Comments
566,021 - 566,040 of 732,743 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596031 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
a gullible can't have strong faith and will power, therefore he cannot believe in, or just thinks he believes..and extraordinary evidence..you mean miracles, I've already shown u, I'll then search for more to show your show u.
<quoted text>
If you read the history of Islam, you'd know well that it has come against those beliefs and falsified them, by then informing them of their True God "Allah". Tell me then, did science discover the creator of creation who is non-matter or any other shit u can think of?
<quoted text>
And where is your evidence to this? supporting detail? yes there is common sense I'm with you SO I will accept this from you for now..I'll open it in the future and see what I have for you. Not that I don't know what to see, but I'm interested in saving this for later. Just for your information, I'll be countering an example you'll provide for this statement.
What

a

hoot.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#596032 Jan 30, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It's demonstrated itself as valuable and effective to that end.
Your religion, not so much.
---
I'll reply to previous posts later... prolly tomorrow... have a slight emergency to tend to at the moment (work related).
Ya.

Get back to work!

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#596033 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
My proof is...Contradictions are present in the bible and torah but not in the quran. The bhagavad gita is seriously waaay off, I have read some of it not all and it rly was crap no offence to the religion though.
<quoted text>
What?Why?How?Where did you get this? or else clarify your question because my answer is....NOT PROVED as I said God required you to believe not prove him as a sibject to something that can be used in logic or fits your brain.
<quoted text>
yes, ofcourse. right not you can believe yes or no? thats free will. if your a believer you can make any decision your always free, example; your choice repent now or later, risking dying without repenting..
<quoted text>
If I'm not, care to explain?
So you are on a thread which is called "Prove there`s a god" and you freely acknowlege that you cannot prove your god. Well that`s honest.

Without any proof to convince me, a poor unrepentant infidel you say I should join your particular club, not the jews, or the sunni or the christians who have no proof either, but I should join your little club because all the rest are wrong.

so gods plan was to have me created as a non believer? god knows all, he would know I was going to be a non believer. Did he create me to have someone to punish? Not a very nice guy is he?

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596034 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you`re like that because you have proven your intellectual dishonesty.
If you think about it, your the only one capable of such because your an atheist, I'm not and so I have to stick to my obligations, no dishonesty here, unless you deeply think that I'm the ultimate evil who tries and brainwahses every1 into believing, seriously if u did believe is there a consquence or ANYTHING bad AT ALL!!! carefully read the Islam laws and you will see they are currently the best. I said that because, until the Mahdi shows, only then will the true and perfect Islam be established. Because right now we do not believe our religion is perfect, we believe it is the closest to the truth for now.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn`t say that your god couldn`t make 2+2=5, you attempt to make 2+2=5 yourself to enable your god to exist, because your argument is fundamentally flawed.
Thats a point of view. Point out my flaw, in your eyes, yes you see it as a flaw, but the truth can be difficult to attain, which is why u should allow room a little and not block your head from everything like skeptics.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn`t bring up any paradox, I simply described your god according to your scripture and asked some pertinent questions.
Your god is the eternally self-contradicting paradox.
how can it be eternally since u claim it does not exist? your contradicting yourself here.

Location hidden

#596035 Jan 30, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
name a group responsible for angry shiites, ruptures pipe lines and jihad......
Um...

Um.......

Wait, I know the one!

Um...

What are the 7-11 clerks?

Location hidden

#596036 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!!!(:
If you like to know, that is one of the reasons we have interpretations and different views on versus in the quran or other books, Yes dogma and obedience but also some that are left for us to critically think and share about our views and beliefs. The most MAJOR thing about it is in front of you...Sunni Shiite Wahhabi Dirzi Sophi etc why are all these present its simply because we do not all agree on everything. Why must we study sharia and fiq? those are actually critical thinking. Also one of the biggest mysteries that some say its God's secret that is why we do not undertsand are the letters used in some verses of the quran NOT words letter that are must be read when willing to read the soora.
Sunny Shit Wannabe Dizzy Sophie?

Location hidden

#596037 Jan 30, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's nice to see you finally admit that "god" is evil. There should be a way to frame your post.
It means....

Oh, nevermind.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596038 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the well is an actual thing, your deity is just an imagined thing.
One can be tested, verified and shown to exist, the other is a product of your imagination.
The power of imagination is strong I agree, but will never reach the wonders of God; here is something for you which I dare you to be able to -

I want you to try your best, hardest and put the most effort into imagining a "new color" CAN YOU??? I'm willing to convert to atheism now! Only if you can prove it and tell me if you've managed to do so.

Location hidden

#596039 Jan 30, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Except that your god doesn't empirically exist, rendering your entire post moot.
Based on my observation & experience, God dies exist.

And billions of people agree with that.

So....

Location hidden

#596040 Jan 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
1) Thou shalt have no other gods before noon.
2) Thou shalt not carve the turkey to look like Jesus.
3) Thou shalt not take it in the veins.
4) Remember Black Sabbath.
5) Honor thighs of mothers.
6) Thou shalt not kill buzz.
7) Thou shalt not comment on adultery.
8) Thou shalt not bittorrent.
9) Thou shalt not bear false teeth.
10) Thou shalt not double dip.
Hey!

You forgot 5.5

5.5: Don't cock block the MILF.

Location hidden

#596041 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Chritianity? oh a religion that believe God gives birth...Why not call Him Mother?
HA HA HA !!!!

Your ignorance IS bliss, isn't it?

Glasgow, UK

#596042 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
The power of imagination is strong I agree, but will never reach the wonders of God; here is something for you which I dare you to be able to -
I want you to try your best, hardest and put the most effort into imagining a "new color" CAN YOU??? I'm willing to convert to atheism now! Only if you can prove it and tell me if you've managed to do so.
I do hope for your own safety that you`re on a secure internet connection because that one sentence, "I`m willing to convert to atheism now!" could be your undoing even on the internet in many islamic theocracies.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596043 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire to convert you.

This is the primary difference between you and I.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596044 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
No...
"The Zamzam well was excavated by hand, and is about 30 m (98 ft) deep and 1.08 to 2.66 m (3 ft 7 in to 8 ft 9 in) in diameter. It taps groundwater from the wadi alluvium and some from the bedrock. Originally water from the well was drawn via ropes and buckets, but today the well itself is in a basement room where it can be seen behind glass panels (visitors are not allowed to enter). Electric pumps draw the water, which is available throughout the Masjid al-Haram via water fountains and dispensing containers near the Tawaf area.
Hydrogeologically, the well is in the Wadi Ibrahim (Valley of Abraham). The upper half of the well is in the sandy alluvium of the valley, lined with stone masonry except for the top 1-metre (3 ft 3 in) which has a concrete "collar". The lower half is in the bedrock. Between the alluvium and the bedrock is a 1&#8260;2-metre (1 ft 8 in) section of permeable weathered rock, lined with stone, and it is this section that provides the main water entry into the well. Water in the well comes from absorbed rainfall in the Wadi Ibrahim, as well as run-off from the local hills. Since the area has become more and more settled, water from absorbed rainfall on the Wadi Ibrahim has decreased.
The Saudi Geological Survey has a "Zamzam Studies and Research Centre" which analyses the technical properties of the well in detail. Water levels were monitored by hydrograph, which in more recent times has changed to a digital monitoring system that tracks the water level, electric conductivity, pH, Eh, and temperature. All of this information is made continuously available via the Internet. Other wells throughout the valley have also been established, some with digital recorders, to monitor the response of the local aquifer system."
First off, did u get this from wikipedia? irreverent, moreover it does not specify what this source is...ok aquifers still not specified..Yet another question remains, no groundwater ever lasted since 2000BC how did this? Despite the unique properties and freshness that is maintained throughout those years..NEVER infected NEVER contaminated whatsoever!!!

Location hidden

#596045 Jan 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder, wonder who, who-oo-ooh, who
(Who wrote the Book Of Love)
Tell me, tell me, tell me
Oh, who wrote the Book Of Love
I've got to know the answer
Was it someone from above
(Oh, I wonder, wonder who, mmbadoo-ooh, who)
(Who wrote the Book Of Love)
Chapter One says to love her,
You love her with all your heart.
Chapter Two you tell her, you're
Never, never, never, never, never gonna part.
In Chapter Three remember, the meaning of romance
In Chapter Four you break up,
But you give her just one more chance

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596046 Jan 30, 2013
irrelevant*

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596047 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called water bearing sand and is a common feature found in aquifers. Look it up.
Same reply to Mr.Charrington

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596048 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it`s a hand excavated hole in the ground with water in it...much like every other well.
But eternal...

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596049 Jan 30, 2013

Glasgow, UK

#596050 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, did u get this from wikipedia? irreverent, moreover it does not specify what this source is...ok aquifers still not specified..Yet another question remains, no groundwater ever lasted since 2000BC how did this? Despite the unique properties and freshness that is maintained throughout those years..NEVER infected NEVER contaminated whatsoever!!!
actually no, I got it from the Hydrogeology section of the Saudi Arabian Geological survey.

I used a muslim source just to be polite. http://www.sgs.org.sa/English/AppliedGeology/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min Uzi 36,741
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min Just TLC 4,330
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Chareeen Shil 257,854
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Falcon 732
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 1 hr Dominick_Fontana 65
Dance Music 1 hr andet1987 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••