Trussville, Alabama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

We are 567,000+ posts in and not once has empirical evidence been brought forth to demonstrate the existence of "God," or any gods for that matter, so the challenge put forth several years ago has not been met. Considering millions of gods have been fabricated by man over thousands of years and not one has been proven or manifested, it is safe to prognosticate the challenge will never be met.

Arguments from incredulity are not evidence of any gods and the "faith" angle doesn't count as empirical evidence as it is nothing more than a silly apologetic for complete lack of evidence.

Go fish.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

sry for the double post

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
did you just get up? go back to sleep and stop sleeptalking nonsense
Just tryin to make sense of your dirty language.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
oh it has been a blissss meeting you ^^
Did we meet?

I must've missed it.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So far ... and much like every other well.
Any other, since 2000BC or before? show me please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Why are Christians so often racist and xenophobic?
Why don't you have a sense of humor?

Why do you insist on stereotyping?

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It also doesn't mean it's a lie....
Using your logic, the same can be said for Green Eggs and Ham or The Cat in the Hat. They are written. Does that mean these characters actually existed?

The thread title necessarily dictates that you have to dig a little deeper than having a feeling based on nothing more than indoctrination. The thread title is not simply about expressions of faith.

The Christian "God" and Satan for that matter can easily be debunked historically....and they have been numerous times.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
eternal from when it was dug...
thats not eternal.
since 2000BC and yes that is eternal, never dried out and as I said contaminated or polluted NOTHING ever whatsoever, care to explain how?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

p-o-p quiz wrote:
You haven't had any observations, just delusions derived from indoctrination.
And just how do you kow that?

Please inform me how you know what experiences I've had...
Most people once thought the earth was flat. Didn't make it so. Using your fallacious ad populum logic, 67% of the world isn't Christian, so you must be wrong.
I didn't use the illogic of majority rules, did I?

Are you another atheist that can't f_ckin read?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!
I can't decide which of you should be more offended.
Roll On Floor Laughing?

Aren't you missing a "the" in there?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, biology is living organisms. Geology would be wells. I'd wager you never got out of elementary school since you don't seem to know the difference.
environmental science..ever heard of it? they teach u pollutions bioaccumulations and magnifications, toxicology too and others as well. What are our schools more developed than yours now?

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I still await your answer formy second question...
Yet another question remains, no groundwater ever lasted since 2000BC how did this? Despite the unique properties and freshness that is maintained throughout those years..NEVER infected NEVER contaminated whatsoever!!!
did you even read the post?

"It taps groundwater from the wadi alluvium and the bedrock..."

Environmental health officer Dr Yunes Ramadan Teinaz told the British broadcaster about commercially marketed Zamzam water that, "People see this water as a holy water. They find it difficult to accept that it is contaminated, but the authorities in Saudi Arabia or in the U.K. must take action."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

p-o-p quiz wrote:
We are 567,000+ posts in and not once has empirical evidence been brought forth to demonstrate the existence of "God,"
Perhaps you don't know what empirical evidence means, a source of knowledge acquired by means of observation or experimentation.

There are many of us that have observed God.

Just because you haven't doesn't mean anything.
Considering millions of gods have been fabricated by man over thousands of years
Woah!

"millions of gods"?!?

LMAO, you're done.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just tryin to make sense of your dirty language.
Well your unconscious mind sure was dirty, I respect you for controlling it :P

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Did we meet?
I must've missed it.
In person? boy you sure are a sleepwalker

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you have a sense of humor?
Why do you insist on stereotyping?
I don't recall u, not. in fact the first person I found here who did was u, remember your joke about jews? big nose fat wallet and stien, which the guy said no to all :P

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

stein*

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Environmental health officer Dr Yunes Ramadan Teinaz told the British broadcaster about commercially marketed Zamzam water that, "People see this water as a holy water. They find it difficult to accept that it is contaminated, but the authorities in Saudi Arabia or in the U.K. must take action."
You mean the link? I read your post but now I am reading the link, so ur saying it mentions how its eternal and never polluted?

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for your information, I've drank the zamzam water several times and never got sick or poisoned in any way. Those wonderful media news always love to show a bad image about us or our beliefs. Have u even heard the study on our fastening? what happened was scientists believed that its not healthy for the human ot fasten, they did studies, one of their first tackle was that when u fasten your blood's ph becomes a little acidic, u know what? they were wrong and in the end it turns that it is actually healthy and good for humans to fasten. As I said you'll find everywhere 24 hours on tv or anything a bad image about us, I could go on into other shit like illuminati zion and other stuff but, as usual an argument for another time, I just need to make sure ot have a list for this.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
since 2000BC and yes that is eternal, never dried out and as I said contaminated or polluted NOTHING ever whatsoever, care to explain how?
I just told you it was contaminated, the french laboratory who tested it confirmed the presence of arsenic.

The well is fed from rainwater runoff which filters through sandy bedrock, and from a local aquifer, it has the same pH as seawater.

The vocanic springs in Bath not so far away from me have been used since the time of the romans, they`ve never dried out and they`re still hot....must be a miracle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min The Priest 536,913
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min AussieBobby 259,088
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 15 min shyam 957
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min yon 2,162
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 34 min MozzieNP 70
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min joonie parasite 117,748
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 1 hr Nanda 152
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Just 103
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 10 hr anonymous 143

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••