|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOOOOOOOO
Mrcharrington, do u rly believe I'm one of those kind? I'm not like those ignorant fools who simply enforce their opinions because they feel difficulty arguing. I'll go eat for now, I'll be back and will reply to this and your other posts later. Take care
...did I hit a nerve?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is thought so, never proved.
Sorta like your deity, eh?

Tell me; What is the difference between your deity and the well?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is thought so, never proved.
So wait, real scientists have studied it, they found no "miracle" there, so you just deny that they're valid findings? You are not only delusional, but also a liar.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that they are all not lying or hallucinating? Neither you nor I can prove either. Nor can you prove god created the universe. All you have is faith in something and that's what you are going with. It's simple to say god created everything earth, heavens, universe etc. If the bible said a unicorn created the cosmos I'm sure you would also believe in that.
Off topic. Do religious people believe in other beings besides those on earth?
Proof that one is not delusional, which is the correct psychosis, is when you see something work the same way all the time for everyone. That is when you can call it evidence, and that is when you know the evidence is not a delusion. Do you happen to have anything of that sort to support your ... beliefs?
Scorp

Helotes, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So wait, real scientists have studied it, they found no "miracle" there, so you just deny that they're valid findings? You are not only delusional, but also a liar.
So scientists have reasons to believe that unicorns don't exist. You have faith they do exist because a book says they do. Hmmmm. Same thing. Your magical water is nothing but water draining in from nearby mountains or whatever. I wish people would just ask why something is that way or why did that just happen prior to saying it was gods will or its a miracle.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorta like your deity, eh?
Tell me; What is the difference between your deity and the well?
It's like trying to herd snakes.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
So scientists have reasons to believe that unicorns don't exist. You have faith they do exist because a book says they do. Hmmmm. Same thing. Your magical water is nothing but water draining in from nearby mountains or whatever. I wish people would just ask why something is that way or why did that just happen prior to saying it was gods will or its a miracle.
Cart before the horse. No one has any evidence to suggest unicorns do exist, therefore they are dismissed as mythology. That's what sanity is.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
that made absolutely no sense and didnt even address the post to which it was made in reply.
forget it. No use tackling u in that, since it will be a circular argument.Meant to reply to your idea about If God being omniscient therefore God is eitherů this was my reply - I did not say that, those do exist, however they are severely punished later, or we do not rly say we do know because God judges not us. I meant to say that we can never achieve the knowledge of God which best example is global skeptics believe genuine knowledge is impossible, similar to you here where instead of genuine knowledge your proclaiming that knowing the existence of God by the evidence I mentioned is impossible.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You`re probably doing some self-affirmation exercise right now, praying hard, rocking a little?

Rocking? what does that mean?? and I did go to pray yes after I ate, as it is obligatory. What is wrong with that? your the one he needs to do some praying Mr.Simpleton.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
When the religious are faced with a logical dilemma they always `run home to momma` and attempt to reply with some metaphysical, whimsical bs which is heavy on the fluff. Their argument simply boils down to, "you cannot possibly know because you are not in my club and don`t have the secret decoder ring.
You are no exception.
I never said I was an exception, neither do u, I think your the one who always tries hard and works his ass of just to find tactics on how to counter the existence of God, thus when you face a dilemma you go back and find some way or invent a new fallacy. Again this is another conv about fallacies themselves which you atheists love them soooo much that they always save you from difficult arguments. I'd love to open that up later on.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fibonacci Flim-Flam" http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/pseudo/fibonacc...
You seriously support those "foolishness stuff" they showed about it? I expected u to be more sophisticated, no meaning in numbers rly? where is your logic, tell me? Also as u love most, where is the evidence against it? they held no evidence just claims, stating that its crazy or ridiculous in such thing yet you cannot counter it, math is proof, the very thing you cherish most has stood up right in your face!

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are basically saying is that it is possible to make 2 + 2 = 5, in order for your god to exist. Where is the honesty in that?
NOT ME, it is possible for GOD yes as I repeat he is beyond all capabilities and infallibility God is above anythign you can think of, non of your calculation can challenge God, nothing I cannot prove that I know, I can only say to you; That is what God is.
Pete

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Keep giving "Sin city" those BJ's God!!!

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaaa
I already replied to a similar response to you.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What? So you want your insanity to be exempt from reality. Sorry, doesn't work like that. Reality says you're insane, there are no exemptions.
In your eyes I am but you cannot claim that I am insane in the face of reality, if reality does say so, why won't reality tackle me? show me if I can be shut down. Nothing can, u know why? because the power of faith, belief is beyond your power of imagination, which usually leads you to falsehood; not believing in God.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Pete wrote:
Keep giving "Sin city" those BJ's God!!!
Keep giving those infidels rimjobs satan.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
and again...
are you incapable of answering the question?
How do humans have the power to deviate from the plan of a god?
Sry forgot to answer that; that simple Mrcharrington, God gave you a free will, a decision and so you are now tested as I said before. It is entirely your choice, your not forced, either believe or disbelieve. I'm simply here to show you and try my best to giude you toward the right path, as it is an obligation for any muslims to help the lost ones.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing u suck at more than that.
Why is it a good thing?, its my trouble for u I suppose..

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

@River Tam more trouble*

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously support those "foolishness stuff" they showed about it? I expected u to be more sophisticated, no meaning in numbers rly? where is your logic, tell me? Also as u love most, where is the evidence against it? they held no evidence just claims, stating that its crazy or ridiculous in such thing yet you cannot counter it, math is proof, the very thing you cherish most has stood up right in your face!
There is meaning in numbers.

It isn't a magical, mysterious or "supernatural" meaning.

You should really read the entire site and ponder why it is that you believe as you do in spite of mountains of evidence and proof that contradicts what you believe.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Sry forgot to answer that; that simple Mrcharrington, God gave you a free will, a decision and so you are now tested as I said before. It is entirely your choice, your not forced, either believe or disbelieve. I'm simply here to show you and try my best to giude you toward the right path, as it is an obligation for any muslims to help the lost ones.
you still forgot to answer it.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, evidence is how you determine reality from delusion and wishful thinking. Without evidence, you have no grounds to state your belief as fact, and when you do state your baseless belief as fact then you are delusional.
You are correct; for the prophets needed evidence back then, yet did they all believe??? in fact most did not, reason to that is that believing in God is not easy. It takes a highly faithful and strong willed person to believe in something that its hard to believe in. I come here do the same, show u evidence such as our miracles, quran, reason and philosophical views, yet u keep on rejecting all by finding some fallacies which YOU'VE made not me, also by not answering straight forward, instead keep on making twists and turns, ending in a circular argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 566,201 - 566,220 of682,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

549 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Dang It 110,381
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min scaritual 218,172
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 38 min andet1987 791
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 513,521
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 40 min andet1987 3,995
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min RADEKT 250,743
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 56 min Ed Teach 52,636
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Internet dr Pipke 596,815
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr EdmondWA 89,782
•••
•••
•••