Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#596327 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only a low-life loser insults other posters family members. You've just proven that none of your posts are worth bothering with; not that I didn't know that from the first post I ever read of yours. You no longer exist as far as I'm concerned. Flame all you want, from now on it's your waste of time, not mine.
Would you like to borrow a Catcher white sheet?

Back to work for Catcher!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#596328 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only a low-life loser insults other posters family members. You've just proven that none of your posts are worth bothering with; not that I didn't know that from the first post I ever read of yours. You no longer exist as far as I'm concerned. Flame all you want, from now on it's your waste of time, not mine.
Wha???? Just whose family members did I insult? Are you referring to RR's wife? I didn't insult her- RR himself has posted here that his wife is stupid. Take it up with RR.

If I no longer exist as far as you're concerned, why are you posting to me?

And just FYI, you are of so little consequence to me- as in NOT AT ALL and as your opinions of me or anyone or anything else are worthless, I don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny about what you say about me or anyone else.

In the meantime, I did NOT post to you today; it is YOU who made it a point to post to ME. I don't waste my time on such TRAFE as you truly are, you dumb CUNNY.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596329 Jan 30, 2013
domba wrote:
<quoted text>islam is rooted in hinduism as is; of course, christianity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HWQqj7GTDrcXX
lol that does not prove anything, what about the differences? why not show them? Look up the differences and u'll see for yourself how Islam has nothing to do with hinduism.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#596330 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That theory has no evidence to back it up.
"For now, the team has worked with seven years' worth of data from the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe, which measures in minute detail the cosmic microwave background (CMB)- the faint glow left from our Universe's formation."

Money well spent!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#596331 Jan 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> We don't say air is blue , we say the sky is blue.
I don't believe in god , but I believe in Angelova.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xN1Xp4iq8Y0XX
Yes- we say the sky "is" blue. Technically speaking, that is simply not correct.

What is correct is that the sky APPEARS/LOOKS blue, but in this case, what appears to be the case actually is not the case.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596332 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense also tells you there's a monster under the bed.
No it does not, my common sense is far much better than spiderman's spider sense, never told me there a boogieman

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#596333 Jan 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS"
LOL! why is it always the god-hating atheist's who argue this more than any other group? even the leaders of catholicism claim that they're a seperate group from all others and that they alone hold the keys to the kingdom....
I'm not arguing a damn thing- why would I have to argue what is FACT- that FACT being that:

CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS.

And so show me where ANY leaders of Catholicism claim they are not part of the umbrella religion of Christianity. Not that it matters; that would only tell me they are just as delusional as YOU are.

Listen, RR- sorry the FACT that Catholics are Christians upsets you so much; maybe you should be more upset about all the in-fighting among the umbrella religion of Christianity.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596334 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The springs found in places such as these, would render your claim inaccurate.
" It is the second biggest warm water spring in the western hemisphere. Over 9 million gallons of warm minerals issue from the springs a day! Early native Americans revered the site as a special place. In 1973 divers uncovered the remains of a nearly preserved 10,000 year old man at a depth of 155 feet, making Warm Mineral springs one of the most important archaeological sites in the country.
http://www.floridacaves.com/warmmineral.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floridan_aquifer
Sediment cores indicate that humans lived here 11,500 years ago, and there is evidence the area has been occupied during every known period of human habitation in Central Texas.(Bousman and Nickels, 2003).
http://www.edwardsaquifer.net/sanmarcos.html
There are aquifers across the world that are ancient in age, and have supplied water to mankind for thousands upon thousands of years.
hmmm why didn't I ever hear about this? >< anywho this lacks the "unkown source idea" since this shows u everything about it. The zamzam water on the other hand no one ever stamped it.

But!! that was truly incredible I'm just ashamed I never heard of this before. V_V

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#596335 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and I suppose you also think about the reverse of the word "God" into "Dog". well Allah is atop of all, hence created your mind which by that you are now using it for the non-good.
I think that a non-Muslim sees Islam as a poor attempt by someone who was following a certain form of either Christianity or Judaism, but got the idea to change some of those beliefs and create his own set of beliefs, much as Joseph Smith did when he created the scam which is now called Mormonism. Smith was a known scam artist before he came up with his myth of finding gold tablets somewhere in eastern USA (I think in New York state, which is the state which is my near neighbor on our border) allegedly left there by Jews who had traveled to the New World long before any known explorers discovered the New World existed, and which is known to never have occurred.

I don't think any fellow Christians who are not Mormons have any difficulty in accepting that Smith was a fraud, as most would think the same of Muhammad. Muhammad probably seems a bit more mysterious to current people because he was long ago, whereas Smith was in recent history when people who were alive when I was young knew people who were alive when they were young who actually knew Smith.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#596336 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion, but ok I already gave up on the Fibonacci's number.
Well, I guess you'd better not even bother with fractals, then.

Or even simple differential calculus.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#596337 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I know. You're a mean bitch, my wife is a sweetheart.
Your wife is stupid- you yourself have said so.

Like a not too smart dog- dumb as dirt but a sweetheart anyway.

And I am NOT a mean bitch despite you thinking I am.

I have a heart as big as all outdoors and my man has told me many times that I don't have a mean bone in my body (and others have told me that as well) in addition to him telling me I am simply not capable of being any sort of a b*tch, you silly lil' MANb*tch.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596338 Jan 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you!
may i try to convert you to Christ (not necessarily 'christianity')?
my grandparents immigrated to the US via Lebanon:)
Sure I'm all ears, present me with whatever you wish (:

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#596339 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mamma so fat, she sat on a dime and picked up two nickels.
...She was lying on the beach the other day, and the lifeguard asked her to move.
The tide wanted to come in.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596340 Jan 30, 2013
siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
the universe is tangible. we live in it. we can study it. we can figure out how it works. the universe and all that is in it is tangible evidence for God.
i agree with you about leprechauns, though.=)
"the universe and all that is in it is tangible evidence for God"

Or the Invisible Pink Unicorn, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#596341 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies?
You've never looked at me...
LOL! Nor you at me, yet you stated I appear/look to be human so was that also a lie, RR?

BTW, I don't have to SEE you to know for a fact that you are a small, petty very little weak man.

Your posts show you for what you are and the above is exactly what you appear/look like.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596342 Jan 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Abrahamics are indeed causing themselves to become an extinct branch in the world society.
It has been observed(history is the witness) that those who believe in absurdities commit atrocities. This behavior is intolerable in an advancing society. We can do better.
Oh yes your right, and the brave ones are always the ones who die first, people see them as fools, yet we see them and ourselves as the holders of courage, justice and the path of virtue.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596343 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagining a "new color" will not prove you wrong, nor, will it prove you right.
Imagination is imagination, that is where your deity resides.
yes it will prove me right, since u believe in its powers i.e your brain's intelectual powers and capabilities. Do you truly believe that u will ever achieve ultimate knowledge, its even scientifically proven that the human mind cannot even comprehend all, even the most brilliant of men have only used something like 3%. so even if u can, your body won't make it. you only have up till 140 or was it 160 years max limit, nowadays age.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#596344 Jan 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS"
LOL! why is it always the god-hating atheist's who argue this more than any other group? even the leaders of catholicism claim that they're a seperate group from all others and that they alone hold the keys to the kingdom....
Here- SUCK on this, RR.

"What is the Catholic Religion?

For the first thousand years of Christianity there was no "Roman Catholicism" as we know it today, simply because there was no Eastern Orthodoxy or Protestantism to distinguish it. There was only the "one, holy, catholic church" affirmed by the early creeds, which was the body of Christian believers all over the world, united by common traditions, beliefs, church structure and worship (catholic simply means "universal"). Thus, throughout the Middle Ages, if you were a Christian, you belonged to the Catholic Church. Any Christianity other than the Catholic Church was a heresy, not a denomination.

Being Catholic Today

Today, however, Roman Catholicism is not the only accepted Christian church.******Thus to be a Roman Catholic means to be a certain kind of Christian:****** one with unique beliefs, practices and traditions that are distinct from those of other Christians. Nevertheless, the Catholic Church continues to maintain that it alone has carried on the true tradition of the apostolic church and has traditionally regarded dissenting groups as heresies, not alternatives (Martin Luther was swiftly excommunicated). However, the recent Second Vatican Council declared all baptized Christians to be "in a certain, although imperfect, communion with the Catholic Church." {1}

Although it did not begin at a specific point in history like the Protestant denominations, in its long history Roman Catholicism has evolved into a distinctive branch of Christianity with beliefs, practices and organization that differ from both Protestantism and Orthodoxy.

The Makeup of Catholocism

******Roman Catholicism is by far the largest Christian group.****** With more than one billion adherents, Catholics constitute about half of the world's Christians.{2} Catholicism is the majority religion of Italy, Spain, and nearly all Latin American countries.

*****In 2001, about 24 percent of Americans identified themselves as Catholic, making Catholicism the largest Christian denomination in America******(if the Protestant denominations are counted individually). The next largest denomination, Baptist, was claimed by 16 percent of Americans.{3} Yet if Protestants are considered as one group, Catholics remain a minority among America's Christians.

And special note from the above: "Roman Catholicism is by far the largest Christian group."

I guess that means you're a MINORITY, huh, RR? ROFLMAO!!!

Such fuel to feed the fire of your self-inflicted persecution complex- too funny!

http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/den...

Now you be sure to "shoot" the messenger- the website I used- rather than actually listen to the FACTUAL message provided.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#596345 Jan 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, in your retarded version of the word "minority", which you relate to numbers only, they are a minority....
You have the nerve to call them retarded when YOU'RE the one wrong? What a loser! What OTHER way would anyone (except you of course) define the word minority?

Here, maybe this will help:

minority |m&#601;&#712;nr& #601;t&#275;| noun 1 the smaller NUMBER or part, esp. a NUMBER that is less than half the whole NUMBER:

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#596346 Jan 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not arguing a damn thing- why would I have to argue what is FACT- that FACT being that:
CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS.
And so show me where ANY leaders of Catholicism claim they are not part of the umbrella religion of Christianity. Not that it matters; that would only tell me they are just as delusional as YOU are.
Listen, RR- sorry the FACT that Catholics are Christians upsets you so much; maybe you should be more upset about all the in-fighting among the umbrella religion of Christianity.
the vatican continually asserts that catholics are the ONLY 'christians'. therefore, it would only stand to reason that catholics are not 'christian' in the protestant sense of the word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuals BLASPHEME God by their lifestyle 2 min Enter Username 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 550,755
Before and After 6 min Enter Username 6
Nine Eleven 8 min Enter Username 147
Pope: 'Corruption Is a Greater Evil than Sin' 10 min Enter Username 7
Moses never existed 10 min thewordofme 80
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 16 min Enter Username 25
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 262,055
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min bacon hater 96,408
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truths 602,753
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE