Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#597789 Feb 4, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured as much....on the waiting.
How have you been?
I've been sometimes belligerent and sometimes quite pensive;
I've been extremely aggressive but more often defensive.

I've been shallow and petty, I bite without thinking;
Now that I think of it, I'm gonna quit drinking.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#597790 Feb 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I've been sometimes belligerent and sometimes quite pensive;
I've been extremely aggressive but more often defensive.
I've been shallow and petty, I bite without thinking;
Now that I think of it, I'm gonna quit drinking.
socci

Lawson, MO

#597791 Feb 4, 2013

Atheism comes from science?

Science comes from the schools - to the pupils?

Science theories comes from the Jesuits.

The Jesuit George LaMaitre is the father of the 'big bang'.

The Jesuit Peire DeChardin was involved with both the Pildown hoax and Peking man - neither have any evidences.

The free schools of today teach with science secular humanism of marxism and the illuminati before. The Freemasons' Royal Society in London included the Darwins, and the Jesuits founded both the illuminati and Freemasons.

conclusion

Atheists are just more romanist pagans.

http://jesuitscience.blogspot.com

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#597792 Feb 4, 2013
socci wrote:
The Jesuit George LaMaitre is the father of the 'big bang'.
We haven't met, have we?

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#597793 Feb 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
My Master has given me black eyes, bloody lips and nose and many, many bruises. Never once did he chastise me for being a poor student. Instead, he apologized for being a poor teacher.
Well, that may be your experience, but it is not mine. My Master was trying to teach me important things but I was too silly and arrogant to listen, so He gave me black eyes and bruises for over two years until I finally got what He was teaching into my thick head.

He need not apologise for being a poor teacher. On the contrary, I feel blessed that He thought it so important that I learn, that He would put me through hell if it need be done.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#597794 Feb 4, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that may be your experience, but it is not mine. My Master was trying to teach me important things but I was too silly and arrogant to listen, so He gave me black eyes and bruises for over two years until I finally got what He was teaching into my thick head.
He need not apologise for being a poor teacher. On the contrary, I feel blessed that He thought it so important that I learn, that He would put me through hell if it need be done.
It was my experience and it was not yours. That's why I shared it with you.

My failure to block his kick was seen by him as a failure to properly teach me.

When my blood hit the floor he didn't gloat and say, "See? I told you."

He helped me up, wiped my face and said, "I must endeavor to be a better teacher." By doing so, he inspired me to be a better student.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#597795 Feb 4, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>

You let this shit hurt you for what?
Teachers do not want you to learn anything. They are dogs that
love to hurt anyone. Our children go to war when they go to
school. No one sees how traumatized the children are from
adults that are all mentally ill. At home they have parents
that are mentally ill. Alcoholics, abusive husbands and fathers,
superhuman mothers trying to fix all.
He gives them computers now so they can learn on their own.
I always see my childrens pain. I just don't know how to stop
it. He heals them.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#597797 Feb 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not the "Mary" condom.
They were billed as being "like wearing nothing at all"....turns out it was exactly that.

Man, was the Yahweh! ever surprised.

Location hidden

#597798 Feb 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the Vatican.
I thought the vatican't.... "OH"... they really have no need for condoms.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#597799 Feb 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
They were billed as being "like wearing nothing at all"....turns out it was exactly that.
Man, was the Yahweh! ever surprised.
Bring forth the Holy Coat Hanger.

Dammit, it's still made of goat skin? Stupid goat herders.

(Huddle, huddle, huddle "What shall we call it?", Huddle, huddle, huddle "Got it, we shall call it")

The Son of GOD.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Location hidden

#597800 Feb 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter there. Young boys seldom get pregnant.

You beat me tom that one.

Location hidden

#597801 Feb 5, 2013
TOO*

*TOO

**TOO

Not *tom.

freekin typos.

Location hidden

#597802 Feb 5, 2013
*to

whew.

It's early in the AM, what can say.

Location hidden

#597803 Feb 5, 2013
I*..... give up.
siehjin

Malaysia

#597804 Feb 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> And yours fail to prove that your "perception" is true also.
NOW WHAT?
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text> It is up to you to prove your notion, not for anyone to disprove it
i will repeat here what i've already said to Karl44:

"my contention is that the existence of the universe is evidence for the existence of God. given how amazingly complex and breathtakingly beautiful the universe is, this proposition is intuitively probable. therefore if you nay-sayers fail to disprove it, i would say that my contention stands."

let me use a courtroom analogy to illustrate how i see this.

let us say that A is accused of the murder of B. as such, the prosecutor's job is to "prove that A murdered B".(in the same way, in this forum the theist's challenge is to "prove that there's a god".)

so then, the prosecutor shows the court a knife and claims that it is the murder weapon, evidence that A has murdered B.(in the same way, i have claimed that the existence of the universe is evidence for the existence of God.)

however, the defending attorney objects. a mere knife is proof of nothing, he says.(in the same way, various people here have objected, saying that the existence of the universe does not prove that God exists.)

the prosecutor then replies that the knife was found on the scene of the crime, with B's blood on it, and A's fingerprints.(in the same way, i have replied that the universe, in all its beauty and complexity, bears the fingerprints of God.)

unless the defending attorney has some better reason why the knife should not be considered as evidence in the trial, it will be accepted as incriminating evidence against A.(in the same way, unless those objectors have some better reason why the existence of the universe should not be considered as evidence of God's existence, it should be accepted as such.)
siehjin

Malaysia

#597805 Feb 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem here is that none of these things
historical facts, moral values, or the principles of logic support your contention. Where in so much as "moral values" have absolutely nothing to do with establishing existence of a god of any kind.
Historical facts do not show there is one.
actually, the resurrection of Jesus Christ is a verifiable historical fact that does support my contention. as do the existence of objective moral values. but let us not get distracted. at the moment all i'm focussing on is the claim that the existence of the universe is evidence for the existence of God, and i do think that the principles of logic support my contention.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The principles of logic and it's methodology is tainted and what ever you bring forth is fruit from a poisoned tree, because you do not adhere to any logical method. In short your "belief" will never make creation science into anything other than pseudoscience, because it is flawed reasoning and not supported by any valid evidence.
what do you mean by this? are you claiming that logic itself is invalid? how would you even begin to support such a claim?
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact we cannot detect the flying spaghetti monster doesn't mean it doesn't exist either. The Invisible Pink Unicorn defies detection also, do you accept it is real?
Because both of them are just as real as your god.
i do not believe in the FSM and the IPU because they are mere parodies of God. your last sentence is false; just because parodies are not real, it does not in any way prove that the original is similarly not real.
siehjin

Malaysia

#597807 Feb 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But snowflakes are not created, they are the result of chemical processes.
you don't seem to get my point - being the result of chemical processes does not mean that they are not created.

let's take another example - me. i am the result of biological processes, but nevertheless i believe i am created by God. see, no contradiction. ditto for snowflakes.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#597808 Feb 5, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>

let's take another example - me. i am the result of biological processes, but nevertheless i believe i am created by God. see, no contradiction. ditto for snowflakes.
Yep. You and flakes are one and the same.

Good point.

Kbai
siehjin

Malaysia

#597809 Feb 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. You and flakes are one and the same.
Good point.
Kbai
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 687,174
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min Clearwater 30,719
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr clayvligon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 8 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 11 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web