Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598370 Feb 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> They do not support your contention either,
You just keep telling yourself that. Doesn't effect the truth.

Location hidden

#598371 Feb 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
We don't tear up our friends necks or rip hunks of meat off them because you are "in heat" , but yes animals love and have emotions, they in fact cannot control them. It IS this control I speak of
Yeah, just keep telling yourself that there is no such thing as a crime of passion. LOL....

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#598372 Feb 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You just keep telling yourself that. Doesn't effect the truth.
You try to present a opinion piece as clinical and more importantly as accepted human neuropharmacological psychology , it isn't so.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#598373 Feb 8, 2013
alan wrote:
<quoted text>Al, was God by his side when he gunned down those innocent lives or was God by the lives the gunmen killed? No need to answer......mental illness is everywhere!
God always with you. Even if you don't realize it.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#598374 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does having a big role model to worship and agree with make you feel better about yourself and have a better feeling of self worth? I'm sorry, he isn't credible, does that destroy your self esteem?
hahaa...

Just what are you trying to say, Jesus man?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#598375 Feb 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Mezcal?
Patron

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598376 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you also admit to not having enough money to afford what you need?
Shuttup stupid!

Location hidden

#598377 Feb 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiveeeer!!!
14th of Feb is approaching!! Isn't it just romantic?:-)
Not really. I'm between girlfriends, so to speak.

Location hidden

#598378 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So child, even the greatest Genius with access to all imformation and knowledge would have admitted no proof existed that a God didn't exist, that is what being an agnostic means.
SHUTTUP STUPID!

Location hidden

#598379 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does having a big role model to worship and agree with make you feel better about yourself and have a better feeling of self worth? I'm sorry, he isn't credible, does that destroy your self esteem?
SHUTTUP STUPID!

Location hidden

#598380 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotions come from God himself, a pool of slime and a huge explosion of electrons can't buy anything close to love.
SHUTTUP STUPID!

Location hidden

#598381 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Whilst you're the Goddess of the folly of youth, child.
SYUTTUP STUPID!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#598382 Feb 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bragger.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#598383 Feb 8, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SAID, that 'natural forces' caused what exists.
so therefore by saying that YOU ARE saying you believe the earth, the universe and all that is on the earth came to be by natural forces.
the fact a house stands is proof there was a builder.
natural forces can't MAKE things.
natural forces can't design intelligent life.
Impossible.
Patty, one would think by now that someone who cares about you would have sat you down and explained to you that that explanation of why God exists makes no sense even if God did exist. If you cared at all how you are perceived by others here, you would never give that explanation.

Having said that, your doing that feeds the rest of us lots of material to use against you to 'prove' that not only are you not well educated, but you lack basic average intelligence. Perhaps that might help you to understand why you have so much opposition on Topix. You are so easy to refute. Every post you make is wrong.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#598384 Feb 8, 2013
Why would I even prove there is a god
The idea he and heaven exists keeps me going, why would you take that away from anyone, we can use all the motivation we can get

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#598385 Feb 8, 2013
excuse my horrible grammar btw

Location hidden

#598386 Feb 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
God always with you.
As the saying goes "with friends like that who needs enemies". So while people are suffering "god" just ignores them and turns a blind eye. Cute.

Location hidden

#598387 Feb 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'VE FOUND THAT THAT'S ONE OF MY PREFERRED PLACES.

Location hidden

#598388 Feb 8, 2013
Odeon wrote:
The idea he and heaven exists keeps me going, why would you take that away from anyone
Schizophrenia can be controlled with medication.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#598389 Feb 8, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, I don't think he's hiding in Big Bear. He's had way too much time to plan it out. He's just waiting, preparing the hunt. He's accomplished "the first stages of warfare, preparation, knowing his enemy and their tactics, knowing to be patient, confuse the enemy by using deception, feign attacks and produce chaos and by doing so introduce fear into the enemies' heart."
On my way to work yesterday I was detoured off the 15 south on my way to the 91. I hadn't realized that a gun battle had ensued on the overpass.
When I was getting out if the car, a Riverside motorcycle officer slowed down, nodded then waved at me as I crossed the street. I thought it strange but thinking back I guess he thought I was a cop as my jacket and slacks closely resemble one, especially in the dark of the morning.
I could hear the CHP which is right behind my building constantly hit the sirens and just haul butt out of there all day.
On my way home on the northbound 15 I counted no less than 11 K-9 units rushing northbound in a hurry to some unknown destination.
It's been surreal to say the least.
I agree. He's sophisticated and has planned things out carefully.

BTW, there are no LAPD motor officers right now--too dangerous, so they are deployed in black-and-whites, two to a car, nobody drives alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I marry this ugly blonde German girl or ... 5 min Sheetzz69 5
Are there any sexy single bisexual girls out there (Feb '14) 10 min Sheetzz69 3
9/11&bin 34 min REV CAROL 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 44 min AN NFL FAN 121,624
Relgo Networks-Lead Generation through multiple... 1 hr Ajay 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,113
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr Ziyan1990 35
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 442,612
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Clearwater 176,432
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr robertxiong 98,926
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr guest 583,189
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lil whispers 611,787
More from around the web