Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598500 Feb 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
James Franco.
I don't think Ellen is in this show. They have that other cute brunette girl, so they probably didn't need another.
If I'm ever in charge of the half time show...
I'll just use my imagination.
Yeah, James Franco.

Was he the guy that chewed his arm off in a movie?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598501 Feb 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaa...
Just what are you trying to say, Jesus man?
What other piece of substance do you possibly have?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598502 Feb 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Shuttup stupid!
In light of the pounding I gave you, I wonder how you managed to topple your gravestone.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598503 Feb 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> SHUTTUP STUPID!
How much anger I see from you!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598504 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I'm between girlfriends, so to speak.
You mean your degrading lesbian hook ups, child?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598505 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotions come from God, an erection is merely a feeling induced from hormones,
Take your erection someplace else, please.

The last dude that showed me his dick now has a dick elbow.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598506 Feb 9, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, one would think by now that someone who cares about you would have sat you down and explained to you that that explanation of why God exists makes no sense even if God did exist. If you cared at all how you are perceived by others here, you would never give that explanation.
Having said that, your doing that feeds the rest of us lots of material to use against you to 'prove' that not only are you not well educated, but you lack basic average intelligence. Perhaps that might help you to understand why you have so much opposition on Topix. You are so easy to refute. Every post you make is wrong.
You didn't have much facts to bring yourself.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598507 Feb 9, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person gets no satisfaction from the reality of the real world you live in, then I guess that having a fantasy to live by is something. But surely life is more than following a fantasy
It would seem to me that enjoying what you can do while you are alive is better than waiting until you die with the hope that there may be something enjoyable after you have no body to enjoy it with.
Are you implying you have wasted your life and are trying to get the best out of it?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598508 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The trick, of course, is to make sure you're real girlfriend doesn't find out. I seem to be lacking in that skill.
Or your mother? What will she think when she founds out how promiscous you're being? Does she already know? So she has kicked you out finally?

Since: Jan 11

Waco, KY

#598509 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
That's not Ellen Page but I'd still do her.
Maybe not on center stage.
The dude from Bones when he was a nerd. Oh wait...
I like this show. I'm gonna watch it.
Right now I'm watching Spartacus but this one is on my list.
I've got a list too.

Unfortunately, my ISP has a download cap implemented during the daytime, but I can watch as much video as I want between midnight and 5 AM. I wish they'd run some fiber out to the boondocks.

I'm getting the new Sly Cooper game next week. Then next month, Bioshock Infinite is coming out.

I don't know how I'm going to get any work done. Speaking of which, the sun just came up. I should put on my electrician's hat and get some work done on my house.

TTYL
Forum

Lovington, NM

#598510 Feb 9, 2013
THE APOCALYPSE
CHAPTER 12
And a great sign appeared in heaven:A
woman clothed with the sun, and the moon
under her feet, and on her head a crown
of twelve stars :
2 And being with child, she cried travailing
in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who
was to rule all nations with an iron rod:and
her son was taken up to God, and to his throne.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598511 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, I already “despise and reject” something you consider as sacred.
I don't consider the Bible sacred, if that's what you're asking. Isn't that where you're coming from? >>> I'm not already primed to blindly accept something based upon (your) claims of its supreme authority... and, because of that, I'm a “swine”(one with a contemptuous attitude)?
I question the existence of a creator deity (e.g.“God”). Your savior is said to have been your deity in the flesh, here on Earth. Since I question the existence of the deity... then, yes... I also question the veracity of what is said of Jesus in the Bible (the specifics).
Now... what are you *really* getting at?...
...Since there exists erroneous information in a collection of texts, that for me, every-single-thing about the entire collection becomes invalidated... and because of that, my morals are corrupt and inferior to yours.(?)
I never said the Bible doesn't contain (some) wisdom within its pages. I will say that it contains a plethora of nonsense.
Something else?
Regardless of deed, if I'm not “washed in the blood”... then I'm bound for an eternity of torment and suffering.(?)
If so... give it up. Fear won't do it.
<quoted text>
Let's explore what's selfish and what's vain.
Which of the two does your desire to please your deity stem from?
Which of the two does your desire to live forever (in Heaven) stem from?
Ultimately, do you believe those desires to be a matter of “What's in it for you?”... IOW, a matter of self-interest?
I expect you'll answer “yes”... and I'll not go “UhHuh... I knew it!” >>> because I'm not able to honestly say that I've not felt similarly.
I'm not sure how to continue with the question(ing)... but, If someone does something “good” because they “want to”... couldn't that also be described as a selfish reason?
The other side of that coin >>> If someone does something others regard as “bad”... and they did it for reasons that can't be labeled as selfish or vain... where does that leave them?
Your deity is described as having characteristics that are frowned upon in a human. Why are they excused? What reasons could the deity have that can't simply be described as a reflection of the worshiper's own desires and motivations?
Give me a reason to believe that doesn't stem from self-interest.
That's what I *want* to hear.
That's my “selfish nature” getting the best of me... I suppose.(That's said in earnest, not sarcasm).
We christians have something called integrity, young turd! Wicked heathens are void of all feelings, that is why they don't feel the same way, young turd!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598512 Feb 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no poet... and I know it.
Thanks just the same.
=)
So you finally discovered yourself to be unintelligent and having no brain, from being a methhead? Self acceptance for being worthless, young turd?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598513 Feb 9, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I'm sorry that you only see God as uncaring and blind. Sometimes we get very frustrated with God because he doesn’t give us what we want. We pray for something. We tell God that he needs to do this, and if he really loved us, he would give us this. And then God says no. We get mad at God and feel as be is blind and uncaring.
Sometimes, no is the correct answer.
In my humble opinion Mylan, God will not force his will on us. Ultimately, if we are so insistent on following a certain path or making a certain decision, he will allow us to do so, even if it is the wrong one.
Did you get angry your mon and your dad if they don't get you what you want, spoilt little turd?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598514 Feb 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's how christians think but that has nothing to do with reasoning. The fact is there is nothing elevated or honorable about your "gods" character.
Oh and by the way, if jesus ever existed, then he was 96% chimpanzee. Imagine that.
We are less than 96% chimpanzee, those stats are exaggerated, child!
harpocrates

Middlesboro, KY

#598515 Feb 9, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
THE APOCALYPSE
CHAPTER 11
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven : and
the ark of his testament was seen in his temple,
and there were lightnings, and voices, and an earthquake,
and great hail.
the temple of god is within SELF

1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Since: Jan 11

Waco, KY

#598516 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Yeah, James Franco.
Was he the guy that chewed his arm off in a movie?
That's the guy.

Best I can remember, he used a dull pocket knife. It was gross.

He drank his own pee. That reminds me of a new movie coming out called This is the End. Franco is in it, along with a bunch of other funny dudes.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#598517 Feb 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not Ellen Page but I'd still do her.
Maybe not on center stage.
The dude from Bones when he was a nerd. Oh wait...
I like this show. I'm gonna watch it.
Right now I'm watching Spartacus but this one is on my list.
No one is interested in your lesbian sub culture trampled on by the rest of your sorry little classmates. So you are the dirtiest most worthless dog of the all!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#598518 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So child, even the greatest Genius with access to all imformation and knowledge would have admitted no proof existed that a God didn't exist, that is what being an agnostic means.
that is NOT what "agnostic" means

it is a philosophical position, that such knowledge is unobtainable (non-existent)

gnostic - the state of having knowledge

a - without

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#598519 Feb 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Emotions come from God himself, a pool of slime and a huge explosion of electrons can't buy anything close to love.
you can't buy love

you are talking about prostitution.

Like when people prostitute their intellect to their fear of death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 37,090
Mexicunn men in America r punk zza beechizz!! 4 min Doctor REALITY 13
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 min DENG 38,270
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min good advice 618,265
Sissy Boys love black guys 12 min Doctor REALITY 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Regina 640,975
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 17 min Ann Bonney 53,747
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min WasteWater 280,834
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 104,540
More from around the web