Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Scorp wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of god kills children??? Takes loving parents from a family? If I were god I would be striking down all the murders, thieves, etc. What's he doing trying to build character? If there is a god he going about things wrong.
it`s all part of his plan, he does nothing without a reason.

...but he gave us freewill.

there`s a plan...and we have freewill...plan+freewill=nulli ty

Since: Jan 13

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
if my own child was suffering as a result of evil,(plague pestillence, famine, war, natural disaster etc) there is nothing I would not do to alleviate or prevent that suffering.
You said it yourself "YOU" not God what he does are far from our understanding, and as I mentioned meant many things.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
god allows his children to suffer because he has the power to prevent it and does not prevent it. You excuse this because god is big and god is powerful and it doesn`t affect him if one of his `creations` suffers, he`s just above it all.
False,this is how you think, when you are sick that does not mean God hates u, God loves you, when u r sick your sinful activities are being forgiven, for when u are suffering by that disease no one is benefiting, thus you have patience and so arise, plus when u are sick you pray more and more, God loves it when you pray, this sickness is a gift that you fail to understand.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
god is what is known in the west as a `deadbeat dad`, he does absolutely nothing and contributes absolutely nothing but uses facebook(the bible, the quran) to tell the world what a great father he is and how much he loves his children while stating that everything evil which happens is the fault of someone else.
therefore my morality is superior to gods morality, or god simply does not care either way...or...and this is the reason I favour.
god does not exist.
I have already made myself clear in the previous post, no need to repeat here. One last thing, what ever your situation is compare your situation with the prophet Job and see if its worse..Job was the most patient of all, read his story (in the qur'an) and u will be stunned of his patience no man can ever reach his.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you need to make these kinds of feeble excuses for your god?
if god wants to lower the population then he can reduce sex drive, or prevent conception, what is the purpose of allowing a child to gestate to term, live for several years, bond with their parent`s then be struck down with a terminal and agonising disease? The child suffers, then it dies, the parents watch the child suffer, the siblings of the child suffer and they suffer again when it dies.
Your excuse for these painful and terminal diseases which are survivable is that god considers them to be character building?
The benefits of being blind are that you cannot see sinful things?
The benefits of being deaf are that you cannot hear sinful things?
and the benefits of being mute are that you cannot say sinful things?
the mind simply boggles...
and finally you end with the day of judgement...
You`re really just like christians on steroids aren`t you? lol
I have already answered u in the post just now, you feel this, what u said is just something terrible that your mind cannot comprehend. You fail to see beyond. You fail to understand that God's ways of views are too high for us to understand, one of which many this child could have been a test again which he usually fails, only the wise and patient succeed. God will give you another child, why the sadness that child goes straight to heaven.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it yourself "YOU" not God what he does are far from our understanding, and as I mentioned meant many things.
<quoted text>
False,this is how you think, when you are sick that does not mean God hates u, God loves you, when u r sick your sinful activities are being forgiven, for when u are suffering by that disease no one is benefiting, thus you have patience and so arise, plus when u are sick you pray more and more, God loves it when you pray, this sickness is a gift that you fail to understand.
<quoted text>
I have already made myself clear in the previous post, no need to repeat here. One last thing, what ever your situation is compare your situation with the prophet Job and see if its worse..Job was the most patient of all, read his story (in the qur'an) and u will be stunned of his patience no man can ever reach his.
Wait, so you're excusing your god's lack of care by saying that suffering is a good thing? You are insane.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When you believe without evidence you lose objectiveness, you become deluded, you become insane. You are a very good example of how belief without evidence will make you insane.
Thus all scientists and other brilliant scholars and philosophers are insane...don't u know that sometimes to prove something you must belief first. EVERYONE knows that its called inspiration and hope, which in our case her it is neither of those but faith.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

@Mr.charrington u will never understand because it is something too overwhelming for you and u only see the bad side of it, hence you will never achieve anything. No point in arguing further into it..

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
God cannot be subjected as an effect, since he is not an effect there is no cause for God.
You do understand what I do here, right?

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what I see about creations -
A creator cannot be created simple look at it this way, cars/constructs these are all made, the makers of those are NOT made they are created thus the creator of those creations cannot be either made nor created.
I still stick with the cause and effect, God cannot be subjected as an effect, since he is not an effect there is no cause for God.
Time is something man brought up, which is simply an indicator of events that occur during a period, in which they labeled and gave it an identity. Space...same man brought it up
If u try to think time<God or time>God or time=God all are rejected by my religion, for only God is omniscient and we will never and can never ever reach that knowledge because He has not let it be for us. If we knew then there will be a weakspot and if there was a weakspot then God would not be God..
You cannot stick with cause and effect or you would ask "What caused god?".

Then you postulate that god must exist outside spacetime because that`s the only way he could exist.

This is called `special pleading` where you set up circumstances to enable your god to exist in the form you want him to exist. You have no evidence he exists outside spacetime, but if he didn`t there would be no god...so he must exist outside spacetime or he doesn`t exist, but you are unable to consider the notion that he doesn`t exist.

You god needs special pleadings and cognitive dissonance to stand a chance in an argument, without these he is powerless.

Lets try a little thought experiment shall we?

Imagine for 1 hour on earth all of the places of worship fell silent and people were physically unable to mention the name of their god or even think about their god. What other indications would there be to show that gods exist?

There would be none, gods depend on people talking about them or they simply cease to be.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
S? ou? ;p?
An old man hits the bed. His old wife jumps out of the bathroom naked and says "Superpussy"
The old man says
"Soup"
thats not...well its ok I guess ;)

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
it`s all part of his plan, he does nothing without a reason.
...but he gave us freewill.
there`s a plan...and we have freewill...plan+freewill=nulli ty
False calculation.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, so you're excusing your god's lack of care by saying that suffering is a good thing? You are insane.
Yes I am, and I'm not excusing I'm only explaining the bigger picture, which you fail to see.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus all scientists and other brilliant scholars and philosophers are insane...don't u know that sometimes to prove something you must belief first. EVERYONE knows that its called inspiration and hope, which in our case her it is neither of those but faith.
No, nothing is proven with belief as a precursor. Anything that is based on belief as a precursor is not scientific, it's bias, and should be dismissed because of that bias. Only an insane person buys snake oil before it's "properties" are demonstrated.

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When all the discoverers had to use humans to study more and more, rats other creatures, if your a person who loves and higly values life you'd say they are insane, meaning you only see me insane because u think diseases have no good, thus u wish they never existed? Tell me what is the rich guy on a comma doing? living dead brainless activities just a waste of recources and his money which he MUST die that is a better good for everyone, sacrifices must be made (these kinds) not the stupid ones people did ages ago

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand what I do here, right?
umm trolling? O:

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Are you saying that no evil people live long and happy lives free from sickness?

I have read the book of job, it`s horrific. Now if god gave satan permission to test job by killing his children and giving him boils and all manner of other attrocities, why did he do this? GOD CANNOT BE OMNISCIENT OR THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE TEST! He already knew the outcome if he is god and yet he devastated jobs life just for shits and giggles with his pal satan?

Have you ever considered what Jobs children(the original ones who were killed) did to deserve that?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
@Mr.charrington u will never understand because it is something too overwhelming for you and u only see the bad side of it, hence you will never achieve anything. No point in arguing further into it..
Cop-out, a lame excuse. He won't understand because he's remaining objective and unbiased, you are so bias that you cannot accept that because your delusion would be shattered if you did, and you'd have to face the fact that you have wasted what little time you have for life on something that you do not even know is real. If you are wrong, you wasted everything, literally everything, on the pursuit of something which doesn't even make you feel good. You are like a junky, only they at least have a high to enjoy, you have nothing.

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
False calculation.
just because you say it is a false calculation does not make it so.

god cannot have a plan for EVERYTHING, he cannot know all things which have ever been, all things which are now, and all things which ever shall be and at the same time we have free will.

as mere humans how do we have the power to deviate from the plan of an omniscient and omnipresent god? If so god is not omniscient, therefore he is not god.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Victor Belmont wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am, and I'm not excusing I'm only explaining the bigger picture, which you fail to see.
Until you have evidence to support your notions, it's just an excuse and nothing more.
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Bloody caveman falls down..

http://evolutionfacts.com/Handbook%20TOC.htm

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Yes I can because God is not an effect.

About space time continuum lets leave that subject for later, as u know its hukt's fav sub we don't want him missing it.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You god needs special pleadings and cognitive dissonance to stand a chance in an argument, without these he is powerless.
No he does not, I'm the one needing to explain. God does not NEED anything whatsoever. He does not need you to believe in him as well.
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets try a little thought experiment shall we?
Imagine for 1 hour on earth all of the places of worship fell silent and people were physically unable to mention the name of their god or even think about their god. What other indications would there be to show that gods exist?
There would be none, gods depend on people talking about them or they simply cease to be.
Gods depend...the experiment fell the moment u said that word. Plus its like your saying imagine God stopped us from believing in him......r u srsly thinking that would work on me? We now believe because God is and allowed us to do so, if what u say even occurs then it happens so what? God is and always is capable of everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

323 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Uzi 115,662
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Chess 533,732
Free live show 49 min paulieperth 2
Asian Luxury Massage in Dubai Body To Body Full... 1 hr WendyMassage 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 224,705
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 257,053
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 1 hr Commander Bunny 5
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr SSK 448
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••