|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect there's a few people who have learned not to eat yogurt around you..
That's not yogurt ;)

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when part of their languange sounds like the phlegm of a cough.....
Maybe his name is Achhhhkkkkkbar.
They do sound very lispy, like snakes, when they speak English. Maybe that's why they don't have all that many s's in their native vocabulary.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

siehjin wrote:
<quoted text>
a convergence of evidence is not necessary, if the proof given is strong enough.
while there are other good reasons to believe in God, this is the reason which i consider the strongest. it convinced me when i was searching to find out if God existed, and continues to convince me today.
when i look at the beauty and complexity of the universe, i marvel that there are people like you, who can say that God doesn't exist. as far as i'm concerned, every new scientific discovery revealing how amazing our world is simply strengthens the case for the existence of God.
<quoted text>
simply labeling it pseudoscience and claiming it is illogical doesn't make it so.
explain to me where is the illogicality in expecting complex things to have an explanation for their existence? the universe in incredibly complex; logically it needs an explanation for its' existence!
The second part can only be understood by understanding deep time , and the evolution of chemical compositions. Hence it took 10 billion years to form the star of our solar system , and another half billion years for live to evolve. Another 3.5 billion years for it to evolve into what we see here now. There is no indicator of a intervening intelligence, but there is evidence of a slow but steady progression of complexity. We also see setbacks by natural cataclysmic disasters, but no intervention into the process of evolution.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if a dude that buff can even wipe his own ass....
He would make a good poster boy for inbreeding prevention.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Don't blame me for pointing out the obvious.
<quoted text>
Eh? That's like asking Are you HAPPY the sky is blue? It's just facts.
<quoted text>
Again just pointing out the obvious. That don't mean I have "a problem" with them.
<quoted text>
No I don't have a problem with homos.
<quoted text>
Jews make for good laughs. Even Mel Brooks knew that.
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
<quoted text>
Why are you asking the same question to which I've already answered?
Nope- your piss poor and lowly opinion of women is not fact- just your opinion. But unlike you, I won't call YOU a liar for stating your opinion; however, you ARE a liar to refer to your opinion as "facts".

And having such a lowly OPINION of women as you do.....that means you have ISSUES with the female gender as a whole; if nothing else, you do not respect the female gender, for how could you respect those you think are stupid, dumb, weak, manipulative, devious, etc?

Do you respect any MEN who you think are stupid, dumb, weak, manipulative and devious or is your thinking so skewed that you don't think those adjectives can be applied to any men?

BTW, the sky is NOT blue.......

Do some research on that.

Jews make for good laughs?? Why? What do you find so comical about Jews and why do you find Jews in particular more comical than those of other religions?

FYI, Mel Brooks is JEWISH.

It's kinda like if you made jokes about your own mother; that would be okay with you, but maybe not so much if other people made jokes about YOUR mother.

Yeah- you DO have a problem with homosexuals; if nothing else, referring to them as "homos" indicates right there that you have a problem with them and aside from that, you DO.

You don't want them to be perceived as a minority due to their sexual orientation/preference as you call it, despite that they ARE a minority and you yourself posted that they represent no more than 1% of the population; that right there is enough for any person with ANY intelligence to acknowledge that homosexuals ARE a minority.

No...you like so many hate ALL Muslims across the board.

RR, you hold your (very negative) stereotyping near and dear to your heart; that you do is really MUCH more of an issue than is your stereotyping which shows your contempt, disrespect and disdain for so many.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people just can't laugh...
I told u its been a bliss, rly I like jokes ^^

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion here isn't about colors or wells.
You've came here to assert your deity as a real entity, so far, you have failed at that, just like the Christians.
I have not failed it is you who have failed in upholding a conv, we merely went forward into details necessary for reliance, yet when we reach that point you withdraw, then u want me to start all over again?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kaitlin. Good to see you back. I am in Barbados now. Since Monday.
Good to hear you made it at peace (hamdillah asalama ;D) So did you read my response to your last message?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

OCB wrote:
Nope- your piss poor and lowly opinion of women is not fact- just your opinion. But unlike you, I won't call YOU a liar for stating your opinion; however, you ARE a liar to refer to your opinion as "facts".
And having such a lowly OPINION of women as you do.....that means you have ISSUES with the female gender as a whole; if nothing else, you do not respect the female gender, for how could you respect those you think are stupid, dumb, weak, manipulative, devious, etc?
Do you respect any MEN who you think are stupid, dumb, weak, manipulative and devious or is your thinking so skewed that you don't think those adjectives can be applied to any men?
Sure, but the majority of men aren't weak little cry babies like the majority of women are...
BTW, the sky is NOT blue.......
um......

women...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

OCB wrote:
Jews make for good laughs?? Why? What do you find so comical about Jews and why do you find Jews in particular more comical than those of other religions?
FYI, Mel Brooks is JEWISH.
It's kinda like if you made jokes about your own mother; that would be okay with you, but maybe not so much if other people made jokes about YOUR mother.
No shit Mel Brooks is Jewish. Did you pat yourself on the back for "teaching me something" I already know. I own all of his movies, he was a fantastic comedian.

Yo Mama jokes are the best.

Yo Mama's so fat, she wore a Malcom X shirt & a helicopter tried to land on her.

You NEED to realize the difference between shit talking & joking.....

Only a wrold-class prude would literally think that their mother is THAT fat & take offense to that kind of joke.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Scorp wrote:
And God created the cancer and it too was good.:/
And these religious losers devote their lives to that "god" so what does that make them?

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
Yeah- you DO have a problem with homosexuals; if nothing else, referring to them as "homos" indicates right there that you have a problem with them and aside from that, you DO.
STFU you hyocrite.

I have NEVER ONCE seen you berate a homo for calling us "hetero". It's an abbreviation, you nitwit.

What if I called them fags? Cock smokers? Butt buddies? Who gives a flying f_ck.

You NEED to recite this over and over and over:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones
But words will never hurt me."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but the majority of men aren't weak little cry babies like the majority of women are...
<quoted text>
um......
women...
And I will say the majority of WOMEN aren't cry babies either- nor are the majority of women stupid, dumb, weak and all the rest of your negative stereotyping about women.

Well- the sky is NOT blue; you stated that as if it is fact when it is not.

That I pointed that out to you has absolutely nothing to do with me being a woman; it only has to do with you having been incorrect.

If a man had pointed that out to you would you have said:

uh.....men?

I don't think so.

At any rate, the FACT of the matter is that you DO have a very negative perception of the female gender which means you do not respect the female gender.

Given THAT fact, does that make you happy to so miserably denigrate about 50% of the human race?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
You don't want them to be perceived as a minority due to their sexual orientation/preference as you call it, despite that they ARE a minority and you yourself posted that they represent no more than 1% of the population; that right there is enough for any person with ANY intelligence to acknowledge that homosexuals ARE a minority.
Yes, in your retarded version of the word "minority", which you relate to numbers only, they are a minority....

In that case, Camel smokers are minorities, too.

People that wear beanies are minorities.

I am a minority (there's more hispanics in Riverside than whites.)

Gimme a friggin break.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit Mel Brooks is Jewish. Did you pat yourself on the back for "teaching me something" I already know. I own all of his movies, he was a fantastic comedian.
Yo Mama jokes are the best.
Yo Mama's so fat, she wore a Malcom X shirt & a helicopter tried to land on her.
You NEED to realize the difference between shit talking & joking.....
Only a wrold-class prude would literally think that their mother is THAT fat & take offense to that kind of joke.
I'm not talking about THAT kind of joke, RR and even YOU should know that.

I was talking about someone who PERSONALLY knows YOUR mother who would make derogatory remarks about her to you.

Then again, maybe you wouldn't find that offensive since you've posted that your mother is stupid. Still, I don't think you'd appreciate someone else saying that.

You said that Jews make for great laughs- or something right along those lines- not gonna scroll back to find your EXACT words, but that's close enough so don't start calling me a "liar".

I asked you why Jews make for great laughs any more than anyone else of any other religion.

I do note that you didn't answer.

It is your ignorance about Jews and the Jewish religion which is the reason for your negative stereotyping of Jews.

Anyway, this all started today due to YOU calling someone else out for stereotyping which IS hilarious, considering that stereotyping- and always negatively, no less- is your nature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
therefore my morality is superior to gods morality
I have said many times that there are non-religious people in this thread that have stopped more suffering and done more good in the world than "god". Compassion comes from other people, not god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you hyocrite.
I have NEVER ONCE seen you berate a homo for calling us "hetero". It's an abbreviation, you nitwit.
What if I called them fags? Cock smokers? Butt buddies? Who gives a flying f_ck.
You NEED to recite this over and over and over:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones
But words will never hurt me."
Nasty man! I've never seen anyone here refer to straight people as "hetero" not to mention that "hetero" does NOT have the same negative connotations as calling someone a "homo" and you KNOW that, so cut the crap.

WRONG. Words CAN hurt and DO hurt. That nursery rhyme is BULLSH*T and you should know that too.

Physical abuse, while indeed heinous, does heal in time, but hurtful words rarely lose their sting.

And I am NO hypocrite.

YOU, on the other hand could write a BOOK on it, but it wouldn't be any sort of best seller since your hypocrisy is SO very transparent.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in your retarded version of the word "minority", which you relate to numbers only, they are a minority....
In that case, Camel smokers are minorities, too.
People that wear beanies are minorities.
I am a minority (there's more hispanics in Riverside than whites.)
Gimme a friggin break.
Uh.....that IS what a minority relates to- NUMBERS, you MORON.

That's right- if those who smoke Camel cigarettes are a fewer number of people than those who smoke other brands, that would make them a minority. Same with beanies.

But of course, you're being ridiculous; since when it comes to minorities, what is relevant are the rights of minorities being equal to those of the majority.

Camel smokers have the same legal rights as those who smoke any other brand and those who wear beanies have the same legal rights as those who do not wear beanies.

You may very well be a minority in the area you live in; however, you are NOT a minority when it comes to the state of California nor are you a minority when it comes to the entire USA.

But- don't let ME get in the way of that self-inflicted persecution complex of yours, RR- you DO wear it so well!

FOOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
GOD CANNOT BE OMNISCIENT OR THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE TEST! He already knew the outcome if he is god and yet he devastated jobs life just for shits and giggles with his pal satan?
Well stated.

God either cannot be omniscient and needs to test, or god is a cruel monster. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not failed it is you who have failed in upholding a conv, we merely went forward into details necessary for reliance, yet when we reach that point you withdraw, then u want me to start all over again?
To be clear, you are here stating that the mythical "Allah", is real.

You make the claim, you support the claim.

A water well doesn't do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 566,201 - 566,220 of716,458
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

374 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Buck Crick 223,180
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min River Tam 598,745
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 36,393
Penis Size 2 hr The Rogue 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Gabric 62
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr The Awakener 171,443