“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#598004 Feb 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is the greatest evil on earth.
I heard you scavenge the abortion clinics' dumpsters for still living fetuses. Why don't you quit pretending that you only do it to satisfy your Satan?

Since: Feb 13

Windsor, Canada

#598005 Feb 6, 2013
I cannot prove there is a God but there is a funny Tom Cat here...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#598006 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"an evil and adulturess generation seeks after signs...." Jesus
There you go, good job, respond with unrelated gibberish and a meaningless comment instead of addressing what was said.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598007 Feb 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
And it's "adulterous".
You really have not read the fool thing, have you?
It's "full" - but since it's about the bible "fool" works too :p

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#598008 Feb 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, good job, respond with unrelated gibberish and a meaningless comment instead of addressing what was said.
Yes.

And last I checked, nobody was looking for "signs".

Evidence, yes.

The Borderland of Sol

#598009 Feb 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's "full" - but since it's about the bible "fool" works too :p
Hehehe.

Location hidden

#598010 Feb 6, 2013
True Truth wrote:
I did not put words in your mouth.
When you take things out of context it is the same as putting words in someone mouth. Are you such a twit that you couldn't understand? That's a rhetorical question by the way.

Location hidden

#598011 Feb 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
All waves evolve into other wave forms, ergo, the information of the mind/consciousness still exists somewhere in the universe.
Everything on that page was either just someones opinion, theory or conjecture. NONE of it has ever been proven. BIG difference. Nice try though...

Location hidden

#598012 Feb 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I heard you scavenge the abortion clinics' dumpsters for still living fetuses.
Everything's better on a Ritz.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#598013 Feb 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.
And last I checked, nobody was looking for "signs".
Evidence, yes.
When riding around in the sticks south of my house, if one pays attention, they'll pass a number of homemade signs hung from roadside trees. You know the ones... they usually have this or that Bible book/chapter/verse painted on 'em.

One in particular says >>> “Repent now! The end is near!”

300 feet (or so) down the road... around a sharp, blind bend... there's a stop sign. It'll sneak up on ya.

Seems “they'll” look for any available correlation to give the message real meaning.

The Borderland of Sol

#598014 Feb 6, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
When riding around in the sticks south of my house, if one pays attention, they'll pass a number of homemade signs hung from roadside trees. You know the ones... they usually have this or that Bible book/chapter/verse painted on 'em.
One in particular says >>> “Repent now! The end is near!”
300 feet (or so) down the road... around a sharp, blind bend... there's a stop sign. It'll sneak up on ya.
Seems “they'll” look for any available correlation to give the message real meaning.
"The Cherokees is escaped from Fort Mudge!"

"The Nazgûl have crossed the River!"

"The barbarians are at the Gate!"

"The End is Nigh!"

"Oh, shit!"

It never bloody ends, does it?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#598016 Feb 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously became "christ-like" out of fear. Since "god" knows everything, god must know this. That means that either your "god" suffers from low self-esteem to "include" you into his fold, or your god has a very low standard of quality acceptance. Either way, I wouldn't want to be a member of the "christ-like" club.
dude, God is good and the devil is a lying reject.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#598017 Feb 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What a hypocrite.
are you gonna give me something to debate or just snear at me like a pipsqueak demon?

Location hidden

#598018 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
dude, God is good and the devil is a lying reject.
There is no devil. It is a work of fiction, pure and simple (look it up). Your "God" is the closest thing to a 'devil' figure. Look at all the pain and suffering that he ignores and allows for sport.

Location hidden

#598019 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
are you gonna give me something to debate or just snear at me like a pipsqueak demon?
Well at least you agree that you are a hypocrite.'nuff said.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#598020 Feb 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That was Matthew, not Jesus.
And it's "adulterous".
You really have not read the fool thing, have you?
this is just me, but i gotta think that it's much better to understand and believe the Bible than to criticize and correct those who do.

"to those who have been given much, much will be required" Jesus

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#598021 Feb 6, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it, that when you're asked for a reason to believe one of your deities exists, the only thing you can provide is that another of your deities exists?
Give me a reason to believe the former exists that doesn't first require believing its adversary exists.
Your whole argument, thus far, is essentially that if I don't give myself to one, the other will get me. You're still trying to use fear as your primary mode of coercion.
Do you have another reason? One that doesn't require an antagonistic source of motivation?
Can you make an appeal for the one, based on its merits alone, and not upon those of the other?
Why does the former require an opponent to make it look good? I know you're prolly gonna tell me we can't have good without evil... and I'd agree >>> We can't define one without also declaring a counter definition. The two definitions, of good and evil, depend on one another to have any meaning.
So... you're saying your good deity can't exists without your evil deity?
<quoted text>
First off... Stay where?
Second... You're assigning your own motivations to me when you have no way knowing what mine actually are. I've told you >>> fear won't do it.
Your use of fear is expected... but that's a huge assumption on your part. Do you have anything else?
it's all very very simple sir, it's just that your selfish ego gets in the way.

if it's not about your ego and you sincerely want some answers, hit me up on the low and let's chat:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#598022 Feb 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is no devil. It is a work of fiction, pure and simple (look it up). Your "God" is the closest thing to a 'devil' figure. Look at all the pain and suffering that he ignores and allows for sport.
get your sinnful nature taken care of through God's provision of the Cross or shut up, cuz YOU'RE the problem:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#598023 Feb 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least you agree that you are a hypocrite.'nuff said.
LOL! can we be friends?:)

Location hidden

#598024 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
this is just me, but i gotta think that it's much better to understand and believe the Bible than to criticize and correct those who do.
So you don't believe that someone who has Schizophrenia should be helped?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 558,653
BEBEK BOSCH Servisi 299 I5 34 Arnavutköy Hisar ... 16 min vanserta 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 19 min UidiotraceuMAkeWo... 4,635
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Catcher1 175,472
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Here For Now 604,727
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 31 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,244
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 41 min scirocco 119,606
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 264,930