Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598077 Feb 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Nothing in that article has been proven wrong, either, dumbass.
You're obviously so dense that you don;t even understand that if it's not proven that means it's incorrect, LOL... what a moron. I guess since santa clause hasn't been proven wrong that in your world he exist too huh? ROFL your such a gullible little twit. I love religious people because they are so entertaining. LOL.... Like watching the movie 'dumb and dumber' only in real life,,,, LOL....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#598078 Feb 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Ahh, yes, time to scroll.
Bob knob gobblah has arrived.
LOl.... Yep, just skip right over them...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#598079 Feb 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Aaand poor ol' Blob has skipped a groove.
Again.
No more than you have.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#598080 Feb 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You're obviously so dense that you don;t even understand that if it's not proven that means it's incorrect, LOL... what a moron. I guess since santa clause hasn't been proven wrong that in your world he exist too huh? ROFL your such a gullible little twit. I love religious people because they are so entertaining. LOL.... Like watching the movie 'dumb and dumber' only in real life,,,, LOL....
Three words; Many Worlds Theory. It hasn't been proven true yet you insist it has. Maybe you should cut back on the auto-erotic asphyxiation for a while, fkwad.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#598081 Feb 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>When you take things out of context it is the same as putting words in someone mouth. Are you such a twit that you couldn't understand? That's a rhetorical question by the way.
You said and I quote:
"Turning your brain "off" is always the wrong decision. Haven't you heard? When it comes to the brain you need to "use it of lose it". Faith is a brain virus."

So what other context is there? I did not quote your out of context. I gave your entire post, the entire context.

And even after that in a later post you boldly stated that you have given me facts, when this nonsense is all that you have given.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

True Truth wrote:
Faith, a virus! Is that a fact?
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! Maybe you should try first learning what a virus is before you have a childish knee-jerk reaction to it. LOL...

A virus is a infectious agent that can replicate itself inside of an organism (you).
Why do you lie? Surely you should know how easily you'd get caught.

“Listen to the sounds”

#598082 Feb 7, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>are you aware that your faith is based on hindu ancestry?
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/178056
Some Hindus have been trying to sell this nonsense for years. An entire myth about a huge Hindu empire strecthing not only across Arabia, but even as far as Italy. And what concrete evidence do they have of Vikrams empire? A few pieces of Indian pottery found off the coast of Kuwait. Some quacks are even so bold as to claim that the Vatican was originally a Hindu temple, usurped by Christians. And they'll present one or two calvings as proof.

Be that as it may, the Kaaba is a preIslamic shrine believed to be built by Abraham, and it had been periodically corrupted and turned into a temple over the ages. Arab paganism was historically a hogdgepodge of Egyptian, Greek and Persian paganism. Muslims are well aware of this.

Here's photo's and videos of the Kaaba inside. Where's the Vikram dish? Where's the tamil writings? You quote websites written by people who have never even seen the outside of the Kaaba, let alone the inside.

And there aren't many ways in which a human can worship a God that cannot be seen as a living moving creature. No one said circumambulation is unique to Islam. Many people circumambulate representations of their God(s), many people bow to their gods, many people fast and sacrifice. It doesn't mean that one copied the other. It doesn't take a genius to figure these expressions out.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#598083 Feb 7, 2013
agree, the big bangers wish there were other worlds out there needed to prove their theory for if earth has life then according to big bang there should be other worlds with life.

So far hundreds of exoplanets are claimed with very little if any evidence. Its all just interpretations of blobs from a distance, not anything testable as a fact of science as yet.
siehjin

Kajang, Malaysia

#598084 Feb 7, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You lose all credibility when you bring up the resurrection fantasy/story.
hi sharkey, i'm sorry that you think that. for now i will not defend the resurrection; we'll get to that if we ever get past the "prove there's a god" stage of this discussion and reach the "which God, if any, is real?" stage (not likely, i know).
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>
As smart as you sound,
well, that's a kind of backhanded compliment as it implies i'm not really that smart. but i'll take my compliments as they come, so thank you!=)
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you don't understand how death works... Death is PERMANENT. FOREVER...That's ILLOGICAL to believe a person can rise from the dead. That's just what they call "special effects" on television: NOT REAL.
Christians believe that death is the separation of body and spirit, and we don't believe that it is forever. i'm sure you know that.
on what do you base your confidence that "death is PERMANENT. FOREVER."? how could you possibly know that? what is so illogical about someone rising from the dead? if the body and spirit can be separated, why can't they be reunited? i don't see any logical problem there.
after all, God is immensely powerful and immensely intelligent. it is entirely possible that He is able to do things that appear impossible to us at our current state of limited power and intelligence. to quote Arthur C. Clarke, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
to a more primitive civilization, it is impossible for humans to fly. our airplanes are like magic to them. but it isn't magic really, it's just the power of science and technology. in the same way, to us, it is impossible for people to come back to life. resurrection is like magic to us. but it isn't magic really, it's just the power of God's immense knowledge and ability.
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>
No "principle of logic" will support the fact that just because you don't know WHAT created the universe means that "god must have done it". There is no evidence to support that the universe was "made by anyone". The universe could have made itself, by itself, in order to make itself, WITHOUT some "outside influence" like a god.
it's not just that we don't know what created the universe. it's also that if we ever do find out what created the universe, and it's not God (let's call it A), that just pushes the whole thing one step back, because the question what created A immediately arises.
so in order to avoid an infinite regression of causes, one must posit a First Cause, who is eternally self-existent. this First Cause is what we call 'God'.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#598085 Feb 7, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Aaand poor ol' Blob has skipped a groove.
Again.
08Feb13.....

....and so 'grunts' da pig 'macooozhate'em'.

Ps:.....Does yer momma allow you up outta da basement where you sit in stupor inhaling hamburgers to keep your large 300 pounds of lardArse on yer small stool....as it sinks up yer arseHole.

Ya otta be in pictures.....right up there vit da circus 'fatMan'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Listen to the sounds”

#598087 Feb 7, 2013

Location hidden

#598090 Feb 7, 2013
True Truth wrote:
08Feb13.....

.....There is nothing inside the Kabba but the inside of the walls of the Kabba and 'stale' air.

Ps:.....Odds are dat it smells as bad as hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists hereIN.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Tailer

London, KY

#598091 Feb 7, 2013
Still giving sin city B J's God?. I bet you are!!!. You non-existent Twirt!!!. God, if you do exist sure does love sin city, bless them don't you spirit Damning Sadist!!!. You destroyed poor old Sodom and Gommorrah over sin but you give sin city BJ's!!!. LOVE THEM DON'T YOU GOD?.

Location hidden

#598092 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="_BobLoblah_"Bob Loblah[/QUOTE]8Feb13.....
.....Some details of the interior the Kaaba:

There are three pillars inside
There is a small table on the side to put items like perfume and incense burners.
There are two lantern-type lamps hanging from a cross beam near the ceiling
There are no electric lights inside
The interior walls are clad with marble half-way to the roof.
The entire floor is of marble except for a small portion which is called “Rukhamat Humra”.
Tablets with Qur’anic inscriptions are inset in the marble.
The top part of the walls is covered with a green cloth decorated with gold embroidered Qur’anic verses.
There are no windows inside
There is only one door
The space can accommodate about 50 people

According to the Qur’an, the Kaaba was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael.[Quran; 2:125] We have rendered the shrine (the Ka`aba) a focal point for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham’s shrine as a prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail.All prayers face the direction of the Kaaba, but we don’t worship it {only worship God}. and it’s the structure, not the stone.
It’s important because according to the Quran, Allah commanded prophet Ibrahim & his son to build it. that’s why it’s known as the House of God.

When the Kabba was rebuilt the prophet Mohammedlaid the Black Stone in the corner. During Mohammed prophethood, Allah sent a revelation to him ordering us to turn our direction of prayer to the Kabba. When we make our pilgrimage, the Kabba is very important because the start of Pilgrimage is the Kabba. We circle the Kabba 7 times in prayer. When we finish our Pilgrimage requirements the last thing we do is circle the Kabba and pray to Allah. We do not pray to the Kabba or worship it. We pray TO Allah, the Kabba is only the direction we pray.

ALL MUSLIMS, BASED ON THEIR BELIEVES ARE GOING TO HELL FIRE!
Do Muslims Worship the Kaaba?
Muslimes believe (without proof) that the revered “Black Stone”is a special divine meteorite that pre-dates creation that fell at the foot of Adam and Eve. It is presently embedded in the south eastern corner of the Kaba. Muslims touch and kiss the black stone during Hajj but non-Muslims are strictly forbidden to even touch it.
Before Muhammad appeared, the Kaaba was surrounded by 360 idols, and every Arab house had its god. Arabs also believed in jinn (subtle beings or ghosts).
Among the major deities of the pre-Islamic era were al-Lat (“the Goddess”), worshiped as a square stone; al-Uzzah (“the Mighty”), a goddess identified worshiped as a thigh-bone-shaped slab of granite between al Talf and Mecca; Manat the goddess of destiny, worshiped as a black stone between Mecca and Medina; and the moon god, Hubal.

The stones were said to have fallen from the sun, moon, stars, and planets and to represent cosmic forces. The Black Stone (actually the color of burnt ember) that Muslims revere today is the same one that their forebears had worshiped well before Muhammad and that they believed had come from the moon.( Gee, no wonder… why find the truth behind the stone…). Yea!!!

In 930, the stone was removed and shattered by an Iraqi sect of Qarmatians, but the pieces were later returned. The pieces, sealed in pitch and held in place by silver wire, measure about 10 inches in diameter altogether and several feet high. They are venerated today.

And they call Christians idol worshipers because they have crosses in their churches……. These people KISS the stone and WORSHIP it.. following their pagan worship is all it is. Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and schidt-for-brains.
All Muslims are focussed on going to hell based on their own Quran
Ps:.....Tooooooooooooooooooo bad dat these ILK don't practice vot they preach.

Muslimes are hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists who, starting with mohammmeeed and up to date.

Thank GOD Christianity prevailed and one day Jesus Christ will crush the head of this snake tooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#598093 Feb 7, 2013
^ wow...

Location hidden

#598094 Feb 7, 2013
Tailer wrote:
Still giving sin city B J's God?. I bet you are!!!. You non-existent Twirt!!!. God, if you do exist sure does love sin city, bless them don't you spirit Damning Sadist!!!. You destroyed poor old Sodom and Gommorrah over sin but you give sin city BJ's!!!. LOVE THEM DON'T YOU GOD?.
08Feb13.....

.....Not 'ALL' in Sodom and Gomorrah perished because of their evilness and Sins.

Ps:.....YOU 'jailer'.... managed to 'squeeze' out.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Pat

Granby, CT

#598095 Feb 7, 2013
For the bozos who said poverty explains violent behavior trends in the USA.

"A German neurologist claims to have found the area of the brain where evil lurks in killers, rapists and robbers.

Bremen scientist Dr Gerhard Roth says the 'evil patch' lies in the brain's central lobe and shows up as a dark mass on X-rays.

He discovered it when investigating violent convicted offenders over the years for German government studies."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
FarmVille

Stafford Springs, CT

#598096 Feb 7, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
You prove there isn't

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#598097 Feb 7, 2013
FarmVille wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove there isn't
Prove there aren't any leprechauns. Go ahead, if you can prove there are no such thing as leprechauns then you could have an argument. Until then, you have to provide evidence that your god exists.

Since: May 11

UK

#598098 Feb 7, 2013
Pat wrote:
For the bozos who said poverty explains violent behavior trends in the USA.
"A German neurologist claims to have found the area of the brain where evil lurks in killers, rapists and robbers.
Bremen scientist Dr Gerhard Roth says the 'evil patch' lies in the brain's central lobe and shows up as a dark mass on X-rays.
He discovered it when investigating violent convicted offenders over the years for German government studies."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Daily Mail? LOL

1939 headline from the Daily Mail.

"Hurrah for Mr Hitler and his sturdy young blackshirts!"

The Daily Mail is completely and utterly evil.

As someone who deals with criminals, I call BULLSHIT!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#598099 Feb 7, 2013
FarmVille wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove there isn't
ok
www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

happy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Truthiness 2,138
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 600,258
evidence the earth does not rotate 12 min Richard Paulson 3
I don't wanna stay on the line! He's gonna beat... 21 min Doctor REALITY 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Pegasus 272,475
disabled sex (Jun '14) 51 min garath 11
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 59 min janeebee 6,564
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr imr 48
More from around the web