"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's 3 more than agree with you....
Sorry, young lady. I've got over 2 billion agreeing with me. And that number's rising :)

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But you never make jokes about CHRISTIANS, RR- why is that?
Speaking of...

A theist was seated next to an atheist on the airplane when the theist turned to the atheist and said, "Let's talk."

"I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The atheist, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the theist, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know", said the sly theist. "How about god?"

Amused, the atheist replied. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first, A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

The theist thinks about it, and seeing an opportunity to steer the conversation back to god, says, "Hmmm, I have no idea, but I am sure god had a reason for making it so."

To which the atheist replies: "Do you really feel qualified to discuss the concept of god(s) when you don't know shit?"

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it matter what the "minority" is?
Since you liberals insist in labeling EVERYTHING, then beanie wearers should have special rights since only the minority of people wear beanies.
Retard
STFU, TARD. First learn that the sky is NOT blue and WHY.....

And about minorities- not MY problem you don't know the difference between EQUAL rights and SPECIAL rights any more than it's MY problem that you don't know the sky is NOT really blue.

I'm STILL laughing over you actually thinking the sky is really blue- that is truly hilarious!

And because I'm a woman, I'M dumb, huh- says someone who may very well be the STUPIDEST and DUMBEST man I have ever come across; then again, you're not much of a man......

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

p-o-p quiz wrote:
Why are Christians so often racist and xenophobic?
Because their priest set such good examples.

http://api.ning.com/files/sA *DiIfOvlEwfOSFb2y*4CydPpijq9UP 9VNa8XhlTOuIcKwD3B-iXcnBpbBBMj glrvFne9O7m-sAtfFnWhf1HHSpDv*K EAux/affair.jpg

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to explain.
If u do not want to then simply u fail to come up with an explanation, as I was confused and u did not explain therefore u do not wish to go on any further..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh? You JUST commented on the "coming of The Lord" joke. Maybe one hour ago.
You're a friggin loony bin.
That isn't directed toward CHRISTIANS specifically, you MORON- nor was it making sport or fun of CHRISTIANS.

You ARE a friggin IDIOT to the nth degree times GAZILLION.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No I think quantum mechanics = verified.
Besides, there's more evidence for that than your bibull....
Ohh... need a bandaid?
Yes, I need a bandaid to shield my eyes from your idiocy.

Please show some evidence that there's a multiverse.

Or stfu.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
that does not solve its endlessnless, as u know the entire world's fresh water supply is 2.6% iirc. correct me if I'm wrong anyway this is eternal which in a way defies that.
Adjective: eternal
1. Continuing forever or indefinitely
2. Tiresomely long; seemingly without end

Synonyms:

aeonian
ageless
endless
eonian
everlasting
interminable
perpetual
unceasing
unending

WordWeb Pro 6.0

The water well isn't eternal.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of...
A theist was seated next to an atheist on the airplane when the theist turned to the atheist and said, "Let's talk."
"I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The atheist, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the theist, "What would you like to talk about?"
Amused, the atheist replied. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first, A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"
The theist thinks about it, and seeing an opportunity to steer the conversation back to god, says, "Hmmm, I have no idea, but I am sure god had a reason for making it so."
To which the atheist replies: "Do you really feel qualified to discuss the concept of god(s) when you don't know shit?"
LITERALLY laughing out loud- that is GREAT!

Thanks!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of...
LMAO!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, young lady. I've got over 2 billion agreeing with me. And that number's rising :)
Yeah- you probably have well over 2 billion IDIOTS agreeing with you that the sky is blue, too.

Guess what? You're ALL wrong.

Not ALWAYS safety in numbers, RR, though weak little follower, lemming and sheep that you are has deluded yourself into thinking so.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but they don't worship Santa.
Try again?
BULL. PLENTY of little children worship Santa Claus and it can safely be said they even PRAY to him.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try.
Look who's talking. The MORON who actually thinks the sky IS blue because it APPEARS/LOOKS blue.

Speaking of trying, such idiocy and ignorance as you constantly display here is incredibly trying.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of...
A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her class of small children that she is an atheist. She asks her class if they are atheists too. Not really knowing what atheism is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like fleshy fireworks.

There is, however, one exception. A beautiful girl named Lucy has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not an atheist."

"Then", asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a Christian."

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Lucy why she is a Christian.

"Well, I was brought up knowing and loving Jesus. My mom is a Christian, and my dad is a Christian, so I am a Christian."

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason, she says loudly."

The teacher asks, "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

She paused, and smiled. Then, says Lucy, "I'd be an atheist."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try.
How about YOU try eating some humble pie by admitting that despite that the sky appears/looks blue, the FACT of the matter is that the sky is NOT blue?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Because their priest set such good examples.
http://api.ning.com/files/sA *DiIfOvlEwfOSFb2y*4CydPpijq9UP 9VNa8XhlTOuIcKwD3B-iXcnBpbBBMj glrvFne9O7m-sAtfFnWhf1HHSpDv*K EAux/affair.jpg
Christians don't have priests, Catholics do.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
So just where were you headed when you struck up a conversation with the atheist seated next to you?

I mean, after all, if there is ANYONE here who doesn't know SH*T about ANYTHING, that would be YOU.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- you probably have well over 2 billion IDIOTS agreeing with you that the sky is blue, too.
Guess what? You're ALL wrong.
Not ALWAYS safety in numbers, RR, though weak little follower, lemming and sheep that you are has deluded yourself into thinking so.
What, would you prefer I say that the sky appears to be blue? Like the sun appears to rise & set although it technically doesn't?

I'm looking at a clear, blue, California sky right now.

It's blue.

WTF?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
A good aquifer.
Explain to me how this "good aquifer" can actually produce eternal water, I've studied aquifers, they never are continuously permanently the same, they change during time, while the zamzam aquifer did not.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>How about YOU try eating some humble pie by admitting that despite that the sky appears/looks blue, the FACT of the matter is that the sky is NOT blue?
You must be blind.

"A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because....."

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/General...

Keep reading, it'll tell you why Mars has a red sky .....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 566,441 - 566,460 of679,893
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

706 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Toby 89,531
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 511,970
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aerobatty 216,781
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 22 min Al Capone 3,315
Gay Snapchat Names 24 min Jamie_lad1234 1,326
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 53 min Ruby88 52,501
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Dr Shrink 596,492
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Aiso82 234
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Dang It 109,526
•••
•••
•••