Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#597454 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
My beliefs tell me they are real. I've never stated that I "know" heaven us real, I've said I believe it is.
hahaha.... a better endorsement for schizophrenia you will never find.

Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.

Maybe that's why jeebuss said this about religion;

"Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."
The atheist fantasy is that you think you know it's not real.
No, atheist, like scientist, need proof BEFORE making claims.

Only a religious person would believe that there's a non tangible INVISIBLE MAN...LIVING IN THE SKY...who watches every thing you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten special things that he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry for ever and ever...'til the end of time... but he loves you.
Clone

Kansas City, MO

#597455 Feb 3, 2013
trekx wrote:
Simple answer, there is no god, only are real world. The burden of proof Lie's on religion to prove other wise ...
It starts in the womb, then at birth and their entire life is consumed by this glorious story....a story. The human animal learned this story and all others believe so it MUST be true. That's the mind set, human brainwashing on a global scale. Its ingenious, the entities that can muniplulate an entire species on a floating rock to believe such an old story....the entities must be able to control the mind and body of the human aanimal........Who are these entities?

Location hidden

#597456 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ya, I'm the "only" Christian..........
No, many are also in prisons. In fact christians are such self-deluded "good" people that most of the people in jails are religious. Weird huh?

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood. LOL....

Location hidden

#597457 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You haven't posted anything other than your opinion.
Not true. Careful, bearing false witness is a sin. Imagine that.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597458 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha.... a better endorsement for schizophrenia you will never find.
Faith without supporting evidence is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
Maybe that's why jeebuss said this about religion;
"Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."
<quoted text>
No, atheist, like scientist, need proof BEFORE making claims.
Only a religious person would believe that there's a non tangible INVISIBLE MAN...LIVING IN THE SKY...who watches every thing you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten special things that he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry for ever and ever...'til the end of time... but he loves you.
What is this "invisible man living in the sky"? It's not a Christian belief....

Location hidden

#597459 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. Careful, bearing false witness is a sin. Imagine that.
You can post it a million times, but that won't change the fact that you haven't posted any evidence that hell doesn't exist (as you said it was easy for a 10 year old to do)....

Still waiting for your evidence.

And your evidence of "Jesus has been proven to be a myth"....

I'll wait.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#597460 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you atheists are do dull. We've been having this discussion for months, I've stated many, many times about my Christian beliefs.
But when I say "God", you STILL have to ask "what god?"
O_o
It's still a valid question.

After all, if True Believers® can firmly hold to one imaginary being, there's absolutely nothing to stop 'em switching to another.
Since they all offer identical "evidence".

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#597461 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>How many times does someone have to post something before you "consider" it as being posted? I've posted all of this ad nauseam many times previously. Apparently you just don't want to accept it. Another sign of you being deluded.
Speaki8ng of Ar Ar and his delusions...

Ar Ar insisted he wasn't a Protestant Christian for a few days and repeatedly denied that he was in fact a Protestant.

He said he was a Pentecostal or an Evangelical, but was not a Protestant.

What a hoot.

Location hidden

#597462 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
you haven't posted any evidence that hell doesn't exist
What a retard. You tell this simpleton something 5 or 6 times and redneck just refuses to even acknowledge it. What a loser. Definitely a religious person.

Location hidden

#597463 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It's a religious belief.

It certainly isn't a scientific belief. LOL...
Concerned

Kansas City, MO

#597464 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They are right, there are "Invisible beings living in the sky(universe)". Its all a fabrication to warp the truth of human existence. Who are these entities?

Location hidden

#597465 Feb 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Speaki8ng of Ar Ar and his delusions...
His delusions are endless, and his Schizophrenia has been confirmed, so we're going to be here a LONG time. LOL...

Location hidden

#597466 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a retard. You tell this simpleton something 5 or 6 times and redneck just refuses to even acknowledge it. What a loser. Definitely a religious person.
You haven't even wrote it once, where is this "5 or 6 times" delusion coming from?

Location hidden

#597467 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's a religious belief.
It certainly isn't a scientific belief. LOL...
Agreed. The invisible man in the sky is the atheist belief.

Location hidden

#597468 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>His delusions are endless, and his Schizophrenia has been confirmed, so we're going to be here a LONG time. LOL...
We're still waiting for that evidence you're hiding that hell doesn't exist.....

Location hidden

#597469 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You haven't even wrote it once, where is this "5 or 6 times" delusion coming from?
Oh gee.... maybe from the 5 or 6 times that I've previously posted it simpleton..... What a joke...

Your Jesus was a 'cross' dresser ...

Location hidden

#597470 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The invisible man in the sky is the atheist belief.
Atheist don't believe in a god you dolt. This is a religious belief.

Religion is sort of like a lift in your shoes. If it makes you feel better, fine. Just don't ask me to wear your shoes.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#597471 Feb 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
My beliefs tell me they are real. I've never stated that I "know" heaven us real, I've said I believe it is.
The atheist fantasy is that you think you know it's not real.
Your fantasy is that I ever said that.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#597472 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gee.... maybe from the 5 or 6 times that I've previously posted it simpleton..... What a joke...
Your Jesus was a 'cross' dresser ...
http://www.jesusdressup.com/number2.html

Location hidden

#597473 Feb 3, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
http://www.jesusdressup.com/nu mber2.html
ROFL....Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min ChristineM 228,516
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Clearwater 174,180
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 28 min Johnny 3,346
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 40 min Stiff N clean 260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min AussieBobby 260,119
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 601,380
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KayMarie 544,818

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE