Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#597300 Feb 1, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U guys really know how to take the piss!!!
Must be a british thing eh?...

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#597301 Feb 1, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Quantum mechanics has proven no such thing.
Where do you come up with this shit?
Mylan claimed that it did. q:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#597302 Feb 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Mylan claimed that it did. q:
Nice try. Next time learn to read what is written, and not what you want to read. Religious slave.
socci

Cameron, MO

#597303 Feb 1, 2013

God is creator. This has been known for thousands of years.

After the wars many of Europe's Christians & Jews were cleansed from the land so that the mind control of marxist evolution 'science' could bring about a new age.

Atheism - the NWO lie

http://atheists.org/The_Enlightenment,_Freema...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_Reason

http://alltheinternet.net/...

www.creationism.org/books/TaylorInMindsMen/in...

www.youtube.com/watch...

socci

Cameron, MO

#597304 Feb 1, 2013

I wonder why Topix would ban links to the Freemason's official website?

Curious.
socci

Cameron, MO

#597305 Feb 1, 2013

Another thing that must be understood is that GENESIS is the oldest text on the planet. The teevee will never tell you this, or report on anything proving the
Bible true. Yet, the Bible is true. For more truthful tv programming tune into an entirely different satellite across North America called Galaxy 19 FTA where almost anything goes and great Bible truths are found.

Babylon and the Bible
by Professor Walter J. Veith, PhD

Two hundred years ago, scholars doubted whether Babylon ever existed. The only record could be found in the Bible. Critics used the story of Babylon, and what they called its "non-historic kings," to discount Scripture. However, Babylon was discovered and excavated in 1898.

We know today that Babylon was one of the first cities in the world, and founded by Nimrod, great-grandson of Noah (Genesis 10:9-10). Archaeologists have found his name on many inscriptions and tablets, while a massive head of Nimrod has been excavated near Calah on the Tigris River.
http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_arc...

Sumeria is located in the Land of Kish (Kush or Cush) founded by son of Noah's son Ham.

"Kish was occupied beginning in the Jemdet Nasr period (3100 BC), gaining prominence as one of the pre-eminent powers in the region during the early dynastic period.

The Sumerian king list states that it was the first city to have kings following the deluge, beginning with Jushur."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kish_%28Sumer%29

"Cush, son of Ham. The Empire of Kush to the south of Egypt is known from at least 1970 BC, but this name has also been associated by some with the Kassites who inhabited the Zagros area of Mesopotamia, the Sumerian city of Kish in the Land of Kish."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Noah#Ham...

"The Sumerian Kish, the first city established in Mesopotamia after the Flood, took its name from the man known in the Bible as Cush. The first kingdom established after the Flood was Kish, and the name "Kish" appears often on clay tablets. The early post-Flood Sumerian king lists say that "kingship descended from heaven to Kish" after the Flood."

continues:

http://davelivingston.com/nimrod.htm

www.noahs-ark.tv/noahs-ark-flood-creation-sto...

Who wrote Genesis

www.rae.org/FAQ09.htm

www.trueorigin.org/tablet.asp

www.dtl.org/bible/ng-post/gilgamesh.htm

www.specialtyinterests.net/Toledoth.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiseman_hypothes...

(video)

http://archive.org/details/WhoWroteTheBookOfG...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#597306 Feb 1, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
not so. my existence, for example, can be taken as proof of the existence of my parents. another example, previously given, is that the existence of a painting is proof of the existence of an artist. in what way does the statement "the existence of the universe and everything in it is proof for the existence of God" make an exemption in logic?
you created the god

Location hidden

#597307 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a proper sentence.
it is about communication

and

I was mocking him, or are you too stupid to read that?

Location hidden

#597308 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheet..... The only ones on that list I have a problem with is liberals.
The rest just make for good jokes.
Chill.
you make stupid bigoted statements, and when confronted, claim they are jokes.

you are stupid, bigoted and undereducated; no surprise that you are a godbot and a religatard

Location hidden

#597309 Feb 1, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
for the purposes of this discussion, i don't need to specify which God i believe exists. the topic of discussion simply says 'prove there's a god'.
i think that the existence of the universe and everything in it proves the existence of God, and so far i have not read anything that disproves that.
why did you capitalize "god"

you assign that which you do not understand to your imaginary god, that is why that god is so powerful.

You have proviced no evidence to support your contention, you are merely a paranoid death denier, and an uneducated fool.

Location hidden

#597310 Feb 1, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems a valid extrapolation to me. if i am complex enough that i need an explanation for my existence, the universe is infinitely more complex, therefore also needing an explanation for its' existence. i find that the only viable explanation for the existence of the universe is God.
yes, that is the level of intellect you display.

Location hidden

#597311 Feb 1, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
presumably IF we eventually agree that God exists (not likely, i know), we can then go on to examine the claims of those different religions and find out if one of them believes in the true God. or perhaps none of them is true; perhaps God exists but He has not revealed Himself to any of those religions (that is not what i personally believe, but it's a possibility).
but let's not jump the gun. why start discussing 'which God?' when we haven't even concluded whether such an entity exists?
so once again, i say that the universe and everything in it proves that God exists. let's discuss it and see if the idea has any merit to it.
and causes the thunder, and the lighning

what shall we name such a god?

Location hidden

#597312 Feb 1, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll make it even simpler for u to comprehend Mr.Simpleton
Had the same discussion with this guy:
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, lets simplify this conversation, lets put it in the basic of terms.
Anything that exists MUST be created, correct?
False, only creations must be created.
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your God EXIST?
Yes
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
If your God EXITS then by YOUR definition he must have been created.
False, he is not s creation, therefore he cannot be created.
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I mean by moving the goal posts to suit you.
You are saying "Everything that exists must have been created....except my personal God.
False, I repeat every creation, must have been created, Thus I repeat my simple example for you; constructs, automobiles etc. all have been made not created by man (us) thus we are to be created since we are makers, bcuz you do not see something made that can creat or make anything, leading to the makers us, have to be created and NOT made, therefore a creator MUST exist due to our existence..If you try to tell me now that we are creators, I simply refute u by saying, ants for instance, did you create them? they are makers however they follow the rule as I explained above, but they cannot create,ultimately we all lie in this category "creations" of a creator.
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all the other Gods, were they created or not?
Gods? Gods do not exists. there is no plural, there is only 1 God and that 1 is absolute it cannot be multiplied/divided or subjected to any mathematical rule.
Example; what created matter? do you think by any chance that matter (existence) suddenly popped up from non existence?
if so explain how.
the existence of your god is dependent upon my ability to explain the origins of matter

lol

you have offered nothing except paranoia. epic fail.

Location hidden

#597313 Feb 1, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, yet you fail to present even one counter argument against my statements. So ur a hypocrite
you have merely copied apologetic, none of which is your thought

you have presented, faith, but not argument.

when you do present fact or argument I will discuss with you.

If you wish me to debate the apologetic, bring the men who created it, I have no desire to discuss it with you, for you merely steal others thoughts, and do not own the capacity to defend those thoughts.

you have no honor

Location hidden

#597314 Feb 1, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
a convergence of evidence is not necessary, if the proof given is strong enough.
while there are other good reasons to believe in God, this is the reason which i consider the strongest. it convinced me when i was searching to find out if God existed, and continues to convince me today.
when i look at the beauty and complexity of the universe, i marvel that there are people like you, who can say that God doesn't exist. as far as i'm concerned, every new scientific discovery revealing how amazing our world is simply strengthens the case for the existence of God.
<quoted text>
simply labeling it pseudoscience and claiming it is illogical doesn't make it so.
explain to me where is the illogicality in expecting complex things to have an explanation for their existence? the universe in incredibly complex; logically it needs an explanation for its' existence!
the god you create is even more complex, where is your explanatin of it's existence?

the universe has always existed, it is infinite in scope, no god required

Location hidden

#597315 Feb 1, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
that does not solve its endlessnless, as u know the entire world's fresh water supply is 2.6% iirc. correct me if I'm wrong anyway this is eternal which in a way defies that.
one childish claim after another, no comprehension.

you are a boring uneducated child.

Location hidden

#597316 Feb 1, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
If u do not want to then simply u fail to come up with an explanation, as I was confused and u did not explain therefore u do not wish to go on any further..
you should go pray

Location hidden

#597317 Feb 1, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
False acquisition, I'm different from redneck, you could go study it if u believe....well why not a scholar+scientist believer study it then???
you are so much like RR, that I wonder if you are his sock

Location hidden

#597318 Feb 1, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and I suppose you also think about the reverse of the word "God" into "Dog". well Allah is atop of all, hence created your mind which by that you are now using it for the non-good.
then you created your mind

I suggest you sue
Pete

Fordyce, AR

#597319 Feb 1, 2013
Well I for one can prove there is no stupid God!!!. In the bible, God destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins, yet God won't lay a finger on Las-Vegas. This city is more wicked then Sodom and Gomorrah ever thought about beeing. In fact, it's labeled "sin city" Yet that stupid God literally performs oral sex on them!!!. STUPID GOD IF HE DOES EXIST WHICH HE DON'T WILL OWE SODOM AND GOMORRAH A BIG BIG APOLOGY!!!!!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 5 min Jolly 23,973
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min who 265,155
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min WildWeirdWillie 175,654
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min preteen girl 605,026
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min atemcowboy 559,518
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 22 min Just Think 48,262
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 42 min Classic 1,901
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jac 441,774
More from around the web