Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#596015 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so...I need to sit down before I bust a gut haaaah x)
srsly what makes u think I'm like that, I thought you were only interested in playing around with what I know, the very moment I met you. You tried to play mind games, by bringing up that paradox. I then let u know again I'm not here for playing around, or just proving u wrong (ofcourse that too ;p) I'm rly here to rectify your mistakes.
I think you`re like that because you have proven your intellectual dishonesty. I didn`t say that your god couldn`t make 2+2=5, you attempt to make 2+2=5 yourself to enable your god to exist, because your argument is fundamentally flawed.

I didn`t bring up any paradox, I simply described your god according to your scripture and asked some pertinent questions.

Your god is the eternally self-contradicting paradox.

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596016 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So wait, real scientists have studied it, they found no "miracle" there, so you just deny that they're valid findings? You are not only delusional, but also a liar.
I never lied, have u read what the scientists say???.......

A research was done to discover the origin of Zamzam water. The dimensions of the well were taken. The water level came up to a five feet, eight inches manís shoulders. The man who was not allowed to dip his head into the water reported that he could not find any inlet or pipeline inside the well from where the water came in. Even when aspiring the water with a big transfer pump, nothing was observed. The man was asked to enter the well again, he stood in one place while the water was pumped, suddenly, he felt the sand moving beneath his feet and it was the same in every points of the well. The water flew into the well from the bed equally at every point keeping the level of the water stable.

Where is the souce tell meeeeeee..no valid findings nothing no clue at all is this not a MIRACLE!!??

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596017 Jan 30, 2013
Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
So scientists have reasons to believe that unicorns don't exist. You have faith they do exist because a book says they do. Hmmmm. Same thing. Your magical water is nothing but water draining in from nearby mountains or whatever. I wish people would just ask why something is that way or why did that just happen prior to saying it was gods will or its a miracle.
meh, still I do not see why they must not think its a miracle, I won't blame them. That well is truly a wonder of wonders.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596018 Jan 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There is meaning in numbers.
It isn't a magical, mysterious or "supernatural" meaning.
You should really read the entire site and ponder why it is that you believe as you do in spite of mountains of evidence and proof that contradicts what you believe.
I skimmed the site, I'll read it later after I've done with answering them first. sry to make an assumption. My bad.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596019 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
the well is an effect, a creation nothing compared to our lord.
No, the well is an actual thing, your deity is just an imagined thing.

One can be tested, verified and shown to exist, the other is a product of your imagination.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596020 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
you still forgot to answer it.
I did.....tell me then your question again or clarify it more, so that I may understand what your asking.

Glasgow, UK

#596021 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
A research was done to discover the origin of Zamzam water. The dimensions of the well were taken. The water level came up to a five feet, eight inches manís shoulders. The man who was not allowed to dip his head into the water reported that he could not find any inlet or pipeline inside the well from where the water came in. Even when aspiring the water with a big transfer pump, nothing was observed. The man was asked to enter the well again, he stood in one place while the water was pumped, suddenly, he felt the sand moving beneath his feet and it was the same in every points of the well. The water flew into the well from the bed equally at every point keeping the level of the water stable.
Where is the souce tell meeeeeee..no valid findings nothing no clue at all is this not a MIRACLE!!??
No...

"The Zamzam well was excavated by hand, and is about 30 m (98 ft) deep and 1.08 to 2.66 m (3 ft 7 in to 8 ft 9 in) in diameter. It taps groundwater from the wadi alluvium and some from the bedrock. Originally water from the well was drawn via ropes and buckets, but today the well itself is in a basement room where it can be seen behind glass panels (visitors are not allowed to enter). Electric pumps draw the water, which is available throughout the Masjid al-Haram via water fountains and dispensing containers near the Tawaf area.
Hydrogeologically, the well is in the Wadi Ibrahim (Valley of Abraham). The upper half of the well is in the sandy alluvium of the valley, lined with stone masonry except for the top 1-metre (3 ft 3 in) which has a concrete "collar". The lower half is in the bedrock. Between the alluvium and the bedrock is a 1&#8260;2-metre (1 ft 8 in) section of permeable weathered rock, lined with stone, and it is this section that provides the main water entry into the well. Water in the well comes from absorbed rainfall in the Wadi Ibrahim, as well as run-off from the local hills. Since the area has become more and more settled, water from absorbed rainfall on the Wadi Ibrahim has decreased.
The Saudi Geological Survey has a "Zamzam Studies and Research Centre" which analyses the technical properties of the well in detail. Water levels were monitored by hydrograph, which in more recent times has changed to a digital monitoring system that tracks the water level, electric conductivity, pH, Eh, and temperature. All of this information is made continuously available via the Internet. Other wells throughout the valley have also been established, some with digital recorders, to monitor the response of the local aquifer system."

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596022 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your delusion is so ingrained into your persona. If you have so much faith, then why are you using a computer that depends on reality and science? If you had faith in your god you'd lie down and just let whatever happen to happen without even eating or bathing yourself. You'd not fear anything, literally, you'd walk into the desert with no water, no food, no clothing, and if your god was real, and you actually had faith according to your beliefs, you'd be unscathed. So test your faith, for until you do that and survive for over a year, you have no more "faith" in your nonsense than I do.
That is something forbidden, since learning, working helping others and blooming the earth is obligatory and a part of worship to God. Also I'm not God..I don't sit here and await Him to do my bidding. SHAME ON YOU!

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596023 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called water bearing sand and is a common feature found in aquifers. Look it up.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596024 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being backwards again. Believing in something without evidence is very easy to do, and it's a poor excuse for being naive and ignorant. Testing and analyzing evidence, that's the hard work, and you're too lazy to do that.
On the contrary, it is hard to believe in something that is not there to be seen, thus requires a lot of faith and willpower, which you lack. analyzing evidence and interpreting things IS the relaxing thing for your mind, because you can't rest until you think you've understood everything, well u won't, your not God. Ignorant? I won't go there, as u know you've been ignorant since I met you denying anything I present without analyzing it or giving the chance to think, you immediately refute to anything I provide. Naive...your like a child, I must come to you like your parent and teach you why/how/what is or God exists.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#596025 Jan 30, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to say ,there is nothing about Simon that proves him to be anything other than just another brainwashed and deluded fundie.
This should have said..

I was going to say ,there is nothing about Victor that proves him to be anything other than just another brainwashed and deluded fundie.

I get my castlevania characters mixed up in the morning.

Glasgow, UK

#596026 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
meh, still I do not see why they must not think its a miracle, I won't blame them. That well is truly a wonder of wonders.
actually it`s a hand excavated hole in the ground with water in it...much like every other well.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596027 Jan 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You accepted a book only because your books says it's true. That's not sufficient evidence to support any notion. It's called circular reasoning, and is a fallacy.
False, not only that, but because of the history...ancestors.....other books...common sense....even instincts and nature, and in the end all fit together. Everything, I know my purpose, and proud to serve Allah. It is time that you know yours.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596028 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquifer#Groundwa...
http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/sites/www.nrcan.gc.ca....
https://www.google.com/search...
http://inspectapedia.com/water/1518s.jpg
http://mbmggwic.mtech.edu/sqlserver/v11/help/...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_well
http://www.edwardsaquifer.net/glossary.html

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596029 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
actually it takes an extremely gullible person to believe in something hard to believe in.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
a gullible can't have strong faith and will power, therefore he cannot believe in, or just thinks he believes..and extraordinary evidence..you mean miracles, I've already shown u, I'll then search for more to show your show u.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no evidence for a god/gods
the sun, it`s a god. science discoveres the sun is just a small unremarkable star. god moves the tides, science discovers thaat the tides are simply the gravitational influence of the moon. The `religions` state that the universe is 10 thousand years old, god told them so. Science discovers the age of the universe is around 13 billion years old.
If you read the history of Islam, you'd know well that it has come against those beliefs and falsified them, by then informing them of their True God "Allah". Tell me then, did science discover the creator of creation who is non-matter or any other shit u can think of?
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion/god is nothing more than an ever shrinking pocket of human ignorance attempting to explain things which our ancestors felt needed the presence of a god to explain. The religious are simply a throwback to a time of global ignorance, unfortunately some of them see ignorance as a virtue and attempt to instil it into their children.
And where is your evidence to this? supporting detail? yes there is common sense I'm with you SO I will accept this from you for now..I'll open it in the future and see what I have for you. Not that I don't know what to see, but I'm interested in saving this for later. Just for your information, I'll be countering an example you'll provide for this statement.

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596030 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your book is holy and the bible isn`t or the torah isn`t or the bhagavad gita isn`t.
My proof is...Contradictions are present in the bible and torah but not in the quran. The bhagavad gita is seriously waaay off, I have read some of it not all and it rly was crap no offence to the religion though.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
is your god 1% proved?
What?Why?How?Where did you get this? or else clarify your question because my answer is....NOT PROVED as I said God required you to believe not prove him as a sibject to something that can be used in logic or fits your brain.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
So I follow gods plan for my path...but I have freewill?
yes, ofcourse. right not you can believe yes or no? thats free will. if your a believer you can make any decision your always free, example; your choice repent now or later, risking dying without repenting..
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
you`re just not getting it are you?
If I'm not, care to explain?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596031 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
a gullible can't have strong faith and will power, therefore he cannot believe in, or just thinks he believes..and extraordinary evidence..you mean miracles, I've already shown u, I'll then search for more to show your show u.
<quoted text>
If you read the history of Islam, you'd know well that it has come against those beliefs and falsified them, by then informing them of their True God "Allah". Tell me then, did science discover the creator of creation who is non-matter or any other shit u can think of?
<quoted text>
And where is your evidence to this? supporting detail? yes there is common sense I'm with you SO I will accept this from you for now..I'll open it in the future and see what I have for you. Not that I don't know what to see, but I'm interested in saving this for later. Just for your information, I'll be countering an example you'll provide for this statement.
What

a

hoot.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#596032 Jan 30, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
It's demonstrated itself as valuable and effective to that end.
Your religion, not so much.
---
I'll reply to previous posts later... prolly tomorrow... have a slight emergency to tend to at the moment (work related).
Ya.

Get back to work!

Glasgow, UK

#596033 Jan 30, 2013
Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
My proof is...Contradictions are present in the bible and torah but not in the quran. The bhagavad gita is seriously waaay off, I have read some of it not all and it rly was crap no offence to the religion though.
<quoted text>
What?Why?How?Where did you get this? or else clarify your question because my answer is....NOT PROVED as I said God required you to believe not prove him as a sibject to something that can be used in logic or fits your brain.
<quoted text>
yes, ofcourse. right not you can believe yes or no? thats free will. if your a believer you can make any decision your always free, example; your choice repent now or later, risking dying without repenting..
<quoted text>
If I'm not, care to explain?
So you are on a thread which is called "Prove there`s a god" and you freely acknowlege that you cannot prove your god. Well that`s honest.

Without any proof to convince me, a poor unrepentant infidel you say I should join your particular club, not the jews, or the sunni or the christians who have no proof either, but I should join your little club because all the rest are wrong.

so gods plan was to have me created as a non believer? god knows all, he would know I was going to be a non believer. Did he create me to have someone to punish? Not a very nice guy is he?

Kuwait, Kuwait

#596034 Jan 30, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you`re like that because you have proven your intellectual dishonesty.
If you think about it, your the only one capable of such because your an atheist, I'm not and so I have to stick to my obligations, no dishonesty here, unless you deeply think that I'm the ultimate evil who tries and brainwahses every1 into believing, seriously if u did believe is there a consquence or ANYTHING bad AT ALL!!! carefully read the Islam laws and you will see they are currently the best. I said that because, until the Mahdi shows, only then will the true and perfect Islam be established. Because right now we do not believe our religion is perfect, we believe it is the closest to the truth for now.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn`t say that your god couldn`t make 2+2=5, you attempt to make 2+2=5 yourself to enable your god to exist, because your argument is fundamentally flawed.
Thats a point of view. Point out my flaw, in your eyes, yes you see it as a flaw, but the truth can be difficult to attain, which is why u should allow room a little and not block your head from everything like skeptics.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn`t bring up any paradox, I simply described your god according to your scripture and asked some pertinent questions.
Your god is the eternally self-contradicting paradox.
how can it be eternally since u claim it does not exist? your contradicting yourself here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry wellham shows it in the nude 3 min tranny star 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Aquarius-WY 3,107
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min New Age Spiritual... 542,587
Next Time Someone Says "HILLARY CLINTON 2016" 7 min Bev Jamison 4
are alex jones fans retarded? 16 min Bev Jamison 6
Only REAL LOOZERS don't love their mothers who ... 23 min Bev Jamison 2
Do you LOVE 'the Price is Right!' ?? What's you... 25 min Bev Jamison 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Pegasus 259,526
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 601,093
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr well 95,508
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••