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be smart with me, Jesus had taken nothing off Buddha, since he was unable to even know him. Jesus was a common man.
Good, so you are admitting the Jesus! wasn't a man/god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 1 min Moanz4058 64
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 5 min Kissez8098 2,064
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 92,608
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min crucifiedguy 286,021
Why Yahoo Account Showing Unusual Activities ? 9 min Cuddles6778 10
Why do Women get tattoos when its so ugly! (Sep '11) 13 min Sugar3838 70
The Tell Payless Survey Website - www.tellpayle... (Dec '12) 22 min Fresh4226 21
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Charm7664 667,731
More from around the web