“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#597009 Feb 1, 2013
shesha wrote:
<quoted text>true, evidently the body will consume the muscle before it will the fat because the muscle transfers energy quicker and more efficiently than fat; when to few calories are being consumed. its harder to convert fat to energy; when you can simply burn up the muscle; if the muscle is not allowed to rest and repair.
like so many things, there is always a healthy balance that must be maintained.
Actually, it's a cycle, first in, first out. Fat gets converted to muscle, muscle gets consumed when the cells die. But when fat is not present, the muscle cells deplete, they cannot be renewed.

You are correct in the balance thing, the problem is that the balance with differ for every single human, and dietary "plans" are dangerous because of that. Best method is find the point in which you have the most energy, that's probably your "sweet spot," the balance your body needs, for some people it will be big, others thin.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#597010 Feb 1, 2013
Bill M wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always funny that people say GOD doesn't exsist or say prove he does, but as soon as they have a life or death situation what's the first thing they say Oh GOD help me! Enough said.
But in very few of those cases would they actually be attempting to address an entity; mainly it would be a learned exclamation, much like cursing.
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#597011 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you missed the "omnipresent (present everywhere at all times)" part....
"omnipresent (present everywhere at all times)" does not equal "the sky".
I told ya, that's just what atheists think.
How can a thing be present everywhere at the same time, by magic? How can you disrespect your own mind like this and believe in such unsupported foolishenss? You are good proof that theists are mentally lazy fools with no concern for honesty who will just go with what ever makes them feel good.
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#597012 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Pat. You've got it all wrong.
That's what you atheists believe.
Jesus is a humanoid sky fairy who ROSE according to the mind rot you believe in.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597013 Feb 1, 2013
Religion is Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a thing be present everywhere at the same time, by magic? How can you disrespect your own mind like this and believe in such unsupported foolishenss? You are good proof that theists are mentally lazy fools with no concern for honesty who will just go with what ever makes them feel good.
I'm sorry, you're mind is incapable of understanding.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597014 Feb 1, 2013
Religion is Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is a humanoid sky fairy who ROSE according to the mind rot you believe in.
OK, Pat. If you say so.
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#597015 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, you're mind is incapable of understanding.
Then why is it that your mind is the one filled with dogma? LMAO It is not your will to believe that has merit but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite. Learning terrifies you death deniers.
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#597016 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Pat. If you say so.
Do you beleive in the bible or not? That's what your god garbage says.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597017 Feb 1, 2013
Religion is Fraud wrote:
Then why is it that your mind is the one filled with dogma?
And yours isn't? You're the one that spouts your opinions of God as incontrovertible. You're the one spouting atheist dogma.
LMAO It is not your will to believe that has merit but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite. Learning terrifies you death deniers.
Believing terrifies you atheists. You're afraid you might be wrong.
naas

Williamsburg, KY

#597019 Feb 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's a cycle, first in, first out. Fat gets converted to muscle, muscle gets consumed when the cells die. But when fat is not present, the muscle cells deplete, they cannot be renewed.
You are correct in the balance thing, the problem is that the balance with differ for every single human, and dietary "plans" are dangerous because of that. Best method is find the point in which you have the most energy, that's probably your "sweet spot," the balance your body needs, for some people it will be big, others thin.
i like science too and read a lot when not wasting time on here.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597020 Feb 1, 2013
Religion is Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you beleive in the bible or not? That's what your god garbage says.
Yes I believe that what is written & recorded in the Bible is true.

The Bible doesn't say that Jesus "ROSE".......
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#597021 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I believe that what is written & recorded in the Bible is true.
The Bible doesn't say that Jesus "ROSE".......
So on the third day he did not rise as the bible claims? What bible do you use for it is not the christian one.
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#597022 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours isn't? You're the one that spouts your opinions of God as incontrovertible. You're the one spouting atheist dogma.
<quoted text>
Believing terrifies you atheists. You're afraid you might be wrong.
There is no evidence for any gods and that is an incontrovertible fact and you stomping your feet doesn't change it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#597023 Feb 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
True story, malwarebytes onetime recognized itself as adware.
It's a strange world. Lots of malware in strange places. For example, Apple has blacklisted new versions of Java as malware (so has homeland security).

http://www.zdnet.com/apples-anti-malware-blac...

Location hidden

#597024 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't send silent wishes to an imaginary sky fairy
If it's not imaginary - then it must be provable. So where's your proof?

And you still haven't shown any VISIBLE pictures of whatever you pray to.

Again, what you are doing is the very definition of delusion.

And you are proving it here in this thread by your lack of credible evidence. The best part is you know it.

ET phone home?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597025 Feb 1, 2013
Religion is Fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
So on the third day he did not rise as the bible claims? What bible do you use for it is not the christian one.
"ascend" is not "rose"....
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#597026 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To go upward then hows that? You are such a disengenous pathetic twit. SKY FAIRY stands and it is backed up by your holy bile.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#597027 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You just get on here and type what ever comes to mind, huh.

Do you ever look in a dictionary before making this type of sweeping proclamation?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597028 Feb 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>You just get on here and type what ever comes to mind, huh.
Do you ever look in a dictionary before making this type of sweeping proclamation?
Pretty much. I don't have a closed mind like you atheists.

Tell me something, if you were ascend to the Presidency, does that mean you go up in the air?

Friggin moronic athitards.

Location hidden

#597029 Feb 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Talk to Mylan about it, dude. She's the one claiming that quantum mechanics has proven the multiverse theory...
Again, that's not exactly what I said, so stop trying to put words in my mouth. "Proven" is past tense. "Proving" is current sense. And there is STILL much more credible evidence for this than for your bibull. Suck on it.

This is older but still relevant;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Tony17 560,564
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,906
Why the Lamborghini Aventador is FASTER than th... 18 min Doctor REALITY 2
The King of '4-wheeled BEASTS'! 50 min Doctor REALITY 2
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 837
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 1 hr dallas75225 70
Washington Wizard's guard John Wall SHOULD BE S... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,354
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,474
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 15 hr risque 137
More from around the web