Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596317 Jan 30, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That is the very definition of a fool, to believe something without any evidence.
Why would "god" want a bunch of fools to cherish him?
Sounds like your "god" has low self esteem.
Similar reply to this in previous post.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#596318 Jan 30, 2013
wadjet wrote:
<quoted text>actually there is the multiverse theory; which doesn't replace the big bang theory but offers and alternative theory to the universe.
it also is based on the cyclic universe cosmology from hinduism.
it would also be similar in thought to the 7 heavens of christianity, or the buddhist concept too.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
That theory has no evidence to back it up.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596319 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
did you even read the post?
"It taps groundwater from the wadi alluvium and the bedrock..."
Environmental health officer Dr Yunes Ramadan Teinaz told the British broadcaster about commercially marketed Zamzam water that, "People see this water as a holy water. They find it difficult to accept that it is contaminated, but the authorities in Saudi Arabia or in the U.K. must take action."
He had ta ignore that fact(s). It doesn't fit in his imagined paradigm.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#596320 Jan 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to drop anything, LOSER.
Say this over and over again until you accept it for the fact it is:
CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS.
I don't give a CRAP what C.S. Lewis or anyone else says- who the F*CK is THAT moron to try and dictate to ANYONE what they should or should not discuss?
I don't have to believe in your Jesus to know it is FACT that:
And do NOT tell ME what to do- I'm not your simpering, witless moron of a wife.
"CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS"

LOL! why is it always the god-hating atheist's who argue this more than any other group? even the leaders of catholicism claim that they're a seperate group from all others and that they alone hold the keys to the kingdom....

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596321 Jan 30, 2013
@Mylan We are not fools, for believing in something without evidence does not mean that, it simply shows that we depend on something much greater than evidence; willpower and faith. Also the evidence is enough for me as I see the world in a different perspective unlike you, I see everything as a wonderful creation of a creator.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#596322 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How would that help me get the "two nickels" joke?
Oh, sorry.

My perverted mind took "get it" the wrong way :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596323 Jan 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
And do NOT tell ME what to do- I'm not your simpering, witless moron of a wife.
Ya, I know. You're a mean bitch, my wife is a sweetheart.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596324 Jan 30, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Wish I could tell YOU that you LOOK/APPEAR to be a real MAN, but you don't.......but you DO look/appear to be what you ARE- a very little man(b*tch) with a super fragile and over-inflated ego.
More lies?

You've never looked at me...

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596325 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Adjective: eternal
1. Continuing forever or indefinitely
2. Tiresomely long; seemingly without end
Synonyms:
aeonian
ageless
endless
eonian
everlasting
interminable
perpetual
unceasing
unending
WordWeb Pro 6.0
The water well isn't eternal.
Waterfall is a wonderful creation yes, however it is not eternal. If u studied geography u'd know that the water crashed deeper, in time it shortens and moves backwards, after many many years later the waterfall could disappear.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596326 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"Those crAZy wAcky Protestants!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism#An...
I'm tryin' ta tell ya!

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#596327 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only a low-life loser insults other posters family members. You've just proven that none of your posts are worth bothering with; not that I didn't know that from the first post I ever read of yours. You no longer exist as far as I'm concerned. Flame all you want, from now on it's your waste of time, not mine.
Would you like to borrow a Catcher white sheet?

Back to work for Catcher!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#596328 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Only a low-life loser insults other posters family members. You've just proven that none of your posts are worth bothering with; not that I didn't know that from the first post I ever read of yours. You no longer exist as far as I'm concerned. Flame all you want, from now on it's your waste of time, not mine.
Wha???? Just whose family members did I insult? Are you referring to RR's wife? I didn't insult her- RR himself has posted here that his wife is stupid. Take it up with RR.

If I no longer exist as far as you're concerned, why are you posting to me?

And just FYI, you are of so little consequence to me- as in NOT AT ALL and as your opinions of me or anyone or anything else are worthless, I don't give a rat's Aunt Fanny about what you say about me or anyone else.

In the meantime, I did NOT post to you today; it is YOU who made it a point to post to ME. I don't waste my time on such TRAFE as you truly are, you dumb CUNNY.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596329 Jan 30, 2013
domba wrote:
<quoted text>islam is rooted in hinduism as is; of course, christianity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HWQqj7GTDrcXX
lol that does not prove anything, what about the differences? why not show them? Look up the differences and u'll see for yourself how Islam has nothing to do with hinduism.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#596330 Jan 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That theory has no evidence to back it up.
"For now, the team has worked with seven years' worth of data from the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe, which measures in minute detail the cosmic microwave background (CMB)- the faint glow left from our Universe's formation."

Money well spent!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#596331 Jan 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> We don't say air is blue , we say the sky is blue.
I don't believe in god , but I believe in Angelova.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xN1Xp4iq8Y0XX
Yes- we say the sky "is" blue. Technically speaking, that is simply not correct.

What is correct is that the sky APPEARS/LOOKS blue, but in this case, what appears to be the case actually is not the case.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596332 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense also tells you there's a monster under the bed.
No it does not, my common sense is far much better than spiderman's spider sense, never told me there a boogieman

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#596333 Jan 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS. CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS"
LOL! why is it always the god-hating atheist's who argue this more than any other group? even the leaders of catholicism claim that they're a seperate group from all others and that they alone hold the keys to the kingdom....
I'm not arguing a damn thing- why would I have to argue what is FACT- that FACT being that:

And so show me where ANY leaders of Catholicism claim they are not part of the umbrella religion of Christianity. Not that it matters; that would only tell me they are just as delusional as YOU are.

Listen, RR- sorry the FACT that Catholics are Christians upsets you so much; maybe you should be more upset about all the in-fighting among the umbrella religion of Christianity.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596334 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The springs found in places such as these, would render your claim inaccurate.
" It is the second biggest warm water spring in the western hemisphere. Over 9 million gallons of warm minerals issue from the springs a day! Early native Americans revered the site as a special place. In 1973 divers uncovered the remains of a nearly preserved 10,000 year old man at a depth of 155 feet, making Warm Mineral springs one of the most important archaeological sites in the country.
http://www.floridacaves.com/warmmineral.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floridan_aquifer
Sediment cores indicate that humans lived here 11,500 years ago, and there is evidence the area has been occupied during every known period of human habitation in Central Texas.(Bousman and Nickels, 2003).
http://www.edwardsaquifer.net/sanmarcos.html
There are aquifers across the world that are ancient in age, and have supplied water to mankind for thousands upon thousands of years.
hmmm why didn't I ever hear about this? >< anywho this lacks the "unkown source idea" since this shows u everything about it. The zamzam water on the other hand no one ever stamped it.

But!! that was truly incredible I'm just ashamed I never heard of this before. V_V

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#596335 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and I suppose you also think about the reverse of the word "God" into "Dog". well Allah is atop of all, hence created your mind which by that you are now using it for the non-good.
I think that a non-Muslim sees Islam as a poor attempt by someone who was following a certain form of either Christianity or Judaism, but got the idea to change some of those beliefs and create his own set of beliefs, much as Joseph Smith did when he created the scam which is now called Mormonism. Smith was a known scam artist before he came up with his myth of finding gold tablets somewhere in eastern USA (I think in New York state, which is the state which is my near neighbor on our border) allegedly left there by Jews who had traveled to the New World long before any known explorers discovered the New World existed, and which is known to never have occurred.

I don't think any fellow Christians who are not Mormons have any difficulty in accepting that Smith was a fraud, as most would think the same of Muhammad. Muhammad probably seems a bit more mysterious to current people because he was long ago, whereas Smith was in recent history when people who were alive when I was young knew people who were alive when they were young who actually knew Smith.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#596336 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion, but ok I already gave up on the Fibonacci's number.
Well, I guess you'd better not even bother with fractals, then.

Or even simple differential calculus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Chess 560,303
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed (May '14) 15 min justplainted 57
John Lennon was an Atheist 29 min Icew 31
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Rick in Kansas 265,398
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 38 min Juan 410
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 605,298
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 96,844
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr hpcaban 441,809
More from around the web