Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter there. Young boys seldom get pregnant.
about as often as virgins

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
BTW, snow flakes are NOT created by any "biological process".
Religious people don't believe in reality. Just the opposite. Faith gives them the excuse to believe in wild fantasy. In-fact the more fantastical their beliefs, the more faithful they are considered being. Snowflakes being a living organism is one example of this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
Well, the vacation he said he will be on this week should provide the rest he needs for his typing fingers
His fingers are probably the only part of his body that are in shape.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Religious people don't believe in reality. Just the opposite. Faith gives them the excuse to believe in wild fantasy. In-fact the more fantastical their beliefs, the more faithful they are considered being. Snowflakes being a living organism is one example of this.
If one believes snowflakes to be "living organisms" then one would have to believe that rain, sleet, hail, fog, etc. are also all "living organisms".

I think it's well beyond fantasy to believe such things and is actually quite delusional.

Now one could argue that it is a god who created the MEANS for snowflakes, etc. to exist, but that is not to say that ANY of those examples are living organisms or that they were created by a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>His fingers are probably the only part of his body that are in shape.
LOL!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
I think it's well beyond fantasy to believe such things and is actually quite delusional.
That, in a nutshell, is what religion is all about.

Faith gives them the excuse to put their logic in neutral. When millions of other self-deluded people do the same, it becomes a religion. Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is my "unit" and why are you interested in it?
you didn't catch the part where i said I DON'T CARE so why should i know....?

how's hidingfromyou these days?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Your's is the only mention of it here.
Funny that.
no - this dude constantly makes it clear that he's a she living in a....oh who knows and who cares......

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
No need. You did it for me.
<quoted text>
Why should one believe anything about that story (Noah)? How do you know you're not mistaken about it?
The end of what? Your ability to scare people into believing as you do?
<quoted text>
How can an all-knowing, all-powerful deity *want* for anything?
My questioning of your belief does not equate to rebellion. One can't rebel against something until they're sure of what it is they're supposed to not rebel against.
Your inability to provide an answer to that isn't a problem for me. Apparently, it's a problem for you... you're still trying to scare me into belief. It ain't gonna work. You should realize that by now.
<quoted text>
OUCH! STOP! Gosh, but that smarts!
Whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop... nyuk nyuk nyuk.
<pokes waaasssuuup in the peepers>
good luck!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about others... you're here, I'm here. Don't go and get stage fright now!
Know what you can, believe what you will.
I'm interested in what you know and how you know it. Don't expect me to get carried away with what you believe.
i'm just one who's escaped the tyranny of the devil and i'm trying to help my fellow peeps out of the darkness.

you can stay there if you like; proving your heart is what this whole things all about....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
i'm just one who's escaped the tyranny of the devil and i'm trying to help my fellow peeps out of the darkness.
There's no such thing as "the devil" unless you want to consider how your "god" turns a blind eye to all the suffering in the world.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as "the devil" unless you want to consider how your "god" turns a blind eye to all the suffering in the world.
The devil made me do it.
Flip Wilson.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Clem wrote:
<quoted text> The devil made me do it.
Flip Wilson.
What the blumin' hell is goin' on here, eh??????!!!!

Who r u?

I was only busy, i didn't leave topix and already someone is trying to steal my name!! Well, i'm back, so :-p!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as "the devil" unless you want to consider how your "god" turns a blind eye to all the suffering in the world.
you can do your part to stop the evil by accepting Jesus as Lord.
if ya don't submit to God, YOU are the problem!

"love God with all your heart with all your mind and with all your soul. love others as yourself" Jesus
Gary

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dear all:

The question, "Prove there is a God"

Answer, one cannot prove in a God, the reason being, God tells us that faith is the substance of things not seen the evedience of things hoped for.

God also tells us that God must give one saving faith to believe, Jesus said, And Jesus answered and said unto them, this is the WORTK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent. John 6:29

God also tells us that without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God MUST BELIEVE that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that dilligently seek Him. Heb. 11:6.

The word also tells us that the believer knows this world was framed by the power of the word through faith.

The word also tells us that true saving faith is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit of God, it is never mustered up by man's wishes or wants it must come from God, Gal. 5:22-23.

All this work to believe God cannot come from the mind of man but must come from the power of God when He saves one by His word and when He applies His word to the heart whom He saves and seals that person by sending His Spirit inside of him this takes a miricle and work of God alone.

Now how on earth could one make one believe or prove there is a God? God tells us why but most people believe they are wiser than God. The word tells us that the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. The reason being is, man thinks that they can figure out there is no God and they can give you countless intelitual reasons why but all this is just foolishness with the God who created man and woman when you call a woman [woman] you give God the credit and do not even know this the reason being is, the woman came from the whomb of the man thus called [wo-man] God who spoke this world into being by the power of His word so who do you really think we are? God must give one a broken and a contrite spirit a humble spirit to truly believe, Psalm 51. Thank you. Gary

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What the blumin' hell is goin' on here, eh??????!!!!
Who r u?
I was only busy, i didn't leave topix and already someone is trying to steal my name!! Well, i'm back, so :-p!
There's only one Clementine, and you be she.

Don't worry, we've got your back.

And welcome back.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one Clementine, and you be she.
Don't worry, we've got your back.
And welcome back.
Thank you, Catcher!:-D

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Dear all:
The question, "Prove there is a God"
Answer, one cannot prove in a God, the reason being, God tells us that faith is the substance of things not seen the evedience of things hoped for.
God also tells us that God must give one saving faith to believe, Jesus said, And Jesus answered and said unto them, this is the WORTK OF GOD THAT YOU BELIEVE ON HIM whom He hath sent. John 6:29
God also tells us that without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God MUST BELIEVE that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that dilligently seek Him. Heb. 11:6.
The word also tells us that the believer knows this world was framed by the power of the word through faith.
The word also tells us that true saving faith is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit of God, it is never mustered up by man's wishes or wants it must come from God, Gal. 5:22-23.
All this work to believe God cannot come from the mind of man but must come from the power of God when He saves one by His word and when He applies His word to the heart whom He saves and seals that person by sending His Spirit inside of him this takes a miricle and work of God alone.
Now how on earth could one make one believe or prove there is a God? God tells us why but most people believe they are wiser than God. The word tells us that the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. The reason being is, man thinks that they can figure out there is no God and they can give you countless intelitual reasons why but all this is just foolishness with the God who created man and woman when you call a woman [woman] you give God the credit and do not even know this the reason being is, the woman came from the whomb of the man thus called [wo-man] God who spoke this world into being by the power of His word so who do you really think we are? God must give one a broken and a contrite spirit a humble spirit to truly believe, Psalm 51. Thank you. Gary
It really is an elegantly designed con...
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
It really is an elegantly designed con...

If you are following the pre approved program put there for your consumption then you are not thinking.

Atheism: the NWO lie

http://atheists.org/The_Enlightenment,_Freema...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason

http://alltheinternet.net/...

www.creationism.org/books/TaylorInMindsMen/in...

www.youtube.com/watch...

Science H Christ

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

http://i.imgur.com/rK5A77k.jpg
The creationist science fair

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 538,640
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min alexrabe 5,292
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Commander Bunny 257,783
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min KiMare 226,169
ferguson and the real race war 10 min andet1987 16
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min KiMare 94,612
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 24 min andet1987 997
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 173,259
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Epiphany2 599,750
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••